Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Ancient Protections Against the Raving Dead [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
Major Captain Clash In Rukongai EmptyYesterday at 10:12 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Lone Gunman [Madness Capital] [Mini-Event]
Major Captain Clash In Rukongai EmptyYesterday at 7:18 pm by JJ

» Destined - Slice of Life Animanga
Major Captain Clash In Rukongai EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Guest

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Major Captain Clash In Rukongai EmptyYesterday at 10:46 am by basswalker

» Lost in the Living Realm [CalaxArianda]
Major Captain Clash In Rukongai EmptyYesterday at 6:13 am by Cala Paracer

» WWE Efed
Major Captain Clash In Rukongai EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 10:39 pm by Guest

» Duel of Wills
Major Captain Clash In Rukongai EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 5:11 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Samhain (Open)
Major Captain Clash In Rukongai EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 3:59 pm by darkfunnel

» Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]
Major Captain Clash In Rukongai EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 2:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Major Captain Clash In Rukongai EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 11:10 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
Major Captain Clash In Rukongai I_vote_lcapMajor Captain Clash In Rukongai I_voting_barMajor Captain Clash In Rukongai I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Major Captain Clash In Rukongai I_vote_lcapMajor Captain Clash In Rukongai I_voting_barMajor Captain Clash In Rukongai I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2710 registered users
The newest registered user is Tucan

Our users have posted a total of 131149 messages in 19908 subjects

Major Captain Clash In Rukongai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Major Captain Clash In Rukongai Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Major Captain Clash In Rukongai Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Major Captain Clash In Rukongai Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Major Captain Clash In Rukongai   Major Captain Clash In Rukongai EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:29 pm

AN OUTBREAK

News Update
  • Thread Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14205-topic

• Thread Location: Rukongai

• Information: There is a major clash going on at the moment in the depths of Rukongai. One of the gate guardians have fallen and it appears that the likes of Sting Chikara is the culpuirt. Possessed by his inner hollow, he seems to be on a rampage and many Captain Class figures have come to stop him. Tsubasa Unabara of the 12th, Cogimo of the 7th Division, 2nd Captain Shinryu and Former EX-Captain Zen have all come to assist with the effort and they seemed to have formed a barrier of sorts around the area to subdue him in. Results will be updated based on the outcome of this battle.

Major Captain Clash In Rukongai
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: Site Plot and Lore :: Soul Society Lore and News-
Jump to: