Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubine Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Site Info

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

Top posting users this week
Henrex

Tsubine

MWD

Minerva Winthrop

Lex Prailius

fantomdarc

Lord Liacaru

Haru Ryuu

Iori[Chronos]

Yaksha

Top posting users this month
Lex Prailius

Henrex

Minerva Winthrop

Lord Liacaru

Gamma

Tsubine

[THEFROST]

Rawk

MWD

SerenityVerdant

Discord App
Share | 

Invasive Species (Operation Discovery)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viz

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
24025/99999  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Invasive Species (Operation Discovery)    Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:30 am

"Wow..." was all that Pierre said as he exited the gates and stepped into the Sugiura Dimesion. The Sun? was shining and the skies were the clearest blue. Everything looked so similar, if not identical to the human realm. "This is so strange" he thought to himself as he started to walk through the realm. This wasnt the first time he had left the human realm, he had gone as far as the Soul Society, but that could really just be considered an extension of the human realm, since that is where all living things went after they died, usually.

Being a Nature Iramasha he could feel the nature energy that made up everything, and here it was.... strange. He felt like he didnt belong. It wasnt as if the energy was unwelcoming or telling him to leave,he just felt out of place. It was that feeling of feeling welcome in a place, but you can tell you are different, that feeling that everyone is watching you.

He walked around for a little while in the direction of what seemed like a quaint village. On the way he came across a large tree, this was the perfect moment to see what nature felt here. He walked over to the tree and put his hand on it. The tree felt normal energy wise, but he felt as if it was eerily different. Being the Nature Iramasha of Plants he wanted to investigate further. He easily pushed on of his hands into the tree. It felt like a normal tree did, besides the whole slightly unwelcome feeling he was getting from everywhere. He pulled his hand out and said to himself "How curious."

He continued to walk towards the town, remembering why he was really here. He was here to help with relations between Iramasha and Sugirua, and in his case it was to open relations with the NAture Iramasha. It really did seem like they were a secluded bunch. They were very few of them and they tended to be a little busy making sure the world was working properly, in a sense.

He walked into the quaint looking village, as some of the locals obviously stared at him. Since he was A nature Iramasha, he didnt count as something that was "living" in a sense, even though one of his attributes as the only plant Iramasha at the moment was life. He basically had a very small, almost none existent spirit signature.

And well there he was. He would talk to anyone who would approach him. That was what he was there for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
24000/10000  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Invasive Species (Operation Discovery)    Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:13 pm

"You seem confused."

The voice resounded from directly behind the Iramasha who had so suddenly "intruded" on Sugiuran lands. Any normal person would find the source of the voice standing far too close for comfort, which was a thing she did to test people's comfort zones. Belle never had any care for other people's personal spaces, after all. To her, they were a silly concept. Everyone should be comfortable around each other was what she thought to herself daily. It was a side effect of her Origin. Comfort led to love, which led to Belle's content. Unfortunately she couldn't just force everyone she met to love each other just for her own sake. That didn't mean she didn't try. It also didn't mean it was solely for her own desires either.

"Is there something you need?" asked Belle as she took a small step back, head tilted in curiosity. Her voice was sweet and kind, reflecting a child almost while retaining the depth and sounds of a grown woman. When the man turned to look at her, Belle just assumed he would be quite confused and almost unnerved by the fact she wore a mask that covered her face entirely. This was simply for the fact that her face was a threat to anyone who couldn't match her on a certain power level. Not that this man seemed weak at all, but he most certainly didn't seem strong with his almost non-existant spirit pressure. Still, Belle kept her mask on in hopes that this man would disregard it as much as possible and hold a conversation with her. She certainly hoped that's what he would do at least. If she didn't, the mask wouldn't exactly be there and she'd do her best to make friends despite the strange influence her facial features had on people.

As Belle stood there, Pierre would note that the woman gave off an unnatural heat. Not uncomfortable at all, but most definitely more than normal. Belle clasped her hands behind her back and kept herself close to the man, hoping her heat was at least a little comforting. If it was, it would most likely be comforting in a childish way. Not many adults cared for her body heat but the children loved it. It kept them warm and snug whenever they hugged Miss Belle, as they called her. The masked woman also let off a very pleasant, natural scent that smelled something like roses, though she didn't notice. Everyone always commented on it like it was one of her most defining features. Asides from her skin tight, somewhat revealing clothes, discomforting mask, and abnormal yet comforting heat, it seemed almost normal compared to the rest of her.

Template Created By: ▸WiP™
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Invasive Species (Operation Discovery)    Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:36 pm

Taken completely by surprised Pierre yelled out as he fell into the tree. Not as in he fell into the tree and hit his head, but he fell INTO it. "Sorry!" came from the tree as Pierre stepped out of the tree and looked at the woman. Wow, she was pretty, that is besides the mask she was wearing, that was mighty strange. "Oh yeah, I was just confused about the plants in this dimension. You see Im a Nature Iramasha. Im kind of a representative sent here to help relations between Iramasha and you guys. Oh my name is Pierre by the way. And dont be surprised by my very low spirit energy. Im strong, we Nature Iramasha are just made that way."

God, he hoped he didnt come of too strong or talkative at meeting this lady. He wasnt very good at interacting with people. A scent came into his nose as he talked with the lady, it smelled like roses, it smelled like him, only more feminine. Being born from roses he did smell like them, but a bit more masculine. He could also feel a strange heat emanate from her. It felt very comforting, man if it was more socially acceptable he would probably just fall on her and snuggle her.

A light blush came across his face as he said "So umm you smell like roses and it seems like you are emanating a nice comforting heat. Im guessing you are like some sort of walking comfort bomb or something like that" he said with a light chuckle. Hoping he wasnt coming off strangely. He also tried not to make eye contact, not because he was afraid of her, but being almost 2 feet taller than her, the angle would make him stare straight at her breasts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Invasive Species (Operation Discovery)    Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:15 pm

Belle watched as the tall man quite literally fell into the tree in front of him, only to pop out moments later and start apologizing and running his mouth quite a bit. He was an Iramasha? Belle hardly had a clue about what that was. It was a race like the Sugiurans, just not Sugiuran. That alone was enough to confuse Belle and her childish nature. Even through her confusion and wonderment about this man and his race, as well as his powers, she still found herself giggling in amusement at his actions. She herself was most likely far younger than him, yet he still seemed to act a bit immature. One would think that hundreds of years, assuming he was that old, would make you a lot less prone to such activities, but Belle wasn't judging him at all. She was in her 40s, which by human years would require her to be a lot more mature, yet she still acted like she was 12.

"Comfort bomb?" Belle wondered aloud in her sweet, almost alluring voice. "I suppose you could call me that. My Origin has made me as comforting and loving as possible. It's almost impossible for me to be unnerving." Almost was a key word there. Looking up at the man and not minding the view he had of her chest (or rather, not noticing at all), Belle tilted her head to the other side and clasped her hands behind her back. She had a million questions for this man. Where was he from, what is it like there, what do they do, what do they eat, what's his race like, what are the animals like, and so on. Her childish wonder was taking over and it took all of her already limited mental capacity not to actually ask all of them in rapid succession without waiting for answers. Instead, she just limited herself to a simple one that seemed a lot more important and useful than all of the others.

"What's your name?" She wondered to him, looking directly into his eyes. "I'm Belle Atol, or 'Love Hate' as my name means." A hand reached out in front of her to shake the man's hand, a symbol of politeness that she learned over her years of isolation. Belle had never actually shaken a stranger's hand in the 42 years that she's been alive. Hopefully it was a custom in this man's race as well.

When Belle would shake Pierre's hand, the Iramasha man would feel a strange feeling of love course into his body, only for it to leave the moment their skin ceased contact. The love wouldn't particularly be the kind you felt for a lover, as it could be familial love, friendly love, neighborly love, or even the love you could feel towards a stranger. Love was such a broad emotion bordered by many others that Belle didn't think this man would particularly feel any kind of truly intimate love towards her. It was up to this man's personality and past as to what he felt. Belle had no control over what kind of love he felt, or even the fact he felt it in general from touching her skin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Invasive Species (Operation Discovery)    Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:08 am

Pierre noticed that he had talked too much in the beginning, causing the woman to giggle in confusion. Hetalked so much that she didnt even get his name, which he had said near the end of his introduction. "My name is Pierre. I have a last name, but you can just call me Pierre." he said as he reached down and shook the young lady's hand. As he touched it he felt like he was shaking hands with a friend he had know for a long time. Though all this comfort was making him slightly suspicious of this womans intent. But she didnt seem like the kind to attacks after being so welcoming. Not to mention that he could feel her strength, and he was more powerful than her, so he didnt feel threatened if things turned sour.

He had questions for the woman, and he bet that she probably had even more. He thought that they probably needed a quiet place to talk and stuff. "So I guess we should find a quiet place to talk. Do you know if there is a field with a pond near here?" he asked. He didnt know the lay of the land, and that seemed like a very good, calm place to talk about pretty much anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Invasive Species (Operation Discovery)    Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:01 pm

Belle watched as her powers had an effect on the man's emotions. The sudden shift was all over his face, and Belle was loving it. The more he felt the love he was "meant" to feel, by Belle's standards anyways, the more she was closer to spreading the meaning of love. As long as he too understood what love was like, then Belle would be content. It seemed to some like she was spreading some religion about love, but in actuality it was her just trying to get closer and closer to her origin. She knew what it was, she just didn't know what it wanted from her.

"Pierre... That's a nice name~" the girl chimed, smiling underneath her mask. "And sure, I know about a lake nearby. It's just over that way. Why do you ask?" Belle pointed in the direction of the lake before looking back at the man, curious. He was a nature iramasha, and from what she knew so far it was a race that dictated or was dictated by natural life like plants. Or maybe water was involved too. Belle didn't really know why he specificed a pond or even some body of water in the first place. Mentally shrugging it off, Belle turned in the direction she pointed at a moment a go and motioned for the man to follow her. The love based Sugiuran intended to lead him there and, since it was so unpopulated, possibly take off her mask for the first time today. That would be nice, she thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Invasive Species (Operation Discovery)    Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:40 pm

"Oh well its just a calmer place to talk about things. Plus am I right to assume that you wear that mask to shield other from some sort of power. Perhaps if we get away from the village you can take it off for a bit." He said. There really was no special reason for it, its just a much quieter place.

Followed the lovely lady as they walked slowly towards what seemed to be a lake. It was so beautiful. It was unspoiled by anything. It was pure. It was wholesome it was "Amazing" he said as he looked over the pristine lake. He didnt see many things like this in the human world all that often. Over the centuries humans had destroyed places like these near civilized areas. "You dont see places like these in the human world all that often. But its missing something." He said as he stepped over to the edge of the lake. He placed his hand into the water. It felt, no it was so pure, this place would be great to show off some of what he could do.

He looked at the surface of the lake and saw that there were some lily pads floating there. In an instant they started to multiply as stems rose from the water and bloomed in all of their glory. Out of the flowers came small glowing lights that floated above the water, being moved only by the wind. Quickly the light, bright and slightly lemony scent of the water lilies spilled over into the land.

At the same time all the plants around the lake started to bloom. Peonies, roses, daffodils, some assorted fruit trees. All reating the same orbs of lights that just floated in the breeze. All the scents coming together to make what seemed like a beautiful perfume that hung around in the air. He laid down on the grass as a bed of flowers suddenly grew around him.

He smiled and laughed a little as he said "Thats more like it. I hope you like the scenery. If you want I can change it back, dont want to cause a war cuz of some pretty flowers." He sat up and smiled at her. Suddenly he felt as if the feeling of love for her was gone. Well not exactly gone. More like, he wasnt being influenced by some external force, but he was still friendly. If she could feel if her powers were affecting others she could tell that Pierre was no longer under under their effects.

"Well this is a much more relaxed place to talk now isnt it?" He said as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Invasive Species (Operation Discovery)    Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Belle led the man to the lake just as she said she would, smiling happily underneath her mask the whole time. It definitely was nice meeting new people, she couldn't help but think to herself. It didn't take long to get to the clearing however, and Belle cut off her thought just in time to hear Pierre say it was amazing here. Giggling lightly and nodding in agreement with his response, Belle stepped up to the water with the Iramasha man and stared into it just as all sorts of plants started to spring to life. From the feeling of reiatsu in the air around her, she could tell it was his doing. And she was glad he did all this. More than glad, really. Her chest welled up with a feeling of joy and love that was directed at all of the things around her. Pierre would feel it radiating off of Belle as well. This feeling of love wouldn't direct his feelings towards her, but rather to the world around him.

"This love... can you feel it?" the woman questioned to the man besides her just as he finished speaking. "This is my origin, the reason I'm even alive." A hand came up to undo the straps behind her head while the other grabbed the mask itself. "Things like this make me happy. I want to spread this feeling everywhere, to everyone else. That's my purpose." Slowly, the straps finally came undone and fell to either side of Belle's head. "Thank you for showing me this, and yes it's much more relaxed here. Though, I suppose it's time I stop hiding."

And with that, the mask came off. The beautiful face of the woman dedicated to love was finally freed of the confines of her mask. At least, for a while. Her eyes were closed when it came off and her lips curved up into a small pristine smile. Slowly so as to not burn themselves on the light of the sun after being so used to it filtered through the mask, Belle's eyes blinked open and slowly looked at the newly flowered world around her. It was even better when she could see with all of her peripheral vision. What was next would be a little bit of a struggle for Pierre, but he could overcome it easily. When Belle turned to look at the man next to her, he would feel a surge of love in his heart just from laying eyes on her face. Yet the moment he would turn his head or avert his eyes enough so Belle's face left his line of sight, the feeling would vanish instantly.

"I'm glad you're okay with me taking this off. I don't have control over my love-inducing powers, and I apologize sincerely for that." Said the woman who turned her head back to look at the lake in front of her. It was so wonderful to see it in a condition better than when she had seen it before, and it was all thanks to Pierre. If words could express her love right now, then

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viz

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Invasive Species (Operation Discovery)    Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:17 pm

Pierre felt a feeling of intense love wash over him when he saw her face. He wanted to marry her! But that feeling soon faded as his own mental capabilities realized that it wasnt true love. Curses, she was really pretty though. "Wow. I can see your power is fairly strong. From what I know love isnt something that can be controlled that easily. I knew there must have been a reason for a beautiful woman like ou to hide her face behind an iron mask." He smiled at her. "I dont need to feel any extra love to the plants around us. In a sense they are a part of me. I can feel every single plant that is connected to the ground. They are all like my children." He said as he looked at her and smiled.

"You dont need to keep your face away from my eyes, after a few seconds of looking at you the desire to marry you went away. I have a fairly strong will so you dont have to worry about it. I dont have any reiatsu but Im a fairly strong man my dear."

"Im glad you like my handy work. Its so rare to see such an unspoiled land to flex my muscles on. I bet that there are sugiura out there that have similar powers to mine out here. If you control love then there must be someone like me over here. It would be nice to meet someone like that, though you are probably much nier to talk to." He said as he walked up to her and stood next to her looking over the lake and placing his hands in his pockets.

"I guess this has been a fairly successful introduction of the Nature Iramasha to the Sugiura right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Invasive Species (Operation Discovery)    Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:56 pm

Belle nodded at the man's comment about her reason for wearing a mask. The main reason that she wore it was for other's protection, not because she was ashamed of her appearance like some might think. Every part of her was generally considered beautiful by any who walked by, but there was an additional reason for her to hide her face. The protection of others was just the overarching reason she gave. There were plenty more details than just that.

"Lust is easily confused with love, my dear." Belle lectured. "It doesn't help that my appearance is easy to lust after, while my face induces the love within other people. If I didn't wear this mask then others might start to think that lust and love are two in the same. I don't want to give people the wrong message about what I'm teaching them."

Looking up at Pierre, Belle couldn't help but smile at him warmly. So the form of love she induced in him was one that wanted him to marry? That was good. In other situations, Belle induced a kind of love that sent others into fits of lust or desperation. It was something dreadful that she hated so much, but it depended on the person. Her face brought out the best and worst in people, reducing them to their raw state of being more often that not. That is, when they couldn't resist it like Pierre could. She was beyond happy that she could finally find someone to talk to without being afraid of the emotions she would induce just from exposing her face.

"I'm sure there are. All Sugiurans have an Origin, and a good portion of us have Guardian Beasts. We derive our powers from both, I believe, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were some of us who had nature-like powers." Belle said, giving the man a small bit of background on her race. Just to help any confusion or give some kind of knowledge of what he was dealing with. "And yes, this is a wonderful introduction of one race to another. I'm very glad I met you today, Pierre."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Invasive Species (Operation Discovery)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1