Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Brawl For Fjarðabyggð [Iceland Conflict Event Series Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Brawl For Fjarðabyggð [Iceland Conflict Event Series Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Brawl For Fjarðabyggð [Iceland Conflict Event Series Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Brawl For Fjarðabyggð [Iceland Conflict Event Series Thread]

Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:52 am

The Hero Releases!

Click above for music.

The male observed as she laughed at him, though the conviction in his eyes and his heart did not fade away. "… I've walked among those who have left them. After all, that's where the truth is, is it not? In those who have been driven away by the darkness. And from where I stand, that darkness is not acceptable. I can't imagine a people living under your rule." The male explained, before continuing his assault on the hollows.

The woman was teleported away from his attack, preventing it from causing her further distress and slightly exasperating the golden haired boy. "...Innocents?" He asked, pausing as he stood there, his body stopping as a golden energy began to flow around his body. "Then I suppose I'm a Crusader. A Crusader who has not yet attempted a lethal blow." He explained, pointing a thumb back at the hollows behind him. "If there are those who want you to remain in control of this territory, then they will fight me. We are an invading force. But we are an invading force with standards. Something tells me that you on the defense likely lack such reservations." Len said grimly, a solid line over his mouth as he remembered his training, the footage of Shadowfall conflicts in the past.

...And that… is why I came alone, isn't it…? He thought to himself, looking down at the blade in his hands. Slowly, that determination filled his body, mind, and soul… his eyes beginning to glow as he looked at the woman before him. "If you're evil or not… I need to defeat you. In the end… it has to be this way." With those words, Len's body began to quiver and shake.

His muscles began to slowly change, becoming more solid and visible as the hair on his head began to stretch towards the sky, elongating while his eyes slowly began to change to a green color. "After all…! I am a Warrior!" With the word given, Len's reiatsu began to shine away from his body, the ground beneath his feet expanding away like a crater as he wrapped both hands around the blade he held, looking directly at Yukiko. "This is where it starts."

With that said, Len's body shifted, energy coursing around him as he slammed his foot off the ground, slamming towards the dual-haired woman as he hefted Deathrender above his head, the speed he used leaving flames in his wake as he struck the blade downwards, crashing directly towards her torso. Straight up dropping the blade in the air after pulling back a bit, Len's arms went down to either side of his body. A golden light shown in each of his hands before he pushed them forwards, releasing spheres of energy similar to Bala at the woman as they raced towards her.

Dropping his hand, he gripped back onto the blade, at which point his movements rapidly increased once more, dashing quickly to the right, then left, then right again, shooting back and forth before he finally swung his torso around, throwing out his right arm as he attempted to crash the hilt of his blade into her shoulder. His attempt was to break the bone in her arm, though he would likely feel the resulting push back if he made contact, knocking his own arm back and causing his body to slip and slide as he threw a hand downwards, placing his open palm on the ground to stall his back slide.

Slowly, he stood once again, placing the blade into his left palm as he looked directly at the woman, his eyes gently closing as blood began to flow from his palm. As it did so, the blade began to shift and change once again, an energy like an Arrancar's flowing around it as it slowly changed, before he was holding a guitar once more. "Now… what shall I play…?" His words asked the two before him as the fingers gently began to stroke the chords, a lilting melody flowing around the battlefield as he awaited their response...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Brawl For Fjarðabyggð [Iceland Conflict Event Series Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Brawl For Fjarðabyggð [Iceland Conflict Event Series Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Brawl For Fjarðabyggð [Iceland Conflict Event Series Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Brawl For Fjarðabyggð [Iceland Conflict Event Series Thread]

Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:56 am

Brawl For Fjarðabyggð [Iceland Conflict Event Series Thread] - Page 2 DQ0mfpP

NOTICES

Alright, I'm going through Iceland threads and leaving notices in threads that haven't had any sort of post in awhile. Based on the fact there hasn't been a post in this thread since the 30th, I'm going to give Hydræ a week warning in order to get things moving.

Granted, there is a fair chance we can work something out, I'm still sending this notice as a formality just like everyone else in the event.

@Hydræ

Brawl For Fjarðabyggð [Iceland Conflict Event Series Thread] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Brawl For Fjarðabyggð [Iceland Conflict Event Series Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Brawl For Fjarðabyggð [Iceland Conflict Event Series Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:11 am
[adm]Contacting Hersh today to try and work things out. If this fails, then we will go ahead and have this skip and have her character fall back after taking injury from Len. This would then leave Shestiva AND Len unless someone else joined.[/adm]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:53 pm

«CLOSING OUT THE EVENT NOW»

9/30/2415, 4:30 PM; CST Standard Time

Alright, since we are closing out the event, I'll go ahead and say that this thread resulted in a draw and both forces ended up leaving the city a neutral zone. If there is a problem with this, let me know:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum