Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} Empty Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz}

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:34 pm
Heya Everyone! It's Circa here, you know, that crazy chick that kinda pops in and out of the site because her threads either die or end up delayed to all hell... Yeah... I wanna fix this. Badly. I want to be actually active on PH again and I know you all can read this and thus absolutely help. Here are my current active and finished characters, their race, their affiliations, their main locations for all possible RP purposes.

Name: Sidera Cruor
Race: Sugiura
Affiliation: Queen of the Northern Sugi Lands
Main Locations: North Sugi Lands and Karakura

Name: Amayah Iramasha
Race: Devil Iramasha
Affiliation: Moroi
Main Locations: Karakura

Name: Aiyoku Benzene
Race: Shinigami
Affiliation: Gotei 13
Main Locations: Gotei 13

Name: Eurynome
Race: Arrancar
Affiliation: None
Main Locations: Hueco Mundo

Name: Jiyeon Ch'ŏn
Race: Human
Affiliation: None
Main Locations: Asian Countries [Mainly for concerts]

Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} Empty Re: Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz}

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:43 pm
I could have my shinigami Hayden contact your queen in request for support in the Vanguard-Shadowfall war.

Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} JfH75kA
Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} H8Tyk70
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} Left_bar_bleue37300/50000Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} Empty Re: Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz}

Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:10 pm
She's currently in a thread where she is meeting Azure [Yay project Discovery!] so this thread can happen after such, for sure. Start the thread if you'd so like? Or I can, let me know.

Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:44 pm
Alright I'd appreciate if you started it ^^ I'm also up for any of your other characters

Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} JfH75kA
Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:56 am

«GOT SOME STUFF TO WORK WITH»

If you want, Rose could somehow meet Eurynome in Hueco Mundo. Eurynome could be wandering a bit and Rose could have noticed the abnormal powerlevel in the area. Seeing her wandering alone in the sands, I could see The Primera then asking her what a lonely soul like herself is doing out there. From there, I could see the thread potentially going on to exchange contact information in a social thread.

Another thread idea could be between Shatari and Jiyeon Ch'ŏn. After hearing about some her dancing/singing debuts as a pop idol, she would probably set-up to meet her since Shatari is fairly decent herself when it comes to her guitar/punk thing. And being that they are both pretty big music stars, she may want to sponsor her with a lot of the wealth/influence The Yuudeshi have or just to see if they have a good flow.

Or, whenever you finish your Eroben, maybe Mana and her could have a little meeting of some sorts between Royal Demon families. =w=

Needing Entertainment! {Threads Plz} WVMWLOu
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:29 am
Morphy~ Here's our thread, sweetheart: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14469-pulse-morph-circa#92590

Frosty, I am more than willing for us to have any of those threads. You know me. Keep giving me threads to post in and I will!

Anonymous

Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:27 pm
if you still need threads, hmu <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum