Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - Cold Training [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue126500/9999931 - Cold Training [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

31 - Cold Training [OPEN] Empty Cold Training [OPEN]

Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:29 am

❅Artist: Alexandros Nikolaidis - Song: Human Debris - Word Count: 672❅

"You can train with anyone!"

This is something Dustian Shraik had said countless times and believed. Each person had something to offer. May it be valuable information, some kind of resources or even the potential of sparking inspiration inside the male. This was one of the reason why he had always valued individual and personalities. This was why he believed that life had more value when it was alive. Though the last one didn't apply always. Anyhow, this was the reason why today anyone could find Daniel "sparring" with a low level Hollow.

It looked like a giant scorpion with a bloodthirsty wolfs mask and a giant sting dripping green, acid-like poison. The male jumped back and forth while being a bit outmatched in speed by the monster. The beasts sting stroke again and again, aiming for the vitals of the male. Dust used the houses around him to avoid these attacks, but if it wouldn't be for the thick reiatsu armor covering his body the acid would have ruined the mans suit some time ago. Right now Shraik was running from the thing as noise of multiple legs followed him somewhere behind his back. Suddenly this noise seized but before even the Shinigami managed to react from the buildings wall the Hollows tail emerged as it would have been just some liquid. Seeing this the man planned to turn his upper part of body to reflect the sting, but failed as the enemies strike managed to connect before. Again thanks to his defense there was no pain as the neck wasn't pierced, but the strength of the sneak attack made him fly in the opposite building. A big crash, the wall collapsed and screaming noise could be heard as the houses residence rushed out. From the males face expression one could say that he wasn't pleased with this fact.

The huge monster didn't take much time to jump on his victim, extending its sting once more to this time strike directly for the soul chain. If the Hollow wouldn't be just a stupid beast it would notice that this tactic didn't work on its prey, but gods showed their favor and saved Dustian the extra trouble this time. As the Hollows tail fell for his chest the male gathered all his strength of his leg and kicked the beasts stomach as hard, as possible. It was like hitting a heavy car, but even with this fact the monster budged and fell over on its back. Dust got up as fast, as possible, aimed his palm at the creature and shout out,
"Bind them within the holy symbol, Bakudo 20, Binding Cross!" As the Hollow raised to its six feet a white, blinding light filled its eyes, robbing it from sight for a moment. It was long enough for the tiny blue cross to hit it. In the next moment it was attached to the giant light cross and bound to it by Reishi ropes. Dustian used this moment then to get near the beast and start to rapidly punching it. In each of this punch the male had put all his strength and speed he could gather, pushing his limits further and further. As the last hit he swinged and landed his fist as hard, as possible at the Hollows mask. The white bone vibrated before shattering in multiple pieces. The small metal skull around his neck light up in green, bright light and purified the creature, sending it to Soul Society.

Daniel landed back down on the solid earth, casually rubbing his soar muscles. His sword at the males side was sitting in its sheet, not being pulled out once in the battle. The male turned to it and calmly petted the handle of his Zanpakutō.
"Sorry Korihana, but yo can see I need some hand-to-hand training and badly! Plus, you can't be used just anywhere. You are more then that!" The male smiled as he touched his wrist and started to heal it using healing Kidō. It had been damaged thanks to its overuse.

Coding By: [THEFROST]
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - Cold Training [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue54500/9999931 - Cold Training [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

31 - Cold Training [OPEN] Empty Re: Cold Training [OPEN]

Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:18 pm
"Hmm......What have we here?" little more then a mumble under his breath.

Steven was out on patrol in the world of the living. It wasn't a normal patrol where the shinigami sent out was supposed to watch for hollows. He was out for a different purpose. He watched the other shinigami that had been sent out from the soul society. There was more then enough surveillance inside the soul society to make sure that shinigami were following orders and doing what they were supposed to be doing but once they were sent outside it became a bit harder. It was still possible to track them down and communicate but it was impossible to watch their every movement. Some knew this so they used their time away to slack off on their duties. So occasionally Steven would come out after them just to check in. He kept his routine for doing so random so nobody could predict when he would show up. Knowing somebody could be watching usually kept people in line pretty well. He usually ended up going back just saying that everything was normal.

Everything always being perfectly safe, happy, and predictable did get a little boring. He enjoyed when he actually caught somebody doing something wrong because it broke up the tediousness of coming out. With it happening so rarely though he usually used the time he spent out watching others to let his mind wander around a bit. He would even sometimes stop to watch anything that caught his interest. There was almost always something worth learning from watching something. Today was one of those days that something managed to make him stop his patrol run for a while. It wasn't exactly something unusual thought caught his interest. It seemed like a perfectly normal thing from a distance. He simply noticed a shinigami battle it out with a hollow in the distance. He was sure that whoever it was would be able to handle themselves but it never hurt to help out if they needed it. He quickly turned from the route he had been taking and headed for the battle jumping from roof top to roof top.

Once he got close enough to make out the details he noticed that the shinigami seemed to be struggling a bit. He wasn't exactly sure who it was. There were lots of people in the soul society and he couldn't be expected to know them all. He didn't jump in just yet because he noticed the shinigami hadn't yet drawn his Zanpakutō. He was curious about this wondering why he delayed. A Zanpakutō was an extension of the very soul. Drawing it would certainly make his fight a lot easier, probably so easy it would be over in seconds. Yet he seemed determined not to draw it. He watched as the strange scorpion hollow pushed him farther and farther back until he got slammed into a building. He had decided enough was enough and was about to jump in when he heard and saw the telltale signs of kido. With that the tables quickly turned on the hollow as it was literally beaten to death.

With the threat now gone Steven watched as he rubbed his sore muscles and started to heal his own wrist. Someone able to use healing kido wasn't the most common thing in the world which only made him more curious. He leaped down from the roof he had been perched on coming down several yards away from the man. "Well that was certainly an....interesting...strategy." Steven had been to far away to hear his comment about hand-to-hand training. "You probably could have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you had used that kido earlier. Though you still would have hurt your hand. Would have been easier to simply use your Zanpakutō."
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - Cold Training [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue126500/9999931 - Cold Training [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:55 pm

❅Artist: Alexandros Nikolaidis - Song: Human Debris - Word Count: 472❅

Dustian was surprised by a unexpected visitor. A Shinigami, definitely one from Soul Society after inspecting his gear, came to the man in quite...Straight forward manner. While the mans face couldn't hide his curiosity Dusts in the same time showed a bit of surprise. Though it quickly turned into a pleasant and polite smile. Of course it would seem weird for a bystander to see a shinigami fighting Hollow with his bare fists while obviously sucking bad at the skill. Anyhow, this seemed a good chance to make some extra connections which in these times were crucial for success of anything.

"Probably, but then again what fun would that be. If I just killed in a mere second it would give no benefit to me or my skills. I used the beast as a hand-to-hand training partner, you see!" He smiled with closed eyes as the green light on his wrist disappeared and the man squeezed it quite strongly to test if it was healed for real.
"Hmmm, it seemed that the injury wasn't as bad, as it seemed at first. If I would infuse my bones and muscles with more Reiatsu...Maybe..." It looked like Shraik was lost in his own world, but that was only for a moment as his gaze swiftly returned to meet the mans.
"Oh, so sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! Heinrich Sage, at your service!" He removed the blue, ruby encrusted glove to shake the mans in front of him hand, but seeing white smoke comming from his completely normal arm Dust pulled a bit back and put his glove on again. In a strict, but fatherly tone the Shinigami spoke to someone.
"Korihana, please behave! I know you are upset, but that gives you no rights to be rude! I apologize, my Zanpakutō can have quite a temper sometimes if she feels neglected!" Another pleasant, sugar sweet smile and a minor bow, this was how the grey suited man apologized for his weird actions.

"Anyhow," Dustian decided for it to be the best if he changed subjects "Are you here sent from Soul Society to hunt down Hollows? I couldn't say that I have seen many Shinigami in this part of Karakura, though it would be only logical if there would be any." Another smile and slight gesture to move aside some hair that were blown in his eyes. In truth the basic information about the man was already laid in front of Shraiks eyes. The "Sabers" information regarding Soul Society wasn't complete do to the fact that they didn't have that many spies in the place, but general data about almost anyone was still available and Dust had access to it all.
"And no, if you wanted to ask, I'm not a Soul Society Shinigami. Still flesh and blood!" This fact could cause some interesting reactions.

Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - Cold Training [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue54500/9999931 - Cold Training [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:04 am
While the man talked he looked him over trying to get a handle on what they guy was most likely like. At first glance he didn't seem like anything all that special but as the looked at him something felt.....off. He couldn't quite place what it was but he could tell that this guy wasn't exactly what anybody would call normal. First of all why the hell would anybody want to use a hollow that was willing to kill and eat them to practice a skill. Certainly training in an area that one was weak in would help them to grow stronger and handle more situations. That was one thing he understood quite well. It simply seemed like using such a wild and unpredictable opponent was simply to great a risk to expand ones skill set. Better to train those skills up and test them in a spare with a friend to make sure you are good enough to use in actual combat.

Listening as the man spoke he did notice how he seemed to get lost in his thought. Maybe it was only a moment but he managed to catch it all the same. Probably only because he himself sometimes had the same look in his own eyes as he wondered. He could lose himself in his own thoughts as easily as the next man. Most did not understand what he was doing and most attributed it to lazy and fanciful day dreaming. But know this was something more. This was the look of a man trying with an idea in his head trying to wrap his thoughts around it. Figure out how to use his ideas and thoughts to become stronger. He smiled a bit to himself. He was noticing a fair amount of similarities between them.

He wondered a little about his strange gesture with his slightly smoking hand wondering a bit what the story was there. He knew that Zanpakutō's could have....interesting, personalities. He himself had only recently gotten to know his own Zanpakutō and despite the fact that it was supposed to be a part of him, a reflecting of his soul, he still did not understand him most of the time. He originally had assumed that this man was a part of the soul society sent here on the very mission he was asking of him. It was impossible to tell these days since not all shinigami always were the offical uniform like he did. As the man spoke he realized his mistake. This was another thing that was becoming more and more common. Shinigami not associated with the seireitei.

He raised an eyebrow at the mans word that he was still flesh and blood. He wasn't exactly picky going to be picky these days since enemies and allies alike had grown in strength. Anybody not his enemy was fine, any potential ally was wonderful. "My name is Steven." he would respond to Heinrich as the man identified himself. "And yeah I was sent here for something like that." It wasn't exactly why he was out of the soul society but he would likely take down a few here and there as they came across his path. It was part of his job to protect innocent souls from them like every other shinigami of the seireitei. He wasn't going to tell this man exactly what he was supposed to be doing out here. "Wouldn't it be easier and safer to find somebody to practice with then fighting hollows that will kill you if you mess up?" voicing his thought from earlier. "Certainly its fine to want to gain something from a fight the risk with using a hollow........seems extreme."
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:57 pm

❅Artist: Alexandros Nikolaidis - Song: Human Debris - Word Count: 631❅

The man laughed as he listened to the Shinigamies thoughts. Right after that he hurried to explain himself, so the guy wouldn't get him wrong.
"I apologize, I apologize! I wasn't laughing at you, but just how right are you! It would be more to train as you said, but...You see, I enjoy the thought of dying. This thought sharpens my mind and helps me to pull away all restrains one would have. Plus, I like to get the most out of a fight if I can. It makes things much easier!" He laughed sincerely, scratching the back of his head. When speaking his thoughts aloud they seemed weird, but in truth that was what Dust felt. Why he would need to fear death if in one day it was destined for him to die.

Though the mans laughing stopped as something further ahead exploded in a bang. For these parts of Karakura it wasn't weird. Crime and Hollows ruled the place, fights between supernatural was everyday thing and at least one persons life was ended. This place showed how great was the taint of man, the taint of power. Dustian would almost shrug in disgust if this taint wouldn't be so natural. With a enthusiastic smile Shraik turned to the man besides him and spoke in almost excited tone.
"I wonder what is there? Well, only one way to know..." A step of Shūmpo and the grey suited male was on the building ahead. Another and he was even further.

With each step Dust grew closer to the source of the explosion and with every step he felt the spiritual pressure of the culprit more and more recognizable. Cold anger burst in the mans veins, white mist started to leave the pours of his skin and a cruel smile emerged on his face.
"It seems you will have something to punish Korihana! But we will need help dealing with this pest!" The presence of the man met before was still behind him, what just created a pleasant, warm feeling in his chest. Suddenly Dustian stopped and waited for the other guy to stop. Shraiks view was glancing down at the burning destruction and the culprit in the middle. Building of all sizes were reduced in ashes, ground full of holes and mutilated corpses painted the ground red. All this wasteless carnage made Dust to pull his mouth in disgust. The smell of blood was strong in the air. In the middle of this a lone individual stood, holding a dagger of blood in one hand. His ordinary sales-man clothe were dirtied with blood and once neat, beautiful, black hair were now sticky of before mentioned liquid. Two long, sharp fangs were going out of his mouth, drool falling on the ground.

This man was once Steven Nile Smith. A human with no powers what so ever. Somehow this man reached "Sabers" and joined their ranks. He went through multiple experiments, surgeries and was one of the "power-addicts" the group had in large numbers. Recently he was sent to Karakura Slums to blend in and gather info without causing suspicions. Obviously something happened and the man lost it in so failing his mission. Nor "Sabers", nor Dust forgive such failures. He was needed to be clearly disposed off and fast. With a worried face expression Shraik turned to Steven.
"Oh My God! How...How dreadful! All that blood! D-Do you have...Any ideas?" It was obvious now that Dust was nervous and maybe a bit shaky. Of course this was all act, but he decided it to be for the best if the "higher standing" of their party would lead. Taking a deep breath he seemingly calmed down and spoke again.
"So, any plan?" The blood stained man suddenly widen his eyes and turned to face both males. He pounced!

Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:17 am
Steven looked over man as he laughed though as he said not really at him. His first thought was that this man was quite strange. Few were the people in any of the worlds that could say that they enjoyed the thought of dying. Even for those that now knew that dying would not be the end and there was something else to look forward to they still did not enjoy the thought of dying much. He generally considered them to be right. Live in any form in any of the worlds had much to offer. Even the life of a hollow could be said to hold some appeal. While most hollows that existed wanted nothing more then to gratify their hunger for both souls and power there were some few that could transcend what they were and be relatively good. So to find someone that even claimed to like the thought of dying was strange to say the least. Though he did have to admit that the knowledge that you might die did drive some people harder to the point of overcoming the limits the thought existed.

He would have liked to have a bit more time to contemplate this all but then there was that explosion. He like the other man didn't believe it to be that strange. Hollows were common and even when they weren't there were other dangers from mortals. He immediately began scanning for reiatsu even as he was using his own shunpo following the man to where the explosion happened. Technically speaking unless it was a hollow he wasn't supposed to get involved in anything. Mortal affairs needed to be allowed to sort themselves out. The soul society wasn't in the position of playing god determining what should and should not be nor were they judges that deemed good or evil. In the world of the living they were guides for the dead while in soul society they occasionally did basic police work. So he needed to determine if what was happening was even something that he was supposed to get involved in or if it would be up to the man in front of him since he was still alive. Even with spiritual abilities he was mortal so he could do as he liked.

He watched Heinrich as he moved noticing the steam, or was it mist, coming from the man as they moved closer. He wondered if that could be a clue as to what his abilities were since he really hadn't seen much of them yet. He looked down at the same scene of destruction and blood. He was impassive to the sight though Heinrich seemed deeply troubled by it. He wasn't sure what to make of it. He could face down a soul hungry hollow unarmed and beat it to death but this bothered him? Steven quickly noticed the man standing among the destruction. The first thing he noticed was that he seemed to be a mortal man which would mean he wasn't supposed to get involved in the matter. But something did seem off about the whole situation. One man shouldn't be able to cause that much destruction without being stopped. He had a strange energy coming from him. He was mortal but clearly not entirely human. It really was a flip decision so he made the decision that it was supernatural enough to allow him to intervene.

First thing that he needed was to figure out what to do. For that he needed to get some information. Clearly the buildings had either been burned or destroyed and something had made the holes in the ground. Had the culprit planned these things in advance or was it due to some form of power he had? Was the guy fast or strong, sneaky or straightforward? He hated it when he had no information to go off of. He needed to figure out more about this killer in order to decided exactly what to do. He needed to buy himself some time. Luckily he wasn't alone and there was something he could do. As the culprit moved to attack them he would turn looking at Heinrich. "Keep him busy. I will be back soon." He disappeared using a shunpo to move to the center of the destruction the killer had just vacated. First things came first he needed to determine if anybody had survived the destruction. He searched with his reiatsu hoping to find somebody, anybody. Even the weakest person with no powers had some small amount that he would be able to find. It took only a few moments the entire time he would watch the area he had left Heinrich in as the killer was attacking hoping to gain some form of information. Sadly he found nobody despite his hope. Anybody that had survived had long since fled the scene. He wouldn't delay long. Making sure the killer would be busy engaging Heinrich he prepared to shunpo back his sword already being drawn prepared to strike at the blood thirsty man from the back. Perhaps not the most honorable way to fight but usually effective.
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:12 am

❅Artist: Alexandros Nikolaidis - Song: Human Debris - Word Count: 528❅

As his companion moved out of the way and disappeared the failure of human attacked straight forwardly at Dustian with blood forged knife in his hand. Dust had only so much time to pull out his own Zanpakutõ and put it in front of himself before the enemies attack connected. Massive strength was pushed against the Shinigamies, the bloodthirsty man growling and roaring as he tried to brake Shraiks wood sword in half. The guy felt slowly how his enemy was overpowering him. White mist started to leave the "Sabers" sword and cover the blood knife with the hand which was holding it. The foe seemed not to notice it until the white, transparent substance hardened around the males hand into pure ice. The creatures eyes widen in surprise. Shraik used this moment to push the enemy backwards and then snapped his two fingers. As the sound reached the ice it exploded in a matter similar to Hollows Bala. To further the damage as the guy flew a bit back Dustians companion appeared behind their enemy hitting him with his sword in so making the male fall off the building.

Dust smiled at his partner in a calm, gathered matter before a surge of killing intent covered the battlefield. Their foe had got up again and as the once human was roaring red shards of hardened blood left his body and flew in the direction of them both. Dust put his hand in front of one of those shards and like his ice before the enemies shards also exploded upon connecting. Thanks to the Reiatsu Armor Dust possessed this attack caused close to no harm just made him back a step back. Upon the next shards going in his direction the male started to try avoid. Not having the most greatest speed only part of the shards were managed to dodge while another part simply hit him. There were no injuries thanks god because of Dusts defensive ability, but he lost his balance many times because of them. Seeing that it was turning into quite a stale battle as the enemy just generated more and more of the shards, Dustian used Hõhõ to leave the building and go for a close combat with the guy.

With enhanced reflexes their enemy could easily react to the Shraiks attack. Claws, made from blood, appeared around his hands and with them he countered Dusts attack. Dustians wooden sword ringed against the blood forged claws like metal against metal and again white fog escaped the simple training sword covering the creatures claws. This time Dustian didn't make them explode but kept attacking, trying to hit as many parts of the males body as possible, covering all of them with white ice. The man in return quite few times slashed the male, though it seemed that Dust had some invisible armor because not even one of these slashes even scratched his clothing. After the enemy multiple parts of his body covered in his white ice Shraik again used high-speed movement to get back, snapped his fingers and in so making the ice explode like multiple Balas would have hit the target in the same time.

Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:36 am
He tried to notice everything that was happening at once which wasn't exactly easy. He had to notice everything their opponent was doing and everything his ally was doing while figuring out his best move possible which depended upon the first two. He did notice the strange ability his ally seemed to have with the ice though he had missed when the ice had been created which could have proved useful information but knowing the ice could explode might prove useful in the future if only so that he knew to not be to close to it when that happened. Another thing that he saw was that this guy that was attacking seemed to have a straightforward style. That meant that it should be simple enough to read and figure out how to combat.

As the ice exploding pushed him into Steven's strike knocking him down from the building he felt that the battle had started off well enough but knew that it wouldn't remain that easy. Sure enough he felt the anger and desire to kill from below. That it was actually palpable made it that much more intimidating. With it came the blood shard attack. He moved his sword to block as much as he could but the amount of shards flying in the air he missed a few and was forced to the hits. He knew that it would become to much quickly. He wasn't the greatest with kido but he needed to buy himself time and his friend seemed able to handle himself for the time. He spoke the incantation quickly "Shield me, protect me, from the reality of what is in front of me! Bakudo 7 Gyokuseki o hogo" with that a 5 foot square of reiatsu would appear in front of him shielding him from the worst of the attack allowing him time to figure out what to do from there.

He saw his ally disappear showing up down on the ground with their enemy attacking. It cut off the blood shard attack which allowed Steven to drop down from the top of the building. He waited, however, to find a good opening to strike. This guy was clearly strong and it wouldn't do to go in without a plan of attack. He noticed small glimmers of light forming on the guy and figured out what Heinrich was planning to do. He would drop down from the building his attack planned out. He didn't bother to use his hoho to get there quickly or slow his fall using his reiatsu against the air. He allowed himself to gain the momentum from the fall only slowing himself enough that he wouldn't shatter the bones in his legs when he landed. He did use his reiatsu to guide his fall so that he could land where he needed to. As his friend backed off and made the ice shards explode Steven would finish his decent his slashing down toward their opponent with the blood claws the full momentum of his fall behind his blade giving the strike that much more force.

(sorry for the delay kinda lost track of my threads for a little while. Will do better in the future.)
20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
31 - Cold Training [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/031 - Cold Training [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:48 pm
"Wonder if she'll like this?" Kenta was currently making his way to the slums of Karakura, normally he wouldn't even think about going to a place like this unless he was wanted by the Soul Society, good thing he was only banished. Right now, Kenta was holding a small grocery bag full of food from the market and a few toys. A few weeks ago, Kenta came across a little girl that was pretty much left to die on the road and he took pity on her, but there was something else about the little girl that gave Kenta a tingle in the back of his head, a tingle that he always chocked up to memories from his time when he was alive, but even so he was looking after this girl for the time being.

Shouldn't we try to move her out of this place?" a little voice said in his ear. Eregantou was very quiet during the walk to the Slums, "I've considered it as an option, but we both know that taking care of a kid is a lot of work," Kenta shrugged, But I'd love to get her out of here, this isn't a place for a child," Kenta went around the slums asking who her parents were, but sadly he found out that they had some dealings with drugs, and they didn't pay. "At least we're doing all we can," Eregantou comforted her wielder, "And if we do adopt her, I can handle the clothing plans," she added cheerfully.

"Yeah, and we can go to sixteen stores to find one item, fantastic," Kenta droned sarcastically, his Zanpakutō 'dragged' him to the mall to buy clothes for him, and he was currently wearing them, a white long-sleeved shirt with the kanji 'Winner' on it, a black Avirex Classic hoodie, loose-fitting jeans, and a pair of Converse. As always, he had his trusty Zanpakutō strapped to his hip as well. "Hey, don't complain, these clothes look amazing on you," Kenta rolled his eyes readying a retort when he heard a giant explosion coming from the slums, "Oh no!" Kenta would save this argument with his sword for later.

Kenta started trekking towards the slums, towards the explosion and adding some Shunpo to get there faster, "Please be safe please be safe please be safe..." became a common mantra in his head. As he headed further in the slums and closer to where the explosion came from, he felt a very heavy presence in the air, it felt bloodthirsty and full of hatred, "Whatever this thing is, it dangerous," Eregantou and Kenta both steeled themselves as they heard the sound of fighting, "Alright, assess the situation."

Kenta saw three people, two of them that felt like Soul Reapers, but one of them felt strange, mainly the guy in the grey suit. The man in the grey suit looked to have some sort of ice ability, and the other guy that definitely was a Shinigami and he looked to be having some trouble with what Kenta could only describe as a Vampire of sorts. The Vamp was currently giving both the fighter trouble, leading them up the side of a medium sized building, "What's the plan?" Eregantou asked him. Kenta put his groceries down and held out his palm, aiming directly at the Vamp, "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" A red orb of energy appeared in Kenta's hand, " Hadō #31, Shakkaho!" The destructive Kido launched itself from the former Shinigami's hand and hit the Vamp's head creating a explosion that sent the other Reapers back relatively unharmed, "Did that get his attention?" The sword spirit asked as Kenta watched the smoke clear. Before Kenta could answered he saw a the man fall to the floor, staring at Kenta with eyes full of malice, "Does that answer your question?! Kenta drew his Zanpakutō out of her sheathe as the man charged at him, screaming all the way.

(First Thread I've been in with fighting! Yeah!)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum