Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Ase [WIP]
A Mad Demon no More EmptyToday at 12:24 am by Sweats

» Greetings :)
A Mad Demon no More EmptyToday at 12:20 am by Sweats

» Final Chance Weyr
A Mad Demon no More EmptyYesterday at 11:44 pm by Guest

» The Espada
A Mad Demon no More EmptyYesterday at 10:22 pm by Gin

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
A Mad Demon no More EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Laskt

» Kimoi, Shinryu [Approved 1-1]
A Mad Demon no More EmptyYesterday at 6:14 pm by Rawk

» Iori Faceclaimables
A Mad Demon no More EmptyYesterday at 5:34 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Agdrene Karawan (Finished)
A Mad Demon no More EmptyYesterday at 4:12 pm by Valkyron

» The Sleeper Awakens
A Mad Demon no More EmptyYesterday at 3:40 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Ryoko [FINISHED, Shinigami]
A Mad Demon no More EmptyYesterday at 3:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
A Mad Demon no More I_vote_lcapA Mad Demon no More I_voting_barA Mad Demon no More I_vote_rcap 
JJ
A Mad Demon no More I_vote_lcapA Mad Demon no More I_voting_barA Mad Demon no More I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2675 registered users
The newest registered user is Sweats

Our users have posted a total of 128527 messages in 19569 subjects

A Mad Demon no More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Mad Demon no More Left_bar_bleue10120/100000A Mad Demon no More Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

A Mad Demon no More Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: A Mad Demon no More   A Mad Demon no More EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Artist: ZUN - Song: Beloved Tomboyish Girl - Word Count: 1272

Khalaism was something the mad one wasn't too fond of but the mad one came to an dire conclusion the mad demon within him must die because for him to evolve into something greater. Eric Zarathos must dive deep within himself and remove the madness power within him however the dark side part of him can stay the demon needed to start a clean slate. Still, Khala nor any of the other Asthavons won't be able to track or sense him anymore but the mad demon wanted something but this seemed like the only way but he would have to think of the consequences too. If he becomes a rakshasa demon then he'll no longer be a ziamichi anymore because for the first the demon has arrancar powers all thanks to his ziamichi partner and it shouldn't be this way.

[wip]

Template By: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Mad Demon no More
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1