Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Old World
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] EmptyYesterday at 4:11 pm by basswalker

» Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] EmptyYesterday at 3:43 pm by JJ

» Tsuchihana Hakaizen
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 11:28 pm by Hakaizen

» HEROES LIKE US - A Freeform MHA RP
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 8:26 pm by Guest

» Mujin Makiyoshi[Approved 2-4]
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:41 pm by Mujin

» Ulv Casts Wish!
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 5:46 am by Mirja Eeola

» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:56 pm by darkfunnel

» On her way to Heaven [Angel Upgrade]
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 7:41 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Hello everyone
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:25 am by Mujin

» Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 12:55 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] I_vote_lcapGrassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] I_voting_barGrassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] I_vote_lcapGrassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] I_voting_barGrassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2687 registered users
The newest registered user is Hatorifangirl

Our users have posted a total of 129928 messages in 19761 subjects

Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open]   Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:45 pm

«THE STATUS OF THIS THREAD»

9/30/2415, 4:30 PM; CST Standard Time

The time is currently 4:30 PM in the grassy plains of Hafnarfjörður, Iceland. The temperature is currently forty degrees, it is beginning to rain and a crimson dome is covering the city itself to prevent Vanguard operatives from breaking in. Their objective is to get pass the line of tens of thousands of Shadow Fall Troops that are now guarding the borders starting through the mountains. And, for antags, their goal is to otherwise prevent them from breaking through this line.

tina
tina

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open]   Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:54 pm

The sky rumbled as it seemed to twist and convulse, acting as if an outside force was trying to rip it apart. Then, it started to be pulled apart, a rip seemingly appearing for no reason in the air above Hafnarfjorur, but this was not a rip in the sky. No, it was something far more insidious, as the swirling mass of pure blackness beyond the rip would attest to. As the swirling energies slammed downwards they seemed to hit an invisible barrier, a barrier that stood strong for now even as the rip widened further, become large enough to encompass the red dome covering the city below it. Finally it stopped expanding, the barrier that protected the citizens below from the dark energies of the void, for that was what lay beyond the rip in their dimension, seemingly weakening slightly due to the repeated assault. However, with the rip finally done expanding, something else was coming upon the beings below. For while shadow fall forces amassed to protect their precious city, one person dropped from the rift that stood thousands of feet above that which they protected.

Falling the first hundred feet from the hole she had created, the black haired Yuudeshi finally brought her control of the air to bear, allowing it to slow her fall and support her in midair. The purple eyes of Videl Yuudeshi stared out at the troops of shadowfall, a smirk upon her face as her hands reached forward and she concentrated on the task she wished to be done. Her control was over the air, the very air that was needed to breath, the very air that even now sat within the lungs of every human troop of shadowfall and even certain other races. All she did was search out that air, spread her energy to it, concentrating as deeply as she could to control the air within as many soldier's lungs. Once she could control no more, she pulled her arms back to herself, ripping the air from the lungs of the troops, all the while letting out a loud shout as a wide, crazed smile formed upon her face.

"FOR GLORIOUS CHAOS!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open]   Grassland Stand-Off: Hafnarfjörður Showdown [Iceland Conflict Mission Event] [Open] EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:44 am