Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leadership(Iriko/Invite) Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Leadership(Iriko/Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Leadership(Iriko/Invite) Empty Leadership(Iriko/Invite)

Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:52 pm
Shin had finally finished filling out the last of the recon patrol status reports for the Seireitei, and the Maggot Nest reports. After five hours of doing this paperwork, Shin finally let out a sigh of relief, before one of his colleagues entered the room, carrying a large stack of papers. Shin blinked hardly for a few moments at this before sighing.

"What's that stack for?"

"Mission statements regarding the recon of Brazil and Japan."

Shin just nodded and pointed to where he wanted them placed. Giriko wasn't much for doing this kind of work. Or any really, so Shin was picking up the slack for what he wasn't doing. Which was almost everything. At this rate, he might as well be the Captain. And he then had that thought.

Why aren't you Captain?

A requirement for Captaincy is Bankai.

And you have it now? So now you'd only have to prove your status. At worst, you have to fight Giriko for it.

And with that short idea in his brain, he stood up from his seat and proceeded to walk around the Gotei 13. He was specifically looking for the 1st squad barracks, to speak with Sleepy-taichou himself about the circumstances and how he should be Captain. The 2nd and first barracks weren't far from each other so he didn't Shunpo to them, he simply walked. All the while, he took out a chocolate wafer from his clothing and munched on it as he did the short walk, before finally finding the barracks in question. He looked for the Captain's quarters and after walking for a few minutes through the grounds, he found it, though some people greeted him from behind as he approached the door.

"Are you here to see the Soutaichou?"

Shin didn't say anything. These weren't actually aides of Iriko. They didn't even look like seated members. Probably wanted to report it to him themselves to try and suck up in what little way they could. Instead of answering them however, Shin continued walking towards the door.

"You need permission to see him."

And they tried to stand in front of Shin's way of walking to the door. Was he missing something? Was there some special protocol for an important meeting with the Head Captain? Shin didn't think it was likely. And besides, if it were such an important protocol, someone would be posted to the door. All the same, Shin didn't approve of them barring him from reaching his destination. This was more than sucking up. Some sort of elitism of some sort. Or whatever, he didn't know. Instead of bothering with them, Shin decided to be blunt.

"Ohaiyo Sleepy-Taichou? I'm not sure if you can hear me or not. I wasn't aware there was a special protocol to meet with you. Can anyone inform me besides these two if there is one or not? Or are these imbeciles intentionally obstructing a Vice Captain from speaking with his superior?"

Shin blatantly said loudly towards the door and building, purposely intending on catching everyone within earshot attention. If they were right, he'd be corrected but if not, it would be interesting all the same.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leadership(Iriko/Invite) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Leadership(Iriko/Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Leadership(Iriko/Invite) Empty Re: Leadership(Iriko/Invite)

Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:46 pm

Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
He was laying down behind one of the tatami mats in a room right outside of his office.

Iriko Crow, the Captain Commander of the Gotei 13.

One of the most powerful men currently roaming the realms. Of course, this was not by accident, but perhaps his apparent lethargy was. The Captain Commander had, well, escaped, without the knowledge of his own corps. That's because they had the tendency to insist that he stay within his office; but the truth of the matter was that he could probably handle himself better than the entire lot of his personal army put together.

As he heard a voice speaking aloud, he yawned, slowly sitting up. The blue-clad Shinigami gently scratched the back of his head as he watched a young man walk up to his office door, knocking on it loudly before yelling quite explosively. "There isn't." He told the visitor, amused by the man's arrival as he rubbed at his eyes, smiling. "But you have to understand, they can't exactly say that they've lost me."

With an ironic snicker, the thin Captain Commander slowly walked up to the man who was visiting, yawning loudly as he reached a hand behind his head, scratching it. This looked like a lazy college student, not the man in charge of all Shinigami who found themselves on the side of justice and balance. "So please, forgive them and for any foolishness they may have gotten themselves into."

As the men began to start towards the commander, he lifted up a hand, waving them off as he gestured to Shin. "Come, follow me, assistant of Squad Two. It's Shinryu, correct?" Iriko asked, before raising his hand up to his mouth to stifle yet another yawn. "Ah… I had a dream, a peculiar one." He stated to the young man, looking behind him and into the man's eyes, searching for something, apparently, but whether he found it or not could not be determined from the way he searched.

"I was raising upwards, constantly upwards. It was the opposite of a falling dream. In any case, a peculiar person was standing next to me. This person was looking down below us, with the largest smile I had ever seen plastered on his face. Tell me, Shinryu, how fares your relationship with your Zanpakutō?"

At that last question, Iriko would come to a stop, his body turning about on the hilts of his sandals as they stopped just outside the barracks, a wide field behind Iriko's body. At this time of the day, there were only a few people milling about, and most did not notice the Captain Commander or the young Vice Captain he was standing with. That was because… Iriko didn't want them to.

His Gag aura was emanating, not enough to cause any negative effects… but to observers, their eyes would simply slide off of him, becoming essentially invisible to all eyes except for the Vice Captain's. It was a useful skill, used to protect himself in foreign lands such as those controlled by the Kokyurteshi or Eldrazi lands. It was also the skill that had allowed for the Captain Commander to whisk past his subordinates and settle in for a quiet nap, a nap which had been interrupted by this young man. "So tell me, Kimoi-san. What exactly are you looking for this day? Tell it to me as clearly as possible." Iriko asked him, his right eye that was visible past his bangs looking right into his company's eyes.

The Captain himself was dressed… strangely. Where should have been his flowing white robes, streaks of blue and gold were interspersed within it. His left arm could be seen, but not the right. It was completely unable to be seen or visually exposed to light. His uniform opened enough for his pectoral muscles to show, and wrapped around his feet were his sandals. His black, mussed hair lay like a mop over his head as usual, and his peculiarly-pointy ears stuck out from either side of his head. He had grown used to his slightly-demonic appearing body, as well as the muscles that rippled beneath his thin layer of flesh.

Standing in that field, he could only away Shin's reply. He wondered what exactly it could be that this young man wanted from him specifically...

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leadership(Iriko/Invite) Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Leadership(Iriko/Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:04 am
Shin turned as he heard the comment from the Captain Commander and then upon hearing his response, let out a smirk as the other two seemed embarrassed almost before being waved off. One thing was for certain: Shin didn't see him coming at all. Or sense him. Granted, he was the Head Captain but regardless, to not detect him in this fashion as being Omnitsukido Shin felt a little disappointed in himself. Even if the disappointment was soon realized to be falsely placed as he noticed that no-one was noticing them. What was this feeling Shin was having? It didn't matter much as they walked along. Shin noted this ability it seemed of the Soutaichou and noted how valuable it was.

"Shibo Aijin? She's a bit of a nag. And she's always flashing me her tits and asking for cuddle time. But I trust her with every part of my being."

Baka I don't flash you all the time.

"Yes you do. sometimes I wonder if it should even be called flashing at this point since I haven't, once, seen you with any clothes on."

They're restricting. I want to be free.

"Ironic. All that wild beauty and yet, not a soul aside from me can see it, Shibo-obaachan."

Baka, I keep telling you I'm not that old!

"We're both at least 700. You probably more than that since nobody even knows when you were 'born'. Oh, before you get in a pickle again, write a note somewhere to remind me to ask Sleepy-Taichou to teach me his stealthy technique thingy that I don't even know how it works."

It was then that Shin realized that instead of internally, Shin was arguing with Shibo Aijin out loud. And the only parts of the conversation that could be heard were from Shin, making it seem like a much more dirty conversation than it actually was as Shin merely shrugged his shoulders as the Head Captain asked him about why he was here.

"Well, it's Chibi-taichou, Sleepy-Taichou. He has no interest in doing his paperwork, putting it all on me. Only takes naps all day, never interacts with the squad or oversees any missions. I doubt anyone's gotten paid yet and whatnot. In short, he is not fit for his Captaincy and I must suggest that he be removed from his position and that someone more suitable takes his claim. And that someone be me, since I'm doing all the work of his anyway, might as well be the captain at this point."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leadership(Iriko/Invite) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Leadership(Iriko/Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 am

Iriko Crow
...Well gee, doesn't that sound like someone…

Iriko thought to himself as he scratched the back of his head, giving a small smile. It was interesting to hear about the relation between this man and his Zanpakutō spirit. He thought about his own spirit, which had been changed after his battle against the demons. That was not entirely true. It was the same Zanpakutō, except for the fact that it had… been changed. It had gained a face, and a voice. You are aware I can hear you, correct Iriko? Yes, I'm well aware. Iriko replied to his spirit as he smirked, still listening to what the young man had to say.

"It could also be that she feels insecure." Iriko informed the male, chuckling slightly. This amused him as a student of philosophy and psychology as much as it did being just a funny situation. "As for my aura, I'm afraid that's an ability I've developed out of my Zanpakutō. When people subconsciously ignore you for hundreds of years, you can harness that nature and emit it consciously instead. In my release forms, I can make people gag and vomit simply by looking at me."

The ironic beauty of his statement wasn't something that he felt he needed to explain in words or even thoughts to himself. It simply was what it was. "Well, you know the requirement for becoming a captain, yes?" Iriko asked, holding out his right hand as bubbles went out, to each and every Captain within the Soul Society. This message stated that Iriko was looking for two other Captains to aid him in the administration of a Captain Proficiency exam. Iriko himself needed to be present, and he would be the one to administer the test. He needed two other captains there as witnesses. These messages would relay those facts, as well as Iriko's personal request to assist in this matter.

"If you need to prepare yourself in any way, I recommend doing it now. I am going to administer the Captain's Proficiency Test. For this, you will have to demonstrate to me two things. The first, is the release and ability of your Bankai. The second, is your ability to make decisions. Are you ready?"

Iriko asked at last, slowly drawing his pipe from beneath his coat. If he was going to fight this young man while he was in his Bankai, then Iriko would answer him the same. For now, however, they needed to wait for the other two captains. Once they were assembled, the examination would truly begin….

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:19 pm
A capacity unique to the Head Captain. It was quite fascinating to learn, even if he wasn't able to utilize it himself. More importantly was the test that would be occurring. One important was given to Shinryu. He'd have time to prepare. Which also meant time to prep the area around him for this circumstance. And time to wait on the other captains as he did so wasn't definitive, so he'd have to spend his time wisely. Shinryu sat down for a moment at this thought as he slowly drew a portion of his blade, not revealing it to his opponent it's full length or lack thereof. He slid the edge of the blade across each of his palms as he did this. The cuts soon began to pour out blood onto the ground beside him as he stood up. He carefully walked in a circle around Iriko as he did, slowly dripping bits of blood here, and flicking his wrist to flick blood in other places. Occasionally he'd stop and draw the Kanji for the death in his own blood in varying places. For no reason other than to make it seem like it was a requirement for an ability, when the only important thing was the blood. He continued in this fashion before walking back to his previous position as he then bit on the inside of his cheek, drawing and pooling blood into his mouth as blood dripped from his hanging fists, before he reached into his pocket and pulled out a few hard candies.

"I always find these to be my favorite. Nothing to pure candy and sugar and yet, you can suck on it for hours. I think it's always good to keep around a supply of sugar, especially on long recons. Never know when you need to remain sleepless and sugar always keeps me awake if I need to hold out for a few days without sleep."

Shin said as he flipped one of them into his mouth. He began to suck on it and his eyes rolled to the back of his head in delight at the tastiness of his delicious morsel. He savored the sweet flavor it jogged into his brain as he grinned with eyes full of content happiness as he did. His candies were always his main source of snacking, among the other snacks he had in his possession as he then shook off that moment to refocus on the objective at hand.

"Did you know these also stimulate saliva production as well? It makes them good for recycling fluids should you be out of water and not near a water source. And much tastier than drinking your own....well, I'm sure you know what I'm referring to heh. It's always so delightful to me what a little bit of knowledge can do to how you utilize something. Me and a child can both enjoy this candy, but I can survive off of it with my knowledge and a child can't. Just think, that little piece of information being the difference between life and death. Funny the way life throws things at you, huh?"

Shin said as he popped two more of the candies into his mouth while his other hand reached in and grabbed a bag of seaweed. With a snap of his fingers upon the bag, it cleanly opened and Shin, with a hard crunch, ate the three candies in his mouth with a moan of delight and satisfaction before he swallowed them down in one gulp and began to munch on some of the seaweed in the bag. He sighed with content as he devoured all these tasty snacks. And then, began to act surprised at a thought.

"Oh, how rude of me. Eating all this heaven in front of you like this. Here Sleepy-taichou, have some."

Shin said as his hand reached in and grabbed four hard candies and lightly tossed them towards Iriko for him to catch. They were all bright red, small little ovular squares or cylinders of pure hard candy goodness. Each piece also had a little bit of Shin's blood on them, from handling them with his still bleeding hands. And if Iriko caught then, he'd likely get blood on himself. A very messy ordeal potentially for sure but Shin was curious to see how he'd react to it all the same. Shin was always fascinating at the little details and how one could utilize them to his advantage.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leadership(Iriko/Invite) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Leadership(Iriko/Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:51 am

[PLAY THE MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Artist: ZUN - Song: Extend Ash ~ Houraijin - Word Count: 1035

Bleh.

What a drag.

Ugh.

Who wants to get up this early in the morning?

Those were the thoughts ringing through the mind of The Menacing Devil Girl as she slowly awoken from her nude slumber within the Barracks of Division 11. She awoke to the sounds of a Captain Proficiency test being called by the Captain Commander. Word got around that a new Captain was supposedly being made for the 2nd Division and they wanted any available Captain to come and witness it so that they made confirm he indeed had his Bankai.

Then, in that moment, memories of a training spar with the likes of Shinryu started to pop into the drowsy mind of the tired Suika as she began to droll somewhat. Eyes blinking quickly, it was if a light bulb switched in her head and sleepy Captain started to become more aware of what was going on as the Hell Butterfly that crept into her room faded once the message was delivered to her.

So Mr.Chainy Captain managed to finally work his way up, huh?

Oh well. It couldn't be too bad if it was him. So, if they wanted her there, she'd be there in a jiffy!

Thus, with a wriggle of her nose, Ibiki sprang out of a bed like a hot piece of toast jumping from a toaster and inhaled the warm vapors of the hot summer air steaming into her chambers. With a snap of her fingers, the oceanic depths of energy that lay vested within The Captain's body became awake and a surge of cooling energy quickly chilled the room. Following that impulse, a wash over of plum particle light oozed over The Suika's body and her attire poofed on to her like magic -- because it was magic. Kido magic to be precise.

From this customer spell, the traditional attire of a Gotei Thirteen operative emerged around the female's petite frame. Black robes, brown sandals, purple belt and the same sleeveless, ripped Haori that Captain Kenpachi Zaraki used to wear himself. But, with her special ability, shrunk down to her size for a nice fit. With a purring sound, The Suika member then felt at ease when her Zanpukto twisted itself around her chips. In that moment, the noise of chains shackling echoed throughout the room and two shackles emerged from these series of iron bandages across Ibiki's wrist.

"Ohohohoho, good morning Oni-Kyosei~ =w="

Was the first thing The Captain spoke of in a jovial, but dreary tone as she started to wake up. With a quick motion of her right hand, she grabbed a purple a gourd hanging from one of her chains and drank out of her endless and infinite supply of liquor. This, in turn, set her insides ablaze and gave her that fresh cup of Joe feeling one has after chucking down a whole cup of coffee. Since, after all, booze was the main thing that literally kept this Menacing Devil's body running.

Mulling about with no time to spare, The Oni Shinigami busted down the doors of her room and started stomping in a huff towards the gates of her barracks. All the while, she'd wave lazily at her men saluting her before finally darting off in a burst of shunpo.

MEH. MEH. MEH. MEH. MEH. MEH.

Those bizarre grunts were all that were heard throughout the 10th division, 9th division, 8th division, 7th division, 6th division, 5th division, 4th division, 3rd division, 2nd division and eventually the 1st division. Within a minutes time, The Nimble Suika blasted her way from the depths of Squad 11 to see this whole leadership non-sense taking place in the 1st division. It gave her quite a work-out, but she was still sleepy and she sleeping pretty damn well given that it was the weekend.

But -- the job of a Captain never ends. So she had no room to complain taking this position.

Appearing in a flash of lavender light, The Menacing Devil flopped herself upon a rooftop nearby and lazily rested on her sides as her orchid hued eyes watched Slug Captain and Chainy-Captain get their show on the road. While scratching her amber hair, the little Suika lass then rubbed her oak horns and groaned a bit.

"Iriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikoooooooooooooooooooooooo~ You could have made this meeting later in the day. I mean, I know I'm disciplined, but even I need my rest after working myself half to death this year. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease................=w="

At this point, the lil' Oni Captain almost seemed drunk, tired and out of her ever-living mind. But, all of her cognitive functions were still there. She knew where she was at. She knew who was fighting. And she knew her duty: to witness this crazy Bankai and get on with making a new Captain.

"Ohhhhhhh, and congrats on making it to Captain, Chainy-Captain. I'm proud of you~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ"

The Suika Child seemed to be making a "kissy" faces of sorts as her arms waved out to him. In truth, she was quite happy with seeing him become Captain because they honestly needed more capable of Shinigami. And after passing her endurance test, The Menacing Devil felt that Shinryu was indeed capable of handling the job with a bit of fine-tuning.

Thus, she'd then give him a thumbs up and turn back towards Iriko.

"Sluggy-Captain, please hurry. Get the next Captain heeeeeeereeee, or we can just count our eyes as two Captains. You are a Captain commander, I am a Captain and we can just make this allllllllll work. Whaddaya say? =w="

Then, with another swig of her infinite booze gourd, The Suika Child once again partook in a large sum of her liquior and felt another surge of energy swirl within her. One strong enough to almost make an "awooo" sound as she shouted into the heavens themselves.

Ah -- that was just the pick-me-up she needed to deal with this boring stuff. So sweet. So good. So fulling.

"Meh. Hurry, hurry. hurry. =w="

And with that, she'd await to see if anyone else showed up. If they didn't, Ibiki would shoo Iriko and Shinryu to get it on with!

Leadership(Iriko/Invite) WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:28 pm

He got the word he would be handling a Captain's test today and Tetsuya prepared correctly. A letter sat upon his desk, from his father.As of this moment the family was busy as bee's. They had scouted out elements that needed investigating and his father was someone with a reputation strong enough. Tetsuya stood from his desk putting on his haori, his eyes were fierce like a beasts. It wasn't to bad getting up early for this sort of thing, someone finally made it past the wall to becoming a Captain. Tetsuya cracked his neck and shoulders, wishing he'd been able to do a couple more morning exercises. Three people not of the Gotei 13 stood behind him, Pride, Envy, and Lust. They were his bodyguard's as the Heir, he waved them off and the three vanished entirely. Returning to the home with their blessing it seemed active, the Unabara were preparing for something. Nothing he could really spill the beans too, Captain Suika was more than likely aware of her friend making preparations for something. What did the next Head of the Unabara make of it all? Tetsuya could tell he was only here for a while, the Gotei 13 wouldn't keep his might forever. Not unless something was done, his father wasn't a fit for the Fifth Division. Perhaps they could put him to the Third Division or something along those lines, he rubbed at his chin. He slipped his Zanpakutō into his belt his eyes cold and somewhat empty staring out. It was time to leave, he briefed those around him that needed so. Last time Tetsuya acted was against those two, Soi Fon and Yoruichi. Though their profiles indicated they acted differently then that, their personalities were swapped almost. But it was alright, with the Iramasha allies arriving they were able to secure the front. Something troubled him, when he went for Yoruichi he'd used a perfect approach as far as he could tell. But she was able to avoid and counter attack him, was he too slow for that to be effective. His eyes remained focused on the details of his attack, perhaps that was why his father remained in charge.

Many people had a shadow to overcome, but his felt like a mountain that reached to the Heavens. How did one overcome a man like his father, it was maddening. It wasn't as though his father would stop improving, not with the note he got today. This was of course the indication that his father was working hard for the Gotei 13. So much to do as he walked past the people within the First Division. Heading to the place where this meeting would be held, it was going to be an interesting turn out. His eyes focused in finally spotting the Captain of 11 doing her kissy face at the new Captain to be. "Good to see you in high spirit's Ibiki-san. Nice to see you as well Head Captain. He said looking to both as he arrived now and looked to the final piece of the puzzle. Shinryu was the Shinigami in questions name, his eyes scanned the person over. Eyes capturing every detail of the person in the test, he fit the bill for the most part. "Best of luck." He said and those were the last words that would come from the lips of Tetsuya. He was strong and something about the male's presence as always was fierce. A trait from his time as a Vasto Lorde that carried with him through the soul. One didn't forget on that level the time spent fighting, those dreams still haunted him. Who was that woman who stood at the edge of the darkness, she helped him so often. It felt as though she was guiding him through the storms that his world faced. But then just as he awoke she slipped away into the darkness, he got the feel that connection held him together before. His eyes closed now as he decided to let these two handle the most of it. He was merely here to be the third set of eyes examining the person. Tetsuya didn't mind, took his mind off his father and what damage he could be doing. Though he was concerned ever since that second sword had been gotten by his father, he felt a pressure from it that made him uneasy thus far.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:38 pm

Iriko Crow
"Oh, come now, I'm aware of the statistics of each of the Captain and Vice Captain's blades." Iriko commented, smirking slightly to the challenger. His eyes followed each of the movements that were made, standing there in his Bankai as he watched all of the blood being flicked about in various places.

"Sugar? I prefer pondering life's mysteries, myself." Iriko replied, slowly bringing up his left arm as he gripped his eyepatch, slowly drawing it up as the eye became revealed, deciding that he would allow for it to be shown in this battle, with its yellow and black iris being plain as day.

"Bubaru… 1."

Iriko told the man in reply, holding up his finger as he drew a line in the air. Now, if any of the captains who had emerged had seen this particular ability in effect before, it would likely startle them. After all, this was the ability that Iriko had used to completely flood the First Division in millions of bubbles during the Demonic Incursion. However, they remained within that line in the air, from which Iriko slowly drew his hand back. "Yes, knowledge can be important… But knowledge is not the reason why you are here. You are here to be able to display to us that you do indeed have the abilities to lead a squad as Captain. How does sugar help your men? How do you plan on maintaining your supply of sugars if you are ambushed and your supplies utterly decimated, fortunate to escape with only the lives of yourself and your men? What then?"

Those were the questions which Iriko presented to the man, seeing the blood strewn candies reaching towards him as he blew bubbles from the blower he held, catching the candy on the edge of the blade. "I'm afraid that sweet things just feel grossly fake to me in general, but as it seems that you require it, I suppose it is the least I am able to do." Iriko explained as he opened his mouth, dropping the candy after it dripped through the bubbles as the bubble became extremely weak, dropping it directly into his mouth. "Now, what you'll do with it, that is what I'm waiting to see. Though, do be careful. The Second Division is about more than assassination." Iriko explained, before turning his head to look at those who had emerged.

"My apologies, Ibiki. I'm afraid that if I wanted to have a bit of free time for relaxation myself, I had to do it now. My guards can do their jobs a bit… too well at times." Iriko told her, before waving his hand. "If you wanna nap, that's fine, but make sure that you at least keep your eyes open while you do so." He told her, before smiling slightly. "And he hasn't quite made it yet. Just keep waiting. I'm afraid that we will need a third person, after all, I would be utterly disappointed if we couldn't get two of you."

Tetsuya's brief words worked on the whole, and Iriko simply nodded to him, before turning back to Shinryu with a nod, holding his arms at his side.

"Now, let's get on with what we came here to do. You have the attention of three Captains. Do not take it lightly."

- Buddha
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:38 pm
Shin paid close attention to how he decided to handle the candy choice and his positioning. At least he didn't immediately go for it but, the bubbles caught his attention. Shinryu knew more than enough to be aware that they weren't ordinary and held some varying capacities.more than likely. Soon, a captain he knew but never met arrived, alongside Tiny-taichou. Since their encounter he noticed immediately that he was improving. He learned quite a bit from her in that short encounter, though it wasn't what he originally went there for, it certainly helped. Shin merely put a palm to his forehead as in that moment, his arms were covered in his Shikaias he looked towards the Soutaichou in question. He brought up numerous questions that made Shin chuckle.

"You're right, just having the information isn't everything. It's how you apply it that matters now, doesn't it Sleepy-taichou? I suppose it's time to begin then. BANKAI!"

Shin said as the black, spiked gauntlets soon wrapped around his entire form, before seeping into his body while the new, ordinary black haiori draped his form as it went around his figure, the surge of energy erupting while Shin stood towards the direction of his commander. His form showing the chain links slithering in and out of his skin, as he lowered his stance. The exact moment he did, all the blood he splattered around them earlier, soon vaporized into a mist that surrounded them, including some in the bubble that he removed from the candy a moment ago. The area was smothered in it as his hands dripped the blood as a single chain emerged from Shin with the curved blade sticking out of it, the crimson blade in question camouflaging with the mist of blood around them, though not he black chains. That wasn't really an important factor however.

"Zettai Shibo Aijin. Here's a fun little fact about Reiatsu, it's capacities are numerous in nature. And Kido, while strong by itself, with the right knowledge and application, can be devastating if used in unison with the other weapons a Shinigami possesses. I myself, Have infused all three forms of Shinigami combat into this style of mine."

Shin said as the blade slithered into the chain as he stood roughly ten now from the commander while the chain slinked around. He soon tapped his hand to the ground and shortly enough, a weak Tozansho surrounded them. Easy to break with the right force as it had no incantation and was used with his Shunkujiku.The fact it was a dull greyish green instead of blue would be of notice or concern with Eshi infused into it. It didn't matter, it's purpose wasn't to contain but to distract for a moment as shortly enough, two other chains reached out from Shin's body and lunged towards the Commander. A particular trait one would notice of these chains was they were bursting with a dark, greyish green Reiatsu. Shin now infusing his Eshi into his Shunko, and pouring his Shunko into his Zanpakutō. They grey aura on impact would cause that not on it to have immense force on impact but, the residual force would push forward in this aura, necrotizing anything the aura or the chains touched. The blade would strike with very extreme force as well. Blocking an attack like this wouldn't be that simple. Granted, he was only surveying the reactions and abilities of his opponent at this moment and doubted it would end the fight.

"This can become quite fun I think."

Meanwhile as this attack occurred, it was simply another distraction as well. The mist of blood scattered about and, the blood dripping from his chains both were something equally to pay attention to. Too much time in the mist would have consequences, as would actual contact with his blood in a liquid state instead of a mist or vapor state. Shin's attack range was roughly the area around him instead of direct Hakuda while in his Bankai for the time being. Lastly and most importantly as this occurred, Shin's hand on the ground would have a red smoke erupt from it to veil the area in a red smoke. Mixing this red smoke with his mist would make it difficult to discern which was which. But that wasn't the scariest thing about this smoke however.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:10 pm

Iriko Crow
"You may want to move faster."

Iriko advised his opponent, as soon as he finished saying the name of his Bankai, Iriko was gone. In his right hand and left hand, he held bubbles. They had both changed, however, becoming the appearance of Tanto as he gripped pipes in both of his hands, one made out of the slime that his body could generate. His wrist flicked as the tanto rotated, bringing it above his head as he crashed the weapon down onto Shin's body, attempting to crack it directly into his skull, knocking the applicant back.

"I'm afraid that I'm not really that interested in information that I've been going over every day of my life for the last seven hundred-ish years." Iriko explained to his opponent, his eyes becoming cold as he entered his fighting mentality, his feet smashing into the ground as he pushed himself back, a series of bubbles extending rapidly around the point he had struck, shooting up in a tower upwards as they followed around Iriko's body, who looked up at the applicant as he smiled a bit.

As he did so, massive spikes shot out from the bubbles in every direction, spearing and stabbing everything they came across. Soon after, a peculiar effect became to take over the area around the test area. High in the sky, a black cloud had formed, and down from the base, rain was beginning to pour down on the gathered parties. This rain began to wash off everything around Iriko and Shinryu, controlled by Iriko himself. His eyes found the two chains that began to approach him, his arms moving rapidly as a tanto in each arm deflected one of the chains, his body moving between them as he looked Shin right in the eyes.

"Shunko… that's… interesting… and unexpected… I suppose then, you'll have to face this situation as the most important part of your test." Iriok told the Vice Captain as his bubbles that had been spearing around the earlier began to rupture before exploding dramatically, slime pouring out in every direction as it surrounded around Shin's body. For Iriko's part, he blinked, looking down at the bubble blades in both arms, noting the spews of blood that had appeared on both of his arms. Shit… Those things have a high amount of attacking power… He smiled slightly, the blood dripping from his limbs as the bubbles that had been ruptured on his Tantos reformed, the only kind of 'defense' he maintained restoring itself as he looked directly into Shin's eyes.

"Do you see this?" Iriko asked him, holding up his right arm as the blood dripped out on the ground, his hand twitching slightly from the reaction of his nerves. "My defense is nearly nothing. That is my greatest weakness, and it is important that I am aware of it. I am not afraid to lose my arms. IN the end, I am not even afraid to give my life. However, this remains my greatest weakness, because I am now in a position where others depend on me. Do you see the weapons I hold?"

Iriko continued, holding up the tubular weapons for Shin's gaze. "These are not like a blade. They are designed to give both offense as well as defense. They force me to think more of my body to be able to continue fighting with them. That was the adjustment that I had to make upon becoming the Captain Commander. What is your greatest weakness? How will you compensate for it so that those who you are carrying on your shoulders can sleep peacefully?" Iriko's gaze was staring directly at Shin, his expression solid as he did so. It had been… a long time, since Iriko had felt this way.

He was completely serious. "We are not here to have fun. We are not here to enjoy ourselves. We are a military unit, and Second Division is this more so than any other, with its connections to the Omnitsuko." Iriko told his opponent as he looked at the amount of mist that was now surrounding around them. "If you're not holding back… then I'll show that same courtesy." The former Fifth Captain stated as he held out the finger of his left hand, reiatsu flooding around the tip as a kido fired. Spears of light emerged, firing towards Shinryu as they slammed into the ground, great pillars of devastation that exploded loud for all to see, piercing through the smoke with their brightness. This was the Senju Koten Taiho, beginning to blink and flash before the explosions culminated in one terrific explosion, devastating everything in its path as it rose up into the air, Iriko's head leaning back to observe it before moving back down to Shin, moving his Tanto up into a defensive stance once more.

"I do have one question… why do you make your smoke so menacing looking? Is the intent supposed to be that you do not want me to… breathe it?" Iriko asked, before smiling, opening his mouth wide as within the mouth, a layer of the slime gum emerged. He began to breathe in, allowing himself to use the natural functions of his body as the bubble layer went to the front of his mouth, a radial of slime rapidly expanding as the smoke and air that Iriko breathed in began to go around it, as another bubble emerged behind it. This bubble went around Iriko's head, completely free fo the smoke, as it continued to expand, before it completely wrapped around his body, using the ability he had to cover around his form, allowing for him to float a few feet off the ground as he stood there, smiling as the slime-bubble he had created began to float into the sky, high into the air, hanging there for all to see.

"But yes, I would have to say… as far as that goes, I am having a little bit of fun." Iriko told Shinryu, a small trace of a smile appearing on the edges of his lips as he smirked at his opponent, just the tiniest bit pleased with himself.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum