Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Destined - Slice of Life Animanga
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by Guest

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:46 am by basswalker

» Lost in the Living Realm [CalaxArianda]
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:13 am by Cala Paracer

» WWE Efed
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Guest

» Duel of Wills
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Samhain (Open)
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 3:59 pm by darkfunnel

» Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by Siegharty

» A Full Moon in Hueco Mundo [Private/Ichijou/Cala]
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by Cala Paracer

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCome Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 I_voting_barCome Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCome Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 I_voting_barCome Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131146 messages in 19908 subjects

Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oni
Oni

Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST]   Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:05 pm

MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: Loly Aivirne
Character App Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14367-wiploly-aivirne#91779
Reason: She was in loved with Aizen, right now she is only a really evil arrancar that can help bring a bit of caos to the world. Besides that she needs something to do being able to rule over someone or protect someone looks good. (even tough she is still not finished yet)
Back to top Go down
Zane
Veteran Member
Zane

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST]   Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:40 pm

MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: Ruvik 
Character App Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14228-that-which-has-no-name-approved-trial-vasto-lorde-2-1-base-1-5-powered-up-1-3-full-power
Reason: The parasite sought out a means to gain power and influence matching or surpassing what it once had in the Forest of Menos. Taking advantage of chance opportunity, it works on joining the lines of shadow-fall; specifically the hollow Monarchy from the listed finished and WIP threads.
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14276-wish-upon-a-rotting-star-operation-scout-shadow-fall-mission

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14337-enter-the-unknown-a-meeting-of-science-and-darkness

Will also be working as a recruiter once the above is done to strengthen itself, the Hollow Monarchy, and increase its influence.
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST]   Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:15 pm

@Oni wrote:
MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: Loly Aivirne
Character App Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14367-wiploly-aivirne#91779
Reason: She was in loved with Aizen, right now she is only a really evil arrancar that can help bring a bit of caos to the world. Besides that she needs something to do being able to rule over someone or protect someone looks good. (even tough she is still not finished yet)

Not giving any prizes yet since this person is inactive.

Quote :
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:40 pm
MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: Ruvik
Character App Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14228-that-which-has-no-name-approved-trial-vasto-lorde-2-1-base-1-5-powered-up-1-3-full-power
Reason: The parasite sought out a means to gain power and influence matching or surpassing what it once had in the Forest of Menos. Taking advantage of chance opportunity, it works on joining the lines of shadow-fall; specifically the hollow Monarchy from the listed finished and WIP threads.
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14276-wish-upon-a-rotting-star-operation-scout-shadow-fall-mission

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14337-enter-the-unknown-a-meeting-of-science-and-darkness

Will also be working as a recruiter once the above is done to strengthen itself, the Hollow Monarchy, and increase its influence.

I've alreadyd gone ahead and given him his upgrades awhile ago. I'm just leaving documentation.

Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST]   Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:40 am

MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: Akanade Hoja
Character App Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t4343-akanade-hoja-approved-0-3
Reason: Used to be in SF, now I'm bringing him back 8^)
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST]   Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:28 am

Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Everything looks good to me. I'll go ahead and approve you for 10,000 awesome points and 20 million yen. For the land? You'll have to apply in territory claims. For tier/skill stuff? This will have to be done in thread.

Nix Shraik
Veteran Member
Nix Shraik

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST]   Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 7:47 am

MISSION TEMPLATE

Character Name: Julius Smith
Character App Link: App
Reason: As stated before, Julius likes their uniforms (Espadas)

Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Resident Skeleton
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33000/10000Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33000/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST]   Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:17 am

MISSION TEMPLATE
Character Name: Akraitz Aiza
Character App Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14723-akraitz-aiza-the-reaper-unapproved
Reason: As stated in the Shadow Fall application, Akraitz is trying his damnedest to please his superiors and to prove his worth. To do that, it would be wise to not only jumpstart the organization by bolstering its numbers with a great amount of fighters, but he also intends to be fighting the enemies of the org, as he is fairly strong and intelligent.

Last edited by Astrodeath on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JWC
Bioterrorist
JWC

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST]   Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:38 am

MISSION TEMPLATE
Character Name: Alize Split
Character App Link: [X]
Reason: Technically speaking, Alize would have already been with Shadow Fall for quite some time, having joined to be in close proximity to her hopeless brother.

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST]   Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 5:55 am

Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Everything looks good to me. I'll go ahead and approve you for 10,000 awesome points and 20 million yen. For tier/skill stuff? This will have to be done in thread. @ Astro/Nix/JWC. Perhaps you guys can set-up a role play since you are planning on having these folks be Nize's fraccion.

Conceited
Experienced Member
Conceited

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17000/10000Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST]   Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 am

Character Name: Himeko Kyouko.
Character App Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14665-himeko-kyouko-approved-2-2
Reason: Himeko needed a place to go after Kurikku was disbanded and after months of deliberation, she has chosen Shadow Fall.

Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Uaa3LGo
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Iy368py
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 GAAZWBR
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 4Al0hpe
Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 GW2hpX6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST]   Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Join Shadow Fall Today: Open Sign-Ups Begin [Operation BOOST]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: