Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2488 registered users
The newest registered user is Krimson

Our users have posted a total of 117051 messages in 17821 subjects
Top posting users this week
Chiraisu

Henrex

Discord App
Share | 

Edge of the Woods, as well as boredom |Open|

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gamedragon

¥ Yen : 19792673

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Edge of the Woods, as well as boredom |Open|   Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:58 pm

Artist: Skullgirls OST - Song: A Return to Normalcy - Word Count: 251

Soon found herself being the one pulled upon. Lifted up into the air towards Nicholas, the child body she had weighing little to nothing, even with the addition of a thick tail hanging below her. Eyes widened as she felt his arms... Cold? How could they be cold, btu before she could ask the question, he began to speak. Eyes staring up towards him as some of it seemed to make sense and stick with her. Slowly, she shook her head from side to side. Small body trying to wiggle it's way past his grasp so she could fall back unto the ground. Feet contacting the flattened grass she she spoke it. Lacking a bit of energy she used to have just a few moments ago. Perhaps the time and also how hyper-active she was earlier finally taking it's toll in draining her of energy.

A long yawn escaped past her lips, eyes closing for a few moments before her head shook once more. Snapping herself awake. "I-I can get home by myself Nicholas the Lion Kitty. You don't have to worry about me! I can do stuff too!" A confident grin coming across her lips. Despite the proclamation, she seemed to lack any real definite power to her. "You probably have to go home and eat and all that stuff, everyone needs to eat every so often." Thick tail starting to slowly drag itself along the ground from side to side, lack of energy becoming all the more obvious over time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalia
Veteran Member

¥ Yen : 78088287

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
3500/9999  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Edge of the Woods, as well as boredom |Open|   Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:34 pm

Nicholas nods his head with a soft grin. "Yes i do." He said setting her down on her feet with a soft laugh. "I had a feeling that would possibly get you to realize it had been a long day. Not just for me but more so for you. All that runin around would get on tired faster when they finaly start to relax some." He said as he began to stretch a soft smile crossing his lips. It had been a decently long time sense he had shown a smile but it did feel good to do once and a while. "You should possily go home. I am betting with the time you would be rather tired. Or at the very least starting to get that way anyway."

He said as he slowly put his hands in his pockets with a slow nod of his head as he closed his eyes. "Then again sense you can get home i won't need to worry that you will make it then. so that is a plus as well." He said with another nod of his head an a smile. He slowly turned to walk towards his home Though he was not entirely sure what may be awaiting him when he got there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamedragon

¥ Yen : 19792673

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: Edge of the Woods, as well as boredom |Open|   Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:02 pm

Artist: Skullgirls OST - Song: A Return to Normalcy - Word Count: 243

The small girl soon found herself standing by herself, eyes staring towards the back of Nicholas' form as he stepped away. Selia couldn't exactly tell what was on his mind, if he would ever show up again... Or even remember if she existed. Though most of that didn't seem to bother her all too much, considering today at the very least was entertaining and a lot of fun for her. Fingers soon found themselves intertwining with one another in front of her, remaining silent as her walked off for a few good moments. When he had gotten a fair distance away, she remembered that she had forgotten to say bye, hands raising themselves hi as she waved rather quickly.

"Bye bye~! Have a good night Nicholas the Lion Kitty!" Voice high pitched but showing quite a few sign of fatigue and exhaustion on her body after a full day of messing around. She met someone new, and that was a good thing. When he got far away enough, slowly she spun on her heels to turn around. Taking each step slowly after the other. Thick tail behind her trailing itself against the ground, flattening grass to make a form of trail that if anyone wanted to follow, they could. Life was great, and now was the time to head home and see if Hayden would make her that special meal she always loved but needed to annoy him for hours for him to make.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Edge of the Woods, as well as boredom |Open|
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3