Joined : 2015-07-30
Posts : 524
Karma : 6
|Subject Post 1Subject: Selia [APPROVED, 4-5] Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:13 pm|| |
-Insert Header Image Here-
• Name: Selia Natana
• Titles: Insatiable Bite
• Gender: Female
• Appearance Age: 11
• Age: 175
• Appearance Description: Selia has the appearance of a small child standing just under 4’9’’. They scan the area with large, blue eyes that seem to almost have the visage of the ocean within. Blue hair falls down from the top of the head, straight and reaching the middle of their back. Her body is easily seen as petite, looking almost as light as 75 pounds with a happy bounce to her step, hair swaying with each movement from her. Poking out of her head are a set of small horns, a few inches in length with sharp points that can draw blood if they reach someone. Past down her small body and thin frame sprouts a tail at the back of her waist, trailing down her body and even tailing on the ground, a total of two feet long with scales covering it entirely, finned tip at the end. As people spent more time looking at her, they can see movement within her hair near her temples to find that she has fish-like fins, and uses them to hear things, twitching from different types of noises and even moving to sources of sounds.
• Appearance Picture:
• Personality: Selia is most of the time a very joyful and outgoing girl, always focusing on the good to a fault. Her mind has been touched by innocence, and kept it, resulting in overlooking many things and being oblivious to things others may pick up on. She loves to speak to others and meet new people, and tends to get attached quickly to people and stay close to them. When stressed or pressured, they begin to panic, emotions awry as everything to them seems like it’s falling down if they don’t have anyone nearby to support them. Selia is more prone to fits of depression and sadness if left alone too long or having her character tested too harshly. Even if the test does better her, whatever scenario caused her to go through the trouble leaves her angry and especially pouty. Intellectually, she's a bit challenged as her oblivious suggests. Any intense thinking or over strategic planning leaves her dosing off halfway or even just ignoring it if it goes on for too long. Overall, her personality is that of a child at times with just a bit of age behind her. She reacts to extremes at times to certain situations while her moods swing from different spectrums extremely quickly.
• Likes: Selia loves sweets and many types of food, along with meeting new people and trying out new things. She tends to value friendship and other positive relations with people much higher than physical desires.
• Dislikes: Anything spicy or overly difficult tends to get on the girl’s bad side, leading to outbursts and tantrums. Disagreements and fights amongst friends get on her bad side and at times leaves her to believe it's her fault through some means within her head.
• History: Selia was born as a completely normal girl with a loving family. Her mother and father cared for her deeply and made sure she was loved, her siblings fair and just as loving. Everything seemed to go well for her. Within her infant years she was never left in daycares or with a nanny. Her parents brought her everywhere, even to work when they could as she was fed attention for all of her life. As she grew older, she went to preschool where she met with other small children. That’s where she first met any instances of bullying, kids picking on her for being smaller than them and not being the brightest. This led to her older brother by a single year having to protect her and baby her further, but she never seemed to mind.
The rest of her life led to similar situations, people picking on her and someone coming to the rescue, treating her like a baby, as she so desperately loved. She was soon brought into group of friends, given a way to interact safely with others, and her life seemed perfect. She never came home with the best grades, but still her family loved her. Everything seemed to be wonderful, at least until she grew older. Her parents began to ignore her more and more as they got busier. Siblings got ruder and teased her over the simplest things. Even what was once friends to her turned on her at the drop of a hat to get with those considered popular. Still, she kept a smile and kept seeking someone to attach herself too.
Soon, she found that person, another girl a few houses away from her, across the street. They met daily at each other’s houses and had fun, Selia was happy and enjoying life. She would normally just cross the street after looking both ways as normal… But one day wasn’t as normal. She was a few minutes late so she rushed out, hearing a loud horn as she was forced to turn. The impact was brutal, a large truck usually meant for moving slammed straight into her, dead center. The scream was loud as the driver wasn’t going an insane speed to kill her instantly. Body knocked straight to the ground as the front slammed into her from the side, metal digging into her ribs as each one on her right side were cracked, split down the center as shards of bone dug into her lungs. With the fall to the ground, every rib on the one normal side were shattered, shards shooting into her lungs and piercing flesh.
All of this was in a flash almost, but to her, ages, knocked on her side as one of the massive wheels ran over one of her legs. The sound was sickening, massive weight pressing down on the weak bones as it was instantly shattered, shards digging all along and the leg was turned into a bloody pulp, shards sticking out every direction as a pool formed underneath, body twitching as her head hit the ground, skull luckily not cracked… But now came a wheel she had previously missed due to having her head up, weight rolling over as her previously destroyed leg was ran over once more… She never felt the last bit of pain but a passerby, her best friend, and even her parents coming home saw… Head acting like a watermelon as bone was pressed down upon, crushed as it caved in, head splattering as skin was ruptured, blood pooling along the ground and spurting out all over the road, even the sidewalk as her body was left a gory mess…
Within moments, she was in the sky, staring down at the scene, the feeling of wanting to cry over filling her as she saw her friends, her family now crying over her corpse but soon she… She wanted to run away, believe it was all a dream as she did, rushing into an alleyway and curling up in a corner, mumbling under her breath as it all had to be fake… That’s what she believed so much in until she heard a low, guttural growl. Her eyes slowly scanned the area until she looked above, seeing a mask stare down at her. Within moments claws began to reach around to grasp at her, mouth opening wide as she screamed and shut her eyes… And kept them shut… Until she was there for a good minute, slowly opening them to see someone in black and white robes in front of her, features… She couldn’t make out, panic overtaking her at the sight as they gently brought the hilt of their blade to her forehead.
She was sent to the afterlife, the Soul Society, a place she was new to. She was ready to burst down, afraid, unsure of what she could do or what happened but she knew one thing… That person just made her go somewhere that thing couldn’t take her, and… The thought of someone that nice spoke to her. The idea popped in her head to ask around what that was, and soon she learned of her fate. Of death. Of the Shinigami and Hollow… Of herself. And she soon learned what she wanted, to train to be one of those people. The feeling’s she had were great, and the thought of someone else feeling that way… It tore her non-existing heart apart, her mind set to become one of them. The Shinigami.
Next came a life she was familiar with, a life she remembered. School, working, trying to socialize. It was hard at first, balancing the much harder material with making friends and meeting new people, and soon, she found herself afraid to meet others. Within a small while of her stay she… Began to lock away her memories, actively trying to forget them as she became as outgoing as she used to be, trying to find others to meet and interact with, to get love she wanted dearly, attention. And soon, she had friends she gave her heart too, teachers that helped guide her on the path she wanted, and soon, she was on that path. Soon, she was finally going to become the one thing she can barely remember why she wanted to become it… A Shinigami.
• Reiatsu Color: Light Spring Green
• Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Pikachu
• Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Pikachu’s appearance is something that can be quite awe-inspiring. At first glance, it appears to be a normal water serpent. Long in length with scales all along it’s body, deep blue in coloration such as the sea with fins forming along the spine for movement. Once their head comes into view, it seems almost majestic, face curved back, bone leading to a pointed snout with deep blue eyes staring straight ahead, pure black in coloration such as the night sky, sparkles resembling stars within. No horns are present, but soon arms are seen extending outwards, large wings that seem more suited as fins connected to the body tailing up to it’s fingertips like a bats as it’s body slithers through water and across land, and flaps it’s wings in order for short bursts of flight. The entire length seems to be almost 15 feet in size.
• Inner World: A large lake expanding out for almost a full mile on all sides, trees with dark green leaves surrounding it as the sky is always lit dark blue with the wonderful glow of a moon with a blue shine around it. It’s light reflects off of the lake, causing faint shines deep within as deep below, dark eyes are seen staring high above, waiting, watching, learning. All about that isn’t the lake are just trees and nothing else.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : Pikachu when not fully released seems to be a whip at first glance, handle with curves along the end of the hilt and start of the whip meant to keep the user’s grip firm. With a closer look, blades are seen all along the length of the whip, lashing out to almost a full twenty feet. When the handle is gripped loosely, all of the blades seem to fold in on themselves, allowing it to be used as a normal whip or held with no issues or harm.
• Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: Swift Chain: Within the room Selia is in, she may mentally choose any flat surface to form energy at, a single chain strong enough to hold up to the weight of a fully grown man, shooting out at high speeds and wrapping around whatever she wants. It is unable to harm at all, only pull or try to keep the target from moving in the opposite direction. It can be broken with a single well-placed strike at any of the joints or with simply enough strength, resulting in it actually being quite weak despite it’s weight limit. If in an open area, she can only form it out of the ground at a maximum range of 50 feet.
• Release: “The tides of my heart are shifting, and the chains keeping me bound are hurting. Pikachu! Rise up and help me burst free!”
• Shikai Description:
• Shikai Abilities:
• Bankai Description: • Bankai Abilities:
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Kidō: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Roleplay Sample: Selia was left waiting, sitting on one of the benches within the Academy. Her stay here has been quite troublesome, issues arising left and right at the new material and new people. The uniform she wore was tighter than she would have liked, delicate fingers reaching up to tug at the collar every few moments as she kept her legs crossed at all times with the skirt trailing past her knees. At times it made her feel as if she were a small child, but she knew that’s what she basically was, not liking it at all. To many around, she was just sitting on the bench alone, staring down at the ground as the sharp tips of her horns were seen and revealed, thick tail gently resting on her own lap as she seemed unmoving. Thought spurred about in her head still, after still only being here just a small while and making no progress. She was still barely known to many, and teachers still forgot her name. The thought of just remaining like this was an issue, every attempt at fixing it leading to a comment about how her horns made her look like some gross demon or monster before running off.
Despite this, she still knew she couldn’t just give up, head slowly turning upwards as the deep blue eyes that once only saw the ground saw a face instead, smiling with a gentle look on their face. Selia was scared slightly at the sudden appearance, tail suddenly thumping against the bench as she leaned back quickly, eyes widening with the fin-esque ears extending, faint shriek escaping herself as the figure came into full view, a female student just a bit taller than her with an actual noticeable bust, blonde hair wavy and flowing just past her shoulders as more features came into view, a pointed nose with full lips, and deep green eyes. Selia was left a bit baffled but soon smiled back, scooting over to make room for the new person to sit down. “U-Uhm, hi there. I’m Selia, and uh, it’s nice to meet you! You have really pretty hair!” The smile on her lips growing wider as a faint glimmer of hope at things turning around were seen in her eyes. Perhaps maybe things wouldn’t stay so bad. Perhaps, just maybe, everything would be wonderful and even perfect for her once again.
placeholder equipment place
- @JJ wrote:
• The STRONGEST Outfit •
» Item Name: The BADMAN Shirt » Primary Information:» Item Description:
This is a shirt which confers a great benefit upon its wielder, in exchange for a small downside. The benefit is that while wearing the shirt, it projects a field of pure energy around the wielder, coating around their skin like a flawless layer of armor. This armor is extremely durable, being able to take up to medium-hard attacks while only cracking. Damage dealt to the armor, more importantly, is conferred onto the shirt itself, represented by parts of it breaking and shattering. It is interesting to note that the more the wielder is uncertain whether they could take an attack or not, the more damage is dealt to the shirt. While damage will be dealt to the shirt either way when taking too powerful of an attack, the damage will be more intense if they do not believe they would be strong enough to take the attack normally.
Now, the 'downside' of wearing this shirt. This shirt removes 'inhibitions' in the simplest sense. In other words, it makes it so that things which the user depends on are reduced in importance to them while it is active. For example, if someone felt that they need to wear makeup in order to fit into society properly, they would begin to feel this as more and more unnecessary upon the activation of the shirt. Another way of putting this is that it boosts the user's 'ego', or 'pride', making it so that they feel more 'able' to do whatever they are attempting to do. As a final aspect of this shirt, the wielder is unable to relate their sudden change in ego to the shirt itself, and therefore the shirt itself is not removed if, for example, the user feels that they no longer need to wear it.
The shirt is activated when the user finds themselves in real and present danger. From there, the 'armor' is created around them, and they receive its blessing and its 'curse'.» This Present Is For:
Selia, who asked for a Strong Armor.» Hebi Resarch Notes:
Well, she will finds its effects beneficial... as for everyone around her while she has it activated... they will find it, ... interesting. Codes by: The Frost
Last edited by Gamedragon on Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total