Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
dorianmode
dorianmode
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flare Stars Left_bar_bleue5500/9999Flare Stars Empty_bar_bleue  (5500/9999)
Tiers:

Flare Stars Empty Flare Stars

Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:32 pm
So Haeru is supposed to be able to use Demon magic but he doesn't really know any per se since he's never actually learned any. I'm introducing this as a sort of stopgap generic energy blast thing...

Demon Spell
  • Name: Flare Stars
  • Who Can Use it: Anyone. I'd think having Adept or better Demon Magic would be ideal.
  • Type: Offensive
  • Prayer: Unite the omens of war Touketsu!
  • Effects:A number of orbs of crackling energy are sent forth in a spiraling trajectory. (Double if the prayer is used.) They each have a slightly different energy signature and when they impact something the bursts intermingle and react to create a flux of energy. The explosion that follows acts almost like a pool of microwaves, searing, melting, and lighting objects on fire instead of simply 'exploding' them.
  • Notes:
  • Adept users of Demon Magic would be able to create about 2-3 orbs (4-6 with prayer). Each orb would be about .5 meters in diameter and the the resulting explosion is approximately 4-5 meters in diameter.
  • Advanced users can create 3-4 (6-8 ) orbs 1 meter in diameter with their explosion totaling about 10-12 meters in diameter.
  • Master users can create 4-5 (8-10) orbs 2 meters in diameter with an explosion of about 20-25 meters in diameter.
  • Grandmasters on the other hand can create 6-8 (12-16) orbs 3 meters in diameter with an explosion 40-50 meters in diameter.

Last edited by dorianmode on Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flare Stars Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Flare Stars Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Flare Stars Empty Re: Flare Stars

Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:45 pm
Can you give me a range on the explosion radius of each orb as well as the size of the orbs themselves (If they are different with each rank tell me how much bigger they get)

Flare Stars Qx494h
dorianmode
dorianmode
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flare Stars Left_bar_bleue5500/9999Flare Stars Empty_bar_bleue  (5500/9999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:33 pm
Hmm I'm not strong with precise measurements but do these sound about right?
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flare Stars Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Flare Stars Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:02 pm
Approvlified!

Flare Stars Qx494h
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum