Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2479 registered users
The newest registered user is Alkiruno

Our users have posted a total of 116584 messages in 17749 subjects
Top posting users this week
Tsubine

Henrex

Snopy

Teitoku

Mirja Eeola

Rawk

MWD

SerenityVerdant

Leviathan

[THEFROST]

Discord App
Share | 

Uprade for Yuyuko

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy
Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 73349171

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
24000/10000  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Uprade for Yuyuko   Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:09 pm

• Name Of Character: Yuyuko Mikadzuki
  • Link To Character Profile: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t12139-yuyuko-mikadzuki-approved-5-5
  • Reasons For Upgrading: "Why should we upgrade your character? What have they done? Is it because they gained a new position, fought hard in battle, completed alot of mission threads, special circumstance, training threads or what?"

Because Blade won't post.

Also not in the mood to redo the thread because I've tried three times now and it failed all three times. One of which I think was my fault but that was far too long ago. The other two times Dex and Blade just stopped posting. These are basic powers and Yuyuko will remain a 5-5 until I actually do something with her.

Pls, eye'm beggeng yoo
    What Are You Upgrading: Giving my character soul-evolution powers and a soul state which is actually a thing she can't control, as it's an alternate part of her personality.

The Soul Evolution Powers:

Soul State Evolution:

• Any Extra Notes: I'll also make personality accommodations for Bianca now being there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulqui

¥ Yen : 166489592

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10500/99999  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Uprade for Yuyuko   Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:50 am

I assume she can manipulate the four basic elements only?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Uprade for Yuyuko   Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Correct, no combinations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imakuran

¥ Yen : 321470524

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
227620/999999  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Uprade for Yuyuko   Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:14 am

RED PANDA DECREE
APPROVAL POUNCE

This is approved

I'm going to go ahead and approve this but be very careful with the "Double Speed" and "Double Strength" aspects of Bianca. Since our stats aren't exactly numerically comparative, "double" doesn't mean a whole lot. These abilities would be treated as a +, similarly to how tiers work. Treat them as such when roleplaying them. (I.E. If her speed was Adept, she'd be "Adept+." Faster than Adept, not faster than Advanced)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumdumguy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Uprade for Yuyuko   Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:05 pm

I actually didn't know that was a thing, thank you for informing me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Uprade for Yuyuko
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010] :: Getting Started :: The Character Creation Center :: The Power Upgrade & Creation Center :: Power Upgrade Section :: Approved Upgrade Applications-
Jump to: