Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2603 registered users
The newest registered user is Majitsuke Gijatsu

Our users have posted a total of 123757 messages in 18880 subjects
Share | 

The Baka Iramasha Vs The Martial Arts Master! [Platinum Heart Tournament Arc]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Baka Iramasha Vs The Martial Arts Master! [Platinum Heart Tournament Arc]   Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:38 pm

[adm]I'm going through threads in the event and I'm just leaving this one week notice to say that you have another week or so to post so we can keep the event moving[/adm]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Baka Iramasha Vs The Martial Arts Master! [Platinum Heart Tournament Arc]   Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:23 pm

NOTICE

'kk, since I've gotten in contact with Andy, I'm going to allow him an extension on this thread until things even out at his jerb.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Imakuran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
227620/999999  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The Baka Iramasha Vs The Martial Arts Master! [Platinum Heart Tournament Arc]   Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:21 pm