Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Empty Taub [Quincy, 3-5]

Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:23 am
Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Image7194_zps90aba4e2

Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Image7195_zpsa25520b2

- Name: Taub [Tah-owp]
- Titles: N/A
- Height: 5'7
- Bloodline: Pure
- Affiliation/Rank: Rogue

- Appearance Age: 16

- Appearance Picture:
Spoiler:

Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Image7196_zps50142750

- Personality:

Neurological Psychopathy: Taub was born with neurological psychopathy which renders him incapable of feeling most negative emotions. The only negative emotions Taub is left with are anger and sadness.

Lonely: Taub is one to actively seek attention as for most of his life he has been isolated and he will become depressed when isolated or ignored for extended periods of time.

Playful: Taub is very excitable and as a result is very impatient. He will constantly search for something fun to do and enjoys playing games.

Loyal: When Taub forms an attachment to someone he will often times seek gravitate towards and seek attention from them. When he makes a strong attachment to someone he will be easily convinced by them to do things as he is still naive and trusting. He will greatly dislike doing something he believes would go against those he has strong attachments to.

Dislikes: Being lonely, being bored.

Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Image7200_zpsf0469393

- Background:

This is my story.
May 10th, 2409
My name is Taub, age ten, born May 10th, 2399. I received a diary today, my birthday, and I have decided to record the important events of my life within. I am a Quincy, born into a family of Quincies, and I will soon begin my training in order to restore the honor of all my kind. My family says that I was born a warrior, my body and mind impervious to pain. Sometimes I wonder what pain is, though I am glad I cannot feel it, as when I see other people feel it, all it seems to cause is sadness.

October 9th, 2409
Today I made my first kill. I successfully hunted down and killed a hollow. My supervisors praised me, saying I had natural talent. I've seen other Quincies make their first kill, and they seem excited and proud of it. Why don't I feel excited right now?

November 26th, 2411
Today I made my first friend. He approached me, another kid in training named Hitomo, asking if I wanted to be his friend. He was nice, nobody has approached me before, I think I make the other trainees nervous, though I don't know why. I told Hitomo I would be his friend, and he seemed happy. It feels good to have a friend.

June 21st, 2412
Today I got in trouble. Someone insulted my friend Hitomo. I had found a group of trainees surrounding Hitomo, bullying him and calling him a coward. When I walked up to them, one noticed me, and they all started to scatter. I managed to grab the one nearest to me, punching him once in the face and knocking him down. I then sat on him and kept punching him, and a supervisor came and dragged me off of him. When I looked around, all the other trainees were looking at me in fear, even Hitomo. They took both the boy I hit and me to emergency care, where I realized my hands were covered in blood. It turns out most of my knuckles were broken, and they took a while to fix. I overheard from the supervisors that the other kid wasn't in good shape, and he might not make a recovery from his injuries. I felt nothing about this, I kept remembering the look of fear on Hitomo's face. I hope he still likes me.

October 1st, 2413
Hitomo ran away today. I listened in on a supervisor meeting, and I heard them say that if Hitomo refused to come back they would have to kill him because he abandoned their cause. I ignored the supervisors's orders and set out to find Hitomo, had I made him run away? I finally found him in an ally, leaning with one hand on a wall and panting. I confronted him there. He seemed shocked to see me. He soon retreated into the end of the ally, panicking when he found out that it was a dead end. I followed him to the end, trapping him there. I told him to come back, but he wouldn't listen. I drew my weapon and tried to pressure him into coming back, but he only started saying things like the family was crazy and their morals were twisted and other things like that, refusing to come back. I had no other choice, so I fired. I stood there for a long time I think, staring at what used to be his body. I had painted the ally around us red with his body, and he was nothing more than a stain now. My legs gave out and I fell to my knees, and for a reason I didn't know, I curled up and started crying. I had never cried before. The supervisors found me eventually, and brought me back home. They're keeping me away from the other trainees now, saying it was for my own good. I don't know what to think right now. I think I need time alone.

February 18th, 2414
Today I overheard another supervisor meeting. They talked about me. They had concerns as to whether I was stable or not, and others argued that I could be controlled and made into a valuable weapon. Is that the only thing I was? I sat in my room and thought to myself for a long while, thinking of the things Hitomo had said before I killed him. Were they true? And the supervisors had called me a weapon, is that the only thing they viewed me as? I decided to atone for Hitomo's death by killing the corrupt family he had run from.

March 25th, 2415
I carried out my revenge today. I got into the supervisors storage and stole the supply of hollow bait. I crushed all of them. Massive amounts of hollows were soon upon us, and in the confusion I killed the supervisors one by one. I managed to escape from the devastation. The resulting mass of hollows that had been attracted razed the entire town, and my entire family has died along with it, massacred by the hollows. I hope Hitomo can forgive me for killing him now.

Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Image7197_zps6fbafd56

- Human Skills:
CIP: Taub was born with an illness known as CIP (Congenital insensitivity to pain), rendering him incapable of feeling pain or extreme temperatures due to a disruption in the growth of the small nerve fibers that carry sensations of pain, heat, and cold to the brain.

Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Image7198_zpsff6ddc3b

- Quincy Items:
Items:

- Quincy Cross:
Spoiler:

- Other Skills:
Skills:

Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Image7199_zps1eefe21f

- Type: Rocket Launcher
- Appearance:
Spoiler:
- Reishi Color: Deep dark blue. Can appear a shiny bluish black if lighting is not present.
Abilities: Taub's weapon fires much differently than other bows. It also has a tendency to tear apart and disrupt reishi much like an EMP.

Schuss (Shot): This technique causes a blast of energy to emit from Taub's weapon and explode upon impact, tearing apart matter and reishi in a blast of destructive force. This ability can also be charged continuously within the weapon, enabling it to pack massive force upon unleash.

Schwärmen (Swarming): In this technique reishi is briefly charged within Taub's weapon and then unleashed in a succession of explosive missiles. Taub can alter the direction of these missiles in order to lock onto targets, though these missiles are very fast and often times hard to control. Taub can fire up to a total of twelve of these within a second, though prolonged use can tire him out quickly.

Abkühlen (Cooldown): In this technique energy is briefly charged within Taub's weapon and then fired in a blast of force much like a shockwave. This technique takes the weapon's EMP properties further, tearing apart and utterly annihilating any energy in it's path. This technique can also be used as a form of maneuverability as when Taub isn't grounded it generates a lot of backwards force as well.

Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Image7201_zpsb6f8ab42

- Durability: Adept
- General Speed: Adept
- Strength: Adept
- Weapon Skill: Beginner

- Marksmanship: Beginner
- Blut: Adept
- Hirenkyaku: Adept
- Reiryoku Absorption & Manipulation: Adept

- Willpower/Determination: Adept
- Mental Deduction: Beginner
- Pain Endurance: Adept
- Focus: Beginner

Last edited by Zaz on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:09 pm; edited 18 times in total
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Empty Re: Taub [Quincy, 3-5]

Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:46 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept.
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner.
  • Pain Endurance: Adept.
  • Focus: Beginner.

Comments/Notes: Good luck.
Tier: 3-5

Taub [Quincy, 3-5] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:02 pm
Slight reworking done to Taub.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:30 am

✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

InactiveCharacters Upon Inactivity!

Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Image
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:41 pm
[mod]MOVING TO ARCHIVES DUE TO INACTIVITY[/mod]

Taub [Quincy, 3-5] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum