Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scared of Night (open) Left_bar_bleue60/100Scared of Night (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Scared of Night (open) Empty Scared of Night (open)

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:09 am
The moon hung lazily in Hueco Mundo. It did nothing all day and night, even though day didn't even exist here. You could tell when day was supposed to enter because the winds would become warmer but the sky would stay the same. As though night was just an illusion. Imagine being afraid of it. Hueco Mundo would be a living hell for those scared of the moon.

The city wasn't at a calm peak this night. People moved around, shuffling into buildings and around the sand made figures. This place didn't even exist until we came to build it. Standing on the edge of a looming balcony sticking from an oddly shaped tower was a young girl. Her long tail whisked around in the air and her wings twitched as a short breeze tickled her back. her blood red hair didn't move whatsoever. It stood like a statue sticking from both sides of her head.

"what a world.."
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scared of Night (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Scared of Night (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Scared of Night (open) Empty Re: Scared of Night (open)

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 am
He warped into the place, tired from his last mission and still feeling the pain from his missing left foot regenerated by his ally later. He walked towards the town towards were he had called home for some time, before he came to make his deal with the espada that eventually lead to his freedom. He knew most of the ones that were in charge, and was smart enough to stay away from them now, even with the stench of dead hollow on him he knew it would help, being on the human world did that to you, got hollows to kill that were weaker for pure pleasure. It seem a good enough lie to get past most people in the town. As he looked up he noticed a being, one that stuck out like a sore thumb, almost litterally. He almost decided to turn and run at the site, it was Ashlei Mishcevang, the cero espada. Probally one of the hardest for him to convince on his leaving from the damned place. He wore a smile, hopeing he wouldnt stick out like such a sore thumb here, surrounded by the arrancars, his own kind, in a way.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scared of Night (open) Left_bar_bleue60/100Scared of Night (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:35 am

She continued to look around the night sky without a care in the world. She knew that being in such a position wasn't easy and the world would obviously hate her for her actions. But that was her job, and also her tuition. Then something managed to catch her attention that wasn't there before.

"Do i smell....a BBQ? or is that...chicken?... some kind of meat" A scent of blood mixed with meat lifted into her. She could smell something that really made her hungry, but it wasn't something you would eat. After a few seconds, she realised it was from a hollow. "something had a fight recently?" She kept thinking up ideas of what it could possibly be even though the answer were right below her. Then she looked down and saw what she had sensed. Then, she spoke as if disappointed "Oh... its only you"
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scared of Night (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Scared of Night (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:14 am
He still walked on, totally oblivious to his being noticed, till he look up to notice she was starring right at him, he didn't dare sonido up there in fear of being launched out of the city an enemy. So he walked on with his reishi surpressed, enough not to show his modifications on his body.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:23 am

"well well, didn't think you had the guts to come back here. Not that i care really, its not my place to judge any more. You can wander wherever, this is your true home after all" Ashlei looked at him with a sharp look like a dagger. It wouldn't be a surprise if everyone suddenly dropped dead from her stare. As if looking into his heart would make him explode.

"what did bring you back here though? miss me?"
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:28 am
Hmmmmm hearing the voice clearer then anyone else. He allowed his gaze to look up at her, a smile appearing on his face, almost like an invitation he turned himself invisible and appeared infront of Ashlei, allowing his face to skip past the vail so he may speak to her. "Hello maddome, i have not seen you for some time, 6 months if i am correct, but you seem to have not aged or changed much." He slowly took a strap of his backpack off and pulled a head with its insides hollowed out, "This was a hollow attacking the world if i am corrcect, it was not a major minion, it didnt respect yours truely here."
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:32 am

"you really know how to push me don't you" Ashlei stood up from her crouched pose and stood straight up to where he was standing. If anybody could see it, they were clearly different in height, Ashlei barely making the 5ft mark.

"so what of yours can i destroy?" As she said that, the hollowed out face fell to dust and dissolved into the sands below them where they belonged. Her eye twitched slightly as he tried to push her off the edge of insanity.
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:36 am
"hmmm well, the skull was on no use anymore, its insides are safely hidden away, i also hope you didnt need his brothers the green, black, and red one's. Speaking of that your hair is still a sore thumb to you. Isn't it?" He allowed his face to conceal again as he slid into the balcony abit he let his face reappear behind her facing the doorway.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:38 am

"hehehe... what was that? I love my hair you bastard" her hand began to set alight as a sphere of fire span around at a huge speed. The heat began to increase as Ashlei smiled wider than her face would allow. Then suddenly, she appeared behind where he hid and aimed to slam the blast into the die of his head, but stopped an inch away. "please dont tempt me..."
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:49 am
"Oh ashlie, you always make it seem so easy, though i just wish i could of had a better encounter here, i came i need of rest, and help figureing out a certain hollow, he was rather green and fast." He took its arm out and hoped ashley would incenerate it for he still needed it, but he had some more from his human sources. "He seemed like he wasn't one of are normal hollows, just minions for something else, but they were quite interesting, i faced off against a green one able to produce wide spread poison spread in mere seconds, along with speed quicker then sonido. You know anything about this?" He vanished again as then allowed himself to hover above the air near the balcony.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum