Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower EmptyToday at 8:21 pm by basswalker

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower EmptyToday at 7:53 pm by Henrex

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower EmptyToday at 7:10 pm by Laskt

» The Crow Claims
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower EmptyToday at 4:40 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Schism of Minds
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower EmptyToday at 4:32 pm by Forsaken Crow

» May Burst Prize Claim
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower EmptyToday at 2:34 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Espada
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower EmptyToday at 1:43 pm by BloodredAi

» Implicit Feelings[Kuchiki]
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Fubar Without Leave
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower EmptyToday at 11:31 am by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower I_vote_lcap Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower I_voting_bar Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower I_vote_rcap 
JJ
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower I_vote_lcap Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower I_voting_bar Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128497 messages in 19564 subjects

Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lex Prailius
Experienced Member
Lex Prailius

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower Left_bar_bleue11500/20000 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower    Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:21 pm

The humming of the plane would echo through the skies, having flew past several bodies of water and heading into the mainland of Japan. The early morning temperature was surely enough to keep the man alert and focused, the chills of the passing breeze whipping past him as he kept his gaze on the ground below. They were looking for a forest, a heavily vegetated one that bordered a close by village. 'That's right, that village might not be there at all anymore. Let's see if I can remember where the general location was.' he pondered as he veered the plane towards the right. He closed his eyes, trying to concentrate as he attempted bringing on a vision of his past counterpart in order to find the area that they were looking for. It wouldn't be long before they made it to the general area though, so he was sure that the vision would last long before they would get into a position where he would need to steer the plane again.

It was still worth a shot, knowing that if he didn't directly get the whereabouts from his previous life, it was going to take the both of them some time to find it on foot, since the specific forest parameter was well hidden by various traps and ocular apparitions. His scouter wasn't going to pick it up since all of his previous data on genjutsus had been wiped out of his database, so he would need to manually put it in himself or experience such vision based powers all over again if he was going to be able to record them. He slowly closed his eyes, giving a deep breath as he tried to concentrate on the task at hand on forcefully causing a vision about the Lex that was part of the Prailius clan within Hoshigakure, the Star Village. He needed that information, it was the only way that they were going to be able to keep themselves from causing too much trouble out in the open of the forest area.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Lex Prailius on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lexprower.deviantart.com/
Minerva Winthrop
Seasoned Member
Minerva Winthrop

Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower    Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:35 pm