Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by MWD

» Hello there (Open)
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapScared of Night (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barScared of Night (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapScared of Night (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barScared of Night (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2702 registered users
The newest registered user is LeonsLions

Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects

Scared of Night (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Scared of Night (open)   Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:16 pm

"hmm..." Ashlei put her charged blast of fire back into her body and walked over to the wall. A small device on the side emitted a slight gargantua that linked the entire city together. She clicked her fingers and the gargantua viewed an image of a young man sitting in a chair swirling his thumbs. He looked rather shocked as he turned round to see Ashlei's face on his screen. "oh, madame Shevang, is there something you need?" "In fact, scan the entire city. Apparently we have a visitor" "right on it"

The man swirled back round and jabbed some buttons into his large computer. The side of it had written in small words "made by Ashlei, created in Hueco Mundo, or Japan". Then, he turned round and spoke back in a hurried voice. "Madame Shevang, Some strange presence about 6000 yards north of her is running towards the city. Any ideas?" "Hm... ask this bastard behind me" Ashlei pointed over her shoulder at her guest of whom had leapt out of view.
Back to top Go down
Retori
Experienced Member
Retori

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Scared of Night (open)   Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:21 pm

He had already vanished from the city his eyes catching the being far before they were close to the city, he just let a couple quick balas and ceros fired off kill one of the things off as let a kick to the throat quickly crush its to kill another. He then looked up a noticed more foot steps running, damnit. HE couldnt let his true form be seen just yet.
Back to top Go down
Chao
Queen Of The Sands
Chao

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Scared of Night (open)   Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:46 pm

"eh? where did he go?" then suddenly the sound of blasts hitting the sands outside made Ashlei jump. "what was that?" "Madame Shevang, it appears somebody has opened fire against those unknown creatures" "what!? not inside the city" Ashlei, turned round and darted up the side of the tower to see him launching attacks at targets in the distance. Once she had gotten beside him, she lifted her arm and brought it down heavily on his head. "stop attacking things inside the city you fool!"
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Scared of Night (open)   Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Locked due to inactivity in this thread

Ræn
Pimp Cloak
Ræn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Scared of Night (open)   Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Archived

Akemi★

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Scared of Night (open)   Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Scared of Night (open)   Scared of Night (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scared of Night (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2