Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

OUTDATED Vanguard

+18
Cookies
Shizuo
Steiner Franz
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
THEFROST
Zane
Dexterity
Zero
Conceited
JWC
Gin
Imakuran
Nix Shraik
Pockeh
Gamedragon
MorpheusDavol
Blade
22 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 Empty Re: OUTDATED Vanguard

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:27 pm
~"I Hereby Swear to Defend the Realm."~
    Name: Shadin Yuudeshi
    Link to Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t78-shadin-yuudeshi-updated-approved-0-1-legendary-historic-character
    Branch Applying To: Fill-In Leader
    Position Applying For/Do You Wish To Be Unknown?: Fill-In Leader
    Why Applying: The reason why I'm applying Shadin to this position is because I spoke with it to Blade and I felt he could potentially fill the gaps until they find a full-time leader. I could see him stepping up ICly because he would to have a form of support to guide them in this time and to help step up his own activity. It would also work towards streamlining more Yuudeshi/Yayjuu interactions as I could see him probably making some form of sub-division for it. Additionally, I'm pretty certain if I get as gung-ho like my other main characters (Cirno/Mana), that he could help kick start activity for everyone and I would like to have him do more protag wise.
    Qualifications:
    Other Comments: See video

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:33 pm
Ill be approving this as both a staff member and the creator of the Unknown. Welcome.

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 FXpoQxJ
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 pm

«HAYDEN is NOW VANGUARD LEADER»

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15133-desmond-hayden-2016-revamp-approved-0-3

Alright, I'm coming through here and more or less stating Hayden Desmond as the leader of the vanguard. This has been discussed in private and it seems he won the election ICly. So, from here on, he can begin leading the Vangaurd.

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 WVMWLOu
Kazerou
Kazerou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue40000/15500OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/15500)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:13 pm
~"I Hereby Swear to Defend the Realm."~
    Name: Masaru Sumeragi
    Link to Application: Link
    Branch Applying To: The Dimir
    Position Applying For: Member
    Why Applying: Masaru merely wishes to protect Earth from threats and feels the Vanguard will be able to help him become stronger.
    Qualifications: Skilled in Hacking and hand to hand combat. Potential in engineering, stealth, magic and armed combat.
    Other Comments: Posting this again as last time was when the vanguard had no leader.

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 Xm5lykn
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:03 am
[mod]This should be in archive, feel free to reapply your character in THIS thread. Archiving since outdated.[/mod]

OUTDATED Vanguard - Page 7 Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum