Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Threads Please!!! Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Threads Please!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Threads Please!!! Empty Threads Please!!!

Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:31 am
So, as I have returned, I have a great desire to thread with people. For now I have two characters active, Nix and Daniel.

Name: Nix Shraik
Race: Human
Affiliation: Vanguards (Branch: Arcanists Rank: Member)
Threading desire: I would really love to thread with someone from Vanguards, Arcanists would be just wonderful, and get some people known more.

Name: Dustian Shraik
Race: Human/Shinigami
Affiliation: "Sabers"/Vanguards
Threading desire: Almost anything! While I desire for him to have some fighting done Dust will fit in almost any situation. He is good in adapting ^,^

Name: Daniel Sprite
Race: Human
Affiliation: None
Threading desires: I need a mentor and someone to take care of him before the guy kills himself accidentally X,X

This is all for now, though I will update this as I'm working on two more characters ^,^
Anonymous

Threads Please!!! Empty Re: Threads Please!!!

Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:22 am
-points at my list in sig- hmu bbu.

tho, if you posted, in the event, maybe you'd meet yukiko >.>;
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum