Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] Empty Re: Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2]

Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:20 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Appearance Present [x]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Adept
  • Pain Endurance: Advanced
  • Focus: Adept

Comments/Notes: Awesome application, I enjoyed reading it!
Tier: 0-2

Last edited by Ulqui on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] Empty Re: Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2]

Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] Cirno_x_suwako_by_ai_wa-d6w39ou

REVIEWING

Yar, I'll take ownership of his forms. I haven't read the application, but as far as I know this should be the new version of Eric or something to that effect. So I'll archive Eric Zarathos after this app is cleared and you can go on with your verdict. I'll give you clearance for moderator rights in this as well since he is a 0 tier character

It is mostly stemming from this thread where he wanted to be transformed into a hell demon via RP:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14063-new-developments-unholy-demonic-deals#91856

Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] WVMWLOu
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:42 am
[mod]Approved.[/mod]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:49 pm
[adm]Turning him into an NPC. The reason for this is because the original Eric decided to turn into a Hell Beast following the destruction of his former body. This allowed him to exchange his spirit into a new body, he sought out Khala and asked her to convert him into a Hell Beast since she had that ability. About two years later, Zaine (eric) decided to go ahead and ask Neoveta to undo the curse; but she did it at the cost of removing his 0 tier and stripping his powers away in a separate vessel. So, she gave birth to his new demon body, but he's scrub-tier atm.

Threads:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14063-new-developments-unholy-demonic-deals
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15285-khalaist-broken-breaking-among-madness

[/adm]

Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Zaine - Zaine Kil'jaeden [Approved 0-2] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:17 pm
[adm]The ruling for this character as of now is thus:

Kade has ultimately decided not to bring Eric back; however, Zaine will be remaining an NPC until further notice as staff feels that he should not be given back to Kade at present.[/adm]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread