Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Sleeper Awakens
The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:34 am by Mirja Eeola

» Fubar Without Leave
The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:38 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 5:31 am by Iori[Chronos]

» CPK's Test Thread V2
The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by CPKallday

» Where it Ends and Begins
The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Boy with the Iron Voice
The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Espada
The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:12 pm by MistahJay

» Beseeching Aid
The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:37 pm by Henrex

» Anastasius [APPROVED 0-4/0-3]
The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:03 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Crow Claims
The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128515 messages in 19566 subjects

The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paranoia
Paranoia

The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT]   The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:13 pm

"Les Rejilla? That palace many have said was built over the ruins of Las Noches? Can't say I am." The male slowly extends his right arm, coiling his digits as though they were grasping at something. The armor he bore began to develop several sutures previously unnoticed. As the cracks expand into a most intricate web, the Hierro shell about his figure flakes, sending dust into the air which twisted around his frame like ethereal serpents. These streams of tiny, white particles converge near his out-reaching hand, forming what appeared at first to be a simplistic, two-dimensional scroll. As more of his Resurrección assembles near his arm, the shape becomes more defined. In less then a minute, his claymore had returned to his grip, and his former uniform clad his skin one more as though he had never released.

"This encounter, is likely the first vocal interaction I've had in four centuries." A simple twist of his wrist caused the blade to be spun, allowing him to flip it from directing its edge downward, to the ceiling of this petrified forest. The Arrancar's arm bends at the elbow, and he slides the two-handed sword back into its scabbard. Throughout this entire span of almost two minutes, his eyes never left the raptor-like Hollow or her quarry. Once his tool of carnage was properly sheathed, his arms lower -or in the case of his left, rise -and cross over one another before his sternum and Hollow Hole.

"Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rokuro
Starter Member
Rokuro

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27000/100000The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27000/100000)
Tiers:

The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT]   The Fatal Impact [OPEN COMBAT] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:21 pm

THE STARS YOU SEE IN THE NIGHT SKY HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR CENTURIES

Artist: Dead Can Dance - Song: Crescent