Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread]

Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:39 am
[PLAY 'THE TRACK IN THE YOUTUBE BAR WHILE READING THIS POST]

Artist: GhostByob - Song: Seven Corpses - Words: 1809

Pain. Pain. Pain.

That was the only word that came to mind within Neoveta's consciousness. Not for herself, but for the soul known as Azure. Something had broken within him and there was a general sense of remorse for the actions she had caused. However, at the same time, there was no coming back from this and what was done was done. Standing back up on her two feet, the hole within her stomach was long since regenerated and her body was still in fighting condition. A fair deal of her health was brought down, but she was in much better shape than her foe.

Therefore, it was her responsibility to bring an end to what she had started. Hence, the six crimson glowing wings on the back of The Princess started emitting a powerful scarlet aura. Once enough energy was gathered, the final move to bring an end to this fight would come. Yet, she was scared. Not scared of death or injury, but further corrupting and tainting her foe. The girl within was not pleased with how far she had broken the male, but this battle had to come to a conclusion. For her people, for her family -- for this nation.

So as Azure thrashed against the barrier -- nothing would change. Yes, a few cracks emerged in the spot he created, but the fact was -- his energy and strength were depleted and exhausted. The male put forth a great effort, one strong enough to wear down and weaken The Demon Princess herself. But, even with that being the case, it was simply not enough to shatter and destroy this dome. The difference in power between the two at the moment simply would not allow for that reality to come true.

Thus, in a flash, Neoveta mended her body through the millions of particles which compromised this existence's reality to bridge gap between herself and The Husk. Heart racing, but mind so empty, Neoveta made her strike before he could react once more. Piercing him in his right kidney with the touch of her bare hand, the demoness invoked a seal through her grand mastery over the dark arts of her demonic magic.

"Seal Of Sorrow...."

In a glum and disheartened voice, The Princess invoked her command and sought to produce a seal meant to disband the tie Azure had to his powers and energy. Given his weakened state, tattered body and dim soul; there was a strong chance of The Demoness having her way and ending this fight by making him drop his fighting capacity down to almost zero. So this could indeed induce a KO and render him neutralized -- but not dead. No. There was no point in killing him. However, he needed to be put to a stop and this was one of the way ways she knew how.

Hence, if all went to plan, he'd drop dead to the ground and be in a powerless enough state in order to transport him back to the Vanguard base within Greenland. There would be mercy given to him on this day because the heart within Neoveta simply did not have it in her to kill this man. She had the potential and power to, but it wouldn't stand. They were simply too similar and it was akin to killing herself if she mauled the male where he stood.

Thus, she only had departing words and melancholy thoughts to give him to show they weren't too different.

"...you have the right to hate me. But......."

Provided the seal had made contact, Azure would be given insight into her life. From the day she was birthed from the extract of Mana and Khala, the abuse she suffered between these two godlings of demon, the constant experiments, the endless battles, the crazed and murderous aura she possessed throughout her clashes and the endless dread of a monster within her heart. All of it would be known to him. Even going as far as to replay the imagery of the Demonic Incursion Aftermath to otherwise show what possessed her and turned her into a monster akin to what the husk was.

Essentially, Neoveta initially started off as a project meant to serve as another tool to strengthen and empower Shadow Fall. Therefore, the start of her short life was filled with constant anguish, unrivaled rage and an unending need for bloodshed. She received little love, had nothing but the figure of her mother to cling to and was deluded into following the religion of Khalaism since birth. This may lead to the assumption that The Princess was simply enacting what she was raised to believe and fight for. Would one blame a man for being ignorant of the world if all his country taught him was that nations outside of it were their mortal enemy? Such as the case with Neoveta. She was simply a girl looking for a place to claim for her own, something to believe in and to make her demonic parents and followers proud.

"...do not believe I do not understand. I cannot comprehend your entire life story. Look at the scales across my skin, the fire in my eyes and the horns upon my head; are we not the same in this dance of death and decay?"

Voice hurt and cracking, Neoveta started at her own claws and numerous markings which devoured her bodies skin. Indeed, she turned into quite the beast and there was no denying what The Princess had contorted herself into. Yet, even with that being the case, there was something inside of her that made The Demoness stay on this path. There was no turning back from all of this with her actions today, so there was no time to take back. It was time to own up to her actions and embrace what she was: the embodiment of demon kind and the epitome of evil.

So, as she began to speak further, the cracks and sorrow in her voice dimmed and The Princess's face grew dim and detached. It was if the spark of life within it died and all that remained was the beating heart of a true demon. One whom descended the depths of absolute demonic lordship through the claws of Azure's heart tearing apart the facade and bringing her demon heritage to the forefront. Indeed, from this clash -- she was a full-fledged demon with no remorse and high off power. For her eyes reflected the pits of hades itself under the pretense of humanity and the facade of religion. A truly satanic trick to play upon one spirit.

"And even though I am indeed the creation of all that is wrong in the world...I won't stop. I made a promise to my people; my hellish people. I cannot simply walk away from that, but neither will I hide from what I am. I will defeat the foes that I see before me, and the foes that hide within the depths of myself and lie to my mind. So I'm heading out to destroy them all; internally and externally."

There was still fear in her heart for the words, actions and sights she saw -- but it was numbed. As a coping mechanism, the mind of Neoveta simply shut itself off from the strain and allowed it to turn her into a grimmer demon. For the air around them grew further frigid, while the skies above were absolute black.

"But still, even with all of my malice.....I'm sorry.......so sorry......."

That apology wasn't only for Azure, but for the person whom died within herself at that moment. The one whom wished to spread kindness, happiness and warmth to all those around her. That person could not be justified under the weight of blood on her hands. She was just as bad, if not, worse than her mother at this point. At least Mana, in all of her demonic craze, never once lied about her intentions and was always honest and earnest about her nature. But Neoveta? She was never direct. Never true. Never honest. It was a question of who she was at this point and there was definite soul searching to be done after this war was concluded. As Neoveta was in a place of uncertainty, doubt, darkness and pure hell.

"....hahaha.....but we both know that is a lie.....so I'll spare you any further non-sense, my sweet, broken monster of an enemy."

And with that, the words of Neoveta came to a cease. At this point, The Vanguard Leader should undoubtedly be heading into the hands of unconsciousness. There was no way he could sustain himself at this point, and if he did, he'd simply end up killing himself. Thus, the future for him involved a long recovery as this move was meant to outright break his connection to his powers and leave him recovering for at least a month before he was back to normal. In that time, she'd hope he'd find his own sense of self so that they could once against face each other with all the rancidness of their souls given from the start. No more bullshit facades would be had between either of these creatures.

So whenever the male wakes, whether it be within the next day, or the next half year, the choice of what to do with his new sense of self was his and his alone. Neoveta, in turn, would simply deliver his broken body back to the depths of Sukai Karakura Central in order for them to do what they may in order to bring their leader back from the brink.

Yet, her mark will always be there, as Azure's mark would always be apart of Neoveta. Their powers, mindsets and factions would forever be changed and it would take some time for him to return to his wholesome self. Powers may be difficult summon, pain could be unyielding and his sense of self may utterly be destroyed in the process. But -- that was simply the nature of this cold and brutal world. One where Neoveta was the empress and ruler over. So this was a reality she'd best embrace and call her own.

Thus, there was nothing left to do but keep moving forward. What would Neoveta do from this point? Well, that was simple enough to explain. She still had urgent matters to attend to and would begin walking towards the increasing shadows of this realm. If her plan went as envisioned? She'd fade into the depths of blackness around them. If not? She'd stay until this job was finished.

That was all this absolute embodiment of demonic being could do.

[Attempting to conclude and end fight]

Last edited by THEFROST on Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread]

Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:03 am
With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 Image8990_zpsm9nmt91f

«YOU NOW HAVE A 72 HOUR NOTICE»

Alright, it's been since the 13th. I feel there should be a post made within the next 72 hours, or your character will be skipped and potentially forfeit this match. Please do your best to post. However, given your circumstances, I may try and work with you, but I really want to move this thread. I need to keep the event moving since these are pivotal characters to it.

With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1606

Sorrow filled the Iramasha's mind as tears rushed down his pale skin. The Husk like figure that once emerged from the torn and broken man was now soft and radiant, a feeling of utter change swapping over as the previous entity resided back into Azure's mind. A husk will always remain a husk, and the actions that Azure had done without his control this day? They would always stick to him as if they were glue. His life will be defined by the hatred and anger that the Husk showed during this conflict, something Azure would have never truly done himself. It was indeed sad, but wouldn't the day have come sooner or later? No man is perfect, each has his own snapping point. The Husk, was Azure's.

Momentary clarity shined through the man's mind as his shoulder and forearm burst into broken bones and blood, his entire right arm swarming with cuts and gashes now from the blow he dealt to the barrier. As he attacked it, cracks formed all around where his fist had impacted, stretching out a few feet in size. With that, Azure's body reacted to the pain, a flood of tiredness and anguish pushing itself along his body. This didn't stop the man, however. He was not out for the count, he was only a bloody mess. He was not done. Turning his head to the girl behind him, he sighed and placed his forehead against the barrier, listening as she spoke

"Seal of Sorrow"

Weakling. Everyone believed that Azure didn't have what it takes to continue, let alone live day by day as a leader to a group that needed one. Despite his time with the Iramasha as their leader, he was not what he believed he could become. This was only thanks to those that believed so. Azure was never his own enemy, it was those around him. Their words and thoughts filled the empty man with a sense of sorrow, loneliness. There were those that cared greatly for him, but that couldn't stop the overreaching idea of failure to him.

With the woman speaking her words of power, Azure took a final breathe as the seal took its place against his body. Normally, it would have completely removed anyone from the situation and would have ended their sufferring instantly. It was not a seal meant to torture him, it was one meant for him to end this tiresome battle. However, that's to the everyday person. Yet again someone believed Azure couldn't do it. It wasn't a surprise to him as his body began to feel heavy, his mind growing cloudy as the seal tried to take hold of his consciousness. Shaking his head feverishly, Azure screamed in spite of the girl's actions. His will alone, along with the energy still contained in his body, which was far more than what the girl thought remained, kept him moving. Kept him alive for the time being. He wouldn't go out like this, not to some half-bit little girl.

"This... isn't over. This isn't fucking over."

Azure's words were cold and only radiated the anger that flowed through him. He was so tired of people believing this or that, those that weren't close to him not backing him. It was something that only made him angrier and angrier. Neoveta was one of these people, spitting in his face as if he weren't a pebble to her.

Taking a step backward, Azure pressed the back of his body against the barrier, the black tendrils that swarmed from his body shaking angrily at the air around them. He stared down the girl, her mouth radiating words that would garner no attention from Azure. She was all but a pain to him now. She wouldn't get away with this, he was tired of being that weakling that he was throughout his life. She wouldn't do him in in such a pathetic way. Taking a long breath, he rubbed his left hand along the cracks behind him, watching as the girl spoke.

"Who do you think you are? You sit there and talk as if I'm a broken soul when you were created from pure evil. You're the epitome of terror yet you act as if you do well? What is it that drives you to believe that, huh? I came here not to invade, I came here to give Iceland BACK to Iceland, and you believe I'm here to rule them all. You and your fucking idiot allies, they mean nothing to us at this point. The Vanguard haven't lost, and you fail to see that even now."

Words of venom poured from the man's mouth, his eyes filled with a hatred only monsters could hold. There was no room for sympathy anymore, Neoveta was an enemy and she had made her mark upon him. This was not an end for Azure, no no no. On the contrary, he was far from down. He maybe have a broken body, but that wouldn't keep him from moving forward. His energy was fine, his body was not.

Taking a heavy breath once more, his eyes closed to listen to her spout once more. As she did so, his Vibrational Regeneration kicked in, slowly mending the bones of his right arm, yet leaving the gashes completely visible. He wouldn't be able to use the regeneration more than two more times at this rate, but that isn't what he needed. All he needed was the arm once again. With that being said, Azure turned away from the girl and placed his forehead against the barrier once more. Her words were growing tiresome, as was this fight. He wouldn't have this continue any longer. Not on his watch.

"Me, broken? Listen to yourself. You're not only saying sorry to me, but you're saying sorry to yourself? That's pathetic. I don't hold any sorry for you within my heart. Not for you or for your idiot family. I'm not going to sit by and watch the Earth rot under the control of a chaotic queen and her band of idiot misfits. You, nor anyone, will stop me. The Vanguard are here to protect and serve. If you only knew of what they did outside these walls. Heh..."

Her words only echoed now as the man's body fought against the seal she tried to activate. It was a long fight, one that made him feel as if his insides were going to tear right out into the open. He wasn't meant to fight. It was meant to soothe and end him for now, he could understand that much. He just couldn't allow this, and if anyone would willing do so they would be nothing to him. This war was not over, they would not win. They were nothing. Are nothing. Cannot be anything. Taking a final, long and tired breath, Azure's hands flew upward once more as he words ended.

"For fucks sake..."

As Azure spoke to himself, his hands clenched into fists, his right foot slamming downward as vibrations flew upward, enhancing both his strength and his skin. Azure simply wanted cracks in the first place, his body shaking against the weight of the seal on his soul. The Husk was enjoying the sight, his words ringing throughout Azure's mind as he prepared himself for what was to come.

You're a quick one, aren't ya Azure?

As chaos energy ricocheted around his body, Azure's eyes flashed a bright yellow as he let a final smirk form on his lips. The cracks were all he really needed... Azure's fist flew forward, the black tendrils matching his power also flew forward in mass of twenty, impacting the barrier a final time as the vibrations within him shot outward, crossing its way along the entire barrier. The real reason for this, however, was to send the vibrations through the thick cracks he had caused. The abrupt force of both of his fists backed against his chaos energy and the vibrations flying through him, he hoped to open the crack only slightly to the outside world, only to allow him to activate the next step of his plan.

If he were able to cause the tiniest of openings, Azure would then activated the seal on the inside of his arm, a seal meant to hold too much power for anyone one being to take without feeling its effects. The Hell Harvester, a project created by his Father and furthered by those around it, was a harvest of pure energy. Enough energy to remove someone from this world as if they never existed, no matter their ability. If the crack had opened even the tiniest bit, Azure would be able to activate the project and flood his body with more than enough energy, if not an over-excessive amount of energy for his body to handle.

Only time would tell now, with the force behind his attacks would be more than enough he believed to cause the crack. Neoveta had made her decision it would be her actions that further dictate this outcome. Would she be willing to stay or would Azure move elsewhere? Only time could tell.

Template By: [THEFROST]

TAKE NOTE, THERE WILL BE A 3 DAY POST LIMIT FOR THIS.

With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:05 pm

Artist PXP - Song:Destination Obsession - Words: 2030

Stubborn.

This was the first word to come to mind when Neoveta witnessed him trying to resist the seals bounding effects upon his body. That was well enough, however. Even if it took an eternity to achieve, the battle would conclude and she would resolve it. As, in the viewpoint of The Khalaist, Azure was nothing more than a buffoon of an antagonist attempting to radicalize and alter the way of life for her chaotic followers.

Therefore, it was her duty to act as his wall and prevent said efforts from ever materializing in their world. For, she was The Princess and Hero of the most sinister beings in creation, and it was her duty to uphold their will and continue to fuel the prosperity of Iceland with their satanic gifts upon the lands. It didn't matter what opposing forces said, the criticisms of their rule didn't matter and no one force they sent meant a damn thing.

The only thing that mattered -- was winning.

Even if she must use the utmost of unholy powers, throw her mind to the shadows and become the embodiment she hated -- Neoveta would win this. For to her, there was no going back for either of them. Their souls had been contorted and twisted, armies pitted against one another and too much blood was on both sides to simply let the other go. Therefore, even if every ounce of her spirit was filled with loathing -- she would press on. She had the power to and she would use it with the utmost of impunity.

No more games. No more sympathy. No more pity.

Therefore, the whole of Neoveta's being would embrace the shadows of her creation and the darkness of the lands in order to reach a peaking form of strength needed to obliterate this fool from her eyesight. The red tips of her blood wings soon became devoured by shade, the crimson flare of her eyes were long doused with total blackness and the aura of her scarlet energy dimmed and turned to oil. Following this, the brilliant light of The Princess's hair soon cast to charcoal and her descent into the dark began.

"Pitājī, mujhē śakti dī"

Those words screeched itself into the abyss as the world around them quieted, shut and turned into nothing but the void. The shock waves ceased, the thunder paused and the instabilities of the terrain around them came to a stop. It is at this time that the blackened nature within Neoveta's heart started to bled out into the world and overwhelm her with strength above. Something cold, foul and utterly satanic was brewing within the depths of her spirit as she called upon the prowess of her divine heritage to put an end to this heretics rampage.

"I will abolish you."

Raspy, deep and hated tones echoed from the depths of her chilled mouth. Gone was the compassion she yielded, and what was left here -- had been the manifestation of her demented hearts contempt. So, those choice words were all that was all that needed to be said for the next round of the match to begin. Absolute force would rip apart, deteriorate and absolve all that stood before the girl on her genocidal path.

Therefore, while he was busy talking, the shades benetah his feet would extend tendrils of demonic taint upon his being. Striking at his ankles, kneecaps, thighs, sides, back, spine, neck, throat and face; these areas were all meant to impale and suck the vitality and energy out of him. She was utilizing her demonic prowess once more to extract the sun of life from within him, drag out that energy and reduce his total magical fighting ability down to zero if she could. Ripping through defenses, clawing through offenses and gnawing at his spirit; the sanatic child wished to devour and rip apart everything that allowed him to stand so that she could crush it and render it immobile.

Eradication is all that she desired within her heart.

Eradicate, eradicate, eradicate, eradicate, eradicate, eradicate, eradicate, eradicate, eradicate, eradicate, eradicate, eradicate, eradicate, eradicate, eradicate,

E-R-A-D-I-C-A-T-E

Not a single damn shred of resistance was going to be left in the wake of her tyrannical downpour of rage. If there was no hope for her spirit, there sure in the hell wasn't going to be any left for him. Therefore, the barrier groaned, screamed and hollered as a sense of corrupt and outrageous energy filled its depths. Flashing back to the outside of the dome, one would begin to perceive and witness a secondary layer patching up and blocking out the cracks that almost came to fruition. It was black as the cosmic night itself because this energy derived straight from the figure of fatherly demon blood itself: Deveta.

While Neoveta did not wield his power outright, there were portions of this demonic god that lived on within her body through the formation of Khala's influence which forged The Princess's being. Henceforth, she could summon and call upon portions of his influence through Za Koa in order to help her crush this bastard. Therefore, try as he might, he wasn't breaking this new and empowered shield without throwing his life to the wayside to do so. And by the time that came -- it would have already been too late.

The Princess of Demon's rode through the coat tails of the shadows in order to emerge before Azure and grip him by the throat as she hovered to meet his eye-level. From there, if able to grip, she would suck the very air of life from him until he would choke out through sheer force of will, power and energy slamming into him. It would feel as if three beings were present: Neoveta herself, Khala The Mother and Deveta The Father were all beating in unison and synchronizing to break the utmost of hell upon Azure.

Even if her attempt to get this close to him failed, the coercive aura of Neoveta's energy sought to disintegrate anything which could not overpower it. That is to say, her energy reserves were in overdrive because of the fact her DE Force was becoming stronger from the lives lost in the war, while her sense of magical prowess grew stronger for the miasma of hell itself and the incarnation of The Demi-Network fueling her with so much might. Add together the fact that Azure broke her compassion and fueled the hate within her soul to unlock Deveta's influence and you have a recipe for utter shattering when taking into account the home field advantage and Azure's worn down state.

It is for this reason Neoveta further this energy absorption by activating the terrain modification spells through complex and intricate mental commands. Sacrificing sums of her energy to command and spread the ability, Neoveta sought to alter the space around them to act as a vacuum and drain out huge chunks of The Iramasha's Chaos Energy, Spiritual Energy and any other forms of power left within him in order to force him to tap out. She was done playing games and was going to outright overpower him.

As, in this state of savage unforgiving nature did her mental state arise to a peak state and her feral demon nature empowered her state of willpower to rival that of Azure's own. Meaning, that if he tried any further tricks to evade neutralization, he would only find them negated as her command of willpower empowered and sunk into the area to fight against his minds influence on the war field. As, this battle was spiraling out of control and spinning towards the way of the spiritual. So, it was only natural for her to fight against him on that plain; if only to keep it at bay and nulled by her constant strikes in the mental plane of existence.

"I don't want to see you up after this attack."

With each of her wings pointed at Azure like bullets, they forged into the center and compromised a blast of pure void. Taking the influence of Deveta into account, Neoveta sought to compromise a sphere of carnage that would attack the existence of Azure and reduce his state of being to a withered state of being. By hurling this metaphysical blast at him, she sought to disintegrate his stats to a near zero state and place him further out of the fight. In this way, The Princess was utilizing Surpassing Law to outright rip apart the laws of physic and bring his embodiment to a null state of being and render him neutralized from the fight. This was done to force him to black out so that this ridiculous affair could be put to an end.

Yet, that wasn't all. No. Far from it. After having studied his attack thoroughly, The Priestess influenced The Demi-Network to put a lock down on vibrations within the environment they were sealed in. Again, this dates back to the environmental advantage Shadow Fall yielded over their terrain and she sought to disallow the manipulation of particles in the air from external forces. Meaning, Neoveta was creating a form of anti-vibration through magic to stronghold him into being further powerless within this domain she ruled over. She was the Child Of God within this world they oversaw; and this semi-divine vessel was going to damn well show this heretic that fact until he was nothing but mud beneath her foot.

If he wanted the incarnation of demon's to act like a monster and show her fangs? Then this is what he was going to get -- and he'd rue calling out such a beast to the surface. He'd rue all the way to a fine grave.

"Show. No. Mercy."

Depsite the intensity of the battle, those words were not given to Azure. Instead, they were a command spell. For, outside of the barrier, numerous other domes soon began to turn black and the influence of The Priestess could begin to be felt throughout the nation through her authoirity over The Demi Network. They were becoming empowered by her demonic rage; churning to the will of this semi-divine as she tapped further into her deitic functions and sought to call upon the hands of above to smite these lowly -- vermin. It was clear that something was on the horzion, but was coming could not quite be discerned in this place.

So, instead, this simple message would be uttered out to all combatants waging war for Shadow Fall:

"All warriors of Khalaism, Shadow Fall and those whom wish to protect the sanctity we provided: from here on out, we, The Royal Asthavon Family, will terminate every single Vanguardian resident threatening the peace of ground of our people. Don't leave a single one left. Show. No. Mercy. Slaughter them all. Destroy them. Neutralize them. Do whatever it takes to purge them from this land. In return, take this power and smite them with it."

This influence was spread throughout every single last battlefield where an active Shadow Fall member was placed; and they'd soon find themselves being enhanced, augmented and taken for a ride by the wicked forces of The Demi-Network bolstering their power mentally, physically and spiritually through the stronghold the divine child held on it.

In return, there was a wicked, yet dead smile that emerged across the face of The Khalaist. One which resembled her Queenly Mothers, even. The time for words were over and she was here to enforce the rule of their kingdom, her family and people against this rat. So, like the pest he was, she was going to trap him and snuff out this rodent -- no matter what.

After all -- this was their world that they made into a dreamland of prosperity and wonder. He just happened to live in it.

Last edited by THEFROST on Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:24 pm
[adm]Gonna give you a three day warning since I've waited about ten days for a post. I'm aware of things going on with you, but you told me over skype you were going to improve your activity. And, with what I PC'd you, I expect him to have a stronger comeback. Along with that, I want to maintain my Neoveta muse for the event and I'm going to want a post up by Friday. If not, I may have to proceed with action. @Blade[/adm]

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:14 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 2307

The world was black and filled with hated. A man on a mission to rid the world of hate and fill it with protection seemed to have forgotten his path. Eyes of red only remained from Azure Iramasha, a man that once knew nothing of sorrow and pain in such an extreme way. Iceland had changed the man's thoughts and feelings, only to have The Husk emerge in his place. The Vanguard were here for reasons that some couldn't understand, Azure knew well enough his duty however.

The Vanguard would be victorious. This was not his, nor their, last battle.

Neoveta Asthavon stood in the Hybrid Iramasha's way, his body convulsing as his fists and tendrils had made contact with the barrier in front of him. Heavy breath and sighs filled the mans throat as he felt the prescene of the girl only intesify as he stood motionless. It seemed that things weren't over, they had only begun anew. The barrier had snapped under the weight and released for only a split moment, but this moment was all that was needed.

The seal upon Azure's neck had began to glow a bright red, the males body being enveloped by a strange aura that subsided almost instantly. A flood of the Hell Harvester's energy had swarmed the battlefield, instantly taking its roots within the male's very soul. The air cackled with electricty as Azure lifted his being from the newly erected wall. It seemed that he had gained somewhat of a plus from such an attack, it had better have been worth it.

The dark energies that now filled him began to swirl and envelop his outer body, blacks and reds swarming outward as he began to cackle once more. The energies were a home for The Husk, something that would only bring him joy and pleasure. The broken piece of Azure's soul fed on the terror and pain of the girl that stood before him. Neoveta was but a play thing to the demonic figure, Azure couldn't control such a thirst for blood. Not this time, at least. Giving into the dark beast, Azure's mind once again flooded with the laughter and thoughts of The Husk, his own thoughts subsided to a corner once more. There would be no winning if he fought in the state he had maintained. The Husk would have to do the dirty work, sadly.

"You are nothing."

The cold words of the Husk echoed throughout the miles of land that they had to work with. His eyes were a tainted yellow, something most would find disturbing. The Void that was Neoveta gave into the world around here and embraced her satanic nature. It mattered little to Husk, however. He would use Azure's body to full capacity now, there was no need to hold back anymore, now was there? Besides, the screechings of the child only meant that she was indeed going to follow the same route. The horrid and disgusting screeches that only filled the Husk with enjoyment. There was no turning back now, Azure had broken and with it came a new face, one that would stand alongside him in the battle.

Strands of white fluttered through the Iramasha's hair as Husk watched on, Neoveta's body becoming enveloped in energies unknown to him. Scoffing at the nature of her tiny and frail body, the Husk shifted his feet and moved his head to face her. An expressionless face gave way to the demonic one, showing that her actions meant little to him. A tiny sigh escaped the broken being;s throat as he listen to her speak once again. Abolish? The child knew not what she spoke of, apparently. Some godly figure she believed herself to be, ridding this world of her enemies. She was foolish, just as Azure had been.

Swirls of deep, black voids swung from beneath Azure, his body becoming enveloped in some type of void-like energy that Neoveta had decided to call upon. As tendrils of demonic energy came to fruition, Azure's own tendrils matched them in both speed and strength, mimicing the male's own skill set. As her demonic tendrils swung at every inch of his body, Azure's tendrils matched hers. The slamming of the two groups only consisted in more cackling of electricity and power flowing from all directions. Over and over and over the tendrils went at each other, smashing one after another in order to stay blow to blow. Azure's tendrils had already taking a beating, so, as it came to an end the tendrils disipated, the runs on his back breaking one by one as her onslaught came to an end. Sadly, not a single tendril had remained from the two groups, but it mattered little to Husk.

"That wasn't very nice."

The Husk had enough of the little girl's antics, the Chaos Energy that surrounded Azure's body flared in size as he took a single step forward. The rotted earth beneath gave way, rumbling and shaking of the world around him had once again caught wind and Neoveta's effects upon the land slowly degraded back to the broken state that was the Capital City of Iceland. This game that the child played, one that only meant to further Azure's decent and his possible death, was growing old. The Husk didn't enjoy games such as this, they were a waste of time and only happened to anger him. Why was she wanting to make him so angry, was it really needed?

Azure was now fully aware of what had to transpire here in the Capital for Iceland to come to a peaceful end. His death, or Neoveta's retreat. Neither mattered now, one had to come to fruition. Whichever happened, would be forever regonized throughout the world. The Vanguard, winning their [war. Or, Shadowfall wiping the floor with them. One of the two had to happen for Iceland to come to a final conclusion, no more fighting, no more hate. Nothing more than simple resolution.

Do me a favor, you demonic creep. Don't go killing anyone for the hell of it. Not now, please.

A quiet plea reverberated throughout Azure's mind as he spoke to The Husk. As it stood, he was out for blood. No one but Neoveta's blood needed to be shed, not until later on. He needed the demonic figure to understand this. Without that, then Iceland may be cursed from here on out. There was no telling what The Husk may do, but Azure sadly had to trust the disgusting being. Secluding for a final time, The Husk assumed control yet again, the yellow eyes of the ugly figure flashed as the white within Azure's hair now only extended, enveloping his entire head in the bright color.

"Who do you, of all people, see yourself? You're just as bad as me, bitch."

The voice echoed throughout the dome once more, The Husk's words ringing throughout the area as he stepped forward once more. In a flash of lights, Neoveta made her move. Moving at speeds too fast for a powerless human's eye, the girl made her way forward following the tendrils of darkness she had attacked with. She wasn't too fast compared to the male, an advantage that he could only be grateful for. As she emerged from the shadows and sent herself flying forward at his neck, The Husk reacted almost instantly.

As her arm came upward, Azure's body lowered only slightly as his head shifted quietly out of her reach. Upon ducking, the male snickered as the Chaos Energy that was once flairing around him had gathered within his knee. As if he knew that the girl would try to take it to close combat, somewhere that Azure was known for entirely. The knee rocketed upward at speeds unimaginable as soon as her hand had reached forward to grip the missing throat of Azure Iramasha. If the blow landed, the vibration within his knee would have been sent throughout the girl's entire body, working its way into every knook and cranny as it was meant to blow her inside out. As the dust from the blow, if landed, swirled around the two, Azure went and made another attack, matching the same speed that his knee had reached.

A single, right jab in the form of a Muhy Thai stance was sent flying forward, swirling with Chaos Energy as he aimed for the center of the girl's chest. If this blow landed, it was meant to send her flying for miles, possibly all the way to the other side of the dome. The blow itself could inflict damage upon her bones and internal organs, the young one could even suffer permanant bleeding despite her regeneration factor. If it were to land, it would definitely have lasting effects on her.

Despite the blows Azure had sent outward, she still had quite a few plans up her sleeve it seemed. As the air around him completely dissipated, his energy began to spike to levels that were dangerous, enough to simply remove itself from his being. Reacting to the effects would take a bit of energy, but the man was capable of it. Sending his hands forward together, a blast of sound was echoed around him, his chaos energy flowing from all directions as a small circular dome surrounded him. Pushing against the detrimental energies the girl had sent his way, Azure shifted and pressed his energy, nulling the effects of the energy she sought to use in exchange for a bit of his newly obtained energy.

She wished to overpower the male. He wasn't done, did she not realize this yet? There was nothing she could do to stop him. The world would come to an end before Azure's death was upon them.

"This man's mind may be broken, but you don't seem to have a grasp on what he is capable of."

Azure's willpower stood atop the mountains compared to Neoveta's at the base of said mountain. Not a single person has matched the man in determination, and he wouldn't allow it now. The attacks against his mind her futile given the fact that he was the epitome of willpower. They wouldn't keep him sitting down, ever. Azure Iramasha would walk forth no matter the consequences, no mental attack would keep him to his knees.

As he finished his words, the girl was adament in continuing. As wings came together, a blast of unknown energy was sent his way, seeking to envelop him entirely in is anguish. It was getting so tiresome, the girl wouldn't let up it seemed. As the voidless energy swarmed towards him, Azure sent forth the energy he had garnered from the Hell Harvester and intermingled it with is semi-deity-esque Chaos Energy and formed the dome around himself once more. As the dome emerged, Azure bolstered its surface with his own sound as he screamed in pure agony, the energy seeping in quantieis great enough to burn his skin. As the skin that became burned slowly charred and came to an end, the energy dissipated as Azure let the dome lower itself, matching eye for eye to the girl.

She brought forth a spell to instantly shut off his vibrations, something that could neuter him instantly if he weren't to find a way around it. As he slammed his foot against the ground, Chaos energy spread for nearly a mile in every direction, the man's own Chaos Energy begainning to form into a red tinted energy. The energy only amplified as the girls spell went into effect, the Chaos Energy sending hundreds of blade-like objects into the sky, aiming directly at Neoveta.

"Quit it."

As Azure expended the energy to form the Grandmaster Chaos Energy Leveled blades, they all came full circle and were sent flying directly to the young girl. If the blades were to make contact, the demonic energy within them could target the deity-like energy within her and sap it dry, rendering her influence from Khala and Deveta null if it were able to stack high enough. As he sent these blades forth, blood began to seep from both his nose and mouth, the damage that the spell itself caused began to take effect on his organs. Squeezing only slightly, they sent blood through his throat for a split moment, causing it to drip down his body and neck. As this occurred, Neoveta spoke to her warrirors and expected for them to once more win this war.

She was wrong.

Legs began to move at speeds unimaginable as Azure's body was gone, an afterimage being created in its wake as he appeared behind the girl. His fits were brought together as he slammed downward in a hammer-like fashion. THe Chaos Energy that swarmed in the area around them only follow in suit as he dropped downward. The blow was on level with destroying an entire mountain, the girl's fragile body could possibly become fully broken if it weren't for her regeneration. The blow's motion itself caused the air around them to completely pressurized to a state of unbreatheable, dust flying in every direction as he swung forth. What was to come, was not certain. Azure however, was not gone.

No, he was far from gone.

Template By: [THEFROST]

With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
With The Cold Breeze [Open/Battle][Limit will be set eventually] [The Iceland Conflict Event Thread] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:05 am
[adm]Since it has been over a week since I posted, I have 48 to 72 hours in order to get a post out before I'm skipped.[/adm]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:05 pm

Artist GhostByob - Song: Forsaken By Reality Words: 2337

It did not matter how much more power the male gathered, as the likes of The Demonic Princess would press on through the storm of abyss further until this was resolved and ended. Therefore, even with the additional power from Hell Harvester, The Demi-Network did not see this as a major cause for concern if the overall objective was victory.

Though, her shade and blood eyes took a curious glance back to the sight of The Husk as he made a comment or two about her being "nothing." In that moment, a bit of her mother's side came out and Neoveta could help but laugh at that crack.

"And you are empty and devoid of any sense of self or choice. So that makes us somewhat equal, but not quite, Heretic."

The words were drenched in a sense of rasp and sarcastic amusement as "The Void" took over further and shook her head to disapprove of such claims.

"For while you were forced into the abyss, I chose oblivion and still maintain control of myself. Something, which, I clearly do not see in you as that "avatar" speaks on your behalf."

Ergo, by these truths that she spoke, even the hostility within the child seemed to damper and fizzle out like a fading star in the night. The Void consumed all within its path, and it chose to devour the anger, hate, worry and all other negative emotions that brewed inside The Princess until they were erased and emptied. The determined path to see her people protected still beat on, but the royal demon grew more -- drained -- and tired in the process.

Since for Neoveta, it felt as if this entire battle had lasted for far too long. The perception of time within her mind made her experience each passing moment in a delayed manner. Minutes flew by like weeks, hours turned into months and an entire year could feel as if an entire millennium or two had passed due to the way this satanic child's mind grasped the notion of time. Thus, from all these modifications done to The Asthavon's brain, it gave her the impression this brawl had lasted for two to three months and it would be all but natural to grow weary and exhausted after having clashed for so long.

However, even in this state, there would still be but a lone tendril remaining from Neoveta's rampage upon Azure's body. This is because her body enriched and enhanced it with the plum of excess DE energy in the area. With a single swiping motion, The Royal Child let out a soft sigh and sought forth to slash through Azure and The Husk's metaphysical being. There would not be any physical pain, but this magic based assault was intended sever and destroy the connection Azure had to his power until the duration of this thread was over.

Even if he dodged, she would teleport it and have it slash behind him with her particle based control in the area and converting, breaking down and transporting the lone tendril through the molecules in the air. If he tried to destroy it? She reinforced it with enriched quantities of demonic magic to make it a durable attack and unstopping until it hit something of his so that this battle could be brought to an end already. And since this was a non-living being, it would not be out of her control to make the speed of it match a Grand Masters in order to make it further difficult for him to evade it without serious injury.

Which left the dejected Princess staring with a vacant and blank expression upon her prey. Nothing but the word "tired" echoed in and out of her mind as she began to feel this battle was -- pointless. As thoughts from The Void eased further into the consciousness of Neoveta, this realization seemed to make sense as the mental fatigue made it appear as if what they were fighting were was futile.

Despite if either of them won, the war would undoubtedly spiral on to new battlefields and expand further down into the halls of time until each of them were destroyed inevitably. What was the point in all of that? Even if Neoveta felt the weakening desire to protect her kind, it felt pointless.

Most of her frustrations seemed to have dissolved into thin-air once they were enacted and enforced upon the world.

Yet -- she still did not want to give-up. Not like this.

So, when The Husk asked Neoveta what she was, her eyes would awaken once more and turn into a slight scowl.

"I am what I am, Iramasha. I worry not for anything else."

Short and to the point, it was irrelevant how she saw herself as Azure wanted nothing more to destroy The Princess and gain his glory. So it was pointless to waste breath on that sentiment. What was more important was to take action and continue the battle.

Therefore, as The Iramasha danced around and snickered, there would just be silence and discontent upon the face of The Demoness. The anger, the excitement, the intensity; everything was fading and this was becoming something akin to a chore. The Asthavon did not feel outdone or under pressure, as opposed to this just being -- tedious and tiresome. It's why she did not bother to dodge his strikes to her body as she was so out of the moment.

Even as his knee struck against her chest, there was no pain felt in that moment as her mind became further fractured and torn by The Void. While, for Azure, he would soon find himself losing energy the moment he made contact with Neoveta's body. That is to say, her embodiment was The Void at this moment and it was seeking to drain the vitality and life from him once more.

So, in exchange for hitting her, Azure would undoubtedly lose most of his offensive power in his leg by this decaying and absorbing power being accelerated within The Asthavon. While, for The Princess, her body would begin to oozing and leaking black blood all over the pavement as she stared with an idle gaze at her aggressor.

"No."

Shifting her head downward, The Asthavon would then begin to close her eyes and it appeared as if she had fallen asleep; yet this was far from the case. Tapping deeper and deeper into The Void caused The Demoness to become lethargic, but her body was still very much active. Therefore, out of survival instinct, The Essence of Neoveta's being responded by producing a thick wall of DE energy before her. In turn, this would act as a means of diffusing and destabilization. The moment that Azure struck it, the impact from his hit would have been taken in and vaporized. This would cause an after shock, of course, as the body of Neoveta was sent flying -- but only a few dozen feet back as she fell on her back.

Granted, it was a sign she was growing weary and tired. Training to maintain her ability to stay awake seemed like a chore and she just felt -- heavy -- and sleepy. Was she growing bored, tired or what? The Asthavon didn't know and she was beginning not to care. Instead, The Demoness embraced the heaviness within and started to relax her nerves bit by bit.

"........"

The sounds of gentle breathing, akin to sleep, was all that was given in return when the ash settled and The Husk started muttering on about what Azure was capable and what Neoveta underestimated. It was nothing but the same drivel he repeated one thousand times over in this fight. In this state of half-sleep, it was no wonder The Royal Princess was growing to become literally tired of his speeches and responses. He was nothing but a a broken record repeating the same thing over and over.

It is why as Azure screamed bloody murder, The Cold Void of Neoveta could only become further disenchanted with the whole ordeal. With a tightening of her right hand, The Princess then diffused the energy and turned it into puddles of ash as her DE Force continued to diminish and lessen each of his chaos energy based assaults against her. Even if he did receive additional power from the Hell Harvester, the fact that he was still fighting within the lair of the demon was not negated and she was at her strongest point here.

So, it stood to reason, that her DE Force could at least negate it blow for blow if nothing else and continue on the path of restricting the molecules within the area in order to prevent him from tampering with the vibrations.

"Are you still not tired? This is growing pointless, Heathen. You can't win. Not as you are now. You've turned yourself into the monster you tried to defeat and it only shows how weak you vermin truly are to resort to that."

Eyes opening once more, The Demoness felt some of her consciousness returning from this cloud of fatigue she was cast under. And, in doing so, she leaned up, held her right hand out and commanded one of her wings to swat away the fist of Azure and further zap the life from him with each direct hit he made against her. Of course the shockwaves from it were enough to make waves of pain ooze in her, but it was a small price to pay to end this.

Even as she coughed blood, felt fire upon her body and fell further into a decline of energy; the body of The Asthavon was one built by demonic deity. So it would not be one so easily destroyed or pushed to the brink. There was damage, as Neoveta would need a long rest after this war, but it was not to the point where she felt her existence was in danger anymore.

No.

Not to this Hybrid adorning the mask of a beast.

At the start of this battle? There was a sense of greater fear within The Asthavon's heart because she felt there was a sense of heroic good and angelic might behind him. As if there was a light inside his being that could dowse and extinguish the the eternal night of darkness within her own soul. Yet, as she dragged them to the pits of absolute hell, it seems it was the other way around and her own shadows diminished the rich light within the Iramasha's soul.

So, as she stood upon her feet and cleared all dust around them, there was absolutely nothing to fear anymore. All she saw standing before her was another mindless demonic beast that resembled the countless fodder her family had slaughtered in demon world. Instead of relying on his own light, he allowed her taint to corrupt his soul and bring forth The Husk. Even if he would not admit it, this battle was a cataclysmic trigger for his descent into that shell of a man that stood before her.

"I feared you at the start of this battle as I believed that fire in your soul would be enough to expunge my own demonic stigma. But now...? I see you are even worth less than myself. You carved out your light of life to match my power, and all that has given you is absolute ruin. You had an opportunity to defeat me before you turned into this joke, but that time has long since passed due to the foolishness of your inner self."

Shift, shatter and move; throughout the thousands of particles in the air, Neoveta's body moved at a speed comparable to Chaos Warp and emerged before Azure. Then, in one swift gesture, she sought to have her hand dig into his chest and rip out his heart -- but not his physical one. No.

She wanted to take the core of his supernatural talents, spiritual abilities and self out in one crushing blow with her hand. In doing so, he would be rendered negated of power, forced into a sealed state and in much need of a defeat. Yes, his powers would return after this fight, but for this battle? They would be diminished and reduced to nothing. He would be powerless.

So, it is for this reason why a single black tear seemed to shed from the right eye of Neoveta. Her face did not show much emotional distress, but something felt wrong about this scene. At least -- this isn't how the original Neoveta desired things to end.

"You are me....and I do not fear myself. I pity it."

Then, with that right eye closed, her tone would grow colder and she'd finish on these words; even if she were attacked in the process:

"Those of light kill pitiful monsters such as myself and you. You are not of that caliber, so you will fall. I am sorry, but this is the way it concludes, Iramasha."

If, for a few moments, the non-corrupted Neoveta would speak and there would be a sense of sincerity behind those dull eyes as she shifted between The Void and her true self. There was a definite sense of a battle churning around within the depths of The Asthavon's soul, but she understood that she chose this path for herself. Therefore, she would see it through to the very bitter end. Even if it hurt herself, her enemies and all those around her -- it was far too late to turn back the tiant given on this day back. Far too much blood and lost of life had been given in the hopes of this singular goal.

So -- it was time to put an end to this farce and conclude this battle of miserable monsters.

Last edited by THEFROST on Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:53 am

NOTICES

Alright, I'm going through Iceland threads and leaving notices in threads that haven't had any sort of post in awhile. Based on the fact there hasn't been a post in this thread since the 25th, I'm going Blade a week warning in order to get things moving.

We'll most likely work something out, but I'm giving everyone notices and you are getting one as one as a formality. We need to keep things moving.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum