Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED] Empty Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED]

Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:03 pm

Artist: Touhou - Song: A Soul as Red as a Ground Cherry - Word Count: 355

Sometimes Nix was asking himself why he was taking all these jobs. He had a successful company(few of them actually), he was the head of Arcanists and had funds for next two hundred years, if prices won't jump sky high. He was good at many things and probably could manage to collect almost any amount in matter of weeks, if needed. So why? Why he was doing it? The question was puzzling the male as he sat in the Karakuras most popular pub.

How many times he haven't been here. How many people have he met here. All wanted his strength, skill or something on the same line from the male. It always cost a price too. Sometimes more, sometimes less. If Nix thought you were a great guy, less! If he thought you are a bitch, not the fuckable one, he will make this price higher. Getting on his good side was important and while you don't plan to threaten any innocent lives it was quite easy.

Nix ordered another vodka. He had drunk a lot when getting here, as the man had nothing to do and he decided to observe if anything funny was going around the place. The guy who wished to see him, Augustine Zanna, had a manly, cute face and a bit of reputation. All of his family had one actually. As connected with Yuudeshi network information about them poured in his brains, showing everything there was about them. Where they lived, what they owned, about what they were held suspicious and so. It was all there and in boredom the guy looked it through, while drinking the fifth bottle of the alcohol from which he can't get even dizzy.

He looked up at the clock. Ten more minutes. Everything seemed calm. It was raining outside, he wore a tight t-shirt which was showing off his muscles and blue shorts with slippers. The man wasn't trying to make a good impression. Telling the truth, he hoped the male will see the guy with his five empty bottles of vodka, the laid back clothes and decide he doesn't need him. Nix waited and hoped.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED] RDLUVBj
Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED] 82q86I3
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue5/100Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED] Empty Re: Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED]

Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:55 pm
The pitter patter of the storm crashing upon his black umbrella was a comforting sound, but utter annoyance because of his attire as he went to meet his next recruit at the most popular pub in Karakura. Somewhere he had been looking forward to checking out. He grew up with food and drink seeing as his Grandfather had owned his own restaurant way back in the day. His upbringing once he started living with his grandfather started with how to cook for the Mafia family he would one day lead. Augustine wore a black Italian suit with a white undershirt and a black tie with crimson lining. He also had white silk scarf that hung to the bottom of his ribs. At the top of his head he had a black mafia hat to finish it off. It was the attire given to him by his Grandfather in order for him to do his business. It was the last gift he had been given and something he held very precious so he only brought it out for official matters, or at least to make a good first impression.

Coming upon the entrance he closed his umbrella, shook it out then entered. He found the entire place amazing. So much history and time was put into it that he was honored to be there. Even more so it was very east to find the man he was looking for.

The Dossier on Nix was more lengthy than others, but it did note that a lot of it may have just been his public face. His Grandfather never really gave specifics on how to recruit someone he would just leave a hint at the bottom of each dossier and on his was "Give him a reason.". With that said he had already inferred somethings about nix, but it didn't exactly matter, because he wouldn't know until he met him.

Walking over to Nix he noticed the substantial amount of bottles next to him which was curious because by then he probably would have been half dead. He must have really been bored. He also noticed that the man was pretty laid back. Wearing something that you never would thing someone so prestigious would wear. It was odd to him that he would come like this so that means he would really have to work at giving this guy a reason to join him.

Augustine sat to the right of Nix two seats down and placed his hat on the counter. He ordered an Irish whiskey double an slowly sipped on the top shelf whiskey. It reminded him of the dinners he would share with his Grandfather. He then looked over to the man next to him and briefly examined him and after that took a deep breath. He was always pretty socially awkward considering that he hadn't really been around people much, so he downed the rest of his drink turned to Nix and said

"Hello Nix good to meet you!"
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:26 pm

Artist: Touhou - Song: A Soul as Red as a Ground Cherry - Word Count: 414

And the hope died as cake on Friday. The male in front of him was dressed in quite old style clothes. Scratch that, he was dressed in clothes, which seemed old even for him, and Nix was 300 years old. The hat, suit and shirt seemed hilarious on the background of people in metallic colored shirts, pants, shoes and so on. Neon was almost in every piece, as well, as different type of accessories, from which half looked as growing out from ones flesh. The Shape Shifter already stand out in his simple clothing, but someone like this guy...No, Nix just couldn't!

But still, while not seeming like that, he was a professional and with it came the power to gather himself and not make fun of the employers taste in fashion. It was the 25th century after all, everything was possible. But what he did, the male bent down over the table after being spoken too and look straight in his eyes.
"You know what? You have a really cute face!" After that he would return laid back in his seat and smiling like a cat after having his milk.
"I'm Nix Shraik, but that you probably knew! As I see someone likes to dress after 20th Centuries fashion statements." The male showed he cute waitress that he wanted another bottle of vodka and the girl with a bit puzzled face nodded and brought it to him. After that she with some starring went pass Augustine and back to work.

"So you are the one who called me, right!? As you know, I put my prices when deciding how complicated or simple is the task ahead. So I hope you know how to interest me!" The last part of the sentence the guy said in a sweet, flirty way, starring at the male with eyes that one has, when undressing with them. And yes, Nix was doing that right now. He poured the drink in his glass and drank it as a glass of water. The boy looked young. Everything in him screamed inexperienced, which made Shraik want to see this guy blush. Yes, that would be a nice game in matter of fact!
"Tell me, how often do you have sex?" It was said so easily and calmly, loud as well, as this would be just a common question you ask your mother while eating cookies.
"Cause sexual tension can be really bad for your health and you do look a bit...Tensed!" Nix licked his lips in satisfaction.

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue5/100Hiring The Anti-Mage[CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:18 pm
Well that was definitely the oddest first impression he had ever gotten. At first from the way the man looked he thought that he was a depressing drunk, and with his dossier he knew he was a strong and intelligent man. So he'd just respond to how this all went.

"Well that's definitely an interesting thing to say to someone you have just met!"

It didn't matter to him if he was being hit on though he had an objective. He actually started laughing aloud at after he had thought about it for a second. This man would be a pillar of the Zanna Nara Mafia and he had to do his best to persuade him.

"It's nice to meet you Nix! My name is Augustine which you probably already knew as well!"

Augustine ordered another drink and started sipping on it while ordering another bottle for Nix. This was definitely different from his usual of having to blow something up or help someone with something. It was always such a hassle and this seemed more like just using the ability to convince than the ability to light someone on fire. Completely avoiding the original fact that he was being flirtatious he replied

"Well it isn't just a single job. Matter of fact it's more like joining something. You probably know more than enough about me at this point, but how much do you know about the group my family spent hundreds of years growing and working towards?"

Though he wasn't very old his grandfather taught him many things, and though Nix was throwing curve balls that were a bit awkward for most but, Augustine was almost too smart and oblivious at the same time for the awkwardness to reach his thick skull. So he replied how he would to any other question

"When i'm not on business and when I find the right women. Though the last time she was one hell of a firecracker!"

He started to laugh remembering just how crazy hot, emphasis on the crazy, his last one was. He in fact still has the scrathes to prove it.
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:35 am

Artist: Touhou - Song: A Soul as Red as a Ground Cherry - Word Count: 308

Balancing his chin against the back of his palm, the guy took sip after sip from his drink, in the same time starring at him with curious and mischievous look. While this supposed to be a work interview, Nix felt more like playing around, then actually getting to be serious. The first round failed, showing that this fella maybe wasn't that inexperienced as he thought. No blushing and that only burned the desire in him to get it. But first there was some questions he was obliged to answer.

In now a bit more serious, but still laid back tone, Shraik started to talk.
"I just made a statement upon your appearance Sparky! Yes, that is what I will call you, Sparky!!!" Amused smile formed, as he took a bigger sip of his bottle and starred at the male in the same time. Upon it being emptied, Nix continued. Now his voice turned a bit casual like.
"Well, saying the truth, nothing impressive. It is actually a surprise that a family with such a long period of existence....Well, if I base on facts I hold, I wouldn't be that stupid to join!" The male observed his companions expressions for a moment, before continuing.
"But maybe you can change my thoughts? As I like to make my decisions from more then facts alone!" He leaned closer to the male, waiting to listen what he will now tell him. While knowing that Italians were dangerous when their family honor is being threaten, the Shape Shifter just was too curious.

Hearing the guy laugh and obviously not noticing the hints, he decided to just continue the subject. At least he will have some info for later's.
"So you enjoy rough sex, ehhh? Alright! Then enlighten me, what is the right women for you? I'm really curious!" He flicked the males nose with his finger, laughing in amusement.

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:44 am
Nix definitely was entertaining if not to the extent of being funny. He seemed to be having fun with the entirety of this situation. He was a bit odd with his questions, but oh well. He'd much rather have to deal with this then insane situations, killers or down right insanity. The bar was a comforting place as well to do business. He had to somehow focus though. Focus away from the scenery, conversation and the crazy conversation. His goal was obvious and he had to focus this conversation to a needlepoint or it would never end, and in order to do that he would have to get Nix interested and find a way to end this correctly.

From his coat he pulled out two expensive cigars and lightly snapped his fingers on his opposite hand lighting one of the cigars and placing it in his mouth pulling out a slow and deep breath of darker robust flavor. He then blew out a significant cloud

"Well I guess that could fit. Considering. Would you like the other? They are old but very good."

He listened to the man remark about his family and took a moment after his remark of changing his mind to reply. It was more like saying the ball was in his court and he needed to score a point or he'd lose. In fact this point in the conversation he'd need to do something.\

"In truth It was before I was born that the long held glory of the Zanna Nara Mafia has at it's prime, and when petty people decided to make the name of a mafia into a criminal organization is when they became lesser in the eyes of others, but what they truly were was so much more. They began with the ideal of protection and stability for their homes, and when they immigrated they integrated, grew and began the true Zanna Nara Mafia. It was an Idea where those with like minds and extraordinary potential would do better. They would for the sake of their home, friends and family do what they could for the people, the area and themselves. It was a mutually beneficial group which was more like a family. After it was overtaken and destroyed the last remaining member, my grandfather, eventually found me, trained me and then I made the decision to rebirth the Zanna Nara Mafia. I wish to recruit you as a part of it."

It was long winded, but it was everything he needed to say out in the open hopefully to the correct point. Funny enough it seemed that Nix this was trying to sidewind around it. It seemed like something he could actually use to his advantage. So he chuckled a little blowing out another cloud of smoke and replied

"Unfortunately the first half is a bit too personal and the second half you'll only get to know if you really get to know me!

He followed it with a bit louder laugh and flicked his cigar chunking off a burnt portion right into the ash tray near him and awaited his response

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:45 am

Artist: Touhou - Song: A Soul as Red as a Ground Cherry - Word Count: 318

The game of his was getting more and more amusing. It seemed the guy was hard to embarrass. He wasn't that much of newbie, as Nix thought at start, but it only burned his desire to win even more. If he would now have a tail, Augustine would see how he would wack it like a dog. Bending a bit closer to his companion, the male smiled.
"Well, if you offer..." Swiftly Nix attempted to steal the guys light cigar and put it between his own lips. Then he would back away and let out a long puff.
"Yup! You are right! They are good!" He made few smoke rings, before laughing with full voice.

Though he grew serious when the man spoke again. Something grew tighter in Nix's chest, a feeling of understanding and realization that this was something he himself had desired for many years. The male could imagine this lineage. The strive for peace. The strive for family and love. While he always failed only thanks to his own stupidity, Augustine's family suffered because of bad name others had given to them. You can say that Nix was moved to tears and whit these feelings the male grabbed the guy in front of him over the table and hugged him as hard, as possible. Tears flowed over his cheeks and through them he mumbled, making others to turn see both.
"I will do it!!! I will do it!!! It is just...You are just...It is such a good goal!!! I will do it!!!"
The guy was lucky, Shraik was moody again and whit that Zanna Nara Mafia had gained another member.

Pulling back, the member of Vanguards was smiling and cleaning the wet eyes.
"So, where do I sign up? I'm eager to get this done as fast, as possible!" The broad guy again smiled, before picking up the cigar and re-lighting it up with a snap of his fingers.
"This is really good!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum