Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Two Week Hiatus  EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Henrex

» Chain Gang (Open)
Two Week Hiatus  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
Two Week Hiatus  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
Two Week Hiatus  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm by darkfunnel

» Digimon: Lost Chronicles
Two Week Hiatus  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:13 am by Guest

» Vigerous Headpat Prana
Two Week Hiatus  EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
Two Week Hiatus  EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
Two Week Hiatus  EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» Pride in loyalty
Two Week Hiatus  EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:19 am by Iori[Chronos]

» iRMistahJay's Face Claim's
Two Week Hiatus  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Two Week Hiatus  I_vote_lcapTwo Week Hiatus  I_voting_barTwo Week Hiatus  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Two Week Hiatus  I_vote_lcapTwo Week Hiatus  I_voting_barTwo Week Hiatus  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127549 messages in 19428 subjects

Two Week Hiatus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Week Hiatus  Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Two Week Hiatus  Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Two Week Hiatus  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Two Week Hiatus    Two Week Hiatus  EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:16 am

So here's the deal, I am going away tomorrow on a two week trip with my father. I have not seen him since I was fourteen, it will be twenty minutes from home or twenty miles I guess somewhere around that. To describe me as anxious would be an understatement, I've got cats and pets who've been family for me in hard times. So being away from them for two weeks if gonna be really hard. It's the first time since I was much younger that I have been away from my mom and home. So it's gonna be interesting, if anyone has some stress release exercises let me know. I could certainly use them, it's costing me sleep tonight at least. I'm too stressed to fall asleep so watching some youtube and other stuff, I will be returning on the Sixth of September to my home not sure if I will be on. Everyone's got my cell I'll be checking in at some point with Kakeru and a few others. You can reach me through him, Circa, or my number if someone wants it post a message here..And if I'm okay with it I'll pm you it.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Week Hiatus  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Two Week Hiatus  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Two Week Hiatus  Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Two Week Hiatus    Two Week Hiatus  EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:32 pm

[adm]I'm moving this into archives since this was double posted.[/adm]

Two Week Hiatus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1