Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slight reworking of Taub Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Slight reworking of Taub Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Slight reworking of Taub Empty Slight reworking of Taub

Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:15 am
  • Name Of Character:Taub
  • Link To Character Profile: Here
  • Reasons For Upgrading: Havn't used him in any combat yet and I wanted to make him more centered on heavy ranged explosives and not be all over the place with his other unnecessary abilities.
    What Are You Upgrading:

Getting rid of Auspuff (Exhaust)
    Getting rid of Luftangriff (Blitz)

Changing Schuss (Shot)
    Schuss (Shot): This technique causes a blast of energy to emit from Taub's weapon and explode upon impact, tearing apart matter and reishi in a blast of destructive force. This ability can also be charged continuously within the weapon, enabling it to pack massive force upon unleash.
    Getting rid of non weapon firing and adding a charge function.

Adding some stuff
    Granate (lit. Grenade in German): A technique where the reiatsu stored in the Gintō is used to cause a large blast; much like a grenade. To activate it, one must add a drop of their own reiatsu to the Gintō, as well as say the command "Feel the blast with your soul, Granate." To explode, the Gintō must be tossed at the opponent, and will explode when it is close enough to a source of reiatsu or when it comes into contact with any surface.
    Due to Taub's naturally explosive reiatsu the force of the explosion is doubled along with carrying his weapon's EMP like properties.

Abkühlen (Cooldown): In this technique energy is briefly charged within Taub's weapon and then fired in a blast of force much like a shockwave. This technique takes the weapon's EMP properties further, tearing apart and utterly annihilating any energy in it's path. This technique can also be used as a form of maneuverability as when Taub isn't grounded it generates a lot of backwards force as well.

• Extra Notes: I done oopsed again.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Slight reworking of Taub Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Slight reworking of Taub Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Slight reworking of Taub Empty Re: Slight reworking of Taub

Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:31 am
Slight reworking of Taub Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Coo', everything looks good to me. I'll go ahead and approve it. You can now place this in your character profile.

Slight reworking of Taub WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum