Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Setting Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Setting Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Setting Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: The Setting Sun

Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Waterfall - Word Count: 740

The small child seemed absolutely in awe with Amelia. Listening to every word that escaped past their lips with the utmost attention a small child such as herself could give. Words about her weaponry, of her apathy towards being called a Guardian angel. Every little bit intrigued the small child. Selia's mind already thinking up of large things within, elaborate plans to get this 'Amelia' person to be one of her friends such has she did with others. She's became friends with some of the most awkward people to do so with, a few anti-social people... What's one person who seemed to only care for them self? It can't be that hard, can it?

Eyes constantly followed the same path Amelia's took, up to the canopy, to the side, even staring right at her a few times. She's learned a lot about this new person already with the questions she's asked so far and the conversations she's sparked up. Selia had learned that this is a hunter of sorts meant for protecting people and such... Or at least, that's what she thought. In reality, Amelia was supposed to be a hunter purely for profit. For defeating strong foes to get dinner for the night with the same money earned. It was a lifestyle Selia didn't seem to full understand, but she didn't seem all too worried about.

The lack of worry she had also seemed to extend outwards towards the situation of the forest. Of how it is usually filled with hollows that threaten the lives of anyone who strayed too near the edges of the dense foliage. Selia was no exception, perhaps a target due to her race and what she could potentially grow up to be. For now, however, she remained a small child with barely any power. Easily sensed by any who tried. Easily overpowered by any who tried. Easily protected by those who cared.

Her eyes soon found themselves wandering over to the appearance of Hayden. A friend that she thought herself extremely close too due to the time they had spent together. Be it the first time they met to when she got in trouble for getting lost in some of the more dangerous and important areas of the Vanguard. Regardless of the situation, Hayden was met with a large smile and a small hand being raised to wave excitedly at him. The thick, long draconic tail behind her already began to shift against the ground, sliding from side to side to hint at how excited she was to have a new friend and an old one meet.

Selia herself didn't seem to exactly sense the energy Hayden let off. By this time in her life, she was used to it. She didn't understand what it meant, or the true power that came off of it, only that if it was there... So was Hayden, which brought her an odd sense of comfort and reprieve. The girl's mouth opened to respond to Hayden, only to find herself cut off by Amelia. Turning to face the woman as she listened... Hey, Selia could answer that for Hayden! "Oh! Oh! He's Hayden! He's like a super strong person and he beats up hollows and bad people and makes me soup when I feel bad! His robes also stink really really bad when he trains all day and sometimes I need to throw soap at him to make him smell better!" ... Now what was true or false was entirely up to either of them to interpret, but that's what Selia personally felt.

Feet spun against the ground as the draconic child faced Hayden now. "I was here cuz uhm... I forgo- OH YEAH! I wanted to train and get stronger like you are but then I met Amelia and she's really cool! She like, does what we do only she uses these fancy weapons and stuff! She can also walk upside down on trees! Trees Hayden! Trees!" The pure fact of this was still stuck with her, exciting her greatly as the entire thought was just fun to her. Her cheerful demeanor stayed as she seemed to be lacking the caution the other two showed. Holding restraint and instead of acting big and tough, or at the very least, strong... She acted as fun loving as she could, not a single thing in her mind warning her that things may go south or perhaps not everything is as safe as it seems.

The Setting Sun - Page 2 QYEibkj
The Setting Sun - Page 2 F2mrTYb
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Setting Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Setting Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:56 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count:

Interesting.

Hayden was a reasonable man most of the time in fact he saw himself as someone that could be reasoned with when the time called for it most of the time. Hell he even could deal with argueing about Selia about if he stunk or not but that usually ended with Selia winning to be frank. The man held position within the vanguard which meant he was trusted and knew that there are certain things that required compromise. Yet as he listened to the woman his eyes narrowed only briefly before relaxing as he listened to both the women speak. As selia spoke he let a small rumble escape his throat as if he was in thought about what to say, no chuckle escaping his lips as he eye’d the woman up and down before addressing Selia first.

“Selia I’ve told you not to venture into the forest alone, next time if you want to train let me or one of the strong members know. We can’t risk going out alone anymore.” He stressed to her, war was brewing afterall so if she was going to risk her neck by fighting hollows or anything alone. It caused him to sigh gripping the bridge of his nose as he took a small breath closing his eyes briefly before opening them. That was all the scolding he could offer in the field but he hoped this time she would take the seriousness in his voice to heart as he truly didn’t wish to see her harmed. Yet his gaze turned to the woman as his eyes took on a fiercer appearance. It was time to deal with this stranger.

“Merc? I’ve met a few of them in my life. Strange set of people.” He began his eyes easily picking up on the shifting of her stance. His whole body turned to face at her with a small smirk on his face as he flexed his fingers a bit tightening them inot a fist then relaxing them. There was no need for violence here. “Who hired you? There was a operation to clean out the hollows and all the nasty monsters here a month or two ago- from my reports there has been a steady influx but decrease due to our efforts. While we can’t exterminate every hollow we are sure that no citizen should be hiring mercs to do our job. My job.” He stressed the higher ranked member of the vanguard explained and warned as if he was taking offense to someone stepping on his turf.

“This again is a restricted area of operations- I request that you either provide me with the information who hired you or leave the area. I can’t have civilians and untrained members roaming my domain. I have enough body bags to fill already.” He sighed rubbing his neck before waiting for her answer. “I’m going to ask you both move to the city or roads anyway.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

The Setting Sun - Page 2 JfH75kA
The Setting Sun - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Setting Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000The Setting Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:44 am

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 832

Even with such a spiteful and corrupting nature, the unseen parasite found some amusement out of just how child-like and untainted the dragon-like Shinigami proved to be. It was an annoyance to its very nature, but at the same time the concept of one fortunate enough to remain in such a state in the way the world had become was interesting. It pondered, just how old were they really? Likely older than its own unorthodox history, but not much. With how the spiritual aged, it was always difficult to tell how old their spirit actually resided in its current state of being. It would be a question more simply asked if not for the need of its guise. While her presence was nothing more than a distraction to it, the other one..Hayden...

A soldier far more experienced in the reality of things could prove troublesome. Other than the radiance of death itself, few other things struck through the creature's mind to their oddity. The way they carried themselves wasn't like a mundane officer. Perhaps someone higher up in the ranks of the Vanguard? In any case, in tune with the girls own volition and stubborn antics, it wouldn't be one to comply so easily. The risk it posed to stay in tune with the thoughts of the host was in direct opposition to its own goals at that moment. However, keeping in character ensured its new coat of flesh didn't give off even the slightest indication of a fallacy.

"So that is Hayden..Far less impressive than I was expecting from your tales, sorry to say." She spoke, addressing the child-like soul once more. Her eyes shifted back to the man above and his questioning and comments on the earlier purge. To its misfortune, the mercenary herself didn't know much regarding the nature of the task, simply that it was a means to some quick cash on the side. The only thing known was their name and a blurred depiction of their appearance. It wasn't something Amelia intended to just give out though; even to one in the government. There were confidential policies for a reason.

"i share the thought. It was an odd request given the circumstances, but so long as it pays I've no problem with it. As for who hired my arms? I'm sorry to say its confidential..Well.." The woman paused, a smile crossing her face once more. In the ties of her persuasion could a similar force bring about the vaguest of clues. "That is unless you're willing to pay for the information." Amelia chuckled after the comment. It was absurd really, paying simply for a name to something so minor. Still, it was the only way she intended to say a word and there wasn't any likely way for it to be extracted otherwise. The incident was nothing serious either way and to look into it was just a waste of time.

"You can take your friend, but I've no intention of leaving until the night's passed, Hayden. Otherwise I'm not getting the other half of my cut. And don't you worry about little ol' me. I can handle whatever trash you failed to pick up during the purge." Not only was Amelia naturally prideful, but with the new owner of her soul, she had nothing to fear from even the majority of the Menos Forest. Even in such a restricted state with a fraction of its true power, Amelia had naturally become more powerful from the union and capable of accomplishing whatever needed done under the monster's grip. Her muscles relaxed just a bit, adjusting to the environment, but still ready to act if any sudden actions took place.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Setting Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Setting Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Waterfall - Word Count: 441

A scolding. That wasn't something she really wanted when she was so overjoyed to see Hayden, one of her friends, show up. A pout came over her lips as his more authoritative tone was used on her. Cheeks were puffed outwards, arms quickly crossed over her own chest as her draconic tail smacked against the ground. Her attention fully put unto Hayden as she gave him the stare... The stare was really just her holding her breath until she started to run out of air. She had a small while before that happened, so now would be a good time to also listen since this gets a little boring for her.

Fin ears expanded outwards once more, stretching as to receive more sounds from around. Mainly, those sounds belonged to Amelia as she began to speak. Hayden usually talked about serious stuff when there were other people around, so she was used to simply zoning him out until her name was called upon. Plus she was being mad at him, pout only intensifying. Then she heard it, the disappointment in Amelia's voice at seeing Hayden. A new target of her pout was found, as she spun on her heels to stare straight at her.

A deep breath was taken as she spoke now. "Hayden's still really really cool! You just gotta wait until he like, punches things through trees! He like, starts shouting and stuff and then he goes zoom and then boom and then the bad guy goes zooooooming through the tree but then they get back up and do it all over!" With that bit of exciting information, her tail began to sway left and right against the ground. The tail was the only thing displaying her real feelings, as she still wore a pout upon her lips, cheeks still puffed outwards.

Now she decided it might be best to let the big people talk, taking a few steps back and keeping her stance the same. Eyes staring forwards and only listening... Most of the words just flew over her, paying for information, half of cuts, purges... Most of this she had no idea about what it truly was about, but she did know enough to say that this didn't involve her. This was something she was used to quite a bit in the Vanguard... But at the very least, she was rewarded with ice cream or some other treat when it was all over for her 'patience' as they say it.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Setting Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Setting Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count:254

Hayden had to measure the situation to the best of his ability and honestly this civilian wasn’t worth much of his time to begin with. While she was acting strange he wasn’t the police of this area nor did he care much to keep pressing the matter now that he had found Selia. They were his friend after all as much as he scolded her sometimes it was only out of caring for her wellbeing such as now in this secluded location. Yet it seem despite the pouting express she put on she may have been actually happy due to how she began to speak after the two grown adults finished something which amused Hayden. Afterwards he would look to them with a tired smile before doing the age old offering.

“Listen- Selia if you can be patient and give me a moment I’ll get you whatever treat you want.” He offered to the girl beginning to kneel to be at their level while looking over to the woman. “As for you I request that you leave but I’m not going to force you.” He explained to them rather lazily his attitude changing one of just not wanting to be here- he had more important things to fill out at the Vanguard on top of making sure that all the resources after the forest clearing was alright.

“So… am I going to have a problem with you?” He asked the woman as he began to stand up now waiting for a reponse.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Setting Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000The Setting Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:55 am

Artist:Shokran - Song:Theatre of Illusion - Word Count:854

The sun began to dim, the night slowly beginning to take over with only the slightest traces of crimson light left to light the sky. Under the mass of trees, it was getting progressively darker. The canopy blocked out most of what little light remained, shifting the nature of the environment drastically changed in a matter of moments. The passing of day was always a fond feeling to the parasite. It signified the arrival of its time in power. With the faded sun, nothing remained to restrict it if it desired to take action at any moment. Though the alignment of the star was proper, it didn't intend to start anything so close to Karakura just yet... That would come in time, but not now.

The woman shrugged at Selia's words. She seemed to praise this Shinigami quite heavily....Though with her untampered soul, finding amusement in things like that must have been far easier than for most. The fiend continued to find the idea entertaining, the day that innocence would be ripped to shreds and the dark reality of things would sink in to the dragon-kins being. He didn't expect to be the one to cause it, but it sure would be an entertaining show if he did. "Punching things through a tree? That is quite a .feat, but I've seen better from common soldiers. You should see the world more, child. There are plenty of things of greater allure to spectate. If you want to see real power, you should check out the wasteland some time..That is where you'll encounter some interesting characters!" Of course he knew the wasteland would be a death trap for one such as her. Creatures of the highest caliber roamed that, feasting on any too weak that entered their hunting grounds.

Amelia's eyes flicked to Hayden, ignoring his first request once again. She had no intention of leaving, though the lack of any kind of further action was disappointing. It would have been fun to test just what this soldier could accomplish. At the question, she chuckled quietly to herself, thinking over if there would be any problems with the settling dusk. " Well, not unless you make one....Or someone with some extra coin takes a disliking to ya' around town. Just don't make many enemies and we'll be peachy!" The implications of that were much darker than the former occupation of guarding from the seldom few Hollows that remained in the forest. Combined with the earlier recommendation of the wasteland, one could assume their was a slightly darker mind to the woman clad in weapons of all shapes and sizes.

Perhaps it was the darkness feeding the parasite's more twisted nature, or the true greed of the puppet he inhabited coming to flourish through words. She smiled, looking into the Vanguard operative's eyes. It was like she was making an effort to see through them and into their subconscious. Not entirely false, the unseen abomination sensed through their veins for the hidden darkness they may have contained. It didn't expect to see what it found though. It was faint, bound in chains, but a malefic power did reside in this man's being. Another quiet laugh followed at this realization. Were they a vizard of some kind? Or something else...The mix of light and their inner demons had changed a lot since the days of old. Oddities of every kind inhabited the soul of a host,, no longer restricting the form of these dark forces to an inner-hollow. Whatever it was, Ruvik would have to meet again with this soul at some point and uncover the truth in shadows.

Amelia waited, the look of entertainment dying down and being replaced by a recollection of why she was there. These two were distracting her from her task... She could only wait for them to take their leave.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

???
Spoiler:

Dellapero Grance
Spoiler:

The Great Melvin
Spoiler:
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:11 am

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Waterfall - Word Count: N/A

The smaller, less powerful shinigami seemed to already have started daydreaming and getting distracted by other things at her disposal than the conversation between the two adults. It was growing dark, the sun was setting, and they were still in the forests... It was something she's been especially warned not to do very often if she's by herself, something that would make her stop living... Eh, it couldn't have been that important, could it? I mean, she's always been saved every time something bad would happen, so why wouldn't something come out and save her now if something of great importance happened?

Hayden was there, there was the Vanguard, and then there were these people who patrolled the woods to take care of the big evil stuff that she couldn't! Life was going pretty dang well, and there was no reason for her to really show caution. The girl found herself remaining silent, staring off tot he side and almost entirely zoning out of the conversation, large, thick draconic tail thumping against the ground as Selia's nails began to scratch against the bark of a tree. This was getting boring now, and she was getting hungry. Like, really really hungry. Hungry enough that she was starting to feel a little bit grumpy.

The one thing that seemed to snap her out of it was the mention of a wasteland, fin-esque ears expanding outwards and stretching as a large, goofy smile came upon Selia's lips once more, the girl edging a bit closer to Amelia as she began to day dream about it... Greater things... Interesting people. Excitement. Adventure. So many things that appealed to a young girl's mind was offered to her just before her, in a rather simple and plain way. How could she not want to go there. She was getting giddy on the spot, filled with excitement as she was already thinking of ways to convince Hayden to bring her there. It could be one of those training mission things! Yeah, those! She needs some of them anyways, even though she knows she plans on adventuring more than actually training with him.

No matter the situation, she didn't butt in any further as sleep deprivation was starting to show it's signs on her, smile fading into a frown as a loud, long yawn escaped past her lips, tail stretching out fully behind her with her limbs doing the same. She wanted to go home now. It was past her bed time, balled up fists reaching up to rub at her eyes as she glanced towards Hayden. Her daydreaming led to her missing the rest of the conversation, though she didn't really need to hear it, right? The girl slowly waddled on closer to the person she saw as an authority figure in her life and tugged upon his robes, trying to get his attention before pointing towards the city. It was her way of asking if they could leave now... She didn't want to speak. In all honesty, she didn't even want to move right now.

The childish thought led to her reaching her arms up towards him, large, blue eyes staring upwards towards his own as she didn't even need to speak a single word to ask what she wanted from him. She wanted to be picked up and carried like the small child she was, not wanting to move any further and simply sleep. It seemed as if the hunter would not have to bother with them any longer if Hayden decided that it was indeed bed time for the smaller shinigami, the one with a still pure mind, untainted by the horrors of the world.

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:14 pm

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 905

Well this person was quite the oddity telling the young shinigami to venture into the dark world, something Hayden would make sure didn’t happen till they where ready. They where untainted by the world and if he could keep this soul pure then by the gods he would. It didn’t take a genius to see that the male held some type of family bond to the young shinigami one he was willing to fight for and protect from any monster that went bump in the night. None the less by the pulling of his robes it was time to vacate the area. The simple gesture to the city was enough to soften the male up enough to look to the other female with a sigh shrugging at her rather rude comments about Hayden.

“I’m taking my departure with me friend here- do as you will for I am not your babysitter or caretaker.” He explained to the older woman before seeing Selia was motioning for him to pick her up which made him mentally sigh but a small barely noticeable tugging of the corner of his lips into a smile as he kneeled to pick up the small girl. He would carry her just like she wanted reminding him that at heart this was a child that needed to be taken care of- when they got back he would make sure she went right to bed and maybe later make her a treat or two. He had a soft spot afterall.

“Don’t be killed.” He commanded of the other female before taking one last look at them before disappearing with a shunpo, moving gracefully and quick enough to make sure Selia could rest comfortably on hayden and not hinder his movements. It was time to head home- something that everyone wanted today.

Exit Thread.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum