|Top posting users this week|
|Top posting users this month|
Delilah Ckahrymhiohnne, Rakshasa of Sloth(WIP)
Joined : 2014-07-19
Posts : 138
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 1Subject: Delilah Ckahrymhiohnne, Rakshasa of Sloth(WIP) Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:24 pm|| |
General Info and Facts of Delilah
Delilah Ckahrymhiohnne» Titles:
Lazy Bitch, Captain Do Nothing, Queen of Nags, Naptime Nancy, Goddess of Stone» Age:
Looks early 20s, real age 66,815,514» Gender:
Rakshasa of Sloth» True Appearance Written:
(What is the appearance of your Rakshasa? They do not have any form of shifter appearance, they are always in their true form)» True Appearance Picture:
(If you have an image, feel free to post it here. If not, remove this)
Last edited by Shinryu on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Joined : 2014-07-19
Posts : 138
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Delilah Ckahrymhiohnne, Rakshasa of Sloth(WIP) Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:09 am|| |
Personality and Mannerisms
Last edited by Shinryu on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Joined : 2014-07-19
Posts : 138
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Delilah Ckahrymhiohnne, Rakshasa of Sloth(WIP) Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:09 am|| |
Abilities and SkillsTHE DAGI TVACA (Dāgī Tvacā)» Dāgī Tvacā Name:
N/A» Dāgī Tvacā Appearance:
The Dagi Tvaca of Delilah is very unique to her in that, it is only visible when the weather or temperature changes around her. When it gets hot, her skin shades to a unique hue of pink, with the etchings of flowers scattered all long her body. However, the flowers are only visible when the temperature around her hits three thousand degrees. » Dāgī Tvacā Release Appearance:
Delilah's Tagi Tvaca is always released and therefore, her nonreleased skin is only ever revealed when she is preparing to enter stasis or rebirth. Because of this, her normal, pitch black skin is never truly seen.» Dāgī Tvacā Powers:
- Forged at the core: Being that her essence and remembrance of birth was inside the Earth's Core, the skin forged into Delilah's body is extremely resistant to heat. Delilah has been known to be comfortable at temperatures of 10,000 F and finds it cozy, making her fairly heat resilient. While she isn't entirely fireproof, Delilah's body can handle up to 50,000 F before it starts to actually harm her.
- Impact Event: Delilah's skin is incredibly pressure and impact resistant. Already durable to pressure being at the Earth's core, Delilah remembers only once being knocked out for a few minutes near the early time in her life, when the Meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs smashed into her and sunk her to the bottom of the ocean. A few minutes later she remembers waking up after that. The size of the meteor however demonstrated that Delilah's body can handle up to 20 Megatons of force before it damages her and can render her unconscious.
- Lightened hyperdensity: Due to Delilah's time at te Earth's core, Delilah's own energy and flesh was compacted and bond, repeatedly, over her stays and eons within the core. As a result, her skin in addition to being damage resistant, is also extremely hard. Even without her Akumo Kyoda, Delilah's skin is comparable to a Titanium in it's density and compact design, not altering her weight to mass ratio but still giving her such dense molecules in her energy and cells that they are difficult to cut and break, as well as even the slightest of contact with her being painful due to her rigid structure.
- Sharpened flesh and energy: Due to Delilah's Titanium skin as well, her own energy and flesh is also greatly sharpened. Each piece of her skin having the sharpness of a Titanium, as well as if she ever chooses to flex her spiritual pressure, it will slice and dice those that it touches.
- Naps and Piggyback rides!: Delilah's skin has an energy with a very unique capacity tied to her apathy. If Delilah doesn't want to move from where she is, she doesn't. Or rather, Her energy literally glues itself to the location or object or individual up to a 50yd diameter. It's because of this that Delilah literally can adhere herself to a surface like a super powerful suction cup and will not move if bound to it. However, with enough force she could easily be moved. It would just also pull whatever she is bound to with her, such as a boulder or a house. If what she is attached to is destroyed, this technique is negated. This can also attach to other beings, though those two levels higher than her can negate it entirely. As well, anyone with Master in strength can remove her from themselves, though it takes one post to do so.
- Television Manifestation: Delilah loves Television. And everything to do with it. And because of this, for some unknown reason, she is able to at will, create a television set. It is however not Fios or anything like that but an old fashion antenna T.V., that the signal only works half the time for.
- Lingual perfection: Because it takes too much effort to learn every single language every single creature has developed or used to communicate, Delilah's Dagi Tvaca took care of that for her by instrumenting a special part of her brain to be infused with it's own energy network. Because of this, Delilah is capable of instantly understanding any form of communication and adapting to the Slang developed for it, which she will often use out of context just because she can.
- Gravitational Alternator: Simply put, because it can take too much effort to walk, Delilah has learned how to move without moving her own body via altering her relationship tot he gravity around her. This can allow her to rapidly burst forward in a direction to negating the damage of a fall. However, it only affects Delilah and not things touching her so, even if Delilah stops a fall or impact, the area will still crater. This does not affect others however and is mostly used as a form of transportation via lazily floating around.
- Magnetic Persona: Ever since the dawn of time, for reasons even unknown to Delilah, things are attracted to her. In particular, living things. Dinosaurs, rats, people, hollow. Her energy is naturally hyperattractive to things weaker than her and even to those resistant to it, will often still find it unusual and confusing why they find her attractive or interesting. It has a constant draw of 5miles and has been known to be the start of several cults. All of which she has outlived. However, individuals that are higher in tier than Delilah will be able to resist the pull of it, albeit they will still for no reason find her fascinating. As well, those that have Master or higher willpower will be able to ignore it, while those with Advanced will be able to resist it's pull but still be fascinated. Can be negated with any High level barrier.
- Space Shredder: Very, very few things inspire Delilah enough to get angry. But when she does and flares her energy around, it's density and sharpness are so severe, it rips open the dimensional space around her in a 10yd radius, that continually expands by 5yds per post it is active. These temper tantrums have been the cause of various supernatural events in history, in addition to the sheer volume of the space ripped open causing catastrophic results. The ripped space often creates a temporary, miniature black hole that devastates the immediate environment around her. This temporal shredding also opens doorways to all the other dimensions in the process, causing it to be able to potentially affect every dimension that shares the same space she's in. This usually lasts till one of the two culprits of her anger is subsided in 1. Someone didn't apologize for waking her up or 2. Someone prevented her from getting cherries and didn't replace them. If one were to apologize and/or give her cherries, this technique would instantly resolve.
____________________________________________________GENERAL AND NATURAL SKILLS» Natural Abilities:
- Impervious: A key part of Delilah's existence is the inability of the things that tried to kill her, to be able to in fact, kill her. A major reason for this is because her body is incredibly impact, pierce, and heat resistant. This isn't a true imperviousness however, her body is so significantly resistant to changes in pressure or temperature that she was once praised as a Goddess of the Earth by the Greeks, Mayans, and african tribes for her inability to be affected by volcanic eruptions, desert heatwaves, and even once had a pyramid built on top of her cause she refused to move. Frequently, she naps at the Earth's core cause she finds it cozy. Because of this, she is able to fully negate the damage of anyone that is a full level below her or more. Those that are within two tiers below Delilah have their standard damage cut in half unless utilizing Bankai or other equivalent state, and cut by 25% for those utilizing ultimate states of power. Anyone that is equal in tier to Delilah will be resisted by up to 30%. However, these numbers are affecting anything that is Advanced or higher in skill state, as anything below Advanced will not affect Delilah, while anything Advanced or Master will follow these guidelines. Any stat that is Grandmaster ignores Delilah's Imperviousness, as well as anything from an individual that is more than two tiers higher than Delilah.
- Longevity: Delilah is old. Super, duper old. So old that it's theorized that she can never simply die, but she can be killed. Her extensive longevity is often attributed to the same way bears hibernate. Because Delilah herself is self-sustaining, all she has to do to not exhaust her lifespan is not exhaust her bodies functions. Which she does extremely well by doing nothing, as often as possible.
- Superior Physiology: At this current time and all throughout her history, Delilah hasn't found a poison, invasive organism, or toxic energy that has negatively affected her body. And, unlike most beings, she doesn't have an immune system. Instead, Delilah has learned that her aura to make things do nothing also affects diseases, poisons, and lethal energies that enter her by simply making them sit around and do nothing inside her till they either die or pass through her body. It's because of this natural resistance than most naturally occurring poisons will not affect her, and only those enhanced by energies or technology will have an affect on her system, making her extremely resistant to them.
- Stasis: Delilah if severely injured, is able to survive them by putting her body into Stasis. It is one of the few times where she will remove her Hell Beasts from herself. While putting herself in Stasis, the Hellbeasts will travel back to her section of Hell using the Edge of Existence. Since Rebirth takes too much effort, unless it is truly necessary, Delilah will instead keep herself in stasis and regenerate, even if her body is dead.
- Afterlife Regeneration: Delilah possesses a very unique form of regeneration that only triggers when her body is in Stasis. If a vital organ is dead, Delilah can breath undeath into the said organ through her Death Energy, temporarily bringing herself back to life until she returns to Hell to revive herself.
____________________________________________________SIN/DEVETA/UNIQUE ABILITIES» Sin/Deveta/Unique Abilities:
- Opasnost' Inversiya: Delilah's own dislike for effort has caused her to deal with combat in a very unique manner: By converting the harm ratio of an object or energy into an inverted intent. By modifying the transtemporal intent surrounding a mass or energy that isn't sentient, such as a blast or a projectile, Delilah can convert it's intent to harm into an intent of harmlessness equal to it's current level of harm, and vice versa for a harmless intent into a harmful one. As such, she can convert a blast coming towards her into a cool breeze or into a kitten, the what it becomes being completely random. So long as it's within 10 yards of her. And she can equally turn a pillow into a hammer or blast. One important note about this technique is if used on something that's already affected, it will revert to it's original state. By simply pointing at the threatening or nonthreatening object or energy and saying "No Thank You.", will cause the conversion process to proceed. The level of conversion is also equivalent to the present level of intent. The more harmful the intent, the more harmless it becomes. As a result, this can cause more powerful attacks to be converted into equally nonharmful equivalents. And vice versa for nonharmful equivalents. She can only use this once per turn and it takes her 4 turns before she can use it again. Any attack affected by this will, before it changes, start to let out a soft singing of a lullaby in Russian. As well, using it causes Delilah to take a nap for two turns. The unique capacities of this technique make it counterable if the individual stops using it on their own. If the individual stops the attack or reduces it's power while the song is occurring. As well, this technique can only be used on strong attacks and only offensive ones. The lower in power the technique, the more likely it will fail and instead of singing, the technique will start screaming and screeching in Russian.
- Promedleniye Matritsa: Delilah's desire to not deal with things in the immediate future can cause her to put them off till later. This force even affects things around her and coming towards her, such as attacks. By simply saying "I'll do it" and stating how long from now she will do it, Delilah can alter the temporal juxtaposition of an attack coming towards her. This can cause her to either receive damage at a later date if it is melee related or, if a projectile, lock it in a temporal vortex attached to a specific time, orbit, and direction. In example, she can say in ten seconds and for ten seconds, that attack will vanish from existence and then, reappear ten seconds later. With a specific direction, she can change the pathing it takes upon re-entering existence and even attach it to orbit a target so, even if they move, it will still be able to redirect towards them. This technique however can only be used on up to 2 attacks per post and can only be used 8 times per thread. Using it in back to back posts also makes Delilah prone to falling asleep for 4 posts.
- Indifferentnyye Atmosfera: Delilah's own drive to do nothing causes a massive feeling of apathy to drudge over those within her vicinity, gaining strength as they get closer to her. Within 5miles of her, she inspires a general feeling of laziness and desire for procrastination. Within 1mile, this desire will gain enough traction to make people not care about basic actions such as walking or self-care. And anyone within 100ft of her will feel overwhelmed by a desire to not care about anything. This can be resisted by having more Focus or Willpower than Delilah. However, this has an immediate effect on anyone trying to fight her, reducing their will to fight over time the longer they fight her. Due to this being a pathogenic infestation of her will, it is also able to be deflected with defensive barriers or rejected if noticed.
- Budet Pozhirat': Delilah's own will to not do anything is so severe, it radiates a powerful energy that alters the will of those around her over time. Because of this, anyone engaged in combat with Delilah will notice a change in their mood, own power of will and focus. Because of this, every 6 posts someone remains in combat with her will cause her opponents Willpower and Focus to be lowered by one tier. Abilities that resist against this take 2 posts longer per tier loss. This technique cannot be used at the same time as Boyevoy distrofiya. Using this causes Delilah to take a nap over 3 posts, though it's still active while she naps. However, the process is reset and reversed if the individual stops attacking Delilah and resets the counter back down to one, though it doesn't reverse tier changes. The Tier changes can be reversed if someone decides to take a nap with Delilah while she is napping. As well, if they nap while not having any damage done to their stats, they will gain an increase to these stats for 2 posts upon awakening from the nap.
- Boyevoy distrofiya: Delilah's own dislike for effort, including the effort to fight, has caused her own energy to radiate this desire from her and negatively affect the abilities of those around her. Her own energy causes an infectious form of apathy to infect an opponent's combat prowess. As a result, all Racial combat traits will lower by one tier every 7 posts(10 if abilities resist it). In addition, Every 3 posts of Combat with Delilah will cause an opponent to forget how to perform a random technique they know, and techniques associated with it if it's a base technique. It takes 3 posts per tier to undo the effects of this. However, every 3 tiers lost this way causes 1 to be permanently forgotten and have to be reacquired. This technique cannot be used at the same time as Budet Pozhirat. Using this technique causes Delilah to take a nap every 4 posts, though it is still in effect while she naps.
- Vitaliy Demotivatsiya: Delilah's own apathy has a single offensive use in the form of her Vital Motivation. This causes her being and her apathy to affect those in combat with her on a cellular, molecular and atomic level as time goes own. By infesting her nature into them, an opponent's own functions will cease to continue the longer they try to stay in combat with Delilah. In 5 posts, motor functions, sensory functions, and spiritual control functions will begin to weaken and falter. In 10 posts, this will permeate into maintenance and homeostatic functions, such as organic systems and necessary energy complexes, causing them to slow. Within 15-20 posts, motor and sensory and external energy manipulation will be reduced several. And each post after 20 causes some vital functions to either slow or cease. At 30 posts however, her essence will permeate the subatomic and subphotonic particles of the being and cause them to cease in their bonds, causing the entire being, soul and all, to cease existing. This technique's unique energy can be reversed by not trying to fight Delilah. For every post someone decides to not fight her, they reserve two posts of it's affect. In addition, Delilah will nap every other post while this is active and, each post an individual naps with Delilah will reverse the process and restore to them their power and energy, even healing moderate to severe wounds. This technique will fail to work on anyone with Grandmaster level durability and Grandmaster Kido or other energy based skill. In addition, the process time for recovery is heightened for anyone that is Master in these traits to be 3 instead of 2.
- Chuma dissotsiatsii: Delilah's own apathetic energy is so intense, it can infect an opponent's conscious and subconscious, ceasing them to care about things they know and remember about themselves. By Delilah's own energy infesting her target's memories and beginning to cause her subconscious to disperse them into the memory dump, causing them to slowly lose themselves. After 5 posts, a targets short term memory will become invalidated, making them forgetful of things that happened during the thread they are fighting her in. After 10posts, long term memory will be affecting, lowering Mental Deduction by one tier and causing them to temporarily lose one random personality trait. at 20 posts, they lose another 2 personality traits and have their Mental Deduction lowered by another tier. at 25 posts however, their identity becomes temporarily erased along with their memories, needing specialized care to restore. As well, at 20 posts, one of the tiers to Mental Deduction becomes permanent, having to be reacquired again through training along with one of the lost personality traits also being forgotten. This technique will cause Delilah to nap ever 3 posts, though it is still active while she is napping. In addition while using this. The duration of each trigger can be increased and defended against with overpowering the energy used to do this, as well as rejecting it from their mind every time it enters.
____________________________________________________NARAKA JANAVARA (Hell Beast)» Naraka Jānavara name:
(Do they have a name?)» Naraka Jānavara Personality:
(What type of personality does your Naraka Janavara have? At least one paragraph on this)» Naraka Jānavara Appearance:
(Does your Hell Beast take on the appearance of a wild beast of Hell, or does it take on a more humanoid form? This is up to you.)» Merged with Rakshasa?:
(Is this Hell Beast holding a portion of the Rakshasa's power or is it only holding it's own? Depending on your choice, it may make your Hell Beast stronger than others, but other Rakshasa of equivalent tier stronger than your character until merged in their final form)» Naraka Jānavara Abilities:
(What sort of powers can your Naraka Janavara use? These can be basics things or indepth explanations, it's up to you. Note: those who hold a portion of their Rakshasa's power are likely to have more abilities
____________________________________________________TUKARA SAITANA » Tukaṛā Saitāna Name: » Tukaṛā Saitāna Appearance:
Delilah's unreleased state is unknown even to her, only visible while she is preparing for a rebirth. The main difference between that state and her Tukara Saitana is the color of her eyes, becoming pure white when sealed and red while released, which they are always red.» Tukaṛā Saitāna Powers:
» Naraka Janavara Tukaṛā Saitāna Appearance:
- Instant velocity: Because it takes too much effort to generate speed through motion to attain Speed, Delilah has found a unique way to save effort by simply going from 0 to her maximum speed in a millisecond. To put this simply, Delilah's energy is able to generate maximum acceleration in the course of time equal to a nanosecond and generate the speed and force it would normally take a couple miles to generate in that timespan. By doing this, Delilah is able to attain her maximum non-Shadow Burst speed and force of impact in both an instant and, in even the slightest movement. This makes Delilah deceptively strong and able to generate a lot of force with minimum effort.
- High Endurance and Stamina: Because Delilah has literally spent Eons upon eons of doing as little as possible, this in turn has caused Delilah's body and energy to become obscenely efficient and extremely massive in it's storage. Her body and energy compensated for the energy it never used by storing it. And storing it. And storing it. As a result, Delilah is she so choose to in a fight, could unleash her maximum strength for the entire period without exhausting herself or her energy. And while it isn't truly limitless, her reserves are so vast and her body is so efficient and storing and using it, that it often seems like she never tires, despite the fact she is always napping. Because of this, Delilah can exert the full potential of her powers, aside from their own limits, indefinitely while in combat. If she ever chose to. Which is unlikely.
- Temporal Relocator: Simply put, Delilah if she finds that moving to a location is too much effort, will simply will herself to that location, as well as the location itself. Delilah's energy is able to capture a space of 15yd spherical radius around her and instantly move them to another location of her choice. One can negate these with their own energy or other teleportation deflectors of sorts. However, those that don't within the field are often transported with her, whether it's her intention or not. Can only be used once per post and cannot be used during combat.
- Death by a million kittens: No-one knows how or when but, sometime during Delilah's lifetime, she became obsessed with two things. Cherries and kittens. She isn't able to generate cherries for some reason but instead, her energy is able to manifest things to her will in the form of kittens. No extra powers or unique traits. Just millions upon millions of Maine Coon kittens will manifest themselves out of thin air and smother the area in an avanlanche of feline wonderfulness.
- Copycat: Delilah's amazing lingual capacities allow her a very unique and annoying ability: To perfectly mimic the vocal tendencies and mannerisms of anyone she ever listens to once. So perfectly it is actually able to fool any voice detection methods perfectly as her own energy will temporarily modify her own vocal chords to perfectly match those of the one she is mimicking. She can even perfectly mimic their facial expressions and mannerisms, often to no-one's delight but Delilah's.
- The Kitty Cuteness Method: Delilah's own obsession with kittens has manifested itself so intensely that she is able to mimic their actions and mannerisms perfectly when she so chooses. She does this so well that it also manifests in her energetic presence and magnetic aura. Causing those that she inflicts the Kitty Stare, Kitty Nuzzle, Kitty Roll, And Kitty knit upon to be overwhelmed with a sense of cuteness and d'aww. This can be resisted with a stronger energy pressure or through a stronger will than Delilah's Those afflicted by the d'aww will find themselves more likely to do Delilah's errands for her. Anyone with Willpower higher than Delilah's will be resistant to it.
- The power of No: Delilah's energy manifests her ability to frequently say no to things so acutely, that it has honed itself into a very unique ability. This ability allows Delilah to, upon many types of defensive abilities or formations, to cause them to stop working for one post. By using the sheer strength of her energy and her will, the manifestation of her energy can infest the particular ability and cause it to take a break for a few minutes. But it's more than likely that her energy temporarily short circuits the energy network that lets the ability function for a temporary amount of time. Upon doing that, they will return in another post. This technique can only be used once every 4 posts.
- The Mew: The Mew is Delilah's secret weapon. Her capacity to mimic kittens so so acute and her energy is so infestive into the ability, it allows her to generate a perfect kitten mew of adorableness. Those that are within earshot of the tiny mew find themselves so overwhelmed with cuteness that they are often temporarily mesmerized, finding themselves unable to do anything for a brief moment or moments that lasts between 1 to 3 posts. This technique can be only be used once per thread. It will always, at minimum, cause a pause in the next post. It can be resisted to lower it to a momentary pause through willpower and energy or reach it's maximum potential of 3 posts of utter d'awwage. In addition, high level barriers can block the unique energy it lets off. Those with Master or above Willpower will either have a momentary pause, while each tier lower will cause a stun duration of 1, 2, or 3 for Advanced/Adept/Beginner Willpower. This can also be negated by state changes such as Bankai. If one were to try and return the Mew back towards Delilah, even if not having the power of the Mew, Delilah will be D'awwed in return for remaining duration of their stun.
- Cherry Flavored: While whether or not this is an effective power is anyone's guess, Delilah's obsession with Cherries has manifested itself to cause her to be ripe with it. Her energy smells and taste like it, and so does she. She has cut the tongues of many innocent children due to her intoxicating cherry deliciousness, despite her hardness and sharpness. It also annoys Delilah because she actually cannot taste or smell the cherry presence she perfumes outward and whenever someone says they found cherries, she finds herself disappointed to learn it was just her most of the time.
N/A» Naraka Janavara Tukaṛā Saitāna Abilities:
____________________________________________________THE SKILL SHEETRakshasa Skills
Naraka Jānavara Skills
- Dāgī Tvacā Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Naraka Jānavara Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Astitva Ki Barhata: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Reality Warping: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Demon Magic Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Rebirth Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Demon Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Shadow Movement: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Semi-Immortal Capacity: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Breakdown Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Necromancy Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- DE Barrier: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Last edited by Shinryu on Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Joined : 2014-07-19
Posts : 138
Karma : 0
|Subject Post 4Subject: Re: Delilah Ckahrymhiohnne, Rakshasa of Sloth(WIP) Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:10 am|| |
The Story of Delilah, Yay!
Joined : 2010-06-03
Posts : 16299
Karma : 198
Age : 25
Location : Purgatory
|Subject Post 5Subject: Re: Delilah Ckahrymhiohnne, Rakshasa of Sloth(WIP) Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:26 am|| |
CHECKING WIP CHARACTERS NOW
INFORM ME OF WHAT IS GOING ON
Alright, I'm coming through WIP Applications and I'm asking some questions about applications that have been here for over two weeks. When it comes to this profile, what are you intending to do with this character? Are you still actively working on it? If not, I can keep it here. Or, are you abandoning this project? In which case, I can move it to archives. Inform me in three days or I will move it to old wip.
You also contact me here for a response:
The Hybrid King
Joined : 2011-06-06
Posts : 2249
Karma : 12
Age : 20
Location : Columbus, Ohio
|Subject Post 6Subject: Re: Delilah Ckahrymhiohnne, Rakshasa of Sloth(WIP) Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:34 am|| |
The time has elapsed, please notify us of when you would like the character moved back into active once more. Placing in Inactive.
Joined : 2010-06-03
Posts : 16299
Karma : 198
Age : 25
Location : Purgatory
|Subject Post 7Subject: Re: Delilah Ckahrymhiohnne, Rakshasa of Sloth(WIP) Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:54 am|| |
Alright, for this character, I'm sending in a gentle love tap. I have a simple question for you @Shinryu
, are you planning to get active with this character anytime soon? Or, better yet, what are your intentions? I'm just doing friendly check-ups and I'd like to know. So reply soon~
|Ｓᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚|
Joined : 2014-08-06
Posts : 2333
Karma : 10
Age : 22
Location : The Land of Canabu' (Canada)
|Subject Post 8Subject: Re: Delilah Ckahrymhiohnne, Rakshasa of Sloth(WIP) Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:36 am|| |
✖| Kuma Shock! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─ ▸ ☠ ◂ ─═▇▇▇┥
Archive Due to Inactivity!
|Subject Post 9Subject: Re: Delilah Ckahrymhiohnne, Rakshasa of Sloth(WIP) || |