Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Bone Metamorphasis Technique
Yesterday at 8:19 pm by Henrex

» Wondered where they were
Yesterday at 3:47 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Henrex's 30 Day Anyburst Tracker
Yesterday at 3:17 pm by Henrex

» Operation War Dogs: Precipice. [Magnolia/Henrex]
Yesterday at 3:04 pm by Shizuo

» A wondrous day off. [Murasaki, Magnolia]
Yesterday at 2:09 pm by Shizuo

» Birds And the Bears
Yesterday at 1:52 pm by Mirja Eeola

» My plum-sized friend! How have you been? [Momo/Ulv]
Yesterday at 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Unleash the fury of the sea.
Yesterday at 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Learning The Art [Cero/Ritsu]
Yesterday at 9:24 am by MWD

» Here We Are Again [Private/Ask To Join Only]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:50 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2623 registered users
The newest registered user is Swafty

Our users have posted a total of 124424 messages in 18998 subjects
Share | 

Acquiring Soul State

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
68500/1000000  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Acquiring Soul State   Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:03 pm

"Hmm… someone is within my Laboratory…"

The small words left the mouth of the man as he looked about, blinking. It was not often that the Doctor had guests. Usually, they were only members of the Akatsuki. Usually, they were sent exclusively by Nagato. Usually, they were to be experimented on. And always, they never left his laboratory the same. The Doctor sincerely doubted that this new arrival was any different.

Out by the entrance, the Doctor's body slowly rose out of the ground before the man. "Ah… and who might you be?" The Doctor asked, though only being half serious. On the one hand, he wanted to hear the man's full introduction. On the other, the Doctor knew exactly who it was. After all, he had sent for him .What he wanted to accomplish today, at any rate, was the acquisition of a new resource.

After the introduction was complete, the Doctor would tilt his head to the side, before smiling wide. "If you are wondering, you are here today for me to make you an offer. That offer is: Would you like for me to unlock that power that you have as a human? The cost is: your loyalty to myself and my cause, which is the unending pursuit of science."

With those words, The Doctor would wait for James' reply, though he was already almost certain about what it would be...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
68500/1000000  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Acquiring Soul State   Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:13 pm