Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] EmptyToday at 9:35 pm by Laskt

» Kimoi, Shinryu [Approved 1-1]
Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] EmptyToday at 6:14 pm by Rawk

» Iori Faceclaimables
Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] EmptyToday at 5:34 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Agdrene Karawan (Finished)
Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] EmptyToday at 4:12 pm by Valkyron

» The Sleeper Awakens
Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] EmptyToday at 3:40 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Ryoko [FINISHED, Shinigami]
Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] EmptyToday at 3:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Crow's Spring Anyburst
Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] EmptyToday at 9:24 am by Forsaken Crow

» Fubar Without Leave
Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] EmptyToday at 5:38 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] EmptyToday at 5:31 am by Iori[Chronos]

» CPK's Test Thread V2
Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] EmptyYesterday at 11:15 pm by CPKallday

Top posters
THEFROST
Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] I_vote_lcapConversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] I_voting_barConversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] I_vote_lcapConversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] I_voting_barConversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128523 messages in 19566 subjects

Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN]   Conversion of the Great White North [Territorial Battle] [OPEN] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 11:04 am