Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Broken Soul Resolution Empty The Broken Soul Resolution

Fri May 22, 2015 7:17 pm

Image link bar: [url=-UikOKr_AJ0?version=2&loop=1&color1=0x000000&color2=0xb36500]The Broken Soul Resolution JCRrxmK[/url]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Tsubasa landed in the area with a Shunpo, this place had been built again. The hall was active with people he sent invites to, he'd summoned anyone who worked for Central 46. The law and order of the Gotei 13 first began here, they were the Light that needed restored. Tsubasa walked into the halls, the building had been destroyed and rebuilt so often that it may as well of been a hole. But during his last Head Captain run he'd made it a goal to rebuild the entire structure from it's previous destruction. He glanced around at the little broken bits of building, the barrier in place broke and the building took some damage during the Demonic Incursion. Tsubasa shifted through it calmly, this place was off limits normally. Wisdom and guidance, the core provided him the key to fixing this place. First the Laws needed to be decided alone without Demons or anyone else. The Gotei 13 wasn't Shadows Fall, nor was it the Iramasha Clan or any of the others. This was the Gotei 13, the Court Guard Squads tasked with protecting the balance. They'd forgotten their core beliefs and elements somewhere. Hope was never lost nor was the power to do what was right, Tsubasa closed his eyes and said something in his mind. "With this spark, we restore the Light of the Gotei 13..We make the Laws as they were before, defining them as they need be defined..Some must remain and others may no longer be needed but for us to have a Future, the Light must exist again..So too must the Darkness of the Maggots Nest. For Darkness exists within all society, the only way to handle it and accept it..Is to acknowledge it and protect those innocent by the way of the Maggots Nest." Tsubasa said confirming his resolve as he looked at the people arriving. The butterflies went out and his spiritual pressure was easy to notice within the place. It popped up much like a beacon and soon people would be drawn to it. Central 46 had gathered as requested, at the very least the families of those who once ran it or helped it did.

"It's time to resolve this and move ourselves forward, we've existed for sometime without Yamamoto and Central 46. Now we see what it brings us, we aren't an establishment ever meant to be a dictatorship. The Head Captain follows the laws set in place by Central 46, the Maggots Nest imprisons those who would harm the Laws and the innocent. These are the ways of life we have left behind. The Laws may be changed and the world can shift..But the Captains and you...Central 46 must decide, where do you stand? Where does Thirteen Court Guard Squads stand now, where does the legendary Military stand? Do your laws cease to exist and you become less then vagabonds. It's not my place to answer this for you, you must come to a conclusion on your own..I won't sway you or tell you my beliefs, this is a place where your beliefs and justice should be rendered..Justice can only be found through the laws of a organization. Find your Laws and you find your Light, that's all I can offer." Tsubasa had wisdom now, it wasn't his place to influence their choices on things. He would let the met discuss what they wanted as he calmly closed his piercing eyes. Step one was done, the future was up to these people. The Captains needed to respect the Central 46 democracy that it held, whatever choice they brought. Tsubasa opened his eyes and spoke calmly, making sure one thing was made extremely clear. "If you do keep a Law, keep the one about avoiding Hell..Nothing good comes of doing anything with that place, attacking it..or otherwise." Tsubasa said before going quiet again, the previous mistakes were his own. Tsubasa didn't address his error as Captain Commander much, but it was clear he'd grown from it. The Resolution was to fix the problems he sensed within the Organization, they needed to decide where they stood. Much of what happened needed them to decide, Tsubasa would keep none Shinigami from entering. Anyone who got close would let his radar know they were there.

The message was clear, only the Gotei 13 could enter this building currently. Tsubasa was settling something that needed settling. No heroic speeches, no these laws are better then those. These people needed to decide on being the Light of this place again or not. Tsubasa wouldn't force them, this of course was a matter Zero Division didn't need to invest into. Tsubasa was the Leader of that place for now, he often wondered if the Soul King merely brought him for healing. So his injured soul could Heal and he could return to fix things. But these matters weren't important presently, the matter of importance was this. After this matter, he needed to recapture and evaluate those within the Maggots Nest. "I owe you thanks again Core, I know no name to call you. But you offered me wisdom and fixed my body during it's breaking..Now I can fix this place from it's own collapse..The Laws must be questioned and decided if it's wise to let them go or keep them. My personal view is they should be kept and expanded upon some. My family works under the same views and beliefs as the First Generation, for it's all they know." He thought to himself feeling the nudge of Byakko upon his hand. Only he could see his Zanpakutō grabbing his attention, his orbs looked down at the creature. What would they decide, he listened for now doing no more. He made his speech to them and left it entirely up to them, they were people he once worked with as Head Captain. Tsubasa's presence always had an effect of awe on people. He noticed it now, the charisma he had few others did. The unspoken aura of leadership that flowed from the Pale Rider. One doesn't live and fight as often as him without gaining something. The price may of been steep but Tsubasa accepted the good and bad now for what it was. He'd gained tremendous wisdom, allowing him to progress further then most would ever have done. The final destination of a Captain as skilled as he was the Zero Division. But he left a promise unfinished, so it was time now to fix it and fix everything he could with the wisdom gained. Words would not sway these men and woman here, the rest was entirely in this Organizations hands. Tsubasa would act accordingly, he would do what needed to be done.

Many forget the Captains and even the Head Captain merely enforce the will of Central 46. Tsubasa's clan which follow and protect the same laws do remember and it was time Central 46 and this place were reminded of it. Military without a High Command is nothing but a group of mercenaries. Essentially that was what this place had become, mercenaries which didn't follow the will of a democracy. But of the Head Captain, in order to repair what had been done they needed to both evolve and step back. Tsubasa was only able to see it after the event with the Core. His action was swift and he was prepared for whatever would come. But this matter would be settled here and now, the future of this place would be settled entirely. Tsubasa's role in the future would also be settled, the Organization would decide what he did and what he stood for he assumed as well. Power belonged in large to Central 46, once upon a time anyways. These honored the laws and protected what mattered, Tsubasa pondered what support he would have for this action. Doubtful if anyone would support him, though Ibiki Sukia was likely. She did trust his judgment most of the time. Would anyone else, his sons surely would as well. But this was a position that few would see clearly, Tsubasa's reason was a type that perhaps this Organization had outgrown. If so, what was the answer to wash his hands of them and the Soul King? No the only way to address a problem is to acknowledge their is one. And the problem here was clear, if he stood alone so be it. He would fight this battle without drawing his blade unless that became necessary. He would hope against hope it never did, but this was the place Tsubasa Unabara would try to restore the Light of the Gotei 13.

Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Broken Soul Resolution Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Broken Soul Resolution Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Broken Soul Resolution Empty Re: The Broken Soul Resolution

Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:32 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

[url=iy5xcuB6_1Y?version=2&loop=1&color1=0x000000&color2=0xab0a75]The Broken Soul Resolution JCRrxmK[/url]

Artist: Capo Productions - Song: Revolutions - Word Count: 1515

Today was the day wasn't it? The day that would help reshape and reforge the Soul Society. There were many talks in the barracks of each division about all of the different changes that had occurred the years. Everything from the larger than life battle that was Demonic Incursion, the ceasefire between the demons, the strain placed on the Captains and the constant conflicts across earth. There were many topics to talk about it, but little were taking action against them. Therefore, The Captain of Division Eleven stepped up and took action for them.

Long before Tsubasa had began his speech, the likes of The Eleventh Division Captain restored the compound that was the Maggots Nest. After having dealt with chaos that ensued following its destruction, The Zaraki truly didn't care if she was disciplined for this action at this point. The reason for this lack of concern was due to the fact that it was a necessary evil. Watching the riots, destruction and deaths that ensued with Operation Rampage made her realize that.

Ergo, if anyone had a problem with what she done, they could address here and she'd soundly defeat them with what transpired in its absence. In fact, this whole establishment required change at this point. Ibiki tried to run from it, ignore it and simply ease herself with the flow of how things were going. Yet, no matter how hard she looked away, things weren't getting better and there was an obvious problem in leadership, organization and enforcement of the laws that kept this place in order, safe and strong.

Therefore, as one of the last remaining figures that held up what the Gotei stood for, The Menacing Devil Girl found herself in the halls of Central 46. She stared with a cold stare towards the gates which would lead her to his historic gathering of Shinigami. It brought back waves of memories from when the four corners of the Seiretei were filled with the most promising of Captains. Back then, she was just a Vice Captain wanting to do her part to help make this place tick. She only wanted to provide her strengths, be a motivator and provide stability for the former Zaraki of this division.

However, as the years rolled on, this hope dimmed and many vanished. Some of their strongest hitters vanished, others were killed and some outright gave up. It led to the point where only herself, Tsubasa and Iriko seemed to be doing any good for the organization. And, while there may have been many soldiers ready to fight tooth and nail for what this faction stood for, there were no more leaders to stop such catastrophic threats from consuming these lands. And, for any society to work, there often needed to be some semblance of power, authority or signs of leadership to help guide its people towards the right path. And so far -- none were stepping up to the plate.

So for this reason is why The Menacing Devil let off a heavy sigh from her lips as it began to rain outside the doors of the Central 46 District. These were truly dark times, but even in the darkest of times there was still a light to be found. And if the world around her was consumed by this darkness? Then Ibiki's spirit would be the light in the dark to help guide these lost souls towards the raising horizon of the suns rays of release.

Hence, when Tsubasa finished his speech, the The Lone Zaraki opened the doors to the chamber. Her violet stare pierced the shadows of the room and caused those that were once staring at The Pale Rider to gaze upon the horned Shinigami. After taking a moment to compose herself, Ibiki started her slow and silent walk to the stage where Tsubasa stood. With each step she took, numerous images of the Captains that came before her started to pass.

Captain Commander Xaver Chayton. Rukia Kuchiki, Damien Crow. Jin Hoshigawa. Kinoen Luesen. Tiamat...Crow. Nis. Byakuya Kuchiki. Wolf Lionus. Yukashii Kuchiki. And even her own former Captain -- Mitsurugi .

These were many of the people that ran through the mind of The Zaraki. And, one by one, they all shattered and turned into nothingness as their legends faded into obscurity. It all turned into failure and one of the few people left standing in these shadows were herself -- and Tsubasa. So as her face turned more sullen and weary with each passing memory, the fist of The Oni Shinigami grew tighter as she understood that it was up to them to bring about that revolutionary change they promised to each other all those years ago.

Thus, when she took the stage, she fought back the tearing and jarring emotions that were associated with losing so many friends, allies and comrades. And, instead, became stoic and focused solely on delivering her intentions of change upon the Soul Society.

"Unlike the last speech I gave before this council, I don't have as much to say. However, the depth of my words and their meaning have run much deeper since the last I arrived. I stand before you all as a pillar of one of the last fighting forces to keep this nation, this organization and its people in tact. I recall this room being filled to the brim with Captains that radiated leadership, but now there is no one other than myself to represent the Gotei 13."

As this speech began, the tone of Ibiki's voice was solemn, yet filled with genuine emotion. Searching within herself, she was trying to find the right words to say, the correct way to convey them and to suppress her own sorrows from bleeding over into the audience. The Public needed someone strong and she could not fail them in this effort. So, she paused for a moment, gauged the crowds reaction and continued on.

"Our laws have fallen to the wayside, our people have been placed in peril and there seems to be no sign of leadership from high or above. Our god has forsaken us, and our commander...isn't as efficient as I'd hoped he would have been. So, it is ultimately up to us to ensure that our kind is taken care. And that means assuming control, taking ownership of our problems and moving forwards from our failures. For these reasons is why I am hereby ushering in a state of civil control for the people of not only the Seireitei, but the entire Soul Society."

Those words left a sudden spark of surprised reaction, but nobody seemed to contest it. Most people understood it; even if it was on a subconscious level. One look at the barren wastelands of the Seireitei could help a person understand where The Zaraki was coming from at this point.

"However, I won't solely be in control. Nor Tsubasa. Nor Iriko. I purpose that this organization and its military be led by the people for the people. Not for The Soul King, nor for any sort of single power; but for all us that call this place home. I want to make this place a foundation for my children to one day feel safe, for my allies to feel proud of and for the people I fight for to feel at ease. I am not the only one who feels this way and I certainly won't allow their voices to go unheard of anymore."

Then, there was another pause. The crowd seemed to be nodding in agreement and there was a sense of urgency felt. Many people were chatting among themselves, others were preparing to fight for the likes of Tsubasa and Ibiki and some were outright cheering for her to continue on. So -- she did.

"Therefore, starting from today, we will rebuild the Gotei 13. We will take elements from the old and new to become a more balanced, focused and disciplined organization. We must find our roots, but also take what we've learned along the way to help further our cause and reshape our image and goals. We must also find compassion ship in our allies, think like our enemies and form a strong union between the Iramasha, The Earthlings and all those who fight on our side righteous and stability. We cannot be too forgiving, nor can we be too prejudice and narrow-minded. We must be strong, we must be wise and we must be...together."

And with that, Ibiki turned her violet gaze back to Tsubasa and nodded her head.

"No one person can run this show alone and we must all fight, work and live together in order to make this vision happen. So I ask you, my comrades, my friends and my superiors: will you not support this decision? Will you not fight to restore this place to its former glory?"

Now turning her gaze back to the crowd, Ibiki finished her speech, closed her eyes and let the public and her allies decide the reaction from here on end.

The Menacing Devil -- made her peace.

The Broken Soul Resolution WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Broken Soul Resolution Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Broken Soul Resolution Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:24 pm

Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
"…"

The male was silent, looking down at the scene before him. People were milling past, gathering for a meeting of some kind. They were all going, all moving. He did not know what to make of this meeting… so he decided that he would go in with an unbiased mind, and simply listen to what they had to say. And more than anything, he wanted to hear their minds directly, without fear or interference. The idea that he could strike fear into them was something that chilled his bones, but otherwise why else would they have called such a meeting if they were not satisfied with the course that the Gotei was currently following? All throughout his skull, pricks and bits of pain and sharpness had been echoing. More than anything, t felt as if there were something… wrong. "An oligarchy still isn't the answer, though…" A few whispers passed through his mind as he gently flipped through a book, his body surrounded by the texts. They had all had one author, a man by the name of Puzyri-Teimei.

At last, he stood once more, turning his back as the black-cloaked Shinigami slowly shifted in behind the crowd of others, listening to the words that Tsubasa spoke. Naturally, it wasn't possible to discern who he was. Who would notice a mere resident, his hair covering his eyes? He had no distinguishing marks, and more than anything… he felt disgusting. People did not want to look at him. He was nothing more than a slug, and he was well aware of this fact… and was using it directly to his advantage. As he stood there, his eyes closed behind the hair that was revealing them. As he stood there, however, he could not help but open his hand, fighting his urge to keep a neutral face.

Behind Tsubasa's body, on the wall that could be viewed by the entire hall, a screen had appeared, as small as the Unabara's back. On this Kido screen was displayed a broken destruction. It was a very specific piece of destruction. It was the view that Iriko had had, upon waking up from being defeated by Khala. The sights of destruction, of devastation, his own consciousness wavering. "W-what…?" He heard words and murmurs around his body, though he remained indiscriminate. The Master of Kido did not even have a tracing line leading back to him from the Kido's appearance, having manipulated the Reiryoku in the area to his will to cast it.

He had been defeated. Ah, but that was the result he had always seen coming, was it not? The Maggot's Nest had been rebuilt. Men were imprisoned once more… whether or not they were placed there fairly still remained to be seen. Absolutes were creeping back into the Gotei Thirteen. So it appears I am rejected once more.. But, it is not as if I had not shown them the possibility. He thoguht, unable to stop a single tear from drifting down from his eyelid, feeling it become ensnared by his bangs.

The rain began coming down. That was only normal. After all, Iriko was in the building. His abilities directly caused him to control the nearby weather, and now he could feel nothing but a kind of gray sadness. After that, the image behind Tsubasa slowly came to a fade as Ibiki began to take the stage. This was the Soul Society. Iriko meant no particular message with his image. He did not mean to instill fear or desperation, or hope. He was merely displaying the most recent event that this 'council' was reacting to.

As he heard Ibiki's words, his right hand ached. The arm that had been lost in the conflict against Khala, the one that had been replaced by what looked like a skeletal limb… that was hidden from view as well, but it ached. It ached to write, to express in words the tragedy that was being experienced by the woman known as Ibiki. How strangely wonderful… Iriko sighed, slightly relieved at her capacity to feel. She had something which Tsubasa entirely lacked… She could feel the pain, feel the tragedy.

As she mentioned him, he had to violently suppress another smirk. After all, he had never volunteered for this position. He had tried, and he had tried hard. Unfortunately, as is true in any force in history, it is much easier to overthrow a way of life to maintain one. His journey with the Gotei had not come to an end… but it seemed that the time he had been allotted had run out.

He had never intended for the Gotei to lose its mission. Shinigami still roamed the Earth, exorcising hollows and bringing Plusses to this side. Perhaps the part that affected him the most was the tragedy of his own soldiers, the ones that had been reformed from the Maggot's Nest and were now constantly on guard to ensure that the people who lived in the Gotei remained safe from the invaders in their midst. For them, he had failed. Even if he were dethroned, however… he would protect them, even to the last breath.

As he listened to her proposal, he at last allowed himself a small, genuine smile, unperturbed by irony or cynicism. Yes, Ibiki's heart and soul were in the right place. Perhaps that was the case, and had always been… he simply had no charisma. He had always been aware of his lack of ability. He had managed to hold the Seireitei together, but he could not fool himself. Being a leader at such a large scale was something that he could do, but he would never be popular. He made a much better Branch leader than he did a Commander.

"Hey, do you think we could really do that…? I was hoping my family would have power again but…" Someone whispered to Iriko, who was given a single look. That look shocked the man who spoke, who instantly regretted opening his mouth and swallowed as he turned back to face the Captain of the Eleventh Division. However, after that, he finally allowed for one of his cynical smiles to enter into his face as he reached one hand slowly upwards, raising it for all to see as he waited to be called on. Ah, I can't help it. Why am I such a voice of dissension? He mentally cackled, before clearing his throat to speak.

"Then, what is your plan? This is a council meeting, correct? Don't you think there should at least be one other speaker?"

He asked, before the grunt-rank Shinigami slowly pulled a pipe out from his clothes, beginning to walk upwards as he walked to the back of the hall, his cloak billowing as the half-demonic looking Captain Commander of the Gotei Thirteen walked down the middle of the hall, stepping up to the platform… before walking past it, before sitting back against the wall, his mouth pressed up to the bubble maker as he gently blew, a few of them coming out and raising up to the sky.

"Tsubasa, do you really think me a dictator? It is not as if I can prevent it if you do… but I won't lie that I would find that surprising. You know how I feel about power... Traditionally, the Gotei 13 is a Theocratic Oligarchy. You two have spoken extensively about ideals and desires, now you should talk about the mechanics. Of course, I far would have preferred it if you would have come to my office and talked about these concerns with me so that we could iron them out…" And he cut the thought of there, preventing himself from saying But Tsubasa, You've never really been one to ask my opinion, have you?

The Lone Crow held a hand outwards, before looking at the assembled crowd as the bubbles began to change, flowing down to each person. "The very first question: What do you do about the demons in our midst? It is true that they are fundamentally agents of chaos and instability. At the same time, that can be true of any being. My current philosophy facing them is Taoism, the thoughts behind Yin and Yang. What are your opinions?" He asked them directly, before leaning ack further as he looked up at the sky.

"Second… How will you conduct meetings, and where? Will it be open? Will it beheld in the Rukongai or Seireitei? Will we invite representatives from other races to take part? What about our hybrid members, such as Kuro Okami, who has a Ziamichi?"

As he spoke those words, a ramen bowl randomly dropped from the sky, falling next to Iriko as he smiled. Yes, I could sense you up there, you wandering shadow. Don't worry, you won't get left out. However, nothing else appeared, and Iriko merely reached over, picking up the bowl as he set it down within his own shadow, where it slowly began to dissolve back into the ground as strangely as it had emerged. "And no, I do not presume to speak as person of authority or power. Just as always, I want to look to you all, and to present you with what I be the greatest opportunities for the potential of our Gotei 13."

"The old system was deficient. It degraded men, and while it functioned, it functioned only through the maintenance of order through fear, through respect of power. That was the primary problem of the old system. A democracy requires people to have true respect for the laws. Laws are fine in themselves, but they first must be just, second, funded, and third, enforced. Should we have open access to the Seireitei? Do we make all orders absolute, or treat with understanding cases such as that of Rukia Kuchiki?How shall we determine representatives? Will it only remain the noble families, given power so that they could maintain order through fear?"

At those words, he could hear griping, and once again had to fight like mad not to adopt his ironic smile. Good, let them gripe. I am sure they have all learned something from these times… The screen appeared once again, this time in front of Iriko, as it displayed the Gotei as it was now, almost entirely rebuilt, thanks to the efforts of people from both within and without the Seireitei and Rukongai. He recalled the incident with the escaped prisoner, as well as the fact that when Deveta himself emerged, he did not slaughter them all, putting them only in a coma ....No… in another case of an attack like that… with the old system…? We would all have been slaughtered… There would not be a Gotei Thirteen… When the screen finally faded, Iriko was behind it, and he was smiling a… sad smile.

Behind his eyepatch over his right eye, he lost a single tear, once again. They want to change… they may be mad at me, at my ways… but they are alive to be mad… we are all still here… we were not destroyed… However, in this case, Iriko could not become overwhelmed by emotion. ...Truth be told.. This opportunity to be the Captain Commander… it has changed me. These people… even Ibiki and Tsubasa… each of them is dear, even if they are angry with me or my ways… Tsubasa believed that he had obtained Wisdom, but Wisdom was not what was always required.

Iriko's primary purpose here was two fold. The first, was to ensure that the mechanics of what this realm desired were determined. The second… to remind them that they could not leave out the heart. He had a voice, and he would not censor it. That desire to push outwards, to ensure that thought was placed into everything, thought that went beyond simple logic… that was his core desire, and always had been.

"Finally… what shall you do about rehabilitation at the Maggot's Nest? What about Executions, or Exile? Upon Exile, you create a new enemy. To prevent this, or to deal with criminals we could not kill, we locked them into the Maggot's Nest… I destroyed the Maggot's Nest to show that we could not simply ignore our fellow man who is wounded in some way, especially those who could be healed... So….

I would like to suggest a new division. Division 14: The Hell Butterfly's Nest."

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:25 pm

[url=-UikOKr_AJ0?version=2&loop=1&color1=0x000000&color2=0xb36500]The Broken Soul Resolution JCRrxmK[/url]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Tsubasa kept to his word calmly listening to the situation as it happened, Ibiki had her presence that she was known for. He sighed softly, Tsubasa had reserved himself to be last he was considered by many one of the strongest Shinigami alive. His opinion mattered some, he did gain some wisdom and understanding of things he previously couldn't. Tsubasa snapped his fingers an image popped up of children being slaughtered and crimes of such nature that couldn't be even spoken. This was happening here, it wasn't Demons no this was two particular districts. Districts 80 and 79 were shown to them, his eyes closed for a moment before deciding to address a couple things. "Firstly Iriko, my concern isn't small as the Gotei 13 itself..Their is pain here in a deal that stretches to our realm as a whole..People are getting raped, butchered and we aren't doing anything..I am not willing to go out and kill every single person, not anymore. " Tsubasa's fights brought him closer, he gently ran a hand along the sword. His eyes stared at them and he spoke first and most important something needed to be done. He waved a hand and the images vanished, was he suggesting they go in and secure the area. He wanted them to understand demons weren't the first problem on the doorstep. It was the fact that people were killing each other, District 79 was death every day. The amount of killing there up to this point was equal to the battle of Australia in casualties. At least that's where his estimate placed it, he sighed sliding the matter to the side. Iriko had questions and it was time he answer them, the pain in the current seemed clear. Ibiki was a good course for things to do, Tsubasa sighed softly as made one final message clear. "I am waiting today to see where this goes, my sword is currently in service of the Vanguard and Soul King..I came here because Zero Division was needed this time..Next time I may not be here to help, so somethings must be fixed..But let's handle the other concerns first."

Tsubasa's eyes opened and looked at the room, first was the old system. "The old system did have flaws, that I intend to repair now..or attempt too. Representation will be chosen based on four sections held by vote for three of them, the fourth being the Lieutenant of the First Division or Squad Seven Captain's duty as Internal Affairs. A person will be voted into the Council for the Nobles, the Rukongai, and if required I can send a person to watch over from Zero Division. " Tsubasa paused somewhat wishing he could avoid the demon issue, he sighed softly. "The Demon issue is my fault since I was immature and unable to understand the situation at that time..I believe that should be chosen when the system is set up democratically though." Tsubasa paused as he thought on his opinion before his eyes closed completely for a moment."My stance is simple, if they threaten the innocent here in any form I will not hesitate to fight..As for my understanding on the Demons, I've been called a Devil most of my life we are similar they and I in some aspects..I do not believe this choice should be handle by the current way though..As it will leave some with a bad taste in their mouth." Tsubasa didn't stop as he thought about the place it needed to be neutral ground where no one stood to gain anything. No one could cause trouble, he opened his orbs. "Zero Division will provide a place for them anywhere desired and will remain out, the place may be checked for whatever you wish..Or we can have Urahara Kisuke help providing a location favorable to those chosen. He paused on the question of the Maggot's Nest, execution was best avoided and the public safety was important. Tsubasa decided to pull a book out from his bag and drop it on the table soon a screen opened and it showed a list of names. Kazuya Kiharu appearing among them, his eyes stared empty at them all.

"Fact is, if you don't change things another Kazuya will happen...and we may not get lucky this time. Aizen Sosuke, Kazuya Kiharu, Kaname Tousen, the Substitute Shinigami before Kurosaki Ichigo..How many more do we intend to release before it's enough. Their is pain here and that is clear from all sides..I've failed as a Captain Commander as in my youth and desperation to save this place I made a deal with the Soul King. I should of fixed things rather then leaving them in the hands of Iriko, Iriko was capable but didn't deserve the mess he was left with..So the question is the Maggot's Nest and Under 1st should a prison be kept..Their is a question that must be asked, what happens when we can't kill them. Execution is out, do we simply let them go and hope they don't go destroy everything..The Maggot's Nest is needed, but not for common criminals, those who steal and such should be sent before..the Three to be judged fairly. The Gotei 13, The Rukongai, and Seireitei are different beings in someways. The Nobles live atop their mountains with the Rukongai at the bottom and the Gotei 13 somewhere in the middle trying to help both sides."

Tsubasa felt the core speaking to him for a moment as he touched it, insight and wisdom. That was what it offered so often this was the scene that he dealt with. Tsubasa sighed as he decided to make one more thing clear. " I've wondered this for a while, what would happen here if I left..my sword along with Ibiki's Fist and Iriko's kido have protected this place for a long time..I promised Ibiki to hell with a future that is bright for this place. That children can live peacefully in..I don't want a peace that lasts a couple hundred years but for thousands or millions till new issues arise. The suggestion is interesting Iriko to make a 14th Division. I don't know if that will fix it, the problem stems from the Rukongai, the Nobles, and the Gotei 13..Adding another Division may not help us, I've said my peace and answered the best I can..Ibiki is better at these matters, it's because of the way things are that a person like me exists..I am a creation of this system, as is Tetsuya my son..I hope we can fix it so the pain he and I suffered never comes back upon another because we failed here."

Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Broken Soul Resolution Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Broken Soul Resolution Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:02 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

[url=Nuc1N1uSeXI?version=2&loop=1&color1=0x000000&color2=0xab0a75]The Broken Soul Resolution JCRrxmK[/url]

Artist: Hikari Records - Song: レイノユメ (Ambient Mix) - Word Count: 2333

After most of the introductions had been made in this meeting of absolute urgency, the likes of a familiar presence entered into the room. Although he tried to hide it, the keen focus and perception of The Menacing Devil Girl understood his smell and spiritual presence by memory. After all, if nothing else, slugs are slimy creatures and they reek of pure filth. Much of the same could be said about Iriko as he slithered into the chambers. Of course, if this were a more lighthearted mood, the Oni Captain would crack a joke about it, but her heart was in a more pure and focused place at this point and too far gone for that.

As The Captain Commander emerged out of his smog of kido screen, a soft sigh escaped her lips and the chatter of those around her became tuned out. Like an all encompassing dome of thought, memories began to flash within The Suika and hushed the world around The Devil Girl. These recollections came in the form of Demonic Incursion and the carnage that became plastered all over the Soul Society as a result. The death, destruction, ruin and horror of that war left a foul taste in her mouth and she felt that Iriko should take more charge of this -- debacle. For god's sake, even the Iramasha were doing more than them at this point with the recovery operation their Reimu Iramashsa performed none too long ago.

"Why don't you do something about those damned demons!?"

"What about our lands?!"

"I don't care if demons are here or not, but if they are going to stay, they need to make sure they follow our rules!"

Which is why when one of the fellow guest started talking about their lack of action about the problem, Ibiki clenched her fist and snarled aloud like a vicious beast to otherwise shush them. In that instant, most of the crowd grew hushed, but she restrained herself and eased her tensions. No. There was no point verbally exploding on them. Instead? Only a simple explanation was needed to expand awareness:

"I've listened to those concerns and we will deal with them in due time. Make no mistake: no one, demon or shinigami, will get away with breaking the rules of our society. Not mine, not theirs, and certainly not the Soul King's. OUR society made by OUR rules will be enforced. I will make that vow here and now. So please, calm yourselves."

The audience had gotten quiet, but not in a bad way. They seemed to be eased, relaxed and otherwise trusting in this aggressive Captain's approach towards the problem. Maybe things would change for the better. But, before long, the subject of The Maggots nest appeared and The Menacing Devil Girl let out another exhaling of breath.

"What is going on with the maggots nest?"

"Are we rebuilding that thing or what?"

To these questions, Ibiki had one answer to both them and The Captain Commander:

"Do not worry about that. The newly reformed Maggots Nest will host criminals, but we will give them a chance to plead their case to us. If it is found suitable? Then we will release them. If not? Then they will still confined. So we've rounded up the prisoners and are processing them as apart first step towards a democracy."

Once those words were echoed out in to the room, most of the people were surprised by this decision made by the two of them. Some were questioning if that system could truly work, while many were open and suggestive to the idea when compared to the lawlessness they've endured up until this point and what it has gotten them. So, if nothing else, she could at least give it a trial period to see how it works. That would please Tsubasa, Iriko, her values and everyone else around them.

Alas, though, there was something else that caught her eye: a silent tear from The Captain Commander. That bought a noticeable amount of attention to Ibiki's perception as she understood that this entire event must've been rather harsh on the male. However, it was something that needed to be addressed and she assumed most leaders were ready to deal with that type of pressure. It wasn't all fun and games running an organization like this and trying to uphold the values of an entire society. Yet, she did not mean ill-will of the Captain. The Menacing Devil Girl didn't even care if he remained Captain; so long as there were others to help counter-balance his opinion.

So, that's when an idea popped into her head.

"I sense that there is a great sadness hording itself in you, but I must say that it will be alright, Iriko. I apologize if this meeting has been hard on you, but it needs to be done."

The tone of The Oni Captain was sincere and honest as she stared him directly in the eye. Unwavering, unblinking and totally honest in her amber stare. Once she had given herself a moment to digest where her train of thought was going, Iriko posed a few interesting questions. Something about her plan of action, this council meeting and addressing the speaker. All things which Ibiki had a response for.

"What is my plan? My plan is to bring a democracy into the Soul Society, to make the Gotei 13 for the people and make ourselves a few pieces short of a whole that we used to be. I don't care for everything we did in the past because we made far too many flaws, and I don't much care for where we are now as there is still too much ruin and damage done to us. So I wish to take the ways of the old and new guide people into a new dawn with it."

At this point, Ibiki would have made her voice projected throughout the entire Central 46 compound so that all knew of her opinion. Thus, her voice was firm, but serene in its tone. Holding its confidence, but not over biting and turning into a shouting match.

"And the first part of that plan: two to three Captain Commanders. You heard me correctly. I do not wish to simply throw you out of power as opposed to allowing others to otherwise be on par with yourself. Solo-leadership has gotten us nowhere and I feel now is the time to allow other Captain Commanders to take the fold. This can come to a vote by other Captains, Central 46, you yourself or however else we choose to do this; but I feel that choosing from our current pool of Captains will be fine. They will still have the duties of their squad, but with the extra responsibilities that your squad holds."

Then, with that, she would let her words simmer as those around her were shocked at the proposition. It was unheard of, but certainly not opposed. It would make sense in the same way that as president has a VP, as to would the logic of having a 2nd Captain Commander in a different squad make sense. And, of course, The Menacing Devil felt herself and Tsubasa would be fit for either of those positions, but she would not be angered if they weren't chosen. It is just, at this point, the Gotei 13 is going to need multiple figureheads to withhold their image and it can't be done by one person anymore.

So, while those thoughts were allowed to fill the air, Ibiki turned her attention back to Iriko Crow as he started speaking towards Tsubasa. From the looks of things, he figured that they saw him as dictator, whereas The Oni Captain was just interested in getting things in order with the Gotei Thirteen and felt that modified leadership from The Slug could help. However,m he started prattling on further and started reaching out into questions that he wanted each of them to ask. Thus, Ibiki would nod and indulge him in an answer to his first question about the demons.

"Look at me Captain: I have the title of Oni in my name. I honestly do not care if demon's stay in the Soul Society, so long as they follow our laws and structure. It is the unruly ones that wish to invade and cause havoc that must be purged. Those such as the likes of Shadow Fall, K-World and chaotic beast like Eric Zarathos and other otherworldly threats. "

With a firm nod, she'd then continue on to his next question.

"The meetings can be held here, your office, the Seireitei or Rukognai. It matters not where the venue is, as opposed to the meeting happening in general. Representatives from the Iramasha would be allowed and demon's who would otherwise act as non-aggressive ambassadors of their race. And, I'm not sure where Tsubasa stands, but I do not care if a Vizard or Ziamichi joins so long as they keep their Shinigamihood dominant."

Then. There was a blank stare. The reason for this void stare was because a ramen bowl had randomly materialized from the sky. So, The Menacing Devil Girl took this as a chance to calm her own nerves. With a quick wave of her hand, a purple gourd appeared in The Suika Chidl's right hand and she proceeded to drink a high volume of booze to ease herself. Waves of calmness rushed down The Oni Captain's spine and she let out a soft sigh before going on to further engage The Captain Commander in this debate of sorts.

"I understand you only want to look out for us, but that same concern extends to everyone from my point of view. Since you have me mistaken in the fact that you believe that we think that the out ways were absolute perfection. They weren't, they aren't and they never will be. All I desire is to take our past and present and turn into a more promising future from the mistakes we've learned. Laws should always adapt, evolve and change based on the generation they are in; not stay stagnate and constant. So the laws are just because they are for the people, funded because we have numerous royal families and figures of power behind us and thirdly we have enough strength to enforce them as we ourselves and our allies become stronger. So with a more compassionate, but firm hand, we will grow."

After getting that immensely long sentiment out, The Suika Child let out another gentle exhaling of breath and allowed Iriko to unleash another kido screen. Apparently, he had a slideshow they wanted to see and Ibiki would be happy to oblige that. As she viewed the mist imagery of Demonic Incursion started to play once more and she could see where this was all going. The destruction, devastation and his point of view of helping the Demon Goddess were all important facts; but they weren't absolute in her mind. So, she'd let her thoughts be known when he was finished.

"I've already stated my policies regarding the Maggots Nest. As far as executions go, those will be determined by a case by case bases. Not all stories are the same and we will have to review them as a council to determine what course of action is best. Exile can be used as a punishment, but so can imprisonment, community service acts, restrictions on powers, fines paid and so on and so forth. The New Maggots Nest will just people the benefit of the doubt and a fair trial. That is all."

Once she was finishing speaking those somber words, Ibiki gave a ice-cold stare at Iriko and shook her head. A 14th Division? Really? When they were already stretched so thin? No. That was not going to work. So, The Menacing Devil Girl took a calm walk over to Iriko and flicked him on the nose for making such a comment.

"No. That's ridiculous, Slug Captain. All Squads should simply devote spare resources to the Maggots Nest and Division 2 should overlook them primarily. We are already having trouble with candidates for our current divisions, a 14th Division would be a foolish act even for someone like you to commit."

She certainly wasn't holding back her tongue on that sentiment as her voice became intense, hard and rigid as The Menacing Devil Girl greatly opposed that idea.

Proceeding that point being made, The Oni Captain then turned her ginger stare back towards Tsubasa and chimed in on a few points he made next:

"I would focus more on helping the Gotei 13 and us before the Vanguard and Soul King. So, I would like to ask you to take over as head of research, if that is alright with Iriko. The reason I ask is because we need all the powerful resources we can get and you are brilliant enough for that job from my point of view, Tsubasa."

With that, she'd then turn a gaze to Iriko Crow to otherwise back her statements up in the form of an approval of some kind or another. From there, she would just nod her head at some of the senitments Tsubasa shared about the ways of the old. There wasn't anything too off with that and the same words he spoke of about demons. Ultimately, most of what he said was in alignment with what she believed and the best thing to do from here was to take it all away.

"With that said, what do you say, Iriko? We've given you all the facts to back up our words, do you not agree with this?"

The Broken Soul Resolution WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Broken Soul Resolution Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Broken Soul Resolution Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:21 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...