Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2448 registered users
The newest registered user is robinsonalex760

Our users have posted a total of 113432 messages in 17239 subjects
Top posting users this week
JJ

Henrex

Teitoku

Dexterity

Angry Charmander

MWD

That Guy...

robinsonalex760

Mirja Eeola

Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter
The Game

¥ Yen : 198662953

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
65150/100  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 111PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]   Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:37 pm

Frost quick question, no rush here. I'm in the middle of simple procedure here and now this kid is bleeding out on my table how do i stop this? No hurry man

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bhairyuu
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 40539221

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 112PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]   Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:53 pm

Hey, Frost

I was wondering, could I maybe just create a fresh account on here? The name is go by now is the name of my character but to have it as the name of the account as well is sort of limiting in the long-run.

So I was hoping you would let me change my account username from "Bhairyuu" to this one: "Ryuu007". Also, the 6th circle reservation in Shadowfall for my character, I will most definitely come back to claim it.. You see, the reason I have been away is because I had a MAJOR setback happen to me because of a few things converging on me at the same time, one being my contracted Internet provider went down, my comp got fried since unfortunately I was using it during a lightning storm cuz I had a big project due the next day, and I got hit with a bad bout of flu that has been going around my university.

I am working on an interesting new danava concept and character, so I will post both apps when I am done with working out all the angles for them. I just wanted to give you a heads up on my activity since you were the one working with me on my character earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148249247

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 113PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]   Sun May 01, 2016 10:40 am

@Carter wrote:
Frost quick question, no rush here. I'm in the middle of simple procedure here and now this kid is bleeding out on my table how do i stop this? No hurry man

Just kill yourself.

@Bhairyuu wrote:
Hey, Frost

I was wondering, could I maybe just create a fresh account on here? The name is go by now is the name of my character but to have it as the name of the account as well is sort of limiting in the long-run.

So I was hoping you would let me change my account username from "Bhairyuu" to this one: "Ryuu007". Also, the 6th circle reservation in Shadowfall for my character, I will most definitely come back to claim it.. You see, the reason I have been away is because I had a MAJOR setback happen to me because of a few things converging on me at the same time, one being my contracted Internet provider went down, my comp got fried since unfortunately I was using it during a lightning storm cuz I had a big project due the next day, and I got hit with a bad bout of flu that has been going around my university.

I am working on an interesting new danava concept and character, so I will post both apps when I am done with working out all the angles for them. I just wanted to give you a heads up on my activity since you were the one working with me on my character earlier.

1. Go for it @ making a new account
2. Sorry to hear about the whole thing with your internet. Hope it gets better.
3. Go for it @ making an ew concept and character.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Bhairyuu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 114PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]   Mon May 02, 2016 1:03 am

@ Frost,

- The thing is how do I go about reclaiming that 6th circle position you gave me the invite for? I ask since as I said, I fully intend to become active again on this site once i have finished my character and power concept.

- yeah, it was horrible, I didnt have access to my comp and internet for quite a while...thankfully that's past now and I have both back, though not to full capacity yet. I am doing the best with what I have though, working on my new character and concept little by little offline.

-thanks for allowing me to do this, Frost. Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 115PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]   Wed May 11, 2016 3:54 pm

@Bhairyuu wrote:
@ Frost,

- The thing is how do I go about reclaiming that 6th circle position you gave me the invite for? I ask since as I said, I fully intend to become active again on this site once i have finished my character and power concept.

I already told you in my communication thread.

Quote :
- yeah, it was horrible, I didnt have access to my comp and internet for quite a while...thankfully that's past now and I have both back, though not to full capacity yet. I am doing the best with what I have though, working on my new character and concept little by little offline.

Then I wish you luck in gaining your full capacity back.

Quote :
-thanks for allowing me to do this, Frost. Much appreciated.

Aye. It's no problem.

Back to top Go down
Bhairyuu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 116PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]   Sat May 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Thanks for the clarification, Frost.

on another note, I was looking at the Sueki race on here and it said that they are a sub-race of humans who have become something like demons. However it also says that they dont retain anything from the human or demon sides.

I presume that means they cant use the unique powers for both sides, but what about more traditional demonic abilities and powers like Za Koa and such? Do they have access to those at least?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 117PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]   Sat May 21, 2016 8:29 am

@Bhairyuu wrote:
Thanks for the clarification, Frost.

on another note, I was looking at the Sueki race on here and it said that they are a sub-race of humans who have become something like demons. However it also says that they dont retain anything from the human or demon sides.

I presume that means they cant use the unique powers for both sides, but what about more traditional demonic abilities and powers like Za Koa and such? Do they have access to those at least?

Back to top Go down
Bhairyuu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 118PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]   Sat May 21, 2016 9:39 pm

wow, so even the generic powers are off limits, well alright then. Thanks for the clarification, Frost. That helped me out a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 119PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]   Wed May 25, 2016 2:25 pm

@Bhairyuu wrote:
wow, so even the generic powers are off limits, well alright then. Thanks for the clarification, Frost. That helped me out a lot.

Yes. The Sueki are a different sub-race, so they don't gain anything from demons other than a mention. And it's no problem.

Back to top Go down
Bhairyuu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 120PostSubject: Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]   Sat May 28, 2016 10:56 am

I am about 30% done with creating the powers for my character, so just a heads up for you so you dont think I have lost interest or something.

If you are okay with it, could you maybe make that simple profile graphic template for me sometime?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next