Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mecha's Faces [GFX] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Mecha's Faces [GFX] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Mecha's Faces [GFX] Empty Mecha's Faces [GFX]

Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:49 pm
[FOR MECHA ANGEL つ ◕_◕ ༽つ]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

CODE:
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mecha's Faces [GFX] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Mecha's Faces [GFX] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Mecha's Faces [GFX] Empty Re: Mecha's Faces [GFX]

Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:56 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla tincidunt, velit egestas hendrerit imperdiet, ante metus aliquet dui, nec blandit justo tortor ac enim. Vivamus eleifend magna ut ex iaculis, in tempus turpis porta. Curabitur commodo blandit nibh, eu condimentum turpis dapibus sed. Nam venenatis, urna vitae ullamcorper lobortis, metus nisl dictum lacus, lacinia lobortis augue erat ac magna. Aenean tellus orci, ornare non ligula sed, gravida luctus massa. Suspendisse efficitur orci vel nulla finibus, non lacinia lorem pretium. Integer ac ultrices turpis. Cras faucibus tellus ut ante venenatis, vel semper turpis consectetur. Aenean ut pharetra nisl.

Phasellus scelerisque viverra mi, in pellentesque augue auctor id. Cras convallis tempor risus ac viverra. Praesent at lacus vitae diam vestibulum sagittis. Nullam ut tincidunt ipsum. Suspendisse bibendum mauris neque, id placerat turpis consectetur in. Phasellus vitae varius lorem, ut convallis sapien. Nullam luctus neque ut pharetra vehicula. Vestibulum pretium risus tellus. Vestibulum porta, nisl sed suscipit sagittis, nisl eros porttitor lorem, vitae facilisis sapien massa et ligula. Ut ut magna ac arcu malesuada fringilla ut a quam. Donec tincidunt nec felis non vehicula. Integer ut nibh et mi efficitur pharetra. Nam dictum nunc vitae felis dapibus, eget aliquet leo tempor. Donec iaculis massa et faucibus pulvinar. Praesent tincidunt mollis urna ut aliquam.

Maecenas elementum sollicitudin tortor quis vulputate. Praesent elit lacus, malesuada nec mauris eu, luctus condimentum mauris. Donec commodo urna et dui ornare, a vestibulum orci imperdiet. Sed eget euismod lacus. Aenean eleifend nunc lorem, quis sagittis enim efficitur at. Duis dictum efficitur tellus, nec mollis dui hendrerit vitae. Praesent pretium tristique augue eu tincidunt. Nunc sem ante, blandit eu molestie sed, varius at ex. Etiam non rhoncus ipsum. Nunc auctor arcu malesuada ex tempor sodales. Pellentesque id turpis eu tortor volutpat consequat. Etiam hendrerit ullamcorper neque non ultrices.

Code:

Mecha's Faces [GFX] RDLUVBj
Mecha's Faces [GFX] 82q86I3
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:00 am

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Code:

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Code:

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:35 am

Code:

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:45 pm

Fukiko Miyamoto App

- Name: Fukiko Miyamoto
- Titles: -//-
- Appearance Age: 17
- Affiliation/Rank: Soul Society

- Appearance Description: Fukiko is around 5'9 feet tall, with brown, sun burned skin, amber dark eyes in shadowed room and more green/brownish color in well light room. He has thick eye brows and lashes, while those one couldn't call long. No, they were definitely thick. The males hair are in a color of old paper or parchment. Even with all of his constant training, he has quite slim and even feminine body figure, as well, that his skin is quite soft on touch. There is a pair of horns coming out from his hair, which of course aren't seen in his Gigai.

If in Soul Society, his preferences are quite plain, simple kimono, usually in light sand color, white or grey. On top of that there is a colorful Haori, something like a jacket for Japanese. It is usually in dark colors, but with bright flowers on it. If for stealth missions, it will be in neutral, brown color. Of course, when attending duties, it will be changed to a Shinigamies standard black Kimono, though Fukiko haven't wore it for years, do to his absence.

The last thing to be mentioned is the talisman, which is directly attached in the middle of his face. It is written on a simple paper and the symbol has no important meaning. If blown by wind, it doesn't move and only surrenders to Fukiko's touch. On the boys right palm lies a another symbol, this time drawn in a circle. This symbol has no meaning at all, but again, if tried to wash, it doesn't come off.

Personality

While Fukiko isn't a introvert person, there are only few who can see his true nature. This is for a obvious reason, as the male had spent years after years between Hollows and Demons, not knowing what it means to trust someone. Those few who he could trust in that time were still to be held suspicious, as the place knew no mercy. Things as friends and allies, for a Shinigamie in Hueco Mundo it wasn't possible.

Though he was lucky to be able save his sanity and keep what made him into a human. The boy is polite, pleasant to be around and helpful. He won't turn down someone in need and isn't a type to seek violence, if not needed. On the other hand, he didn't think twice in killing every Hollow and Demon, which stood in his way when looking for his brother in Hueco Mundo.

He is a person to set goals. And when he sets it, there will be no stopping him. The boy can fail once, twice, three times, but he will again and again come back and try to get over the obstacle in the way. What if he can't do it? Then the male will just find another way to reach his goal. Find a way around. But not before ten, twelve times he had rushed at the problem head forth.

What he has more is the guys complete obedience to law. It may seem wrong. It may seem suspicious, but if it is his duty to obey it, he will. And for that the male won't let anything get in his way. Friends, work colleagues, nothing will stand in his way to deal the rightful judgement. Cause for him law is Soul King and Soul King is what keeps Fukiko's hopes for a brighter future. He had witnessed the power of the great creator and will stand loyal to him o matter what. No life or death will stand in his way. No tricks or manipulation will cloud his vision. The male knows, while he obeys the rules of God, his path will be a steady route forth.

When studying or working in a big project Fukiko can become something of a zombie. It is because of how deep he goes in the project, how his mind absorbs every thread of information and then tries to put it together to form what he needs. There is a colossal amount of info in the males head and so it is only logical, that he sometimes locks himself out from the world, be it a cave in the Deserts Of the Hollow Realm or a cabinet of his home, and spends days on a wild idea. After that everyone can see very well that he had achieved something, as the male just radiates pleasure out of himself.

And then there is the moments where one needs to ask is this the same man mentioned before. Because in social life, while he is semi-social, active and almost always smiling, he also is shy, when it comes to physical contact. Not even that, he gets nervous even if talked about it, where the most sensitive subject is his virginity and the fact that the man hadn't lost it in all his 292 years. If mentioned, he will go off as a bomb, acting all childlike and changing color to tomato red.

In battle Miyamoto shows again another side of his. Because of the almost 120 years, which he spent in Hueco Mundo, in battle the male knows that there is no point wasting words or actions. All his focus will be directed at the environment, how to utilize it and the fastest way to deal with his enemy. There will be this complete coldness in him, which will allow not to get distracted or anything of that nature. Fighting creatures with no morals has created a ability for him to not underestimate anyone, but also not to put one higher, then they are, as it also can influence the outcome of a battle.

(You will write about their life on earth, then their history as a shinigami here. 3-4 paragraph's)

Natural Skills and Abilities:
-Devastating Spiritual Presence: From age of four Fukiko and his brother Natsu had strong spiritual presences, marking them one day to become Shinigami. While ones presence attracted people to him, because in it they felt better, one was avoided, because people felt sick around him. At age of 7 Fukiko's spiritual presence actually served as a physical boost, making one in his presence to heal faster, become stronger and more resistant to pain. Not only that, spiritual beings, with them including Hollows, felt attracted to the male. Those weaker, around tier 5-4, felt a need to be close the male, fulfill his desires and so. While Natsu, his presence on that moment became unbearable for those without any power. They became sick and even their bodies were physically damaged by him. Shinigamies weren't effected that bad, but it wasn't pleasant to be near the male.

Later on it was decided that it would be better if his spiritual powers would be half sealed, for the safety of him and others. A seal was put on by the headmaster of Shinigami Academy. When the boy asked, when he will be able to remove it, the headmaster just said that when he will be able to take it off, he is free to do so. His brother received a seal similar to his.

Anyhow, the three seals are located on different parts of him. One is on his forehead, it is a regular paper talisman with no special appearance, but suppresses his power by three minor tiers. The other two are on his Zanpakutõs, both put on by himself. They surround the swords and make them look as cats. Through this seal they also can interact with the outside world...As much, as a cats body allows them to, that is.
Seal Appearance:

- Reiatsu Color: Rainbow

- Zanpakutô Spirit Name: (What is the name of your Zanpukto Spirit)

- Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: (What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.)

- Inner World: (What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?)

- Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : (What does the sword look like when its not released?)

- Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: (Over the years, Shinigami have evovled to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section)

- Release: (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)

- Shikai Description: (Your character or your sword's new appearance. The appearance is totally up to you.)

- Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

- Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

- Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

- Reiatsu Color: (Does your character have any sort of default reiatsu color?)

- Zanpakutô Spirit Name: (What is the name of your Zanpukto Spirit)

- Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: (What does your characters Zanpukto Spirit look like in their inner world? Please write at least 1 paragraph for this.)

- Inner World: (What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?)

- Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : (What does the sword look like when its not released?)

- Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: (Over the years, Shinigami have evovled to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section)

- Release: (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)

- Shikai Description: (Your character or your sword's new appearance. The appearance is totally up to you.)

- Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

- Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

- Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)

Items Name: -Name of the item-
Where did acquire it: -Link the thread or explain-
Items Description: -Describe the items appearance and abilities-

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:15 pm

Artist: Christian Baczyk - Song: Umbra - Word Count: 418

Heat. The first sensation after the darkness of teleportation. Then the blinding light which slowly turned into a golden desert. Nize had arrived to the second match. Second battle field. In front of the male stood his opponent, the one he will need to defeat today and as his energy signature told him, the male was even weaker then the one he fought before. The lips of Nize's emotionless face turned into amused and evil grin. The males eyes shone in madness and when he spoke, it sounded as the guy was making fun of Hiroshi.
"And I hoped I will get a fun enemy. Not a lame excuse of a Shinigami! Oh well, it looks like I have no choice in this matter. Hey you there!" He pointed his finger at his enemy "Better activate your Shikai now! Bankai too, if you have one! But I doubt about that as your readings are sad, if not the least! You can even have the first hit! You know, so your fans wouldn't be too upset." Nize snickered evilly. Something he never had done.

The appearance of the Septima Espada had also changed, him now looking as his Ressureccion, a form he disposed of long time ago. Pair of long horns went through the guys long and messy hair. The clothes were two black skulls on shoulders, each emitting red light from their eyes, black leather jacket, white shirt under it and black leather pants. On the black gloves he had a red cross on and his body was covered in many chains. A long, black staff was in his arms and long, black tail with a pointy arrowhead tip came from his tailbone. Another white skull could be seen somewhere between his legs. Black flame flickers time from time leaked from this individual and then set something in black flames. In that way one of pieces of rubble suddenly light up in black and white flames, as the stone quickly melted. Nize stared at it, smiling.
"He feared my flames! Despised them, not seeing that those were his own. Now he is strong enough for me to surface and if he doesn't accept me...Well, I will have a lot of fun!" It was obvious that this thing was speaking to himself. Turning again his attention to the Shinigamies side, the Arrancar put his hand at his ear and it looked as he would be listening to something far away.
"Oh, how great! We can start! The first strike is yours!"

Art By: Caria0

CODE:

Last edited by Nix Shraik on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:56 am

CODE:

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:13 pm

Art By: Caria0

CODE:

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:30 am

The Knight Of Forging

JULIUS SMITH

|Author:-//-|Song: -//-|Word Count: -//-|

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce viverra ornare sagittis. Aenean convallis, est malesuada commodo lobortis, ante magna aliquet dolor, hendrerit eleifend libero libero eget nisl. Morbi id lectus orci. Donec sed augue a purus sollicitudin facilisis. Nunc quam turpis, tincidunt at ultrices sit amet, egestas a purus. Aenean est velit, laoreet nec feugiat non, pharetra ac leo. Integer sodales augue non orci porta pellentesque. Ut turpis quam, elementum id velit ac, pulvinar vehicula tellus. Maecenas faucibus orci id elit malesuada, eu cursus nibh dapibus.

Nam vulputate tortor purus, ac sodales dui posuere vel. Quisque elementum posuere erat, vel rhoncus arcu. Cras laoreet urna et elit rutrum, nec semper leo aliquam. Nunc varius, neque id condimentum laoreet, nisl velit condimentum dolor, vel feugiat mi odio eget ligula. Nulla facilisis id ligula et volutpat. Duis non aliquet tortor. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Proin facilisis dapibus ornare. Vestibulum ut mi bibendum, mollis sem a, eleifend turpis. Donec consequat orci justo, ac pretium justo porta in.

Nunc placerat lacus a odio dictum, eget faucibus nunc efficitur. Donec non nunc justo. Nulla facilisi. Donec sit amet cursus urna, et ultricies erat. Etiam consectetur, leo molestie porta eleifend, enim ex commodo odio, tristique vulputate justo urna ut turpis. Mauris molestie nisi nec aliquet tristique. In tellus elit, semper vitae tempor a, tincidunt sed nunc. Praesent ac luctus leo. Pellentesque finibus dictum turpis, quis facilisis ante malesuada consequat. Nam interdum metus eu sem placerat pretium. Aliquam porta tortor eget nisi mollis, sed ullamcorper mi rutrum. Curabitur lobortis pharetra magna, id vulputate elit hendrerit auctor. Aliquam tincidunt laoreet sem, sed dictum dolor. Vivamus rhoncus eget ipsum eu sodales. Quisque fermentum libero urna, non tincidunt ante rutrum id.

Praesent a nunc facilisis, auctor dolor eget, sagittis ante. In at lorem nec magna elementum cursus non quis velit. Vivamus mattis, sapien in tempor luctus, tellus orci lobortis purus, nec tempus libero nisl ut neque. Nulla faucibus convallis nisi, ac luctus augue tempor nec. Donec dapibus mollis diam, vel fringilla lacus pharetra quis. Sed eleifend sem eget eros fringilla, at auctor augue sodales. Integer at vulputate nisl. Sed tristique blandit accumsan. Sed at volutpat odio. Donec a lectus sit amet mi vehicula ornare ac at nunc. Praesent consectetur nisi et tincidunt dictum. Ut eu molestie velit. Duis vel suscipit augue.

In finibus eros et nisi interdum vulputate. Praesent ut pulvinar leo. Nunc suscipit ante quam, a mollis nulla tincidunt ut. Nunc rutrum aliquam molestie. Donec aliquam, neque in faucibus tincidunt, ipsum tortor lacinia nunc, eget bibendum nibh sapien eu lorem. Pellentesque interdum ultricies leo, vitae scelerisque erat fringilla sed. Mauris et nulla quis turpis cursus consectetur sit amet a lectus.

Quisque lobortis, odio quis blandit interdum, diam mi convallis ex, sed mattis eros tellus quis turpis. Nunc dignissim in nisi at bibendum. Vivamus laoreet odio dui, sed dictum sem luctus vel. Sed luctus magna erat, eget aliquet tortor rutrum vel. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed a tellus ultrices, semper nisl non, condimentum lectus. Nullam sed laoreet arcu, eu sollicitudin lectus. Aliquam suscipit libero eget erat tincidunt eleifend. Nunc vitae tristique diam. Aliquam quam ante, auctor non scelerisque sed, ultricies non purus. Donec vestibulum risus tortor. Nullam dictum dignissim enim, a dignissim tellus iaculis non. Pellentesque dignissim ligula ac mattis sodales. Sed mollis nulla id libero bibendum lacinia. Vivamus bibendum, magna sit amet accumsan efficitur, tortor tellus molestie felis, sed luctus nisi ante facilisis nisi. Donec cursus auctor tellus, ac consequat tortor lobortis at.

CODE:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum