Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Uprade for Yuyuko Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Uprade for Yuyuko Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Uprade for Yuyuko Empty Uprade for Yuyuko

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:09 pm
  • Name Of Character: Yuyuko Mikadzuki
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12139-yuyuko-mikadzuki-approved-5-5
  • Reasons For Upgrading: "Why should we upgrade your character? What have they done? Is it because they gained a new position, fought hard in battle, completed alot of mission threads, special circumstance, training threads or what?"

Because Blade won't post.

Also not in the mood to redo the thread because I've tried three times now and it failed all three times. One of which I think was my fault but that was far too long ago. The other two times Dex and Blade just stopped posting. These are basic powers and Yuyuko will remain a 5-5 until I actually do something with her.

Pls, eye'm beggeng yoo
    What Are You Upgrading: Giving my character soul-evolution powers and a soul state which is actually a thing she can't control, as it's an alternate part of her personality.

The Soul Evolution Powers:

Soul State Evolution:

• Any Extra Notes: I'll also make personality accommodations for Bianca now being there.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Uprade for Yuyuko Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Uprade for Yuyuko Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Uprade for Yuyuko Empty Re: Uprade for Yuyuko

Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:50 am
I assume she can manipulate the four basic elements only?
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Uprade for Yuyuko Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Uprade for Yuyuko Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:15 pm
Correct, no combinations.
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Uprade for Yuyuko Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Uprade for Yuyuko Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:14 am

RED PANDA DECREE
APPROVAL POUNCE

This is approved

I'm going to go ahead and approve this but be very careful with the "Double Speed" and "Double Strength" aspects of Bianca. Since our stats aren't exactly numerically comparative, "double" doesn't mean a whole lot. These abilities would be treated as a +, similarly to how tiers work. Treat them as such when roleplaying them. (I.E. If her speed was Adept, she'd be "Adept+." Faster than Adept, not faster than Advanced)
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:05 pm
I actually didn't know that was a thing, thank you for informing me.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum