Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Angels' Leader Returns Left_bar_bleue15/100The Angels' Leader Returns Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

The Angels' Leader Returns Empty The Angels' Leader Returns

Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:05 am

Artist: Travis A.King - Song: Unity - Word Count: 863

While time is a constant, ever-flowing and never changing; the winds of change will continuously blow over the world. Bringing change that some may appreciate; but most would be afraid of. After all, the hardest thing in life is to be able to change. But change will not wait for anyone, and every time these majestic winds blow over the land; there will be those who rise to meet this wind. Simply because it is inevitable; because that is simply how life is meant to played out.

While change takes its place, there seemed to have been one thing that continuously met this change. Actually, it was one person. Ryou slowly opened his eyes that had laid dormant, for what seemed to be ages. Hidden away in the furthest corners of the human realm, he awoke from his deep slumber. He stood and the cave around him was illuminated in light. He didn’t speak a single word, but he could feel it. You could call it a sixth sense, the power of intuition; or you could simply call it a spectacular coincidence but Ryou could feel the change that was coming. The world wasn’t exactly at peace, and he could feel a fierce wind blow into the cave he resided in. Under his skin he could feel it, the daunting winds of change were beginning to blow once again.

Ryou stretched his limbs, as he hadn’t moved in god knows what time. He didn’t know the time, the date or how long it had been. He was frozen in meditation; trying to achieve an even calmer mind, to see if he could push his limits even further. Before Ryou disappeared from the world he had realized one thing, he hit a ceiling. This ceiling was unlike any other he had ever met with; it seemed like a steel wall, an unbreakable wall. After training his body time and time again, he couldn’t break pass this infallible barrier; so he disappeared from the world. He entered a deep hibernating sleep, one that could not be disturbed by anybody as he honed his own mind to prepare for the trials it would take to surpass his limits one more time. While others would consider him the pinnacle of strength, he knew better; he knew there were stronger threats on the horizon and that he would need to be ready.

He took a deep breath, and exhaled it slowly; as he the cold sensation began to encase his body. Ah yes he was in the middle of a frozen wasteland, he left his clothes somewhere but he couldn’t recall exactly where. He began to recall his humane existence, his family, his duty. ”Well, I’d better go find out exactly what I’ve missed…” he said to himself as he could feel the gears turning. The world would soon be launched into turmoil once again; and once again Ryou would have to aid in it’s restoration; as he has done many times in the past.

Ryou manifested a pair of gray jeans, along with a blue t-shirt and a gray jacket to boot. Seeing as he lost his clothes somewhere in the arctic, he didn’t exactly think this was the time to go on a hunt. He thought about where he should head first, needing to get a good amount of information with the least amount of trouble. ”Ah I could visit some family then..” he said softly to himself, convinced of the idea he placed his left hand on the wall of the icy cave in front of him. ”Man it’s been a while” he said to himself as he chaos warped himself straight into the heart of the iramasha island; right in front of the door of the hybrid royal mansion.

As he appeared his eyes glowed white, putting the unsuspecting and completely startled guards to sleep. Not looking to cause a commotion on the island he warped himself masterfully, completely undetected by the security of the island. Something that could only be done… well by an iramasha leader of course. He brushed his hair a little, trying to make his appearance more appropriate; but hadn’t realized just how much hair he had grown while in his slumber. His hair stretched all the way down to the beginning of his thigh. Another thing, it was completely white; with the roots of his hair being blue.

Ryou pouted a bit at the realization but ignored it anyways. Surely his own nephew would know what he looks like… right? He dismissed the thought as he opened the grandiose doors. The architecture of the buildings here were quite different than his own. The neutral blend of white black and gold really brought out the “Hybrid Ideals”. Beginning to garner attention from the servants at the entrance, Ryou spoke in a low and soft tone ”Guess who”; but his voice echoed throughout the entire mansion with his spiritual power, trying to garner the attention of his little nephew.

But one thing was certain, the living legend, the leader of the angel iramasha; Ryou Iramasha had returned to his home; and with his return, the gears of change began to turn once again.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Angels' Leader Returns Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Angels' Leader Returns Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Angels' Leader Returns Empty Re: The Angels' Leader Returns

Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Artist: If My Heart Had Wings OST - Song: Dreamin' Little Bird - Word Count: 914

To think, this is where he'd end up...

The day was long and arduous as usual, the wind blew with a rather fierce power behind it. It signaled the time for change had arrived. The door step to a new world was about to be forced upon the human realm, yet everyone still sat in wait. The world knew nothing of what was to come, only the few who heard the whispers of War and Battle knew, the true power behind words. It was yet another day Azure took off for himself, the stress of being the Vanguard Leader had begun to take its toll. Being within a battle recently, a stage of recruiting multiple members and entertaining the likes of the world, it had seemed that Azure was once again in a state of power. It had been good to finally arrive to this position once again in his life. After dealing with problems such as Iramasha Island and his own inner-turmoil, it seemed the male had found yet another rock to hold on to. That Rock, was The Vanguard and Earth.

Casually working his way through the streets and hills of Iramasha Island, Azure whistled a low tune of a song he had heard quite some time ago. It was a song he used to sing as a child when things became rather too complicated for him. When he became upset or tired he could always be heard whistling the tone. It notified others around him of the coming of change and the difference in mood. It was a somber day, despite it being a break. Heavy things wore on the young male's mind and all he could do prior to that fact was deal with it. Yes, that's the sad truth of his position. All he could do with the turmoil and deconstructive situations around him was deal with it. With that being said, Azure's body moved quickly and gracefully through Iramasha Island. An unwelcome sight to most, Azure was simply here because he wished to see his home once more. Whether others agreed with this fact was beyond his control.

Taking a small step through the large metal gates, Azure stood tall in the face of The Hybrid Mansion. A home to both his family and his brother's, Azure was here on a special occasion. Many things have happened in the recent past, so, a small meal and a relaxing day at home was his number one goal for being here on the Island. That... and one other thing. There was an odd rush of Chaos energy that was given off in relative proximity to Iramasha Island, one he hadn't felt for quite some time. With that being said, Azure was here to confirm whether it was truly awakened once more or if he had only sensed and odd occurrence. Nevertheless, he made his way inside and kicked off the sneakers that were placed ever so tightly on his feet. The mansion hadn't changed whatsoever due to its current vacancy. With Koichi being busy with Soul Society relations and Azure himself being on Earth nearly Twenty-Four/Seven, there was no one here to live in the island's Hybrid Mansion. It wasn't a surprise that the building was still thoroughly cleaned every day, that was the way the Royal Iramasha liked to keep there things. "Oh well Azure thought out loud as he entered the kitchen.

Some time had passed before he emerged from the kitchen with a bowl of Sukiyaki and a small soda-like beverage in hand. The male carried both with ease as he made his way throughout the house to the main foyer. Throwing the two contents on a small table, Azure picked up a tiny remote and clicked a single button on it. By doing so, a large TV erected from the wall and flipped on ever so silently. Playing a channel with nothing but Music, Azure sat down and leaned against the force of the chairs legs. Doing so, he began to eat. It was just another average day for the male here at home. Home, it was a foreign concept and one that Azure didn't often say. It was hard for him to see this place as home when he wasn't here, people thought so poorly of him for leaving the island. It was his fault, he knew that, but there was nothing that could be done. He wished to help the people of Earth and intended on doing so until his last dying breathe.

The words were loud, but not too out of place. A male of quiet nature opened the main lobby door to the Mansion, screaming out to see if anyone was currently occupying it. With a gurgle of sauce, Azure spat as he fell backwards. In a grand display of acrobatic movements, Azure fell flat on his back with only slightly managing to keep his food and drink from spilling. The male was know as Ryou Iramasha, The Angel Iramasha leader. It was no doubt that he had yet to see Azure, so he was rather frank and didn't bother getting up. Instead, he called out to him just as he always would.

"Yo, Baka Uncle. You startled me. What're you doing awake?" He knew of Ryou's time off, not that Azure could really blame there. There as always a problem here or there that needed someone's attention, it just wasn't usually Ryou taking it upon himself. An odd encounter, one that wasn't meant to happen. Yet... did.

Template By: [THEFROST]

The Angels' Leader Returns FXpoQxJ
The Angels' Leader Returns 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Angels' Leader Returns Left_bar_bleue15/100The Angels' Leader Returns Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:32 pm

Artist: Two Steps From Hell - Song: Skyworld - Word Count: 1053

”Ah so you realized I was asleep huh? I could’ve sworn I didn’t tell anybody” he said as he took a step further into hybrid mansion. It wasn’t something so difficult to figure out. Anyone close to Ryou knew he felt as if he himself was inadequate as he was now. After all there are only so many things you can do for such a long time, without getting notified by the vast network of information that is available to the iramasha clan. With every step he took you could almost feel the room brim to life with a pure and holy light; one that didn’t show a display of strength, but a calming presence. It was a refreshing feeling that pulsated throughout the entire island, a gentle light energy that could be spread across an extremely large area with a precise amount of control.

It was Ryou’s announcement to the island that he had returned, a subtle one that wouldn’t allow people to come looking for him; as the aura was spread so thing it would be nearly impossible to pinpoint it’s origin. He took a few more steps until he was faced right in front of Azure and stared him straight into the eyes. ”But more importantly… What did you just call me!?” he said as flashed a giant grin and playfully pushed Azure’s head down just a slight bit. Playfully ruffling his hair as a caring and loving uncle; teasing his little nephew. ”When did you start to disrespect your uncle huh?!” Azure was Ryou’s nephew, one of many as his only brother had a thing with woman. He couldn’t count on his hands how many nephew’s he had, but Ryou knew each and every one of them; as he cared about his family. And well people in general.

”I’ve missed you Azure how have you been?” He said in his excited tone. Ryou was a person filled with genuine excitement and happiness, there was no façade made when he tried to converse or help others; because his existence was a pure one. It was only because of this that he was able to come so far in his angelic tree, and it was because of this that the island had entrusted him the leadership of the angel branch once Halo had departed. Because truthfully there was no one more suited to the position than Ryou himself. It wasn’t one he had wanted, fame and control over his clan were but words to him; and that was what enabled him to lead in such great manner. It was also the first time since Raiden’s generation that brothers were to lead the clan. But we digress.

”You’ve grown my little nephew, I can feel you’re a bit different than before” Ryou said this as he hadn’t seen Azure in much longer than just his meditation time. Ryou was always a busy individual; taking care of many facets of the clan’s problems. On top of his leadership, he still remains a diplomatic figure for the clan; often going on journey’s to negotiate with other factions. And currently the only one in the history of the clan to do such a thing. It instilled a new sense of credibility in the Iramasha’s words, since they were willing and able to send a leader of their clan where many others would send messengers instead. ”I have been gone for a while, but I have not lost my touch you know; I’m not that old” he said jokingly as sat down at a nearby chair, not to far away from azure where they could speak more leisurely. ”Ah but I guess I’m older than I want to be” he said in a cheekily depressing way, sighing as if he we a middle aged man facing his mid-life crises.

Well, after moving past pleasantries Ryou continued into the more important part of the conversation. He wanted to just spend time with his nephew, he really did; from the bottom of his heart. But there were things he had to do, responsibilities he had to bear; and he had been gone for far too long, he could feel it in the air, right where they sat. ”As you know, I have been gone for quite some time.” he said as he took a pause to recollect his thoughts. ”And I have come today, because I can feel that I have missed out on far too much… the tides are turning, the wind is blowing.” Ryou said in mesmerizing tone, a tone so gentle it was almost entrancing; hidden in it was the wisdom of age. Until he snapped back into his regular tone, the he had adopted since he was 19; and quite frankly still looking the part.

”In non-old man words, things are changing” he said jokingly as he looked at him, this time in a much less serious manner; and cracked another gentle smile. ”You think you can fill your uncle in?” he said in a way most uncles would speak to there nephews; lovingly. This is how you had to make good playful conversation when you reach the amount of responsibility that both Ryou and Azure bear. Turning important information into idle chatter, because who would be able to keep their sanity if they didn’t? Ryou needed to know everything that was happening: The turning of the vanguard, allies, k-world, shadowfall, everything. Of course Azure didn’t have all the answers, Ryou would have to search for the blanks; but hopefully Azure could create a direction to search in.

As he said that he stomach began to grumble, Ryou had forgotten that he hadn’t ate in ages. ”Oh if you don’t mind… could you bring me some ice cream?” Ryou said as he laughed at how hungry he was, then realizing how long his hair he looked at azure again. ”Also would you mind cutting my hair? It got a little long” If 5x the original length could even be considered a little long. Ryou was just trying to create a family moment, as he could feel Azure’s emotional distress. While his uncle seemed like a blockhead, he was quite the perceptive person. Afterall, what kind of leader would he be if he couldn't? He could feel that his nephew just needed some good family time.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Angels' Leader Returns Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Angels' Leader Returns Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:04 am

Artist: If My Heart Had Wings OST - Song: Dreamin' Little Bird - Word Count: 1321

"Idiot." Shaking his head, Azure spoke of his uncle as if he was some random person walking along the street. Now, at least at the time, Azure could truly say that's how it felt. Ryou had been gone for so long, even longer than Azure had been once he decided to go into hiding, to further himself. It was a relief to see he was alive and even more of a relief to know that someone on the Island was truly there for him, but with how it seemed Azure could only ever rely on his Uncle. He knew less than Azure did, and with that it meant Azure was the one who need to be explaining themselves. Nevertheless it was his job as the male's favorite nephew, who else could he rely on? Ketsu was always both secretive and quiet, and Koichi? Not that Azure didn't love his older brother, but he seemed to be busy Twenty-Four/Seven with Soul Society relations and making sure the Island was protected. It was a tiresome chore but someone had to do it now that both Azure and Ryou are no longer helping the Island as their main job. Shifting his position, Azure stood and wiped at his pant legs. Placing his ice cream on the table, he took a swig of his beverage and listened to his uncle continue.

It was sudden and abrupt, Ryou walked his way through the main lobby and pushed against Azure's skull. He was definitely forceful and up front with the movement but he in no way meant to hurt Azure. It was uncle play time, apparently. Sucking on his front teeth, Azure made a small tch at his Uncle. This wasn't the first time his Uncle had treated him like a little kid, he had that right entirely. Ever since he knew the old man, Ryou was always the happy-go-lucky man that wished to make his family better. Lightening his expression, Azure turned away and sighed. It was wonderful to finally have a familiar face around him. Things had been so stressful for the male, and as he thought he knew that he'd have to explain each and every thing to his uncle. So much for escaping his normal day encounters. "I missed you too, Uncle. It's been longer than I'd like to admit. Partially my fault, but yours too. And... I know. I've been through a lot recently. So if I seem to be older, it can't be by much." Shaking his head at the comment, Azure smiled and let his worries slide from his shoulders. Ryou wouldn't want his issues bug him when he was around, he'd try too hard to rectify the feeling. That's one thing that made Azure always love his uncle and family. Almost all of them usually had the same mentality, it was to make sure family was happy and safe. With that being said, there were always exceptions and he knew that if they weren't taken into account then his family truly would not be his family. With that being said, Azure moved away from the male and rubbed his arm, watching as he spoke.

"Don't let yourself sound so young. You're extremely old now, you and father both. Don't use that as an excuse to make yourself sound so wonderful, Idiot." Azure spoke playfully, poking fun at his Uncle because it's what the two did repeatedly. Ever since Azure was a youngin, he was known to poke fun with Ryou. It was nothing but back and forth with the both of them. His long locks flew from side to side as he spoke to Azure. He was serious now, which was something his uncle had an issue with dealing with. Nevertheless he continued. He felt the changing wind that flew through the air this very day, the same wind Azure had felt just moments before he arrived. Ryou wasn't wrong, the world was changing to a great extent, and not only that but Azure had changed too. Ryou could see this, feel it and recolonize it in the male that had grew so quickly before his eyes. Not only was it hard to deal with in the eyes of others, Azure was having a rather tough time being who he was. Truly, to the fault of himself, he's been through a large amount of situations that would ruin a person. He lets the weight of others rest on his shoulders heavily, a flaw that he knows won't ever leave him. Sighing, Azure moved the bowl of Ice cream that he had over to Ryou on the table and positioned himself at the window as the male spoke more.

"Things have changed, Ryou. I know this. You'll need to listen to me carefully to understand it all, but until the, just be silent. I'll cut your hair, if you hear me out." Azure was both blunt and pain-ridden as he spoke, the feeling that if he told Ryou of the recent past he may be treated just as his other family did. Azure was shunned at this point, the Iramasha take family seriously... and he simply left. He acted as if others were in need of him more, which they were. The male couldn't help his nature so why the hell would his family push him to the brink like this? Despite this all running through his mind, Azure's face was plagued with calm. He moved over to Ryou who had now just sat down, twisting his right hand as a flash of chaos energy could be seen rattling through the house. Almost perfectly, the male had summoned a pair of succors made out of nothing but Chaos Energy. It was a sad use of his abilities, but its what he could use in order to talk to his uncle without something terrible happening. Mustering the courage to move forward, Azure ran his hands through the old-man's hair in order to remove any tangles that may cause issues for the scissors. With that, he began what may be the end of his talking with Ryou.

"It's been quite time since you've been on the Island, awake at least. Many of things have happened and it's hard to explain them all. Recently, the Iramasha have seen an influx of aid towards the Gotei with major problems arising in its ranks." Azure dragged the scissors along the males skull, moving this way and that as he skillfully worked his way through the long hair. "Quite some time ago, I left. Earth has seen quite a many people trying to harm it, and those living on it. You know me, Uncle. I couldn't continue watching this happen. I had friends, and others that lived on this Earth... I couldn't allow these people to be hurt like they were worthless..." His voice quieted as he continued to cut. Silence continued for quite some time before he perked up once more, releasing a torrent of words. "I left. With that, came the shunning of me. You know how our family is, Tradition is something that is not meddled with. With that being said, my leaving was considered a taboo of sorts. So, they've decided to shun me as a person. I deal with it fine, but a lot has been weighing on me. I've taken the mantle of Leader with The Vanguard, and with that... came a declaration of War. I have a lot on my mind, and even more on my plate from here on out." Azure silenced himself once more, flipping through the man's long locks. It was hard speaking of this, and even harder admitting he was in a tight spot. Releasing a small sigh, Azure looked down at himself, placing his hands on Ryou's shoulders. A single tear welled in the man's right eye.

"I'm in quite the pinch, if you didn't notice. It's rather hard, protecting those you loved and helping an entire world..."

Spoiler:
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:03 am

Artist: Travis A.King - Song: Unity - Word Count: 1342

Idiot

”Hey that hurts you know” Ryou said in a hurt tone. Of course Ryou didn’t take it to heart, but the way azure spoke sounded just so distant. It actually hurt him a bit. It’s true that Ryou hadn’t been around for a very long while; but there has always been an ideology Ryou had always stood by. Family is Family. Ryou has always believed that, no matter what distance or what sin a family member of his had gone through; he would always be there to try to support them. To him his family was everything, it was so important that he still to this day has not let any woman into his life. You’d be surprised you know, with such high standing, loving attitude. and great looks to boot; he could have his choice of the litter. But Ryou was a little old fashioned, family is for life; thus he wouldn’t touch another woman because of how pure hearted he was. He needed someone to be as selfless as him, and wouldn’t restrict him from the rest of his family. But no matter how much time passes, his family will continue to push him away; it was sad really. He practically always got the end of the stick, but it was okay; because Ryou would always find a way to push himself back into their lives.

Nevertheless, Ryou had an extremely bright grin when Azure sucked his teeth in and itched back at Ryou. It was comforting to be this close to his nephew, these were the moments Ryou truly lived for. It was a shame that his life wasn’t filled with more of these. But alas, he took up the role of leader so that the rest of the iramasha would be able to feel these moments; if his sacrifice could enlighten the rest of his family, then he was willing to take it on. Even if it was a thankless job. He listened to Azure’s longing to see him and could instantly hear the strain in his voice; it was slight but it was there. It stung, it stung so much; Ryou could almost feel the weight on his shoulders, it almost felt as if they had began to crash down on Ryou’s own shoulders. Wallowed up in empathy Ryou abruptly hugged his young nephew, patting his back. He wanted to comfort him so bad, he didn’t know what else to do; there was a pained expression etched onto his face but it couldn’t be seen by azure since he was planted onto ryous chest. ”Don’t worry, Uncle’s here for you” he said softly.

Ryou let go of him gently as he sat back down to listen to his nephew ”Hey that’s the most hurtful thing you’ve said so far! Im good looking for 800” Ryou said with a laugh, he had not problem being joked about; he’d often join in as well ”I mean just look at all the old geezers in the council” he said as he playfully stuck out his tongue in disgust. Then when Azure had slid that bowl of ice cream near Ryou, his eyes lit up like a theme park at night. Literally. You could see the electric sparks flying through his sapphire eyes, as his face practically perked up with delight ”OH GOD IT’S BEEN SO LONG” Ryou yelled in a hyperactive way as he instantaneously formed a spoon of chaos energy and began to dig in without a second thought. To him creating the spoon was as easy as breathing; and quite frankly he found that this usage of chaos energy was much better than… well the harmful self-defence it was originally meant for. But to each his own, that only went with his loving personality.

”Of course of course, make it stylish though!” Ryou said smiling, but his mind had already shifted into a more serious state. Ryou was always filled with good will and energy by nature; while he could easily be serious, it was hard for others to take him seriously with the manner in which he presented himself. Of course hes changed his demeanor into a more commanding one since taking up the leader’s mantle… but he was around his nephew; it would be perfectly fine. Ryou gazed back down at his ice cream, itching to take another bite but looked straight back into Azure’s softened blue eyes ”Remember, you can tell your uncle anything”. Yeah, he was REALLY good into reading other’s feelings. It probably spans from how much he cared for others, to the point of really being able to feel their pains when familiar enough with that individual.

With that said, Ryou continued to eat his ice cream; this time more slowly. He made sure he didn’t make any noise while eating, since he was fixated on carefully listening to everything Azure had to say. He should too, since he was the one who bothered him to tell him everything in the first place; it would only be disrespectful if he didn’t show the courtesy. But he was engaged, he needed to know the problems around the living realms. He could feel things were going wrong, that there were people in need of his help all across the lands. Quite frankly, there was one who needed his help standing right in front of him! He nodded as Azure began to list off the series of events happening with the gotei. It was a standard Iramasha clan reaction; those were their allies, and seeing how they controlled their movements as well…. Lets just say it was a no brainer that aid would come afterwards. Ryou mentally made a note to have an assistant get him a report of all the damages as well as iramasha sent and wounded; same for their Shinigami counterpart. He could feel Azure skillfully fix his hair; it wasn’t rough or ragged, but smooth and calming. Almost as if he had done this a thousand times; this was surprising to Ryou.

Ryou would have responded when Azure paused himself, but he knew that would kill his speech. He continued to let his nephew speak; this was a moment where he didn’t need words but someone to listen. Someone to truly just lend a shoulder and listen; for at least a little while. Once Azure concluded Ryou tilted his head back, directly gazing at azure’s pained expression; not worried at all about his scissors and placed his hand on the side of Azure’s face. His hand was still extremely cold and pale from the time he had spent in the ice cavern, as with his thumb he gently wiped away the tear that formed in the child’s eye as his heavenly aura pulsated gently around them. The artificial lights above them brimmed as if they were gentle sunlit rays and illuminate the area around them. All of this happened very subtly, almost unnoticeable as Ryou began to speak softly.

”My little one the path you have chosen is most certainly a difficult one, but it was not the wrong one.” his voice echoed into Azure’s mind ”I know you, you have a giant heart; and following it is not easy. But you have friends, those are your family; you have done nothing wrong. Nothing could be more right than following such a wonderful heart”. Ryou didn’t stop there as he continued ”It’s not easy protecting a world, it takes a very special someone to help so many others” Ryou said as smiled gently at his nephew ”And I believe your extraordinarily special”.

Ryou wanted to tell him everything he had been through; that he too had done the same things in his life. He had left the clan to help others because he believed that was the right thing to do. But right now, Azure didn’t need this sort of speech; what he needed to know was that he was good enough to pursue his own path. And that his uncle would be here for him, even if others wouldn’t be.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:38 pm

Artist: Mattia Cupelli - Song: The Architect Of Dreams - Word Count: 1316

One of the only good things that Azure felt had come out of returning to the Island for such a short time was that he finally could release the anger and sadness welling up from within. It was a pain, to force himself day in and day out to push through the pain and suffering of a world, something Azure didn't hold dearly until recently. After he had taken the mantle of Leader of an Organization hell bent on giving the Earth and the realm it resides in a safe place to stay, he had his hands full to the very brim. It was taxing, a sense of despair always seemed to follow as he walked. It was a sickening feeling, but one he had to deal with nevertheless.

With that being said, Azure's body fell into an odd groove of normality, a groove that allowed him to continue his days without giving in to the pressure. Azure's very Will is had brought him this far in his career. Not his power, not his views, and definitely not who he was as a person. His sheer willpower is the single thing that brought him to be a position of power. A position that he can use in order to help others, far better than he could ever help himself. The last thing on Azure's mind was himself, the protection of others was priority number one. Whether family, friends, or some random civilian making their way through life, no one deserved to be scared, thinking that they may die at in second of the day. Azure couldn't allow that, not somewhere like Earth. That was his mission, the protection of a race, a nation, and a world.

Ryou was an abrupt man when it came to how he felt towards others and that was something that aided Azure in the time he had spent with the man. Unlike his father, Ryou was known to be of a pure status, a status that singled around the fact he wished for the betterment of people. Whether enemy or ally, family or friend, Ryou was simply a wonderful example of a true man. Azure looked up to that, something that he couldn't help no matter what he were to do. It was as if in Ryou's Eight Hundred years of living, Azure had began to emulate his exact principles within his own life. This wasn't something Azure noticed until that very day, the protection of others... wishing for others to be better before himself... It truly was a way of thinking befitting his wonderful Uncle. Yet another reason to look up to him, knowing that he would forever be influencing Azure's actions as person. Something that, despite growing up with the blank faced Father known as Ketsu, Azure simply could not help doing. Not, that it was Ryou or some other factor imposing their will upon him, it was more so the fact that Azure was willing to place himself in this situation. He almost wished for the position, to help others. Not everyone seemed to have that mentality, Azure was a rare one within millions of other beings throughout the realm. It was truly a sight to behold, in Azure's eyes. It was a sense of selflessness that others would strive to run from their entire lifetimes. Yet another quality Azure shared with his Uncle.

The male's fingers continued to move throughout Ryou's hair as if they were apart of the man's very being. From here, to there, the amount of hair being sliced from the male's being was extreme, along with the precision of each and every cut that came from Azure's hands were astonishing. Azure was far from the first person you'd believe to be able to cut hair, but nevertheless, it was a simple skill. Simple focus and the will to finish the task without causing problems was the easiest of things for Azure to do. Here to there, the male's hair had finally arrived to its previous style. A style Azure also shared rather frequently. Azure had finished just before his Uncle turned to face him, the male's head sliding backwards in a fluid motion to view Azure's own face. It was a face ridden with pain and despair. One that was shown very seldomly, if not at all. The only reason Azure was willing to bring himself to being honest with his Uncle was because of that very reason, he was his Uncle. No one knew him better, except for Koichi. Even then, Ryou was not one to judge and would not allow Azure's pain to ruin their relationship.

With the thoughts Azure had racking his mind dissipating, Ryou reached for the man. A simple brush of the cheek seemed to release a sense of cold through his body. Ryou had been gone for so long, given the wretched cold emanating from his being. It was still, a warm touch. Azure's body felt the cold ricochet through his being in order to become a warm sensation, a sensation causing his mind to flow with a sense of protectiveness, a sense that allowed him to feel as if he were safe. Azure was not sure if that was what Ryou had intended on happening, but the male's hand did not falter as Azure's eyes welled up with tears yet again. A stoic expression laid upon his face as he stared back into the ocean-like eyes of Ryou Iramasha. It was a moment of silence, the world around them nearly shifting into a beautiful sight. The lights above washed across their faces as if the sun had brought itself within the room. It was a sight to behold, the two men growing into what seemed to be a scene of serenity.

Ryou spoke to Azure as the world around them silently went on, the male's very voice echoing as if he were some higher being. Azure's body faltered only slightly as he spoke, the feeling of warmth once agains washing along his body as he released the torrent of tears without a single word. It had been quite a tough time recently, and with that Azure couldn't help but feel rather stressed, let alone empty inside. He had been alone for so long, dealing with it as if he had to do it simply on his own. It was a deadly thing for the male to do and he knew that, but with that being the case Azure continued to stare as his uncle.

Bringing his sleeve upward, Azure wiped the tears from his face as he smiled down at his uncle, tilting Ryou's head forward in order to finish off the small amount of hair that grew along his neckline. Wiping the strands of hair from his skin, Azure let out a soft sigh and threw the scissors to the side, the chaos energy dissipating and returning once more to the air around them.

"Enough sadness, you've heard my side. You've been gone for quite some time uncle, it's about time we were to introduce you to the Island once again. Come on." Azure flicked his wrist as the television near by blinked out of existence, the lights dimming softly as Azure made his way to the doorway. It was time for a stroll in Azure's eyes, something that could both lighten the mood and bring Ryou up to speed once again. A win win situation, in the male's eyes. "Alright. Grab a spare jacket if you'd like one, the rain is on its way according to the clan's news. Make sure you have something to keep it off of you." With that, Azure smiled and opened the door to the outside world, swinging the Jacket around his being as he tightly zipped it up. It was yet another day for Azure to realize something new of himself, something that had been happening all too often these last few months.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum