Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Last Thing Your Character Said... Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Last Thing Your Character Said... Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Last Thing Your Character Said... Empty The Last Thing Your Character Said...

Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:57 am
"BOMBS AWAY!" - Radioactive before proceeding to unleash a nuclear blast that vaporized everything within a two mile radius against his opponent, Azure Iramasha.

"And you can have this back to, Captain-Senpai." - Shadin to Tsubasa before proceeding to redirect his attack back at him ten fold.

"So tell me, Shinigami who rides the horse of death and brings Hades in his wake, do you have what it takes to bring down one of humanity's strongest?" - Shadin to Tsubasa

"Something new: I love men with moxy and determination, Chainy Captain." - Spoken by Captain Ibiki of 11th Division with a smile after defeating Vice Captain Shinryu

"I was lost, but I've been found. I had never left, but I was gone. I've granted this wish, and yet I still have many more to bestow. I've wept quite enough for one eternity, brother. These tears that break bone have reached the soul and found what it was in search for. There is no need for further action, I've already assembled the ones I love. Let us just end this and go home. My family...is here." - Khala after breaking her Reflective Self from possessing her during the black world arc after Truth, Deveta, Iriko and Neoveta helped destroyed the last Kora A'ina infecting Demon World.

"Now, s'ugah, how do you like that? Do you feel any different? Any more -- mad? I surely hope you feel stronger. I've turned you into a big boy!" - Mana after infusing the Seal of Madness into Eric Zarathos after finishing their demonic contract.

What about you? Any recent quotes your character has said? Use this thread for it.

The Last Thing Your Character Said... WVMWLOu
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Last Thing Your Character Said... Left_bar_bleue24025/99999The Last Thing Your Character Said... Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

The Last Thing Your Character Said... Empty Re: The Last Thing Your Character Said...

Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:12 am
"Mada kowaidesu ka?"- Fujisan as he entered his "Strike" form against JAmes as a giant wall of water hit him.

“Mugen Prism Phoenix" Hayato said this as he used his strongest attack in a new form that he discovered while fighting his saca dila

“Whats wrong little man? Thinking about when you broke your back!?!” Hayatos Saca Dila taunting and demoralizing him inside a plane of darkness, causing Hayato to sink into a dark void.

“So, you are saying that that other man is the embodiment of Hayato’s fears?” Pierre asking Zen about the person that Hayato was fighting.

“Yes, and only he can destroy him. He has to face his own fears. All we can do is ensure that these people are safe from whatever that thing is, but it seems that they aren’t going anywhere." Zen explaining to Pierre how the Saca Dila can be destroyed. While the spectators stay and watch while the fight goes on.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Last Thing Your Character Said... Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Last Thing Your Character Said... Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

The Last Thing Your Character Said... Empty Re: The Last Thing Your Character Said...

Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:09 am
"I-i'm Sorry..!" This was right before a lot of the worse torturing and before rape happened with Lilith. She only wanted to say sorry for running away. -Lilith Erobern, The Icker Child.

"Alright, I wanted to introduce myself properly; It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, I'm formally known as Maid and as you may have heard this is Judas. I'm soo very bad at picking fights, why don't you try hitting me again." This is for the event thread with Tessa, Maid-chan is normally calm and collected, but sometimes she likes her immaturity get to her slightly. She is more of a defensive person, so she does wish that people would attack her first and then she counter back. -Maid-chan, The Sugiuran of Protection and Serving.

“Ca-can you tell me you love me again?” Well, this is still an older thread right now, and pretty much Acel and Sagumi are having a very lovely dovey moment, mainly of her eating him and never verbally confessing back. -Aceldama, Sugiuran Princess of the North.

“Yozora is Fairy Princess!” Uh.. Arisu saw wings and magic dust, and light. She mistaken Yozora who is a male, for being a fairy princess, because. Arisu is stupid like that. Arisu life is simple, Arisu life is Arisu. -Arisu being amazed by Yozora's

The Last Thing Your Character Said... Image
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Last Thing Your Character Said... Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Last Thing Your Character Said... Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:56 am
♚Lιlιтн wrote:"I-i'm Sorry..!" This was right before a lot of the worse torturing and before rape happened with Lilith. She only wanted to say sorry for running away. -Lilith Erobern, The Icker Child.

The Last Thing Your Character Said... 1328927586747

Ah~

Time for a nice serving of morning Despair. Hopefully everything gets better for her later on. As it sounds like Tora is going to be hunted down~

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:42 pm
Getting deeper into Radioactive...

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13917p10-the-radioactive-shark-versus-the-hybrid-king-platinum-heart-tournament-arc#90231

This wasn't all stated at once. The spaces in the text are the gaps between the dialogue and action that occurred in the thread. Now, with that said, I felt this was somewhat profound since Azure asked what drove Radioactive and he gave him a pretty insightful answer.

"What I desire....? Hahahaha....I desire....WHOLENESS.

I crave to fill this gaping hole within myself through aimless ambition, passion, love and strength. Instilling these values into my opponents, I watch as they grow and thrive off the seeds of valor that my punches, kicks, headbutts, explosions induce within a foe.

For without that, there is nothing left that bounds me to this fragile world we live in. As without this purpose, my body is as feeble, hollow and decayed the battlefield around us."

Without the need for text, it's the first time in awhile Radioactive has declared verbally his state of mind at this point. Since without anything grounding him, he has aimless and it has reached a point of even affecting his powers. So, to keep him strong, her has decided to dedicate his remaining life to finding the primal spirit within others and awakening them to their true desires.

"Then by all means: show me the strongest version of yourself. The version of yourself that is attuned to the primal spirit and tamed it as its master. And, if you can bring that version of yourself to me....let me devour that fullness and become whole."

^ The above was stated when Azure taunted Radioactive to, but he saw through that ruse and commented more-so on him finding his inner spark. For, if he had found that and evolved, then Radioactive did his duty and he could find himself fulfilled in this wonderless purpose.

Which then leads into this at the end of the post when Azure stated he wanted to fight Radioactive like this until the bitter end:

"Til' the very end, huh? So be it. I'll consume and devour until the very end as well. Show me more of that spirit so that I may become satisfied."

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Last Thing Your Character Said... Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Last Thing Your Character Said... Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:49 pm
"Moon God's… Lunar… Eclipse…!"

~ Declared after Moonie took a mini-supernova, imposed a field of Gravity on it strong enough to hold it into place, before wrapping it with Blast energy, and then compressing the entire thing into the size of a basketball, which he proceeded to shoot at the nearest Kora Ain'a.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:00 am
Smiley face
Mind you, this wasn't all said at once. I'm copying the dialouge inbetween the action. This dialouge came about when Cirno was training Kazumi. She had taken her from Karakura Central to Iramasha Island in order to help her learn self-defense lessons. This is because back in Karakura Central they ran into a large gang of members who almost killed Kazumi if it weren't for Cirno stepping in.

So, after she shared a bit of her energy with Kazumi to help awaken her supernatural powers and boost her from 5-5 to 4-5, she offered her to sit down on the sand and watch the beach as her body adjusted to the energy. And, in this calm moment, I feel this was somewhat neat of Cirno to say. This is because she started explaining the miracles, and horrors, of energy in the world and I wanted to share it.

"I feel the reason a lot of people seek power is because it allows for miracles to take place. And in this world...many spirits look for that because things are pretty horrible.

People want to feel safe. They want to feel....strong. Many of them....just want happiness. If power it is what it takes to get that happiness...then they will get it no matter what. And to me...I feel that is right...and wrong. It is why I decided to help you because I could sense that maybe you wanted that happiness to. But...if only to protect yourself from those who would use it in the wrong way.

Just like many of the people of this planet and many others have done. Power is suppose to be a miracle that makes people happy, but I've learned that it can also cause great sadness and fear.

So, it is up to people like myself who fight for justice to help protect that. And that is why I wanted to help you. Maybe you can become a protector justice...even if it is just protecting yourself at school and making sure the people you care about are safe. That is what Angel's are suppose to do for mankind."

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14264-in-the-sands-of-the-iramashsa-settlement-an-angel-girl-an-all-star-track-runner-learn-self-defense-lessons#91279

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Last Thing Your Character Said... Left_bar_bleue10500/99999The Last Thing Your Character Said... Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:07 am
“I will cut the intersection between your spine and the ribs. I will snap those worthless ribs of yours until they form the shape of satanic wings. Then in a heart beat ill snatch your lungs through the opening prior to sprinkling a ton of salt across the exposed area. I’ll then wrap my bare palm around the frail humane heart and yank it from its midst… ” ~ Sting Chikara
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Last Thing Your Character Said... Left_bar_bleue18015/999999The Last Thing Your Character Said... Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:50 am
Chammy:
"This is better than I thought it was going to be."

Nanaya:
"But you're not that Kuro yet so now let's continue playing!"

XD This is so much shorter than everyone else's. I think I accomplished the goal of trying to RP as characters that don't talk a whole lot.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:19 pm

"I may not be the strongest Warden. I may not even be stronger than some of my own men. But, what I lack in that I more than make up in my tactics and potential. And with the tools I have, I'll make sure you'll regret ever having the balls to rise your temper against me, Perseus-Sensei~ ❤ And that's all that truly matters."

- Shatari after subduing Perseus in Karkaura Forest and attempting to prevent his nuclear meltdown that could otherwise destroy it.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14204p10-operation-forest-restorationcleaning-the-filth#91695

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum