Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Today at 1:26 am by Rawk

» If it looks like a cat and it meows, it's a woman. [Private | Aiko]
Today at 12:01 am by Gamma

» Reunion
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by Cooking Spray

» A Regular Check-Up [Private]
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Tea Parlors and Policies[Shio/Aiko]
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by Cooking Spray

» A whole new world
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Haru Ryuu

» Welles des Urteils
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Cooking Spray

» Shinsui Unabara (done_
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» A Requiem for Phantoms
Yesterday at 5:59 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Ginto Sphere: Vermillion
Yesterday at 5:23 pm by Cooking Spray

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2504 registered users
The newest registered user is Speakachu

Our users have posted a total of 117800 messages in 17917 subjects
Top posting users this week
SerenityVerdant

Yaksha

Tsubine

Rawk

Cooking Spray

Henrex

Angry Charmander

RyuzakiSaitō

darkfunnel

Mirja Eeola

Discord App
Share | 

Spread your Wings, Holster your Gun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

¥ Yen : 1009988169

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Spread your Wings, Holster your Gun   Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:46 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

Step, step, step, step, step…

Footprints cascaded along the bluffs as their owner placed one foot down, replaced by another as the size seventeen feet brought their boots down into the ground, kicking up sand and dust as their owner looked up into the sandy sky, looking directly into the rays of the sun as the tilly hat he was wearing kept the worst of the elements out of his eyes, not that that would have really mattered much to the Vizard.

His feet continued to slide about in every direction as he released a wave of detection outwards, his Cybermind using his unique eyes to scan the landscapes as he acquired… a large source. It caused for him to pause for a moment, the gust of wind that travelled behind his body blowing away at the t-shirt and jeans that he wore, a smile on his face as his golden locks were blown about. "Ah, seems I have finally found someone to fight against…" The voice that was let out was slightly weak, almost a whisper, as if its owner rarely spoke.

So it was that his body vanished once again, collecting something around his body as a unique source of energy flowed around his body, filling his form with this unique energy as he appeared before the source, seeing a woman with peculiar blue hair…

And then he was off again, his feet continuing to pound outwards as the speed of sound fell behind him, his body tilting with momentum as his long legs made strides faster than any human eye could follow, raising upwards as around her body, the dust and sand rose up within a cylix, creating a wall of earth around her body for a good two hundred feet in every direction.

"Heh… Hello there." The voice said, as before her body would emerge the figure who had created the rotating behemoth around their bodies. Streaming along with the wind itself were rays and blips of light green energy, flowing and circling along with the dirt and sand.

The figure who had emerged held his arms down on either side, his appearance almost.. Sickly. This man truthfully weighed just under a hundred pounds, but he was 6'7''. What else could be said about him? He had long golden locks, falling down around his head. He wore jeans and a pure white T-shirt, and at his right hip was a blade in its scabbard… and at the left was simply a plain blade. "I am Colin Washi, also known as the Eagle. I come seeking battle, and to give my blades a bit of a warm up. They've been cooped up for far too long…" He explained, his arms moving down to his side as he gripped them both.

As he tilted his weight forwards, the hat that he held on his head could be seen just above his eyes, the cybernetic eyes that were linked directly to his mind. At his left hip was also a peculiar handle, almost like a blade but looking just like a flat piece of metal that was attached to him. Now, he would wait, and then he would begin… the Hunt.

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spread your Wings, Holster your Gun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1