Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Digimon: Lost Chronicles
 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 EmptyToday at 7:13 am by Guest

» Vigerous Headpat Prana
 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 EmptyYesterday at 4:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 EmptyYesterday at 3:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 EmptyYesterday at 3:12 pm by Shizuo

» Bear Hugs
 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 EmptyYesterday at 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» Pride in loyalty
 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 EmptyYesterday at 3:19 am by Iori[Chronos]

» iRMistahJay's Face Claim's
 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

» A shinobi's will to learn[Yoriko/Stefan]
 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 10:01 am by MWD

» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 3:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 I_vote_lcap Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 I_voting_bar Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 I_vote_lcap Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 I_voting_bar Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127548 messages in 19429 subjects

Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lex Prailius
Experienced Member
Lex Prailius

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000 Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3    Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 7:37 pm

The engine of the plane was the only sound within the sky, humming loudly as the pilot kept his sight forward for the grounds below that bordered the Indian Ocean. Now that he had gotten permission from Nozomi to get his artifact, he saw no reason to stick around and keep himself at risk at getting on the woman's bad side. It would seem a bit out of place to think that she would find his company unruly, but if Lex knew anything about his previous counterparts, it's that he tended to cause trouble without even meaning to half the time. He couldn't risk that, not here, not now. And with this new companion that practically landed into his lap, it was even more imperative not to get on the leader's bad list of sorts.

Minerva Winthrop, that's all he knew of this other woman. This was rather unfortunate since he wasn't sure if he needed to keep an eye out for her to protect her or make sure she didn't try to kill him just to escape his line of sight. Ironically enough she was currently sitting in the second seat which was directly behind him, so it was rather forced on him to begin trusting her right away since they both needed to get onto the land to begin his search. He turned his head a bit for a moment to indicate that he was about to speak to her before facing forward again. "So, what exactly are your plans after you help me get this artifact from the temple? Or will we be parting ways after I land this plane?" he shouted over the engine's humming, genuinely concerned about her plans before even touching down on land so he could know what he was getting into. It was only fair, since he hadn't exactly planned on anyone accompanying him during this quest.

Last edited by Lex Prailius on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lexprower.deviantart.com/
Minerva Winthrop
Seasoned Member
Minerva Winthrop

Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3    Chronicle Four | The Catalyst - Chapter One: Buried Feelings - Part 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:14 pm