Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 EmptyToday at 7:53 pm by Henrex

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 EmptyToday at 7:10 pm by Laskt

» The Crow Claims
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 EmptyToday at 4:40 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Schism of Minds
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 EmptyToday at 4:32 pm by Forsaken Crow

» May Burst Prize Claim
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 EmptyToday at 2:34 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Espada
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 EmptyToday at 1:43 pm by BloodredAi

» Implicit Feelings[Kuchiki]
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Fubar Without Leave
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 EmptyToday at 11:31 am by Forsaken Crow

» Sylvia's Equipment
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 EmptyToday at 6:10 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 I_vote_lcap Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 I_voting_bar Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 I_vote_lcap Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 I_voting_bar Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128496 messages in 19563 subjects

Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lex Prailius
Experienced Member
Lex Prailius

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000 Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower    Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 11:29 am

They weren't sure what Minerva was thinking when she took the few moments before replying back to them. They had no idea that she was actually contemplating about their reactions and assessing the cause for them. Lex hummed lowly to himself after hearing Minerva's response, waiting until she got into the plane before seeing Nina slowly walk towards the pilot side of the plane. In only a few moments he would see the small vixen leap up into the cockpit in one amazing bound and into his lap, where she felt would be the safest place for her at the moment. He patted the vixen's head gently a couple of times before glancing back at Minerva with a serious expression. "Don't worry Minerva, you'll get your chance to properly test her if you want. For now, we really need to make sure that no one gets their hands on my wristband device, it would cause a lot of problems." he explained before turning to face towards the front.

He could finally start the plane, turning it on as he glanced down at the small vulpine creature again. "Sorry Nina, I'll install some proper seatbelt options in here for you once we reach Tokyo." he explained. Nina gave a warm smile up to him as she made herself cozy in his lap and lied down and curled herself up. "No worries Master, I'm comfortable enough right here for now. Just try and avoid any flips and harsh turns and I think I should be fine." she half joked, remembering a time when the Lex she had accompanied didn't seem all that reserved with doing intense spins and flips in his aircraft and how scary it was for her. Lex couldn't help but nervously chuckle, not responding otherwise as he made a mental note to keep in mind that Nina was now on board. And with that, off they went, heading towards the major city that was within Japan. Little did they know just how much things were different within this timeline, and how hard it was going to be to get his device.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Lex Prailius on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lexprower.deviantart.com/
Minerva Winthrop
Seasoned Member
Minerva Winthrop

Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower    Chronicle Five | Prailius Summons - Chapter One: Demina 'Nina' Prower - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:00 pm