Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's FC Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's FC Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Bhairyuu's FC Empty Bhairyuu's FC

Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:11 pm
CLAIMING A FACE
Abe no Seimei - Dynasty Warriors - Bhairyuu Kurokami [physical appearance - Shifter appearance]

Link: http://s01.riotpixels.net/data/4d/59/4d5961e1-c614-492a-ba75-93f23226aa36.png.720p.png/artwork.warriors-orochi-3.590x720.2012-12-08.100.png

I will be changing the clothing and eye color and other minor things but the base will be my face-claim.

I changed my faceclaim to suit my new danava concept claim better, but I hope that's okay with you all.

CLAIMING A FACE
Susanoo no Mikoto - Dynasty Warriors - Bhairyuu Kurokami [physical appearance - True Form Appearance]

Link: http://image2.wangchao.net.cn/baike/1330071165510.jpg

Same as with my danava's shifter face-claim, I shall be modifying it to fit my mental image of him but the above pic will be my base.

Last edited by Bhairyuu on Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:12 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : New Face-Claim pic app for Danava shifter form and Danava true form FC added)
Anonymous

Bhairyuu's FC Empty Re: Bhairyuu's FC

Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:37 pm
Bhairyuu's FC Glasses__gif__by_jaggerjo12-d5cr3xq
Hold it

Our fc list doesn't quite work this way, you have to pick one and then you get to take the features of that character alone. Meaning you pick the one for the look, this isn't so people can claim multiple fcs like this. Your new though so it's ok, please pick an fc and I'll come back to this or someone else will when done.
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:19 pm
Hmm, I,see what you're saying, Crow. However the problem is my character,is an amalgam of elements from the characters I posted in my faceclaim. So, it would be near impossible to get him to match any one,character. However, if,someone on here,could create a faceclaim for me based on the verbal description I gave in my character app, that would be awesome.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:12 am
It's good you understand, but the idea is to base your character off of an anime character. Not the traits they have, just rethink your concept a bit it's not hard.
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:39 am
Does my character description have to match an anime character exactly or,can I add some of my own touches?
Anonymous

Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:16 am
You can add some of your own, they are the face claim. Like that's their face and sometimes hair. But you can state they wear their hair differently and dress differently, just can't claim stuff based on it.
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:50 pm
Can't claim stuff based on it? So basically, something like just because my face claim had a tactical vest on, I wouldn't be able to get it for free or something?
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's FC Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Bhairyuu's FC Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:54 pm
[mod]From what I can see if you want to have different parts of different FCs and put them into your character?

The FC board is just for claiming the whole image, other people on this site have took smaller parts of FCs, but still wa able to leave them open.

When you start mixing stuff like that it's more of an edit then an originally made character. You can do what you are doing, the FCs just stay open.

The people that take the FCs have no right in saying you can't use their jacket or something, because you aren't taking everything about it.

I hope this was way clearer.[/mod]

Bhairyuu's FC Image
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:56 pm
@Lilith, oh yeah that's fine. I was not claiming exclusive rights to the faceclaims I listed at all. If anyone else wants to share the faceclaims I have, they're welcome.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's FC Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Bhairyuu's FC Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:58 pm
[mod]Well, I don't think you can claim all those FCs with only using a tiny part of them. I know that you would share, but others wouldn't.

So, we just let people use parts of other characters and let the people who want the whole character claim the FC. Yah?[/mod]

Bhairyuu's FC Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum