Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2479 registered users
The newest registered user is Alkiruno

Our users have posted a total of 116584 messages in 17749 subjects
Top posting users this week
Tsubine

Henrex

Snopy

Teitoku

Mirja Eeola

Rawk

MWD

SerenityVerdant

Leviathan

[THEFROST]

Discord App
Share | 

Hayden Upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY
¥ Yen : 120790591

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
174500/99999  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Hayden Upgrade   Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:49 pm

• Name Of Character: Desmond Hayden
  • Link To Character Profile: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13845-desmond-hayden-accepted-4-5
  • Reasons For Upgrading: Hayden has been puting in alot of work in general to protect people, he took some time off to perform to personal training to try to make himself strong physically. Here is the training thread:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14126-learning-and-practicing-hakudo-iron-dragon-lance

Roughly 2700 Words.

Some things Hayden experienced in the thread:

-EXTREME Pain and pushing through it
    -Focus to control his reiatsu and get past the pain
    -Failure and Success
    -Reevaluating how he was performing the technique and tweaking it to become what he needed it.
    -Lots of punching trees
    -Experiencing a new technique
    -Learning a bit about his Slayer self (Personal revelation)

What Are You Upgrading:

Iron Dragon- Hayden apart of his Slayer gene line has a close connections to dragons and particular the manifestation of his powers into raw power. With this Ability Hayden would be able to for a short duration (Four posts) to transform a limb to metal negating all pain or damage it received before and at that current point. However, when it wears off it will resume to whatever wounds he had before he activated the ability along with the pain that came with it. If whatever he is fighting is strong enough to damage the Reiatsu infused metal it will then show on Hayden. I.e. someone chops his arm off it won’t come back.

Iron Dragon lance- Hayden when he turns his arm to metal is able to infused his reiatsu into it able to create a massive and devastating punch that could very well put down builds. Typically is a one use as performing two would be extremely tasking of him due to how much Reiatsu he must slip into the punch and maintain to not waste it or expand unneeded reiatsu.

• Any Extra Notes:
I’d like to add on Hayden has been fighting alot and protecting people. I know I haven’t finished them quite yet but I do post regularly and would like some of those to be taken into account, but I’ll be doing a full upgrade thread soon.

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148283447

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Hayden Upgrade   Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:04 am

TAKEN CARE OF

I've got no problems approving this since you've been putting the work this month. Therefore, I'll go ahead and give you my accepting stamp and move this into accepted power upgrade applications. You can now add this into your characters profile and have some fun with it. Keep up the good work.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net

Hayden Upgrade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1