Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Character of The Month!

1 - 9%
2 - 18%
3 - 27%
4 - 36%
1 - 9%

Total Votes: 11

Poll closed
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Empty Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015]

Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:34 am

COTM FINALS!

• Welcome one and all to the newly refreshed OTMs! This month the user base has decided on the fact that we'll be viewing characters in the spot light. So, with that being said, the rules are below along with any prizes you can hope to see if you place first, second, or third! Good luck everyone, and lets all join in on the fun!

HERE ARE THE RULES!

• You can only vote for one person!

• Make sure to state the name of the person you are nominating....

• Check the OTM Winners List to see who won last month; as first place winners cannot partake in this month's OTM's:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t1737-current-past-winners-of-character-of-the-month-and-member-of-the-month

•It is now hereby declared that self nomination is no longer allowed. Its a contest between everyone, placing your own character into the fray without anyone else really agreeing is a problem. I'd like to squash it.

•The following Characters are those who are currently being voted for.

Ikari Iramasha

Azure Iramasha

Naomi Miyake

James Caldwell

Nix Sharik

HERE'S YOUR PRIZE!~

• First Place: Fifteen million yen, two thousand awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your right personally stylized by [TheFrost].

• Second Place: Eight Million yen, one thousand Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.

• Third Place: Three Million Yen, five hundred awesome points and an honorary mentioning.

Once again Guys, good luck to everyone when it comes to Voting! This thread will be up for approximately a single week. Good Luck assholes!

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] FXpoQxJ
Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Empty Re: Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015]

Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:48 pm
[THEFROST] wrote:

«MY COTM VOTE IS FOR NIX SHRAIK»

Ihttps://www.platinumhearts.net/t13947-nix-shraik-approved-1-3

Now that the dust has settled a bit, I will go ahead and vote for Nix. Why am I making this vote? I am making this vote based on the amount of effort he has put into the character. He has endured a lengthy training thread to build his characters strength up, fought off against a 0-2 tier character at a much lower tier, ran his way up through the ranks of the Vanguard and has been very active over the 30DC. Almost to the point of being underrated in my opinion. Which is why I'll be giving him some spotlight and giving him my COTM vote.

Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Empty Re: Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015]

Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:16 pm
As I said before, voting for Naomi.

Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] FXpoQxJ
Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:50 pm
Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] RxinryZ

Voting for James because he seemed to be supah' active in the Vanguard and JWC looks like he is trying to get his characters active. So my vote goes to him! Good luckies

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:47 pm
Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING OUT THIS THREAD NOW✦

Welp, since we haven't seen anymore votes, I figure it is about time to close out this thread. With that said, Ikari has won this contest and I'd like to congratulate all the other runner-ups in here.

Character Of The Month Voting! [June 2015] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum