Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm lost now... Left_bar_bleue126500/99999I'm lost now... Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

I'm lost now... Empty I'm lost now...

Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:27 pm
|SO EVERYONE....|

I'm writing this, as I have come to conclusion that almost all of my characters has their plots frozen in one place. I'm just doing some random shit, not making my characters to move any further. I'm writing this so people could maybe volunteer to help or at least give me some suggestions. Below there will be my characters and what I had planned for them in start, but dropped, as understanding that it isn't likely to happen.

Nix:
So, for him I had planned a lot of past ghosts to return etc. but then I understood that it meant making a lot of NPC's and having tons of solo RP, which quickly bores me, telling the truth. Right now I have little of knowledge of what to do with the guy, as the only thing right now I see is that he will die in a dumb or heroic death XD

Nize: For this guy...Please, don't laugh...But I actually thought of trying to gather enough forces to take over Hueco Mundo. I had some planning done etc. But then understood that these things won't probably go that way and no one would allow something of that scale to happen. So now...I don't even have a clue what to do with this guy :/

Ideas: N/A

I'm lost now... RDLUVBj
I'm lost now... 82q86I3
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm lost now... Left_bar_bleue28000/100000I'm lost now... Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

I'm lost now... Empty Re: I'm lost now...

Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:47 am
I'm lost now... 1ea

You can plot with my Iramasha leader if you want. I don't know what it is you are seeking, but she can do a lot considering her status and tier.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3926-reimu-la-miou-iramasha-approved-0-2-angel

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

I'm lost now... KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm lost now... Left_bar_bleue126500/99999I'm lost now... Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

I'm lost now... Empty Re: I'm lost now...

Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:59 am
That would be really cool! If you are in skype, maybe send me a PM with your nick and stuff

I'm lost now... RDLUVBj
I'm lost now... 82q86I3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum