Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 4 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:43 am
Bhairyuu wrote:On another note, are there any limits to the number of techs I can have for my character? Also, how far can I take the description and powers of my character's eternal partner?

No. You can have as many techniques as you desire, but abilities and powers are limited to an extent. That is to say, often you have one to four primary powers. These power sets then often have anywhere from 4-10 abilities that are associated with them. These will be evaluated by the moderator and they will determine if it is balanced or not. So the more detail is often the better because it will give us a clear picture of the ability.

I also apologize for the delay in getting to this. I've just been relatively under the weather lately.

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 4 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:30 am
Ah okay, got it. Thanks for the clarification. Now about the conceptual world, do I have to describe it in words or can I just put pictures for it?

Also, about the eternal partner, how far can I take the image of the partner in terms of risque? I presume the limit would be somewhere near Lilith's pic?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:08 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:Ah okay, got it. Thanks for the clarification. Now about the conceptual world, do I have to describe it in words or can I just put pictures for it?

Also, about the eternal partner, how far can I take the image of the partner in terms of risque? I presume the limit would be somewhere near Lilith's pic?

You can put pictures for it if you want.

And yes, you'd be correct in terms of the limits of the image. No nipples pls.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:26 am
Okay cool. So as its okay if it's showing skin just not showing nipples or female privates, I should be fine, right?

About my storm ability would you advise me to have my character wield all three of water wind and lightning as one fusion element or can he wield them,separately as well as together as the storm element?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:46 am
Bhairyuu wrote:Okay cool. So as its okay if it's showing skin just not showing nipples or female privates, I should be fine, right?

About my storm ability would you advise me to have my character wield all three of water wind and lightning as one fusion element or can he wield them,separately as well as together as the storm element?

Yar. SHow as much skin as you want as long as no nipples or genitals is shown.

As for the storm thing? Yeah, that's relatively fine.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:26 am
Cool, okay so for the atma vatous, do I put them in with the app or should I wait till you give me a tier after grading? Also which section does the death energy ability go under?

On another note, I was thinking about my character appearance, since Its basically an amalgam of different bits of different character's do I even need a faceclaim?

Sorry my app is taking so long to finish. Its just that RL is really hectic at present. Plus, I,am trying to make it as good as I can now so that we will all have that much less problems correcting it when you're grading it.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:33 am
Bhairyuu wrote:Cool, okay so for the atma vatous, do I put them in with the app or should I wait till you give me a tier after grading? Also which section does the death energy ability go under?

On another note, I was thinking about my character appearance, since Its basically an amalgam of different bits of different character's do I even need a faceclaim?

Sorry my app is taking so long to finish. Its just that RL is really hectic at present. Plus, I,am trying to make it as good as I can now so that we will all have that much less problems correcting it when you're grading it.

You put them with the app when it comes to Atma Vatou.

And you make your own section for Death Energy Abilities, but you need to add in the stuff from here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5443-enter-death-s-energy-de-force

And you may need a faceclaim if you are editing pictures of a character. So more than likely, yes.

Also, I wouldn't worry about the IRL part. Things happen and you can take your time with it. We aren't in a rush.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:12 am
Ah okay, but aren't there various classes of,death energy usage depending on the grade you give me,for my app?

Okay then, so I have uploaded a pic of Shikamaru as he appears in Naruto Shippuden. Now, I edited the clothes but can I,edit the physical traits like height and weight eye,color to match my liking or do they need to be the same as in the faceclaim?

Also on the subject of equipment, are danavas restricted to atma vatous or can they have supplementary equipment like utility belt, shuriken, smoke bombs, ,blow dart guns,and such? And if yes, then how much of each?

Thanks for the patience, Frost. That takes a lot of pressure off me. I was worried my character would lose his position in ShadowFall because of how long I was taking to finish my app, so this is a relief for me.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:16 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:Ah okay, but aren't there various classes of,death energy usage depending on the grade you give me,for my app?

Okay then, so I have uploaded a pic of Shikamaru as he appears in Naruto Shippuden. Now, I edited the clothes but can I,edit the physical traits like height and weight eye,color to match my liking or do they need to be the same as in the faceclaim?

Also on the subject of equipment, are danavas restricted to atma vatous or can they have supplementary equipment like utility belt, shuriken, smoke bombs, ,blow dart guns,and such? And if yes, then how much of each?

Thanks for the patience, Frost. That takes a lot of pressure off me. I was worried my character would lose his position in ShadowFall because of how long I was taking to finish my app, so this is a relief for me.

Yes. Yes there are. I often judge that once there is a full amount of material written in the application. That's why I'd like to see a WIP since I often handle DE classes.

And yes, it would still be considered the same faceclaim even with edits.

As for the Atma Vatou? They can be a wide of variety of things and those equipment-like devices aren't out of the question. So, I'd just use a fair amount of them and say one belt, one or two smoke bomb etc.

Also, it's no problem. That's what staff is here to do. I just prefer doing it in thread as I feel more relaxed myself. And no, it wouldn't. Just as long as you keep me up to date I don't mind withholding the position. So just take your time and relax since that's what Platinum Hearts is for: taking it easy~

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 4 H9dxNil

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:23 pm
Ah I see, so I should hold off on putting the death energy part in until I have 90% or so of the WIP app done then show it to you? After that you will give me some class and then I fill in the death energy portion relevant to that class?

But aren't atma vatou non expendable? I was under,the impression they are personal weapon and armor,for the character. I was referring to expendable weapons that I would then,have to buy more of after I exhaust them in a given thread. Am I missing something here?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum