Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Wed 26 Aug 2015, 12:16 am
Ah okay, i see now. I will work those out and add them in with the other drawbacks i already put up. Btw, i was wondering since i am already going to,describe the powers and techs of my character, do i necesarily need to do it again for the eternal partners if they have the same powers as my character? I am planning on having one eternal partner for each of the origins my character has control over and making those eternal partners a sort of teacher for each of the origin powers. So i thought i could just copy and paste the powers descriptions of the character into the powers section for the eternal partner. Would that be okay?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Wed 26 Aug 2015, 12:54 am
Bhairyuu wrote:Ah okay, i see now. I will work those out and add them in with the other drawbacks i already put up. Btw, i was wondering since i am already going to,describe the powers and techs of my character, do i necesarily need to do it again for the eternal partners if they have the same powers as my character?

No. Just make a mention they share their owners powers somewhere

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 WVMWLOu
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:30 am
ah okay, that makes things easier for me. How much in detail should I go for my character's eternal partner's personality and appearance? Does it need to be as extensive as what I put up for my character?
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu 03 Sep 2015, 1:41 am
I'll go ahead and help you here. Just like other races with spirits associated with them, you don't have to create an extensive description. A few sentences for appearance are fine, a 5-7 would be fine with personality but you can always create their descriptions larger than that.

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 FXpoQxJ
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri 04 Sep 2015, 1:28 am
got it. thanks, Blade. sorry my character is taking this long to finish, it's just that college has started up in earnest now, so I am having very little free time to come on here every day. I am working offline as much as my tight schedule will allow me, so hopefully I can upload what I got soon.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri 04 Sep 2015, 1:40 am
Don't worry bub, we won't pressure you to finish the character quickly. Not our style. I wish you luck. =D

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 FXpoQxJ
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri 04 Sep 2015, 2:03 am
thanks for your patience, Blade. I appreciate it. I look forward to the day when I can start RPing on here with my character. I am just trying to sort as many issues out now so you guys will have that much less work to do in correcting my app when you get to it.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat 05 Sep 2015, 10:43 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:thanks for your patience, Blade. I appreciate it. I look forward to the day when I can start RPing on here with my character. I am just trying to sort as many issues out now so you guys will have that much less work to do in correcting my app when you get to it.

Don't worry about it. Staff is here to help. We'll work with you as long as you work with us. I have no doubt you'll finish this guy with how long you've stuck it out in this question thread.

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 7 Anime+thumbs+up

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun 06 Sep 2015, 2:39 am
yeah I sure will, Frost. I am nearly done with the storm part of his abilities and am now working on the metal manipulation ability as well as the rest of the app. About the eternal partners, can I just put up pics of how they look instead of describing them in words? if yes, do I need to face-claim those images too or no?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon 07 Sep 2015, 1:23 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:yeah I sure will, Frost. I am nearly done with the storm part of his abilities and am now working on the metal manipulation ability as well as the rest of the app. About the eternal partners, can I just put up pics of how they look instead of describing them in words? if yes, do I need to face-claim those images too or no?

Yes you can. And, if they are from a series (something like a TV Show, movie, anime, video game etc), you'll need to face claim them. Otherwise, no.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum