Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Empty Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP]

Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:41 pm
Custom Kidou

• Name: Shunkiai (Flash War Scream)
  • Type: Shunko/Hakuda
  • Number: N/A
  • Effects: By using the force of Shunko, Shin can create a momentary burst of force at a point in space he strikes. In striking it, he causes his own reiatsu to hit that space with such immense force, it creates a temporary vortex in space, pulling everything in towards it for a period of one post. As a result, anything within 75ft of Shin upon doing this, including shin himself, are rapidly pulled towards it's center of gravity until it resolves itself.
  • Incantation: N/A
  • Notes:

• Name: Shunchie (Flash War Sense)
  • Effects: By using his own reiatsu, Shin can create pulls or waves of intangible energy that radiate in a sphere around him. When doing this, Shin can detect and pinpoint the location of anything within this sphere of energy he radiates out, whether it is solid or not. As a result, Shin gain's an innate sense of all his surroundings while using this technique of anything within 50yards of himself. Shin can also use it as a long distance radar if he stops moving himself and hones it into the area in a 180 degree scope in front of himself for a search radius of up to 5 miles. By using it as an echo locator, the reiatsu will interact on contact with other masses and energies and indicate to Shin something is there and it's shape and concentration. If the wave doesn't return or is disrupted it alters Shin's information he receives.
  • Notes:

• Name: Shuntougyo (Flash War Control)
  • Effects: Shin has mastered is Shunkujiku further now, able to use it without contact in the space around him. By forcing his Reiatsu out of his body into an intangible, invisible mist around him, Shin can then mold this mist into Shunko or any other Kido technique he knows. He is able to form any kidou while using this technique without contact or incantation within a 20yard radius of himself. Unlike Shunkujiku, these are not as weakened by a lack of stating it aloud, though will still be weakened if without incantation. What's most unique about this however, is Shin can utilize multiple kidou in succession at a consistent rate while using this.
  • Notes:

• Name: Shunkagai (Flash War Assault)
  • Effects: By focusing his reiatsu into the air around him, Shin is able to rapidly form small, condensed collections of Shunko-enforced pulses in an area 50yards around himself. As a result of this, Shin can strike someone with Shunko without even having to strike them himself, and in rapid succession if they are within this radius of him. Shin is able to sustain this for 3 posts and the attacks occur at the same speed of his own striking speed.
  • Notes:

• Name: Shunrisutoa (Flash War Restore)
  • Effects: By focusing his reiatsu from Shunko into his own body, Shin can restore minor to moderate injuries to himself such as deep cuts or burns or broken bones. More importantly however, he can modulate and control his own body systems, shutting off nerves in a certain region, controlling hormones and, redirecting blood flow should he need to. Shin can use this once on major injuries such as deep gashes or removed limbs per thread and three times per thread on minor to moderate gashes and burns and fractures. The injuries take 1 post to recover form if minor and 3 if major. This does not negate pain.
  • Notes:

• Name: Shunzoukyou (Flash War Augment)
  • Effects: Further expanding on Shunrisutoa, Shin can focus his Reiatsu into more types of cells to augment their capacities. Hone them into muscle fibers, bones, nerves, his senses and his brain and central nervous system in order to give him a temporary 1 tier boost to his speed, strength, durability, mental deduction, and pain endurance as well as a + to his tier for a period of 3 posts. Requires a 5 post recovery afterwards. Can only be used twice per thread. Has no effect on skills that are Grandmaster in tier or if Tier is 0-2++.
  • Notes:

• Name: Shinsei Shunko (True Flash War Cry)
  • Effects: Further enhancing on Shunkagai, Shin is able to greatly extend it's range, force, and capacity for combat for a short period of time. For a period of 2 posts, Shin is able to rapidly strike a target from all angles using Shunko bursts as well as multiple opponents for a radius that is roughly 528ft around himself. However, it requires an 6 post recovery time.
  • Notes:

• Name: Shunko Kadou (Flash War Cry Vortex)
  • Effects: By infusing his own reiatsu into the spiritual pressure around him from nature or other opponents abilities and even others around him, Shin is able to siphon and pull Reiatsu into his own body either to restore his own, or to magnify the power of his own Kidou or Shunko by up to 3x times. If an opponent is within 5yards of Shin, they will feel their own reiatsu be pulled into Shin. And the strength of other Reiatsu based techniques is cut by 1/5 while Shin absorbs the other half. Shin can maintain this for up to 6 posts. Shin can also overpower this to make his next technique strike for 50x times strength. Shin will be able to move once after exhausting this before he is weakened and rendered immobile and unable to defend himself for 2 posts.
  • Notes:

• Name: Zekkou Shunko (Perfect Flash War Cry)
  • Effects: The ultimate perfection of Shin's Shunko, it allows Shin to fully utilize all of his Shunko techniques and condense their power into each other, empowering them by 20x times. It's primary ability however allows Shin to manipulate his reiatsu so masterfully that he can create and dissipate up to reiatsu manifestations of himself as will while completely hiding his own reiatsu and form. These phantoms have no visual or reiatsu differences from Shin himself and can hit with Shin's force before dissipating, making an opponent believe Shin is everywhere at once. Since they are also not solid, striking them will also become frustrating as they have no physical form, though hit at half of Shin's strength and power. All of Shin's known Shunko techniques are active at once at 20x times power as well for a duration of 3 posts. Can only be used once every 3 combat threads.
  • Notes:

Last edited by Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚ on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:29 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Lilith: Because it is now a WIP.)
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Empty Re: Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP]

Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:27 am
Kidou One: Drop it to 75 feet. After learning to use it and extending his knowledge of it, he can have it increase.

Kidou Two: 50 Yards. 5 miles is one. Make it state that there are ways around it, since some characters are immune to certain types of sensing, this being one of those possible. Or, describe more as to how it senses things, I'll change my grading of it accordingly.

Kidou Three: 20 Yards. This ability is deadly in terms of how its used, so I need to it be a smaller range.

Kidou Four: I need a limit. No one can attack indefinitely.

Kidou Five: Give me a limit again, also state that the pain from said injuries does not dissipate.

Kidou Six: Three Post Limit, Twice per thread, Five posts between each activation. He can gain a Plus upon using this.

Kidou Seven: Four Posts. One/Tenth of a mile.

Kidou Eight: Ten times drops to Three times. Area of effect is 5 yards. The siphon from others is 1/5th of the attack siphoned. Lasts for Four posts. The overpower becomes 50 Times as powerful. One move. Then immobile for two posts.

Kidou Nine: Three posts. Twenty Times instead of 100 times. After use it can't be used for two threads. Alone with that he can only create 10 selves, all hitting at half of what Shin can hit.

These grades are all in accordance to the fact that I will need to see hard hitting evidence of the skills being used and learned. One they are trained sufficiently certain things can be upped and altered, otherwise, this is what I deem fitting. If you have any issues, please contact me and a fellow staff member if I'm not currently around. Thank you.

Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] FXpoQxJ
Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Empty Re: Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP]

Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:54 pm
edits complete
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:51 pm
Shunzoukyou
I have a problem with this technique if it ever reaches the level of grandmaster skills. I'd say it can't boost your skills up to that level if you're master ranked at them.

Shinsei Shunko
I am further nerfing Blade's call of four posts because it is often forgotten just how long posts can be. Because of that, I think this technique should be limited to a 2 post duration. If you want, however, you can reduce the cooldown to six posts.

Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Qx494h
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:13 pm
edits complete
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:36 pm
Shunzoukyou
Not just GM, Master also. I don't want this ability changing master skills to grand master skills. Which is what I meant in the first place.

Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Qx494h
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:27 am
I'll be moving this back into WIP since it's been over a month since they have made any changes or replied.

Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Image
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Left_bar_bleue10/100Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:16 am
[mod]As part of my clean up im moving this to denied feel free to make a new thread with the changes if you still wish for this to be done with the edits and we will allow it but until then to Denied you go [/mod]

Evolution of Shin's future Shunko [WIP] M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum