Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] I_vote_lcapSuper Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] I_voting_barSuper Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] I_vote_lcapSuper Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] I_voting_barSuper Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131064 messages in 19897 subjects

Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Imakuran
Imakuran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA]   Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 1:19 am

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count:

He had never known such conflict. On one hand, this was an important moment for him. Not because he really cared about the Vanguard, there were not enough twenty first century memes remaining to describe his level of apathy toward the organization as a whole. However it was a test for him. He had constructed numerous kill squads out of Sugiurans, but they were all trained military men who were trained, since birth, to obey and revere every word that came out of his mouth. Creating a concerted unit out of soldiers like that was not difficult, molding clay was only difficult when it was dry. What was going to be difficult was to teach through the egos of the Vanguard, to assert his dominance in a way that did not shut down their strengths. He found humans difficult. Not complicated, they were incredibly simple creatures, no what he found difficult was that they were idiots. They very rarely did the rational thing, they very rarely did the intelligent thing, they were difficult to control simply because at any given moment they could immediately turn on a dime and do something that was the complete antithesis to what their own objective was. Kamui found that even extended to the people dedicated to protecting them, the Vanguard. Even still, he was beginning to realize why his father never aligned himself with them. They were directionless despite fashioning themselves as a militant organization and he needed to look no farther than his own personal pet project, Elysia, to see that...thankfully he managed to successfully impregnate her without much complication. The Vanguard were a people of contradictions. They fashioned themselves as a militant organization, but still clung to notions such as self-defense, righteousness, purity...all things that had no place on a battlefield. Kamui had no interest in teaching them the reality of the world, their delusions were useful, but he knew Sagumi was not that naive, as much as he hated the man he knew what war was. He would not take advantage of these people...which was a shame for them. Kamui had no such reservations.

Three names had been chosen. Based solely on his previous predilections, it wasn't much of a stretch to assume Kamui had picked them at random and for the most part...he did. Kamui did not do much research on any of the candidates selected for this little squad. He had been given full discretion in the selection process but his own criteria had, in and of itself, limited the pool of potential candidates. He did not want anyone "too" strong, trademark twenty whatever the hell, and that in and of itself did sort of lop off most of the interesting personnel. Then, on top of that, he couldn't select anyone who was too weak either. Tactics could take one rather far, but even the best laid plan can fail and unless that best laid plan succeeds, you weren't going to kill an elephant with a spoon. With that metaphor in mind, Kamui had attacked the list of eligible applicants and...got bored, quickly. Consequently he seemed to simply start picking people by default. He assumed that was how most people did it anyway. The first selection was obvious. Ash Iramasha, Azure's offspring. It wasn't necessarily because Kamui was especially interested in Ash, he was far too megalomanic to actually appreciate anything that wasn't an attractive woman, but he DID happen to be the son of the vaunted leader of the Vanguard. Including him in the team put him directly under Kamui, which Azure could see as either a complimentary gesture, earning Kamui brownie points...or a threat, earning Kamui enmity. In either situation, Kamui could spin it. Then was Desmond Hayden...outside of what must have been a confusing childhood growing up with two first names, Kamui had selected him somewhat out of obligation. The man was normally not what Kamui would have been interested in, he was very much a matter over mind kind of individual and was quite full of himself from what little Kamui had heard, but assumptions were dangerous even for Kamui and the man HAD ascended quite quickly in multiple areas. Then, the third, Kamui had picked entirely randomly out of a hat, his only qualification being that she was a girl...he didn't know what he'd do with himself if he was surrounded by so many unappealing things for so long.

And so he sat, waiting...always waiting. If he had to classify a distinct weakness for himself it was his sense of patience. The boy rhythmically tapped the tip of his umbrella against his knee as his eyes scanned the room around him. It was an empty room, bigger this time thankfully, roughly about a hundred meters long and forty meters wide, definitely enough room to play around with and lining the upper walls of their fifteen meter high room was a terrace. Perhaps the Vanguard used this as a testing ground with the terrace as the observatory grounds. That did tend to make the most sense. Kamui was more than open to an audience of course, he very much appreciated the spotlight and he did intend to make the games with the children to be enjoyable.

Template By: 
[THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] Left_bar_bleue0/0Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA]   Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Artist: P3P OST - Song: When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars - Word Count: -

The boy had found himself... Wandering about. Looking around from room to room, stepping through the halls of the Vanguard Base he had spent most of his life in. Previously, he had obtained a letter that seemed to contain information for him. Mainly regarding something... Special he was invited to intend. The thought of something he was being chosen for obviously excited him, and added a hop to his step. In the same outfit as always, black dress with hair curled slightly, flowing down just past his shoulders with a large smile upon his lips. Seemingly innocent eyes glancing about despite being stained with the horrors of his powers.

Soon, the door was found, and his knuckles were brought up, gently rapping against the door to the room as he spoke out. High pitched voice making it fairly difficult to ascertain his true gender. But with Azure as his father, it must have made some sense he'd inherit one power that he honestly liked using quite often. It added a fun change of pace to many things and let him try out quite a few things. Idle thoughts were soon pushed asides as he waited for an answer, someone saying to come in.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]

Conceited
Experienced Member
Conceited

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] Left_bar_bleue17000/10000Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] Empty_bar_bleue  (17000/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA]   Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 2:09 am

Zero.
AAA Battery
Tōki, or Zero as she liked to call herself, skipped, not walked, down the halls of the underground base stationed in Sukai Karakura. It was the first time she had graced the halls of this particular Vanguard base and she already had an opinion of the place. What was that? Well, she didn’t think the place was interesting in the slightest and it could definitely use a pop of colour here and there - such as pastel blue or pink - but she wasn’t there to critique the base’s appearance. Oh no, this humming fifteen-year-old that was five foot one and ninety-four pounds was there to greet some person who had requested her presence. She wasn’t sure what the name of the person though she was pretty sure it was written down on some piece of paper she had thrown away if it was ever written, but it wasn’t like that really mattered. Besides, she was heading to the meeting spot arranged by this mysterious person - she didn’t know if they was a male, female, or something else - and would find out there, though they would also found out that she was horrible at remembering names.

She hoped whomever it was that waited for her was an interesting person for she hadn’t come to be bored out of her mind. If she wished to do something devoid of fun she would take her happy self to a library - the absolute worse place for an easily bored child to be. - though it wasn’t like she could waltz into one within her neighborhood - she was sort of banned for life after an incident that left the place an utter mess and several books in a unsalvageable state. So, she sincerely hoped she didn’t get bored and she wouldn’t hold herself responsible for any damage done to the base if that were to happen.

Zero paused for a moment, a grin spreading across her face as she thought of the various things she could do within the base. Her thoughts devilish enough that it got a snickered out of the girl. Yet, she resisted the urge to do just that, interlocking her fingers behind her back for safety reasons before skipping around the corner. She had intentions of humming a rather merry tune to herself, but that plan was chucked aside in favor of inspecting the lone figure that stood before a door. She immediately assumed the person was female given how they were dressed, but looks could be deceiving. She skipped towards the supposed female, halting just about five feet away from them, a distance she deemed perfect for an introduction.

“Hello. Waiting for someone?” She tilted her head to the side, her eyes wandering over to the closed door. If she had arrived first, she would’ve simply barged in with a warm greeting on her tongue, but she refrained from doing that since the female before her had arrived first - she should get the honor of flinging open the door.

0505 | 0505

Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] Uaa3LGo
Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] Iy368py
Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] GAAZWBR
Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] 4Al0hpe
Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] GW2hpX6
Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA]   Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 10:13 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 684

So this is how his day would be spent, invited to something ‘special.

In all his days of being apart of the vanguard Hayden had never been called down to participate in something something special, the closest he had ever been was the personal training Azure gave him follow by his promotion to his current position. While both had proved to be something he was proud of (one more than the other) he actually never thought much about it. His power was growing at such a high rate that if he kept this up he might even be in charge of the whole initiative sooner or later. He felt with the constant growth in his wisdom followed by his improving body and the friendships he was cultivating might lead to some worth while; perhaps this team would be what he was looking forward to.

As he walked down the hallways in his black shinigami robes, where the Gotei badge should have been instead laid a sown in Vanguard badge as if to indicate where his loyalty lay. The area his sleeves should be connected was torn and jagged most likely ripped off by him to less restrict his explosive yet smooth fighting style. Every since he had first started developing his style he found himself taking inspiration from many sword styles and martial arts, perhaps he may write a book about it one day. When it came to fighting and controlling his body his mind took the ideology of mind over matter to a new level, being in complete control of his body from his muscle usage to growing his hair- a neat trick in combat. Every day he was getting a bit sharper mentally and physically, soon he would reach that pinnacle of power where he could bring revenge upon Wolf. Revenge upon the man who forever took any hope of a normal life.

"Gonna be a interesting day."

As he muttered to himself, he turned a corner to see two people at the door to the office already. He cleared his throat lifting up his burly arm to give a wave to both of them, one he recognized as Azure's... Offspring name Ash. However, the other girl he had no idea who they were that included seeing them in his section of the Vanguard. None the less they might be from somewhere else or simply new in which case he would give them a nod as he approached to them stopping a safe distance away to be comfortable for all three off them.

"Ash, it's good to see you today- did you get called here too?" He inquired with a pretty normal conversation tone, he saw himself and the Iramasha as friendly associates to some degree. Meanwhile he would look over to the new person with a slight smile but a bit tired, be it from work or training.

"Evening, I'm Desmond Hayden; third seat of the Initiative- Who would you be?" He questioned as he stood between the two to them. His stance rather loose but in the trained eye of a warrior perhaps even someone with good focus they would see his body in select areas tense to reach up to grab his Zanpakutō from his back if he needed to. It was trained reflexes at this point and those type of things that came from two lifetimes spent in war and bloodshed. Despite the normal facade Hayden has one must be mindful this man spent not one but two life times fighting for wars that he knew would always have the same outcome. He was no child to war but for the sake of this world he choose to believe that someone had to do the right thing in this dark world, if no one would then he would not because he desired fame or glory but because it was simply right. Hayden was a man of complex knots and wires, refusing to be meek but at the same time able to nod his head to his surprior because that's what a soldier did.

"I suppose we should head in, yes?"

With those words he would step past them to open the doors to the training room, stepping inside to see who just requested all their presence. Once inside he'd look over to the man with a umbrella, either assuming it was a accessory or a weapon- this was Karakura and you never knew who you could meet. Even inside the supposed safest place within the world, so he lifted his hand offering it to the man after he walked to the man, intending to introduce myself. Which turned out to quite a walk, twenty or so meters which would give the man time to size up his More Duck.

When Hayden walked over to the male he walked with a purpose, resolve even for this simple thing. It spoke volumes to those who could decode what that meant, but he also had the lax should back appearance that demanded authority in its self. It was the More Duck of a general, a warrior that has seen battle but also knows wisdom that comes from not only battle but two life's of experience. While obtaining and striving for inner peace wasn't Hayden main goal in some extent from really examining his walk you'd find he had enough to walk freely unopposed in his goals and choices.

"Hello, I'm Hayden as you already know- I don't think I've ever met you." He stated and if the man was to shake his hand he would offer a firm hand shake, not threatening but rather more warm with little to no malice intent. It seemed he was willing to be kind to a stranger. With these actions began to meeting of the strange man and the three of them.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by MorpheusDavol on Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imakuran
Imakuran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA]   Super Mega Ultra Hit Squad Alpha[SMUHA] EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 5:02 pm