Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Iori's may Anyburst Tracker
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptyToday at 3:32 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptyToday at 3:22 am by Horus Sariel

» Beseeching Aid
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptyToday at 1:42 am by Henrex

» Monkey Business(Open~)
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptyToday at 1:17 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Espada
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptyToday at 12:22 am by Gin

» The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptyToday at 12:16 am by Forsaken Crow

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Kutabare Gesuyaro[wip]
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by CPKallday

» Minatumi Touring!
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptyYesterday at 10:49 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Fubar Without Leave
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  I_vote_lcapNew Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  I_voting_barNew Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  I_vote_lcapNew Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  I_voting_barNew Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128430 messages in 19557 subjects

New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  Left_bar_bleue10120/100000New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals    New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:14 am

Artist: ZUN - Song: Beloved Tomboyish Girl - Word Count: 1272

Most of his powers weren't returning after making the trip into hell but his strength was back but his flesh was burned to complete crisp and his healing magic was slow here. The mad one was trying to figure out what was wrong but these rakshasa demons were the demons of hell and then again those guys weren't the demons to mess with but the mad demon was weaken. However, Eric needed to escape because of the rumors and laughter of his last and final fight with the rakshasa it was a pitiful attempt on his part still the laughter haunts him still. But Mana managed to set him straight but the mad demon had a telepathic link to the demon queen could it be the demon queen was able to read his thoughts that might be a problem still a lot of questions pop into his mind. Their were reasons why the mad one wanted to stay in hell and become a higher demon but another reason there maybe a chance that his wife was somewhere within hell. When the mad demon tried searching for her when he died fighting the suguiran knight; Eric tried looking for her energy signature yet it wasn't within the endless soul plane the first place that mad soul looked. Another soul managed to tell the mad demon everything that Miyuki Sakauyamont was actually Trinity Asthavon and indeed one of Mana's sisters something the mad demon didn't want to believe at all. The shock almost wounded the mad soul the thought of Kristen Hiroshima turning into a soldier for the Asthavon clan that worried him the most thinking the last thing precious destroyed. Eric thought long and hard within the endless soul plane thinking about the Asthavon clan and their connections within the demon realm and hell. They couldn't be messed with and hopefully one day one of them will destroy them from within but the mad demon swore never to hurt the Asthavon clan a promise he wanted to keep.

Anyone of those bastards could get to his daughter and still her identity might be a mystery and if the mad demon can find her mother here maybe she'll listen to reason. But the mad one while dead within the endless plane of souls came to one conclusion to ensure his daughter's safety the mad one would have no choice to keep serving the Asthavon clan. Anyone of those clan members might use his daughter as leverage against him who knows if Mana knew this already that one of her sisters had a surviving good hearted daughter. If Mana turned Kristen's heart evil the mad demon would never be able to forgive the demon queen still it may sicken his stomach but the mad demon had no other choice the guy needed more power. To become a permanent servant to the Asthavon's will; He might want to seal the deal and the demon queen wouldn't be able to pull something like this off.

Eric Zarathos was in hell pondering on this decision and the mad one came the unholy conclusion either the deveta himself or Khala Asthavon might be willing to listen. Still the mad demon had nothing to offer but his loyalty and servitude but he wanted to know something as well as he gathers his wits and demands to speak to either the deveta or the deveta's heart. "HEAR ME MY CREATORS, I UNDERSTAND MY FAILURES AND WANT TO MAKE A CLEAN SLATE OF MY TRANSGRESSIONS FOR TOO LONG I THOUGHT THINGS WOULD GO MY WAY. BUT CLEARLY I WAS WRONG; IF YOU WANT TO BE YOUR INSTRUCTION OF DESTRUCTION BUT I WANT TO BE THE MAD DEMON NO MORE. I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WISH OR MAKE SURE YOUR ENEMIES ARE DUST BENEATH YOUR FEET. BUT BEFORE I BECOME YOUR DEATHDEALER I WANNA SPEAK TO THE HEART OF THE DEVETA BECAUSE I HAVE A OFFER FOR HER ONE THAT I BELIEVE SHE WILL WANT TO HEAR. PLEASE HEART OF DEVETA I WILL ACCEPT YOUR TERMS AND PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO YOUR TEACHINGS BUT WE NEED TO TALK ONCE MORE" Eric yelled.

The mad demon didn't want to do this but for his daughter's safety this had to be done and whatever the heart of the deveta had planned; Eric will have to accept it. Whatever it is???

Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals    New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:55 pm

[Please Play The Posting Music For This Post]

Everything was changing around him this wasn't the hell that the mad one was expecting it seemed a little weird but the guy knew better who knows what Khala has planned. Eric calmed down because of the situation that he was in the suguiran defeated hm what was worse most of his powers were completely gone and he hated it. If there was anyway to get them back only the deveta or perhaps Khala would knows about it however it seemed the woman has something else in mind but how could she do something like this. The dark side within him knew better this was one of Khala's tricks perhaps she'll drag him into madness even more but that wasn't part of his agenda because their plans were too important.

The only reason Engra could think that Eric would be dealing with the deveta's heart like this was for once the mad demon was thinking about his family anyone of these Asthavons could come after her. So the mad demon thought why not join up with them and see what new stuff they have in store for the demon overlord but that wasn't the only thing. For too long, Eric Zarathos became the mad one after a shitload of horrible incidents that happen to him and still the mad demon lost something during the suguiran battle. After being revived; Eric came to an deadly conclusion that the mad demon must die and for him to regain any source of his powers then the demon will have to help the Asthavons again. However; Eric decided to also deal with Khala yet he'll still help Mana with whatever could the deveta grant him what he wants for her to remove the mad one within him and to become a demon of hell. He was still wondering what Khalaism was all about however it would seemed the deveta's heart has created a religion for herself and her Astavons family and other people were coming into the fold. Engra was having his doubts the mad berserker knew his partner had to do something the many hardships and battles that the mad one had lost. Something needed to change because if this continues and the mad demon will die this and remain dead this might be his only chance or face the word known too well which is defeat. But this when it got weird it seemed that he'll need to drink some blood maybe something will happen within his mind but the mad demon was fill up with madness still the mad one will need to prepare. Khalaism??? What was it anyway??? One of his demon friends told him that two of the strongest Asthavons joined the religion so this sounded serious but if anything happens to his mind, Engra will help heal anything damaging enough to hurt his mind.

This wasn't what the mad demon was expecting but the mad demon drank some of the blood feeling a little weird but it was very strange the mad one didn't feel any different. But the mad one drank the blood but who knows but Khala knows what will happen to him in the end but after some great consideration the mad demon wanted her help and if joining her religion will help him. "Please Khala, I know I not your favorite demons but I've died twice and really the madness within me will just take me to failure after failure while being this mad demon. I've come to a conclusion....I don't want to be the mad one anymore and become something greater then a mad demon when I fought that rakshasa demon. I'd sensed a lot of power within him. Help me become a rakshasa demon empress and I will help your religion and it laws & rules. Please help me and I'll serve you and Khalaism well......I know I can be worthy I've helped in the past in the Golden Coast. I will follow you" He said.

The mad demon followed Khala Asthavon....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals    New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 3:51 pm

"Why do I persist??? Good Question.....I was a threat to your clan decades ago because I believed in something to unite demons finding a certain friendship among the other races. Then the madness came into my heart my reasons for leaving Shadowfall was simple things could have been accomplish while under Mana's care and I proved my strength was powerful. Time and time again I felt the embrace of death's grip widening as the reach my failures leading to my death. But I didn't do it would lead me to such pain but I dealt with it and moved on with my life. I didn't know who I could trust but still after my revival you and the rest of Asthavon clan are the only people I can trust." He said.

Eric Zarathos wanted this so called losing streak to end and if that meant giving up what it means to be a mad demon to become something better and help the Asthavon clan. Then so be it the mad demon was tired of all the failures but their was a risk of losing his powers that he had now but if the deveta's heart could help him reach a higher plateau then he'll gladly accept her terms. He wanted to become feared and within his last fight against a rakshasa it was a foolish to think a mad demon could actually fight and defeat a rakshasa demon. The mad one never felt the powers of hell like that and truthfully the mad demon wanted the power of the rakshasa for himself. He didn't care what would happen to him in the end but there were reasons why the mad demon wanted this was to be stronger than he ever was and to protect those close to him.

This was a turning point and Khala Asthavon was going him the chance to become a demon of hell instead of a mad demon because the mad one seen many failures. He was willing to risk to lose all his mad demonic powers to become a Rakshasa demon and the deveta's heart was explaining everything to him. To give up being a mad demon and everything of his fallen clan stood for but the mad demon was thinking about his past as the legendary demon hero. But the mad demon had many reasons that he wanted to turn into a rakshasa demon but the mad demon wanted to find where his wife was hiding. Because the demon's energy signature was detecting her as alive their was no way because that bastard Cain Iramasha killed her and there was blood everywhere. If Miyuki was alive then maybe the mad demon could restore his demon family but Kristen was making a demon life on her own which he was proud of her. But something was bothering him after all the demon rumors, Eric wanted to know the truth for his wife that she might be an Asthavon from that clan it would explain a lot with some secrets. The mad demon wanted to know the truth if Miyuki was an Asthavon then it would close the door to many skeletons within his dark closet but he'll need to find her first. But now he had to think about Khala's offer to become a rakshasa demon which meant to throw away the mad demon within him forever could he do it. The mad demon had made his decision and the dark side was thinking about this because if the mad demon does this then he'll won't be a ziamichi anymore. Engra was thinking what would happen to Kyokotsu and his arrancar because their were the only reason the mad one was bonded to the arrancar powers and also having access the ressureccion powers too. The dark berserker didn't like the idea but this was the mad demon's decision but all good things must come to an end reflecting on the past this had to be done. Engra nodded and just waited to see what would happen to the mad demon because whatever happens the dark berserker would forever be a part the mad demon whatever he does it was written and so it shall be. The dark berserker rested peacefully within the mad demon's mind waiting for the change to happen as the dark berserker started a slow meditation hoping he won't get damaged in the process..

The mad demon bowed to the deveta's heart accepting her terms waiting for great empress to change him into a rakshasa demon but then the mad one thought of something. "I accept your offer and await the power of the rakshasa my empress but I do believe a warning should be given. My clone who is part Asthavon and part of what I used to be could pose a threat but I felt it though my blood and I know Mana or her dark side brought him out during our great battle. My empress, I don't care what happens to Mana but I do respect her and her clan. If you wish for me to be your enforcer then I will do everything in my power to ensure the safety to you and who else you want me to protect. With that said, I am ready my empress.....Remove the madness within and grant me the power of the rakshasa" He said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals    New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:17 pm

To become something else this was what he wanted there is no turning back on this and also to become a member of Khalaism whatever that is the demon accepted. All because the demon hated losing every damn time the mad demon would find defeat when he tried conquering or destroying a person, place or even people this needed to stop and now. The true reason why the mad demon left Shadowfall was Mana goals were unjust at the time and then the mad demon would search for power on his own and for a while his way of ethics seem pretty good. What he didn't realize? It would slowly come crashing down the mad demon was the legendary demon hero and what he forgot was for every villain that rises a hero would stop him; Eric didn't realized this before. The logic from his former past when he could have use it wisely well it was too late now the mad demon was about to embark on a new quest for revenge and the heart of deveta was giving him a major tool.

But that wasn't all; Khala wanted to become a new member of her group whatever happens to him in the end; Eric will just have to deal with and accept the rules of what this groups had for him. He wanted to become a strong hell demon and Khala was offering him this chance something that won't come to any demon at all but hopefully she said she might be the only one that he can trust. Looking back on his life hopefully none of his precious memories will be destroyed as the mad demon was ready to become a rakshasa demon awaiting for Khala's orders and to accept the great honor. The orders were given as the mad demon and deveta's heart lifted away to some sort of pool then the mad demon knew what was going on here something like a demonic baptism this might change him real good. Khala instructed him to begin as the mad demon enters the waters something was happening it didn't fully happening but his body was changing and then the mad demon could feel it shredding at him. The very thing that was responsible of all the madness within his heart was being taken the very thing that allow to evolve to the next level along with the demon felt a lot better the moment it was gone. For the first time; Eric could think more clearly than he did before this was a major improvement to no longer get angry at anyone and everywhere maybe some long awaited healing can start. But by doing this Eric Zarathos needed to cease to exist and start the slate clean but the former mad demon noticed something all of his powers going away yet the demon thought this was the right thing to do. Eric started felt the last power of madness finally being stripped from him and then the demon was clean from madness all together but the guy realized now the mad demon was finally dead.

Now the demon felt the energies enter his body making the demon stronger but that wasn't the thing that shocked him the most his skin and body was completely changing. His hair wasn't white anymore the man had hair and it was long but cool looking and the demon like it a lot mostly the demon was regaining his muscle build nothing like his mad demon build but it will do. Everything was changing the only thing that the demon was thinking could the new rakshasa demon put all of his trust into Khala Asthavon but she said it first maybe she was right trusting her and following her orders. This maybe the only way to go hopefully Khalaism won't destroy him in mind and soul then finally the demon was completely stripped of madness and changed into a rakshasa demon of hell. The former mad demon looked like a true grim reaper; Eric couldn't believe it the heart of deveta kept true to her word the guy was a changed demon not only that the rakshasa demon could feel his hell beast partner. This was a good feeling the mad demon was no more.....

Emerging from the demon baptism; Eric accepted Khalaism but one more thing needed to be done everything aside the rakshasa demon will help the Asthavon family. Not only that; He'll follow the rules of Khala's religion to complete this he'll need to give Khala something more. "I'm the mad demon no more and Eric Zarathos the great mad one cease to exist from my body now and forever burns from his dark flesh. To a become a demon of hell; I take the name Zaine Kil'jaeden but in order to be a great member to your religion Khala Asthavon. Please accept my membership, my loyalty and servitude to the Asthavon family. From now on whenever you need empress please call me Zaine Asthavon, I pledge myself to your teachings to the deveta himself and to Khalaism. Please forgive my past as Kade Hiroshima the heroic demon..I was troubled. Let Khalaism cleanse me from that let me help my family, my group members of Khalaism, defeat my rivals and destroy my......ahem forgive me empress....my and your enemies. Lady Khala........" Zaine said

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals    New Developments & Unholy Demonic Deals  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:56 am