Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Discord Discipline System Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Discord Discipline System Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Discord Discipline System Empty The Discord Discipline System

Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:22 pm
The Discord Discipline System

As of March 3rd 2019, we are doing away with the three strike system. Instead, we will be taking each incident in a case by case bases. This means that each issue that occurs on discord will be held on an individual base since each circumstance is vastly different from the last from what I've observed on the site. This means staff is in their rights to kick, mute or ban someone from the site if the member is made specifically aware of the actions they are doing that are wrong and still continue to do so. We may also take away certain privileges, roles or alternative administrative action as we see fit.

However, as a stipulation to that, staff must WRITE down the warning in a DM or in chat with a direct message to that member so that they are aware of the actions they are doing that are wrong so that there is written evidence of said warning. If a staff member has not written this in DM's or in chat by tagging the person, then they will be disciplined by other staff members to avoid things getting out of control on the chat.

Additionally, bannings will be seen as a last resort as it's not something staff should jump to. However, if a member continues to be problematic with repeated incidents on the site, it is something that is on the cards whether it be for a night, a week, a month or for years or indefinitely.

Note: This also applies to anything occurring in voice chat as well.

Last edited by THEFROST on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:11 am; edited 10 times in total

The Discord Discipline System WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Discord Discipline System Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Discord Discipline System Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Discord Discipline System Empty Re: The Discord Discipline System

Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:31 pm
Made this thread a Global Announcement.

The Discord Discipline System FXpoQxJ
The Discord Discipline System 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Discord Discipline System Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Discord Discipline System Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:37 pm
The Discord Discipline System Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧NO LONGER AN ANNOUNCEMENT✦

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and move this into the rules. As apart of that, I'm denouncing this thread and freeing up space in Global Announcements after a request from JJ.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:20 am
Updating

I ended up doing a slight touch up to this. Since nobody really uses the skype or xat, I updated it to reflect the discord only. More adjustments and may come in the future as I see fit.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum