Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] Empty Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society]

Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:55 pm

Song: PROMISE LAND - Artist: SOUND HOLIC - Word Count: 536

[NOTICE: THIS IS TAKING PLACE OVER THE COURSE OF A DAY]

Someone needed to take up leadership and begin mending the damage done by countless war. Therefore, Reimu Iramasha decided to embark on this quest as apart of the Iramasha's effort to keep the balance in the world. By gathering a thousand Iramashsa or so, she marched into the streets of the Rukogani and began a series of upgrades and renewals to the district.

One of the first things that Reimu did was produce various series of buildings, bases, medical centers and so on with an expansive Chaos Spell throughout most of the Rukogani. Being that she had the power of a Captain Commander, and she had the Iramsaha's Master Gem, it wasn't out of Reimu's massive storage of energy to produce this feat. From there, with new buildings constructed, the ruins of old buildings were restored and much of the shine and wealth of the districts started coming back to life.

Following that Reimu would then begin to distribute a large recovery effort in these various portions of the Rukogani. Doctors, soldiers, cooks, craftsmen, citizens and everything else in between from the Iramashsa and Shinigami were thrown into these districts. So it would not take long for new life to be brought back into it. New homes were made for the homeless, new places of learning for the children, self-dense centers for the public and loads of bases for the Iramasha and Gotei alike.

Then, after that, Reimu would begin guiding various Iramasha and Gotei 13 members to patrol most of the districts to cleanse out any demons or hollows, or criminal Shinigami, that were opposing their order. Since, in most of these new places, Reimu instructed the Iramasha to begin constructing various barriers, similar to the ones on Earth, to help identify various threats, incidents and so on. She wouldn't disallow races to not come in, but they would be kept under observation in case something active and the barrier could respond if a major incident occurred.

Then, with security out of the way, more peace could be added into the general atmosphere and the first steps towards recovery could be made. That meant that the last step would be dealing with the various bodies in the battlegrounds of these constant wars. So, platoons of Iramasha and Shinigami were then instructed to help pick up the bodies, drop them off in a massive body facility located on the edge of the Seireitei and begin identify and sorting through the dead. This way, things could at least be paved way for the new.

If nothing else, while everyone else was busy with political hot-air, Reimu wanted to do her best to provide actual relief on the frontlines. So, she would then be seen laying under a field of newly born flowers staring at a sunny sky. With a soft sigh, this was a hard operation, but one that needed to be done. So she could at least feel some pride in her work in making a difference. Maybe the other leaders would follow suit, she didn't know, but she was determined to get this job done.

Template By: [THEFROST]

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] Empty Re: Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society]

Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:52 pm

Rukongai, his home for how long he knew himself, was now in bad condition. The war which he successfully survived had scared it what seemed beyond repair. Death lay its bony hand above all and pain was the only thing that filled the air. The man himself had grew up in it, when he was young and a Academies student, the boy would sometimes sneak out in streets of his home just to play with his old friends, meet people he liked and just have fun. Later, when becoming a Shinigami, he didn't stall to become the doctor for poor and those in need. Shigoru valued high what this place had given to him. In later years, as his power and wealth grew, also grew the thanks he gave to the place. New houses, centers for the poor, all was just to make this place he called home more pleasant for everyone.

So now mix of sadness and anger filled him, seeing the brought down building, in pain moaning people and the dead in the rubble. It all turned his insides around and made him wish that he could have done much more. All Division 7 had been mobilized to clean up the rubble, gather the dead, as well, as treat the ill and injured. From his own personal funds Cog had financed packs for others, containing food, most basic medicine, as well, as other life needing supplies. Countless shelters for those who had nowhere to return had been scattered throughout the Rukai District, but what more, massive group of people, hired by him alone, was now rebuilding those Districts, which were cleared completely from existence.

He himself was now traveling from one medical tent to another one, helping taking care of those injured. Being a doctor for free in Rukongai for years the male had already large experience how to treat almost any kind of injury or poison. His healing Kidō could be called one of the best, as well, as medical skill quite impressive as well. Sometimes he asked himself why he didn't join the fourth Division in the first place.

The cases were different. Injuries of different seriousness and poisons of many type, as the enemy didn't spare anyone. There were those who didn't make it and few could have swore they saw him shed a tear. Broken bones, tore limbs and of course the poisoning of the Hell's Miasma. It all was up to him, or at least he thought like that. It seemed the man was possessed. One place after another, no rest or sleep. He just went further on. It wouldn't be a surprise, if in the end of this month the male would become broke.

It was already five days or so. He haven't had any rest, sleep or even food, but his mind just couldn't focus on such mundane tasks. His body was able to survive on air alone while it held any Reishi, and Soul Society was practically made from it. There was bags under his eyes, his hair looked a bit messy and wild, but his smile was as warm, as always and look seemed clear and steady. He still made no mistakes and one would have a hard time at first to even tell that the man is up running for five days without even a moment rest. But Cog felt happy about what he was doing, so who could tell.

It was only a coincidence that he was going through the flower field, hearing that part of refugees from the all ruckus had come that far, and saw the girl on the grass. She seemed nice and Cogimo central computer said that the girl was a high rank Irimasha, so it would mean that she probably was just laying down there, taking a breath or something. But even knowing that fact, the male came up to her, Shigoru was wearing a green kimono with flowers on it and medic bag at his side, and said.
"Hello there! Are you hurt? Need any help?" A gentle smile would then cross his face.

Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] RDLUVBj
Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] 82q86I3
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] Empty Re: Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society]

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:03 pm

Song:Magical Power of the Mallet - Artist: DDC 14 - Word Count: 327

Reimu became alerted to the spiritual pressure of a captain-level shinigami approaching her resting area. Quickly she leaped back up into action and turned her eyes towards the male. Squinting her eyes a bit she could at least tell that the male was associated with the Gotei 13. The reason being is because she felt numerous presences of Shinigami with the male and they were all helping things in the recovery and repair effort that was taking place right now. So, she eased up and smiled at the male as she waved at him with a happy face.

"No. I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired, Shinigami. My name is Reimu Iramashsa and I'm with the Iramasha Clan. We've been going through various districts and bringing the place back to the life as it's about time we did something to help the people below our island, you know?" Once Reimu finished stating her words she would then turn towards the revitalized districts being put into the place by the Iramasha and Gotei 13.

"At least this way we can both get our feet wet and start doing our duties better. With all the wars, battles and attacks going on; I can only assume this is the least we can do, right? So what is your name, Shinigami? Who are you with in the Gotei 13?" Reimu then stood up at this point and let out a soft yawn as she cracked her neck and did a few body stretches to the get juices flowing in her body.

"Given your spiritual pressure you must be some sort of Captain and I'm sure we can both work something out to finish this day on a positive note, right?" Finished with her stretches, Reimu would then extend a hand to the SHinigami and see what his response to her would be.

Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] KnLCVxB

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Reversing The Stains Of Blood & War  [Operation Recovery] [Reimu's Part To Restore The Soul Society] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:17 pm

The girl wasn't hurt at all. In truth, it seemed she was quite alright and that pleased Cogimo. Even one less casualty was what he needed now. On further note what surprised the male was the fact that she represented the Irimasha clan. Hearing that someone else had came to the aid of Soul Society just brought joy in the males heart. He smiled and moved a lock of his hair out of his eyes.
"That's good to hear! Feared for a moment you were another injured victim I would need to treat. Had them enough already." His face grew dim, but only for a short moment, before he spoke again in a calm, friendly manner.
"So Irimasha Clan had decided to come to our aid! I'm glad to hear that, as Rukongai even before all this hell wasn't in good condition, but after the last battle I think people will trust Seireitei even less. Probably we deserve it, right?" His gaze was shifted directly to the girls eyes, burrowing deep in them so he could understand maybe a bit more about this person in front of him.

A group of Shinigamies suddenly rushed to the both, bowed to them and then spoke. From their voices and the way they acted it was clear they weren't reporting anything serious. What they said though surprised the Captain.
"Captain! We request you to PLEASE take a rest! It had been five days from the moment you have started and we all know you haven't had even a five minute break. The squad is worried about you!" Cogimo lightly laughed, feeling a bit awkward in front of the Irimasha girl. He still haven't got used to that people were actually paying attention to him.
"It's alright! Just this last District and I promise, I will take a rest!" The male gave the two soldiers a sweet and pleasant smile, which turned the two red and made them, mumbling something about "but you said that the last time", go away. The man turned back to his new companion.
"Sorry for that! We got a bit interrupted." Another stressless laugh went out from his mouth.

Though it disappeared after the girl mentioned his rank. The guys face was again painted in a strange, happy sadness, which almost seemed painful.
"Yes, I'm a Captain of the 7th Division...Or at least I am for now! Planning on leaving my post soon." He put his hand on the clam handguard of his Bakkuto and lightly pet it.
"It's not your fault! Don't worry!" He then turned back to reality and smiled at Reimu. "I'm going over this field to see if any refugees haven't wandered off there. If you want, you may accompany me!" Shigoru had a feeling the girl could be a useful and good company in a day like this.

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Song: Wind God Girl - Artist: POFV - Word Count: 503

Reimu just nodded her head in response to some of the words that the Captain spoke of. Why would she be an injured victim? This was a mission that was peaceful in nature and focused more so on recovering the soul society. So there was little to no chance of any sort of violence breaking out. The only thing it was considered to be in the Iramasha's mind was back breaking work. So she'd let out a sigh and stretch some to get the sludge out of her blood. "No. I'm just one hard working miko." And that was that.

"Iramasha. Not Irimasha. And I'm glad we've come to your aid as well. The Soul Society has been out of balance lately and I'm happy to help bring it back to order. As that is the Iramasha Clan's job and we hope to do it well. Although I wouldn't say anyone deserves the amount of pain that was inflicted on your people. That's just cruel." Reimu spoke with a more questionable tone at the end of her conversation with Cogimo because that just didn't seem right to her morals and she needed to make that known to him. None of these people deserved being caught up in between so many wars that caused so much bloodshed.

But she wouldn't waste too much time thinking about that because a group of shinigami started rushing towards them. They seemed pretty worried about their captain and it was to be expected since everyone likes to worry around these parts. "I wouldn't worry too much about your Captain. We have a lot of energy to spare and it would take a lot to exhaust us and bring us down. So don't worry about it." Spoke Reimu with a slight nod of her head after Cogimo laughed. Since while they were speaking more of the districts were being brought up to their proper glory and things were being turned back to the way they were suppose to be. The Iramasha and Gotei 13 were making great speed in repairs and hopefully they could finish pretty soon.

"Yeah, this shouldn't take too long. We've been it for awhile as well and it should be done shortly. And don't worry about it. They just want what is best for us and I can't blame them." Reimu would then give a shrug of the shoulders because it honestly didn't matter much to her. However she would raise her eyebrow and give a weird look at the Captain when he spoke of wanting to leave his position. "Why would you want to leave your position? And again, don't worry about it. It's fine." She was more interested in hearing the explanation to him wanting to leave more so than anything else. "And sure, I guess I'll follow you." And with nothing better to do, The Iramasha would shrug her shoulders and begin following the oddball Captain to wherever he was going next.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum