Joined : 2010-11-25
¥ Yen : 178072146
Posts : 1317
Karma : 14
Age : 28
Location : New England, United States
|Subject Post 1Subject: [Shinigami, 5-5-] Toni Wreath Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:53 pm|| |
• Name: Toni Wreath
• Titles: Raw Recruit Girl
• Gender: Female
• Appearance Age: 18
• Age: 26
• Ethnicity: Western European Descent
• Orientation: Straight
• Affiliation/Rank: Gotei 13/Raw Recruit
• Appearance Description: A tomboy, young lady who stands at five-eight in height with honey blond hair usually tied into a wavy pigtail on the back of her head. Her skin was dirty white as it seems she spent time doing dirt work that her clean white skin was stained by the filth. She always have a cigarette on her and when she is not smoking, she carries an unlit cigarette by her lips. Her uniform was standard with two wakizashi sheathed in wooden scabbards held against one of her sides by an obi along with her trusty crescent wrench that she uses as a hammer, a wrench and a flat-head screwdriver. Though many of her peers are more supple than her, she is content with her modest curves as she knows those overgrown pinup dolls would eventually have more problems with their assets than she would have.
• Disgruntled: She is trained to be a soldier of the king and while she may not like putting herself in uncomfortable situations, she is willing to do so because she is trained to do anything possible to alleviate any adversity for others if the challenges are proven too great as it is. Socially, she always carry a leer of annoyance due to how many guys tried to impress her with bravery stories, but only comes up short when she jabbed them about their self worth behind the stories. She is short tempered and was a regular to a psychiatrist due to anger issues rising from dumb heroes thinking they are so cool when they are just obnoxious at a high and low note. Even to those she respects, she often has that pokerface where it is hard to tell if she is angry it or showing displeasure; just assume it is both. Without
• Likes Seeing Incompetent Heroes Embarrassed Themselves: Whether she catches them in a lie or witnessed them doing the basic things wrong, she cannot help but to smirk. She knows that as a soldier of the king--as she learned from Andrew Spoon--that while a hero CAN do something, a soldier WILL do something because they are trained for it unlike the heroes. If they get hurt by their own stupidity, that gets her to smile sadistically. If the heroes did put a civilian in harm’s way, then she puts her game face on and embarrassed the heroes by doing their job albeit better than they could do. She will not brag about it because she knows that those whom she saved will do the bragging for her (which would hurt more because the meek is the one scolding the heroes, not the soldier).
• Dislikes Incompetent Heroes: They usually drive her up the wall with reckless adventures which turned out to be lies and heroes bugging her for favors or woo’ing. Her typical response to them as first warning is a sharp, jabbing remark of sarcasm as she questioned the legitimacy of their claims or worth. Second warning is demands that they should leave. Third and final is when she just lets her fists do the persuasion--if they are lucky enough that she does not have her crescent wrench with her at the time. To new heroes, she would often let them know that being a hero is stupid, dull to the listeners, and egotistical to the point that no matter how selfless they can be, they wind up doing more damage than help.
• Human: When she was alive, she used to have a husband, but he was murdered during their honeymoon and this grief sent her back to Ireland to mourn and recuperate. However, a demon entered her home and was looking for easy prey, but he did not expect her to use her father’s double-barreled shotgun against him and he ran away. Later on, Toni woke up at night due to the sound of chanting. To her horror, a blinding light of fury greeted her at the window. With her house destroyed and her life taken, she was rescued by a Shinigami before the demon could take her and she was sent to the Soul Society to hopefully reunite with her late husband.
• Civilian: As a civilian of the Soul Society, she started off in the outlying districts of the Rukongai, where the outlaws are plentiful. To escape it, Toni makes her way closer to the wall, where the districts there are more pleasant. Due to the vast environment of the Soul Society, there are plenty of stops that she took to rest for the night and work she did to earn enough money for the traveling. Eventually, she arrived at the Seireitei’s southern gate, where she encountered a pair of Shinigami who are just leaving the Seireitei when she arrived. She told the two about her travels and the Shinigami noticed her reiryoku, leading them to inviting her into the Shino Academy to harness the potential.
• Training: Like all other students, she was enrolled in a 6-year term for training. Though she is dedicated, she became impatient and annoyed about the pace of the instructors. However, she learned that patience is all she needed to progress, but her encounters with morons and jugheads caused more stress for her training. At one point, she defeated her superior peer in a practice duel because one of the guys was asking her superior opponent to “take it easy on her.” Despite the lack of seriousness, she graduated mediocrely and was recommended by her instructors to visit the psychiatrist at least weekly for her anger issues.
• Reiatsu Color: Red
• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Unknown
• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Unknown
• Inner World: Unknown
• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : Toni’s Zanpakutō take form of two wakizashi with straight blades, beveled tip and each a handle that bends toward the front. The steel tsuba is shaped like a teardrop with the tail facing forward and cupping upward to allow her to catch other swords. The handle is wooden with black leather wrapping and secured by a twine. Normally, her Zanpakutō would be locked in their scabbards, even when wielded as she would use them as clubs. When assured that it is a fight to the death, then she will unsheath them.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: Unknown
• Release: Unknown
• Shikai Description: Unknown
• Shikai Abilities: Unknown
• Bankai Description: Unknown • Bankai Abilities: Unknown
• PhatomTech: Note Acquired
• Phantom Tech Abilities: Not Acquired
• Phantom Tech Powers: Not Acquired
- Durability: Beginner
- General Speed: Beginner
- Strength: Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Beginner
- Hoho: Beginner
- Kidō: Beginner
- Zanjutsu: Beginner
- Hakuda: Beginner
Nise no Eiyū
Joined : 2012-05-31
¥ Yen : 533667445
Posts : 1333
Karma : 23
Age : 26
Location : Kagatsuchi
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: [Shinigami, 5-5-] Toni Wreath Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:04 pm|| |
- Name [X]
- Appropriate Age [X]
- Gender [X]
- Appearance Present [X]
- Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
- Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
- 10 sentences for personality [X]
- History is of appropriate length [X]
- Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
- Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
- Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
- Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
- RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
- RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]
- Willpower/Determination: Beginner.
- Mental Deduction: Beginner.
- Pain Endurance: Beginner.
- Focus: Beginner.
Comments/Notes: Basic app is basic.
|Ｓᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚|
Joined : 2014-08-06
¥ Yen : 835512822
Posts : 2322
Karma : 10
Age : 21
Location : The Land of Canabu' (Canada)
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: [Shinigami, 5-5-] Toni Wreath Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:03 pm|| |
✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─ ▸ ☠ ◂ ─═▇▇▇┥
Archive Due to Inactivity!